Rob's Reckoning

Story Info
Andi's revenge on Rob.
7k words
3.96
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had me on a chair in a sleazy motel, my hands tied behind the chair back and my thighs positioned up over each arm, with my ankles tied tightly to the legs. I was of course completely naked, and the long arms of the chair prevented me from closing my legs, leaving my cock and balls open and exposed. It was an extremely vulnerable position. May had also put a small pillow behind my lower back, which I initially thought was due to her inherent, considering nature. But no, as it turned out, Andi specified that my cock and balls were to be closer to the front edge of the seat and therefore be closer to the action. The physical position wasn't very encouraging and neither was the reason for it.

I had been seeing May for a few months and she was a lovely, but also an occasionally naughty and aggressive sex partner. May was also what I call a special woman, having parts not normally found on the species. Parts that go "boom". Somehow to me that never really mattered; what really mattered was May's kindness and good heartedness. She was a loving person and, if you were lucky enough to be loved by her, both physically and spiritually, you were really lucky. I was really lucky.

Andi, originally May's friend and domestic worker, was a reserved, petite young woman having not many outstanding physical features. If you saw her on the street, you would probably walk right by and not notice her. Which would be a shame, really. Andi was an enthusiastic, creative and intuitive sex partner, with a penchant for making cocks come with her mouth.

May and I loved her and the three of us were in the middle of a journey exploring sex and love with quite a bit of kink thrown in. We were the human components of a very compatible and sometimes quite naughty sex trio. As a result, and at the risk of sounding cliché, the whole was greater in terms of our combined sexuality than the sum of the parts. When the three of us got going, things happened.

Naughty, gooey things.

For tonight's activities, the girls had advised that they had something special planned for me and had simply told me where and when to show up.

The surprising thing was that little Andi, the flat, plain, unsure little girl had somehow transformed into a complete bitch. Not greeting or kissing me when I arrived, she seemed so aloof that I was genuinely concerned that something was very wrong and that maybe I had unwittingly done something stupid. Again. It was very disappointing, as Andi tonight was fully made up with blazing red lipstick, red toe and fingernail polish and was perched atop these obscenely tall black high heels, finally clad in a tight jeans skirt and white tank top. I never saw her looking this hot before. She had even done her hair. Fucking hot.

OK, I'll just see what happens, I thought, as I sat completely immobilized on a motel chair, naked and beginning to get uncomfortable. Couldn't be that bad, right? Little did I know that things were about to go south in a hurry.

Andi, now finally speaking to me asked in a rather huffy tone: "Rob, remember the time when you had me over your knee?"

I looked at her and responded: "Yes, I do Andi".

"Don't you fucking call me fucking 'Andi'" she demanded, "Andi is fucking dead. I am your fucking mistress. And don't fucking look at me either, you fucking asshole, you haven't fucking earned that yet."

"Holy shit", I remember thinking. "I don't know who this chick is, but I have to agree with her on one point. Sweet little Andi IS fucking dead." This was the very first time that I ever heard Andi unleash such a fusillade of "F-Bombs". I did, however, like the "fucking mistress" part and hoped that she had that in mind for later.

To end the exchange and to make it stick, she slapped me across the face, and it wasn't exactly a love tap. Smack! It fucking hurt. I was instantly turned on. Andi was setting the playing field well.

"Ok, let's start over" Andi continued.

"Oh, shit", I remember thinking, but I didn't dare say it. This chick means business.

"Do you remember when you had me over your knee?" asked Andi in a now less demanding and level tone.

"Yes, mistress" I responded tersely, afraid that adding anything else to the answer wouldn't help my position. I also started thinking of where my balls were and, with this in mind, I didn't dare look at her.

"And you were supposed to punish me for disobedience, right?"

"Yes, mistress", I mumbled.

"Speak the fuck up when you answer me", Andi demanded loudly. I expected another swipe, but it never arrived. Looking up at "behind me May", Andi asked a rhetorical: "What the fuck do you see in this guy anyway?"

I thought I heard May weakly giggle behind me. Andi confirmed it by glaring at her and then focused a similar look back on me.

"Yes, mistress, you are correct", I said firmly, not daring to acknowledge the anonymous giggle from outer space.

"And how exactly were you to punish me?" said Andi, lowering her tone, now more calmly, her eyes burning into me. I really tried not to look up, but it was like the Medusa thing. And she looked so fucking hot tonight.

"I was to give you three throws of a leather belt on your rear end." No way was I going to use the term "ass". This chick is fucking crazy. Where the fuck did SHE come from? The phrase: "Although she may be but small, she is fierce." Kept running through my mind.

"But you let me go even though I had clearly disobeyed you, didn't you?", Andi said in a rather accusatory tone.

"Yes, mistress, that is true." Then I started explaining, which was a big mistake. "Well, I was afraid that May..."

Andi cut me off.

"Don't you fucking blame May. You made the fucking decision on your own, didn't you?" Accused Andi. "I should smack you good again just for trying to blame somebody else for your incompetence."

Yet another salvo of "F-Bombs". I thought also that I detected again a little "May giggle", but I might have been wrong. Andi didn't confirm it this time with another stare, so, yes, I must have been wrong. But I swear that I heard something.

"Thank you for having mercy mistress. Yes, it was my decision and I take responsibility for it."

"Finally, a decent answer." Andi declared to the stadium, walking around clicking those amazing heels. "Well, you should have done what you were supposed to do when you had the chance. Mercy is for pussies."

I didn't dare retrace our steps of two minutes ago by highlighting the fact that she just showed me some mercy. No way was I going there. She was getting nuttier by the minute.

"And I bet instead, you wanted to fuck me in my bare little ass while I was over your knee, didn't you?" Andi continued. The interrogation was in no way over. In fact, it was ramping up.

"Yes, I have to admit that I had thought about it, mistress" regaining some courage. "Your bare ass was quite tempting." As soon as the word left my mouth, I wanted to unsay it. I realized I had made a big mistake.

SMACK! And this one was worse. I was just glad it wasn't landed on my balls.

"Mistresses don't have 'asses', tough guy, we have 'rear ends'" Andi snapped. "You will be respectful."

Once again, no way was I going to get into a losing debate with this woman by pointing out that she herself had just referred a second ago to her own "rear end" as an "ass". I think she was trying to provoke me into doing just that, but I sat there quietly, not taking the bait. In any case, she could say what she wanted; she was the boss. And not a bad one at that.

I thought we were starting to get done but, instead, it continued. Fuck.

"So, you like my ass, huh?" Andi said in a rather perky tone, egging me on.

There she goes again with the ass word.

This was one of those questions that, no matter how you answered, you would inevitably pick the wrong one. First of all, I had already admitted that I liked it, so I couldn't say "no." That would be lying. Overtly saying "yes" would also be a violation also since you're not supposed say stuff like that to a mistress. Especially a crazy one. This was getting worse and my answers certainly weren't getting any better.

"Yes, mistress, you have an attractive figure" I neutrally said, feebly attempting to get her off the "ass" subject. But she still got me.

"Oh, you like my figure, do you now? You like tiny tits and plain looking women? Huh. I never would have figured. You're not lying to me again, are you Rob, because May tells me that you like her big tits."

I wasn't sure where she got the "again" thing, because I had heretofore answered her truthfully. But I was in no position to contradict her on that point and I was afraid that she was beginning to eye my balls.

Tonight, she was anything but "plain looking", but I didn't go there either. No fucking way.

Nevertheless, she did have me cold on the "big tit" issue. I love big tits and May clearly knew that. I had no fucking idea that she had shared that with Andi.

It finally dawned on me that Andi was very cleverly working and sucking me, fat, dumb and happy, into a three-sided ambush and she was about to open up. She was kind of amazing.

"Well, let's just settle this once and for all, shall we? We'll see what you like. But, fuck you, you're not going to get any of it." With that, Andi turned around close to my knees, unbuttoned and then slithered out of her tight jeans skirt, pushing it down slowly and seductively over her ass with a teasing wiggle, down her legs and out from underneath her pair of black, strappy and stupidly tall high heels. The move was so mesmerizing and so sensual and inviting that I could feel myself below beginning to respond with nary a wisp of any physical contact. As she did this, she revealed a black, painted on, dental floss G-string, the vertical of which was stuffed far up her ass crack and the rest positioned high above her slender hips. No, she didn't have much but, believe me, she knew how to use what she had. I just stared at this mean, sexy vision before me, I vision that I would never forget to this day.

