All Comments on 'Robots Prevent Masturbation'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Light, breezy, kinky fun, as always . Thanks

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Yes, a fun, kinky story. Really fun to read! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I love your writing, I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip this one. Thanks for the warning! (I hope this doesn't count as complaining; I certainly don't intend it that way. I just wanted to convey my gratitude for the warning. And that I'll be looking forward to your next.)

(The weird part is, I'm way less squeamish about pegging than about literally any other kind of anal. *shrug*)

Subsailor1962Subsailor1962over 2 years ago

Absurd and ridiculous, yet hilariously fun. Thanks for the submission.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

There were parts that I just had to hit the fast-forward button on because I found it too disturbing and gross. But the brother and sister gaining a deep emotional attachment for each other was great. The parents surrendering to the inevitable was good too. I had to subtract 2 points for the butt play that was too far over the line though. 3/5

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

Very good and inventive! Though I think you had one big miss: "They had pushed the limits a little, just to see. Celeste had given Lucin's cock a few experimental kisses, which hadn't been allowed. Nor had Lucin kissing Celeste's pussy been allowed. He'd tried licking as well, which hadn't gone any better." Man, that would have been a GREAT scene astuffedshirt_perv

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading this was the most fun I had in while! I love the goofy premise. Who doesn’t love a rollicking incestual anal sex comedy? I can’t wait for the movie.

Mangycat61Mangycat61over 2 years ago

A lot of fun to read and very funny. I love the way you write your between character dialog. Always natural with a good rhythm.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Never know what to expect from our friend Xarth except hot sex. Good funny sexy story thank you for the entertainment. Everyone was forewarned about butt play so.....! Never was my thing either in real life but can be hot in a story. Another one of life's fantasies left in fantasy land. Good job, Sir, thanks!

Cheers

SAGE

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 2 years ago

I swear, these premises get goofier and goofier and I always love it. 10/10, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was idiotic. Have you started drinking?

lord_jefelord_jefeover 2 years ago

This was one of the best I've read here in a long time. And yes there was crazy stupid amounts of anal, but I feel that's never a problem. I found it a bit odd that he never actually tried to put his cock in her ass, they just assumed it was forbidden though.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 2 years ago

Well, I can't say this was one of your best. It's not do to the anal. I have no issue with that at all. Find it quite arousing in the right situations. Although you are right about the abundance of it in this story. I've given it a reasonable amount of thought and it's difficult to put a finger on why I don't find this story up to the level of what I come to expect from you. You see I do appreciate your work a great deal. And always look forward settling down for a good read whenever something new of yours pops up. I guess it came across as too flat to me. Technically the writing was basically perfect. The character development strong. Dialog was a fun banter back and forth. But that emotional bonding magic you instill so well was either sporadic or non-existent for me. This could be because of some kind of funk I'm going through rather than your work here. But honestly I wouldn't have written this if I believed that to be true. But I'm not casting a vote on this one. Still your wealth of excellent stories here represent the best overall work on this site. I can't wait till the next one.

FluffyCakeFluffyCakeover 2 years ago

I always find it amusing you give your characters such distinct and sometimes wacky names. I do appreciate it. I suppose it helps both you and the reader differentiate them considering how many stories you write. Perhaps it may be time for a longer series?

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13over 2 years ago

Brilliant as always, and a brilliant way to introduce an almost "chastity" level into a story without going into the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wanted to say that this was one of my favorite stories from you. As you said, it might not be for everyone, but I loved it, silly premise and butt stuff and all. Keep doing what you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's hard to tell who had the most fun with this story: me reading it or you writing it. Well done for another five-star entry.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What isn't clear in the story: just what will Matilda do if they ignore her? Yes, she'll bash a door down, but the only other thing we see her do is talk.

killerbeeezkillerbeeezabout 2 years ago

Feels like a big swing and a miss to me. Still looking forward to the next Xarthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know, you can get help for your anal obsession.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

Wait... you have an anal obsession...? Butt why haven't I noticed...?

Do wonder some things...

If Celeste were to hook a powerful massager up to the underside of a stationary bike's seat and ride it, would Matilda make the connection...?

If Lucin were to shake after urinating, or Celeste wipe, how long could they get by with pretending they are, in fact, stil doing *just* that...? Or was Matilda totally stopping them from doing that at all...?

If they were to call each other on cellphones, and locate themselves in opposite corners of the house, could they get by *alternating* masturbating as Matilda ran back and forth to stop them...?

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Robots in the title should have been singular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't going to comment, until I read the other comments and saw all the negative nonsense from some of the other readers. I thought this was clever, different, interesting, sexy, and amazingly romantic - if one doesn't mind sibling incest thrown into the mix. And since this is fantasy fiction, if one cares, one ought to go elsewhere for his or her fun. Meantime, those of us who enjoyed the wonderfully silly dialog and the goofy sibling... everything, can continue to enjoy your writing. Once again, great stuff.

No pun intended.

Kinda like the other reader who thanked you for the "submission."

Or is that more double entendre?

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Pegging is shit. ;-)

One star yet.

JAXXAJJAXXAJabout 1 year ago

Fantastic fucking story. Hits a ton of my fetishes; except for the incest. But the closeness is very cute and wonderful, regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...