Rob's Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time when we tell you that we want pleasure from you, you be more enthusiastic about providing it" Andi said quietly.

"Yes, mistress" I said. I just stayed in the position, awaiting the next one. The suspense was horrible. And my fucking ass was killing me.

"Ok, get up you pussy. I see that you can't take any more" Andi said degradingly.

Who the fuck was this chick and where did she come from? Here, all along I thought that I knew her.

"Thank you for having mercy, mistress" I said. How may I pleasure you?"

"You are going to pleasure me by pleasuring May" Andi informed.

Thinking to myself: "Well, that doesn't sound so bad, that's what we normally do."

"Rob? Lay on the bed facing up." Andi ordered.

Not wanting to feel that miserable belt again, I quickly complied with nary a word. At the risk of repeating myself, this chick was a fucking nut.

"Thank you, Rob." Andi said, "You're really getting better."

Before I had a chance to even acknowledge the sarcastic compliment, May and Andi were busily wrapping ropes around my wrists and waist, finishing the tie around my balls. Cleverly, if I tried to escape or resist, the line around my balls would tighten, thus discouraging, but not fully preventing, the attempt. Then they wriggled me to the edge of the bed, so that my head was almost hanging off. For the few fleeting seconds it took them to accomplish the move, I enjoyed their touch.

Andi then positioned still standing May somewhat sideways so that I had a ringside view of her cock, albeit an inverted one. Andi then knelt in front of May and looked at me.

"This is how mistresses pleasure each other. Watch." Andi said cheerfully.

Andi just couldn't get enough cock sucking. It was her weakness, her Achilles heel. After pulling off May's hot fishnet panty, she proceeded to first tease May with her tongue and hands, orbiting her cockhead with her tongue and then sliding it slowly down her lengthening shaft. Sometimes, she used a combination of that and pursed lips, with May responding immediately to all this with an amazingly stiff hardon. Now switching to deepthroating her, Andi's talented mouth and hands worked their erotic evil, with May occasionally directing her with a gentle push and pull with her hands. Andi was a real drooler when she sucked a dick and this time was no exception. Strings of it began to hang from her lips and chin and from May's cock and balls, swaying in a direction opposite the action. I started getting hard just watching it and trying to live vicariously through May.

Andi kept it up and even quickened the pace, gagging and slobbering over May's stiff cock as it explored Andi's lips and throat. When Andi wanted you to come fast, you came fast and there was no holding back or slowing down. You were at her mercy. The goo was now sliding down Andi's neck and chest as she bobbed, as well as lathering up May's balls and thighs. It was hot to watch. May's breathing was quickening, her eyes were closed and her legs started to quiver. She was getting close, but Andi wouldn't stop. Seconds later and without warning, she did. Now I knew what was coming and it was going to be May, but this time, down my throat.

Andi almost threw May on the bed over me on all fours and ordered her to plunge her cock down my throat. May, who was now so close and just wanting to release anywhere and into anything, quickly complied, stuffing her cock in my mouth. Not the greatest of cocksuckers, I gagged and fought, with May's balls punching me in the face, eyes and forehead. Each time that I would reactively pull my hands up to counter the assault, the rope around my balls would tighten severely, thus quashing any resistance. I could only take it. And take it I did.

"Face fuck him. Hard." Andi yelled.

But May was at that point way ahead of her, already well in the middle of abusing my mouth and throat with her relentless, deep and accurate thrusts. I gagged and spat. While I could not really see much from my unenviable position on the bed and with my concentration focused on simply breathing, I caught a fleeting glimpse of Andi wiping some blowjob goo from her face. What I did see clearly, however, was Andi's thrust of a finger up May's wonderfully tight ass. That little bitch.

Before I had any real comprehension of what was happening, May squealed that familiar squeal and summarily unloaded a violent blast of hot goo in my mouth and down my throat. I had never felt or seen her come like this before, the possible exception perhaps being when she did so in Andi's mouth during our first encounter. The initial spurt was so forceful, I couldn't help but swallow and even her subsequent, waning loads were ingested involuntarily. At least most of it was, anyway, as much of it also erupted out of the sides of my gaping mouth and over my face and neck, with May's gooey balls adding to the mess. I had never before undergone a facial thrashing like this in my life, heretofore always giving and never receiving.

May eventually withdrew her now lifeless cock from my mouth, rolled on her side and caressed my thighs, cock and balls, soon drifting off into delirium. Finally able to comprehend and relax a little, I was thrilled that I had something to do with May's earthshattering climax. I loved her and I loved pleasuring her, but I also realized that Andi had teed her up pretty well with her pleasure palace mouth. I was merely the final receptacle. Andi was the chemical catalyst for Rob and May explosions.

With my hands still tied, I couldn't do much about the now cold goo slithering and sliding everywhere I didn't want it to go. Some of it even went up my nose. I was a real mess. Strangely, I kind of liked it, especially knowing that it was from May.

"That's what it's like to be face fucked, Rob. How did you like it?" Andi said, finally releasing me from my bonds.

"I actually liked it very much, mistress." I replied. May, now once again alive, toweled off my face and neck. I think Andi normally would have assisted, but she unmercifully stuck to her Dom role. She had to and no way was she going to clean up a worthless sex slave. Not tonight, anyway.

"Good, but we're still not done with you." Andi said. "Maybe one day you'll be a decent sub."

"Oh, fuck, what the fuck are we doing now?" I wondered quietly. Before I could even ponder an answer to my own question, Andi, the mistress from hell, was already on the move.

"Tie him to the bed, May. Spread eagle." Ordered Andi. She didn't have to add "make it tight", since this was clearly indicated in her tone and May complied, tying me in the specified format. The nightmare continued, although I didn't attempt to resist, fearing the chick belt. I was again immobile and at the mercy of bitch lady and her evil accomplice.

"Rob, remember when you put me under that cold shower?" inquired Andi.

Oh, fuck. I was hoping she forgot about that. No such luck.

"Yes mistress, I do." I responded, adding a feeble "I know that wasn't very nice of me," hoping that injecting an element of humility would soften her a bit. She again didn't buy it for two seconds. She was good.

"No, it fucking wasn't, Rob. And now you're going to fucking pay for it." Said Andi in a threatening tone.

Andi then climbed on the bed, knee walking her way up so that her G-string clad pussy was spread right above my face, her pussy lips straddling the thin ribbon of stretchy black cloth. Both her and the cloth were soaking wet and I happened to notice that she still had on those hot, high-altitude heels. Dom shoes and she was filling them well. She was totally hot in both dress and role. I was hoping that she was simply going to make me lick her to orgasm since I knew she liked a talented tongue, but I wasn't so lucky.

Pulling the G-string to one side, Andi ordered: "Open your fucking mouth."

Before I even had a chance to comprehend or object, Andi unleashed a veritable torrent of hot piss in my wide-open mouth and all over my face, hair and neck. I tried turning my head to avoid the rush, but it made no difference. May, who, up to this point, was church mouse quiet, squealed an astonished "Oh, my God!" and began laughing uncontrollably at the proceedings. I don't think that Andi had given her any prior warning at all that she was going to do this; she simply did it. Perhaps even she didn't know either and just did it on the fly, in the moment.

I continually spat and gagged as the tidal wave of pungent liquid streamed over my face, soaking both me and the bed. And it didn't just stop after a few seconds; this babe had the "long range" tanks on tonight. It was like getting hit by a fire hose, a fire hose of hot, high pressure piss. Due to the combined angles of hydrant and target, some of it even went well up my nose.

The deluge finally subsided after what seemed like hours and I just laid there, soaking wet, with a "holy shit" look on my face, still expectorating warm piss and trying to regain my taste. But little Andi bitch monster was not quite yet done. Neither was "Oh my God" May, who was still giggling.

"And that's what it's like to get a shower of shit you don't like." Andi said.

All I could think of was that I hoped "shit" was not next. "Yes, mistress. I apologize for doing that to you mistress. Going forward, I will always treat you with love and respect."

This time, she bought my bullshit.

"Well, Ok Rob. I accept your apology." Andi relented. "You just have to do one more thing for me and we'll call it even, OK?

I nodded.

"Lick my pussy like you did the first time" Andi requested.

"Of course, mistress. It would be an honor to lick your pussy." I said, and this time, I wasn't kidding. Andi's honey pot was just that; a bottomless well of pure honey. A hot, tight, fountain of youth in which I loved to swim. Mouth first.

With that, Andi swung to the edge of the bed, partially stood up and, with a wonderful, sexy little smile, rolled the stretchy black panty over her cute butt, down her slender legs and over the ridiculous shoes, almost catching the end of a spikey heel in her haste.

"There." She proclaimed. "I am ready for you."

"And you have the shapeliest of rear ends, mistress." I said, avoiding the word "ass" at all costs.

"Well, thank you, Rob. I am glad you noticed!" Andi said cheerfully. Could it be that somehow the old Andi was back? It was good to see her. I loved the old Andi. Wonder what happened to the miserable bitch?

With that, Andi once again straddled my face, this time with nary a G-string in sight and lowered her treasure onto my awaiting mouth. I instantly started getting hard and May, who had little to do over the past few minutes or so, lubed my cock and began a sensual stroke and squeeze with her equally talented hands. Andi knew that I loved high heels in general and her tall shoes in particular, so she began squeezing and rubbing my sides with them, with my tongue at last tasting her honey.

During my tongue lashing of Andi, I briefly thought that It's amazing how quickly you can be transported from an unending hell to a euphoric heaven by people you love. Unfortunately, the reverse is also true.

As my tongue found and caressed its womanly target, Andi began to grind on my face and her breathing became quite audible, interrupted only by the occasional gasp, sigh or moan as she rather quickly approached her inevitable climax. Since I was still tied, I could pleasure only her pussy, or whatever part she might have happened to offer within mouth's reach, but it seemed like offering me the pussy was enough for her. She wanted my tongue and wanted it where it was.

Ever since our first encounter, Andi worshipped my exploring, wiggling tongue and I would pleasure her in this way each time we met. Like sucking cocks, she just couldn't get enough of my tongue and, like many times before, it was working.

I now focused more pressure and movement on her clit and it began to retract, almost being difficult to find. I was also difficult for me to adjust my position due my prolonged incarceration, but she simply brought her pussy back to "Go" whenever her active writhing would take her off course. She was now close and getting closer by the second. May, down below was still working me well, maintaining me in a steady hardon state, but realizing that Andi comes first.

And come she did. With a squealing, high pitched "Ooohhh", Andi came with a squirting, sloppy scream, her lower body convulsing wildly as she filled my mouth and painted my face with her delectable honey. I had, up to this point, never witnessed a squirting orgasm from her before, but I would guess that with her being in total control of the contact, she could move and place her lovely pussy wherever and however she desired for maximum orgasmic effect. That was the second time tonight that she filled my mouth with personal liquid, but I liked the second one much better. And this time, I savored the taste before gently pushing it out my mouth and down the sides of my face. Andi leaned down and kissed me saying: "You always make me come so hard. I love you and I love what you do to me." I just smiled a loving smile back.

Back down below, with May's hands undoubtedly getting fatigued, her hand job was beginning to trail off, with the inevitable deleterious effect on my stiffness. I had also been, for the past few minutes, quite distracted by Andi's sloppy pussy and her orgasm, which didn't help the situation. No matter, Andi would pick up the ball using her amazing mouth and pinch hit for tired May.

Engulfing my cock with a single oral plunge, the blowjob queen was back on the job, gooey lube residue and all. She could care less; she just wanted to suck cock and I was happy to have her. Back to full attention, my cock now endured Andi's relentless suck, lick and bob and it didn't take long for me to begin the impending orgasm buck. Andi clearly was no longer in teasing mode - she was engaged in full orgasm extraction; she wanted it and wanted it now. Barely able to move, I couldn't see or tell exactly how she was working me but, it didn't really matter. The sensation of her talented mouth, tongue and throat assaulting my incredibly hard and heretofore abused cock had to be felt to be believed.

Andi could feel me getting close and, with one final and deep deepthroat, I spurted my goo down her esophagus, with some of it streaming out the sides of her mouth and then rushing down over my balls. If this had to be the final orgasm of my life, I would have been happy with it right then and there.

Andi, looking up at me with streams of cum dripping from her mouth and chin proclaimed: "That was a good one Rob. I am really proud of you." I just smiled and slapped my head back down on the bed, exhausted.

But these nasty women had one more thing in their evil bag of tricks and they had to act quickly. Andi smartly jumped off the bed. May, as if on cue, knee walked over to my crotch and she did it fast. Standing next to the bed, heels clicking, a towering Andi looked at May and simply said:

"Do it."

Immediately after orgasming, the male cockhead becomes extremely sensitive, but for only a limited period. I guess it's part of the rearming process. Post orgasm torture for a male is a complex paradox in that you really, really want to have the orgasm, but you ultimately don't want to pay the price for having it. Nevertheless, being firmly and totally immobilized, I didn't have much say and, in any case, I had no fathom of what else these two could possibly yet have in store.

If Andi was the expert in blow jobs, May was the resident expert in torturing spent cocks. And for obvious reason, of course.

Their coordinated timing was impeccable. As soon as Andi's dripping, cum laden mouth retreated, May immediately wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my still mostly hard, but totally spent cock, which was still oozing cum. She then cupped the other hand, and in a circular rubbing and twisting motion, worked the head hard and fast. I almost jumped off the bed, ropes and all, first in total surprise and then in complete over stimulation.

"Oh no. Oh stop, please stop. Stop!" I screamed. May completely ignored me, but once again emitted that annoying giggle. Perhaps she was a recent and straight "A" graduate of the "Mistress Andi's School of Cruel and Unusual Punishment."

"Oh no. Come on, I can't take it. Oh. Oh, please stop, please stop. Oh shit. Fuck!" May kept it up until there was not a trace of sensation left in the head and my cock completely soft and worthless.

"God May, what the fuck?" I finally asked, trying to look at her.

May, with that familiar, evil giggle said: "We just wanted to get you one last time so you remember us." Then, she added a sarcastic: "It's only because we love you so much."

"Yeah, Ok honey." I said adding, "You know, with you, dear, that's a two-way street." Now I heard Andi giggle. May, by contrast just looked at me blankly. I don't think that May had thought ahead to the logical extreme here and, next time, I might just have total bitch Andi in my back pocket.

Looking at Andi while being still tied up, I asked: "What the fuck happened to my sweet little Andi?"

Andi, still towering and clicking in those wonderful shoes said: "I thought I was pretty good, wasn't I?" she proudly asked rhetorically. With that, she turned 180, stepped slightly away from the bed and bent way over. Looking back at me and smiling, she then ran her hands with those beautiful red nails up her legs to her ass and, with one of them, gave herself a hard and loud smack. Hard enough to leave a reddening handprint. I was certainly glad that I wasn't on the receiving end of that one.

But, Holy shit. It was hot. The perfect finale for an absolutely perfect Dom.

"You were fucking amazing. But I'm glad to have the 'real Andi' back." I said adding: "You scared the shit out of me." Thinking back to the piss punishment, I Immediately regretted saying my last, as I didn't want to give her any ideas.

"How do you know that wasn't the 'real Andi'?" she replied, looking at me and leaving it at that.

I didn't say a word, but she could see the wheels turning. No, no, no I reasoned. Andi's such a sweetie.

Yeah, right.

May then moved to one side of me and Andi climbed back on to the other. All three of us kissed and hugged. Well, they hugged me and each other; I still couldn't do shit. We then, almost in chorus, simultaneously said: "I love you." Another May and Andi giggle. And this time, I joined in.

Suddenly realizing that my ass still stung I said: "Hey, are you guys going to untie me sometime tonight, or what?"

12