But Andi was far from finished with me.

While still bent way over and still facing away and with her legs tightly together, Andi pulled on her G-string so that it now began to split her glistening pussy lips. She knew exactly how to torture me and she was working it to good effect.

"See this?" asked Andi, still bent over, craning to her right and looking at me.

"Yes, mistress."

"That's my pussy. Take a good look, because this is as close as you're going to get to it tonight." Andi said. Straightening up abruptly and turning around to May, who was behind me and whose presence I had largely forgotten, Andi ordered: "May, tie up Rob's cock and balls. Tightly. And be quick about it."

Holy crap, I was almost hard and all we had been doing was talking.

May had been looking forward to this moment for months, but never really had a good excuse to do it. Certainly, we had experimented with bondage during our love making, but it was mostly about me tying her up and fucking her good. "I should really tie up your balls one day" she would say with some frequency. For some reason, we never got to it, probably because she had always made the statement during our post coital bliss and not before our raunchier encounters.

Evil, sexy May moved to the front of me, holding a rather long length of thin, black cord, much less in diameter than the typical paracord that is generally used for cock and ball duty. From my past readings of the "cock and ball" sections of various instructional bondage writings and from my own self experimentation, the use of such cord can be challenging for the subject. In other words, the stuff fucking hurts.

Andi was getting me back and getting me back good. I was somewhat surprised that she remembered all the intricate details of our initial encounter but, apparently, I had made an impression. And now, I was paying the price.

May fondled me gently, reasoning, I guess that she was all too familiar with careless treatment of the components. Regardless, she followed Andi orders and followed them to the letter. That letter being "tight". And she was now exhibiting her sadistic side, perhaps for the first time. Never knew she had one.

With an overhand loop in the cord, she encircled the base of my ball sack and cinched it tight, holding my balls up while she did it. Not only did the knife-like cord immediately dig in ferociously, she had caught a few stray hairs in the process that I had sloppily missed during my most recent man grooming, incrementally adding to the pain. I winced at the sensation and this was just the beginning. How would I ever survive this?

Round and round, May wrapped the opposing cords into a neat, even coil, gradually stretching my ball sack. I wondered when she would stop as there was plenty of cord still available for her work. Finally stopping behind the balls about a third of the way down the sack, she then made an over hand knot, cinched it very tight, and then started twisting the remaining parallel lengths together, over and over. She apparently had read the same books that I had. She then fed the twisted line firmly up and between my balls, separating them and finished the tie around the existing coil, further tightening everything. It really hurt, but I didn't want to give either of them the satisfaction of letting them know by making a telltale sound. With the skin stretched to the max, I just took it, but my reddening balls gave me away.

But May wasn't done. Where did she learn all this?

May took the remaining free parallel lines and tied them around the base of my now flaccid cock. Ok, not too bad, I thought. Stretching these up my cock and then making a knot, she then encircled them around my cock a couple times in an opposing wrap, but further up, just behind the head and tied it off. None of this was that tight - certainly not as tight as what was confining my balls - so I thought that she was simply giving me a break.

Boy, was I wrong. The fun was just beginning. Andi reappeared holding a rather threatening pocket knife and, rather roughly, cut off the excess cord, very close to my cockhead. The look of "that was close" was all over my face. They looked at me and then turned and looked at each other.

And giggled.

"Nice work, May" complimented Andi, grabbing May's cock briefly and kissing her. I remember thinking: "I bet these two are now going to fuck right in front of me." But no, wrong again.

It was now blowjob queen Andi's turn and she eagerly jumped into action. A cocksucker extraordinaire, Andi could make you come in two minutes or, if she wanted to, five days. Today, she wanted to tease. And she had brought her "A" game. As Andi slowly kneeled in front of me, still sporting the hot G-string and those wonderful, sky scraper high heels, she gave my cockhead a quick, but not too quick, slimy lick.

As I started to come to attention, I immediately realized exactly what their plan was, much to my dismay. Andi now started to fully work me, her lips and tongue focusing on the head, but occasionally deep throating all the way to the base, cords and all. Then she would stop, wait a few seconds for me to start waning, and then resume, beginning with the slimy, slurping suck on the cockhead. She repeated this so many times, I couldn't even begin to count them. Sometimes, she would just orbit her tongue excruciatingly slow around the head. Sometimes she used her hand. And then just fingertips. I could never predict what was coming, but it certainly wasn't me and for good reason.

The cock cords began to slowly and uncomfortably tighten around my growing staff, with the upper, cockhead wrap, being pulled by the well anchored lower. Although the unyielding, under the head coil was starting to get rather tight, the spit and drool provided enough lubrication to allow it to slowly migrate down my cock, straining to overcome the incrementally increasing diameter as it proceeded. Between the sharp knot and the tightness, It fucking hurt, but Andi's relentless, teasing stimulation somewhat countered the pain.

Literally, this could have gone on all night and, believe me, from past experience, cock sucking pro Andi could go all night. I couldn't come because of the pain and, as I predicted, Andi just simply wouldn't stop. A real no man's land.

I really don't know how long this went on but, all of a sudden, Andi just simply stopped completely, stood up, turned and clacked away. I watched her walk away in those lethally hot heels, admiring both her and them. While my cock was still hard and drooling precum, I hadn't come close to releasing and all I could focus on was the pain, now not having Andi's wonderful mouth available to save me. With the rest of me still fiercely immobilized and my cock and balls now starting to really hurt, all I could do was sit and take it. I was in pain.

In the background, I heard the girls fumbling around with some other equipment and they seemed to be in no hurry. "I just can't wait for what they have for me next" I remember thinking. May came over and kissed me sensually on the lips, with me noticing that she was now clad only in that wonderful black fishnet panty she wore frequently for me and tall black heels, her cock and balls straining at the fabric.

"Remember our first time when you said that you weren't done with us for the night?" May said.

"Yes dear, I remember. That was so much fun." I replied.

"Well, for you maybe. Now we're going to have some fun." May declared. Since she put the accent on "we're", I surmised that it didn't really include me. I was merely the instrument of their fun.

May first untied my cock and balls and that even hurt more than a few minutes ago, probably because I was starting to get used to it, combined with the returning rush of blood. Then she freed me from the chair. Only upon doing this did I realize how stiff I was from the immobilizing bondage. I almost couldn't walk. I got up and stumbled to the bathroom.

Then it was that bitch mistress, Andi.

"Oh, a little sore, are we? Too bad little baby, I always thought you were a pussy" Andi said in a degrading tone. She is still on it. What a bitch. But a great cock sucker.

Exiting the bathroom, Andi declared to me: "we're not done, Rob, we're using you for our pleasure tonight"

"Oh shit, May just told me that" I thought to myself.

"Didn't May just tell you that?" Andi inquired. She was now just trying to annoy me. Playing with me.

"Yes mistress, May has informed me of your plans." I said formally, trailing off. "What is it that you would like me to do?"

"You don't sound very excited about it all, Rob. What's the matter, don't you want to please us?" Mistress Andi asked, gradually slipping back into crazy mode.

"Yes, mistress, of course I do. I am here for your pleasure" I said, trying to convince her that I was back, in the game and ready to play. She didn't buy it.

"That still didn't sound very convincing. Maybe you need a little attitude adjustment" said Andi. "Lay over the bed with your knees on the floor. Do it now."

I did as she ordered and I didn't dare hesitate.

Turning to May, Andi asked: "How many lashes should we give him May for his insubordination?"

"Three is the prescribed number for an initial infraction, mistress" May said in a very matter of fact tone.

I could have sworn that I heard May giggle yet again. This wasn't getting any funnier for me however.

"Very well. Three it is then" said Andi. "You good with that Rob?"

Before I could even take breath enough to answer, Andi landed a seriously hard strike right across my butt with one of those thin, rounded, chick outfit leather belts, which focused the force of the blow on no more than a half inch or so of width. It hurt so bad, I teared up.

"Ow, fuck" I screamed. "God dammit!" And I had two more coming.

12