Rob's not so ruined afternoon

Story Info
Rob finds himself he center of attention in a gay sauna.
1k words
4.47
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers

As usual the M6 was a nightmare, traffic had been crawling for miles and Rob finally admitted he wasn't going to make that appointment so made the call he'd been putting off for the last hour.

He'd been preparing for this meeting for weeks, had analysed all the data, prepared a kick-ass presentation and was confident he'd be closing the deal and was really pissed that he'd have to call and re-schedule the meeting. All because some driver had jack-knifed his artic and brought the motorway to a stand hill. FUCK!!! So what now?

Junction 10 was just ahead which sparked a thought.

"The Greenhouse is just off 10"he thought to himself "and I've the whole afternoon free now" A familiar tingle started to grow as he reminded himself that it was Wednesday which happens to be " Dare to Bare" day at the Gay sauna in Darlaston.

A frustratingly long thirty five minutes later, Rob was finally stripping off and locking away everything, including his towel, in his locker and armed only with his locker key and the newly acquired bottle of poppers Rob headed to get cleaned up and ready for some fun.

After a wander around, which included being on his knees in one of the glory hole booths sucking cocks, Rob found himself in the dungeon groping around in the dark. There was the unmistakable scent of sweat, spunk and poppers. He could hear shuffling bodies, the unmistakable sounds of cocks being sucked and someone being fucked in the sling, his cock was now rock hard and dripping.

Feeling a hand brushing against his thigh Rob paused to allow the mystery hand to explore further and find its target. His cock was then enclosed in what felt like a huge rough skinned hand which started guiding him back against the wall. Once there Rob could feel someone towering over him. The stranger leaned down and started snogging Rod with wide soft lips and probing tongue while at the same time guiding Rob's own hand to his big thick hard throbbing cock.

Breaking the passionate kiss, Rob bent over and took this monster into his mouth and started sucking him greedily. The stranger lent over and started fingering Rob's hole which he gladly offered up to him. After a few minutes of sucking he pulled Rod up and guided him over to the sling which had just become vacant. Once in the sling he handed Rod his bottle of poppers which Rob greedily sniffed on while the stranger was strapping Rob's ankles into the restraints. Next Rob felt the cool sensation of lube being fingered into his hole while the stranger's other hand toyed with Rob's now dripping cock.

A few more sniffs had Rob gasping for cock which the stranger generously provided. He positioned himself in-between Rob's widely spread thighs and rubbed his cock heads along his ass slit before sliding the head of his thick cock slowly into Rob's hole, giving Rob a few seconds to adjust to its size then pushed it all the way in. A short shot of pain shot through Rod as the big head popped in but soon Rob was in heaven as the big cock started fucking his hungry hole with deep long strokes as he sniffed more poppers.

By now Rob's eyes had become partially adjusted to the dark and he was aware of more bodies gathering around him. He felt hands stroking his restrained legs and thighs, chest and tweaking his nipples. Another new hand was stroking Rob's cock and other cocks were pressing against his face so Rob turned his head and started sucking on one while stroking another with his free hand.

The poppers were really having an effect and Rob sucked, wanked and moaned like a real whore as more bodies gathered round. The cock in his ass was quickening, pounding harder and faster and he knew the stranger would soon be emptying his balls. Somewhere in the recesses of Rob's mind was the thought "he's not got a condom on, he's gonna spunk in you and you don't even know who he is"!!! At that thought Rob's own balls gave up the ghost and released a jet of cum into the air and over the hand of a random guy who was wanking Rob off. This was followed almost immediately by the cock in him slamming all the way in and exploding deep inside, filling Rob's guts with hot creamy spunk.

Rob's head was spinning as he gulped in air past the cock still buried in his mouth and was barely aware of the cock slipping out of his ass followed by pools of spunk. Suddenly the cock Rob had been sucking was gone only to reappear between Rob's still bound legs and pressing against his well lubed hole. Another cock filled Rob's mouth, this one longer that the last one which was now thrusting in and out of Rob's squelching hole. Rob's own cock had softened but he felt a mouth and tongue starting to suck in back to life. The guy now fucking Rob wasn't as thick as the first guy but he was vigorously pounding Rob's hole grunting rhythmically as he did. The cock in Rob's mouth started jerking as he shot a salty load into Rob's mouth which he greedily swallowed. This was followed a few seconds later by the second load of anonyms cum being shot up Rob's hole. Another hard cock pushed past Rob's lips into his mouth as the last few squirts of cum were being pumped into Rob's guts, which he sucked on greedily.

Two more cocks entered Rob's hole, one with condom and the other bare but didn't breed him. Another salty load filled Rob's mouth while his own re-hardened cock was milked by an accommodating mouth who swallowed Rob's second load of the afternoon.

After that Rob was released from that sling and left wondering who's spunk was happily swimming around his belly and guts and loving that he'd never know who they were, what races or colours they were or what any of them looked like.

mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers