Robyn and Sean

Story Info
Long distance lust.
4.3k words
4.21
4k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
60 Followers

"What am I supposed to do now?" Sean grumbled to himself. It was 8 in the evening and he was bored rigid, again. Darkness had fallen 2 hours ago, as it always did in this part of the world and he was once again laid on the bed in his room, within the secure compound that had been his home for the last 2 months.

Just 12 months ago he'd separated from his wife of over 10 years, shortly after he began an ill judged affair with a married colleague, that led to him being moved to a different division of the company some 60 miles away. His company, it seemed took a dim view on anyone rocking the boat at work.

Then just a month after being 'moved' Sean was told he was being sent overseas for 6 months or so, as no one else had his particular skillset.

So it came to pass that he now found himself stuck with very little social life, due to security concerns where he was and an even smaller chance of getting laid!

Sure there were others in the compound, but most were men and those that weren't were either married (and being faithful) or not his type at all.

Now Sean wasn't a sex god by any stretch of the imagination, but he did look after himself, he ran, worked out when he could and dressed well. At 37 he didn't consider himself ready for the shelf just yet!

He could venture into the local town at weekends, but the local ladies were only interested in fleecing foreigners for money or on the game. Neither of which appealed greatly to Sean.

One evening after another uneventful day, he was chatting with a couple of younger colleagues, when the subject of keeping in touch with home came up. 'We keep in touch via social media ' one of his colleagues stated, 'it's great fun to see what the kids are doing, you should try it'.

Sean retreated to his room soon after and didn't give it another thought. A couple of weeks rolled by and one night after another tedious day at work, Sean was watching the TV when a feature on a well known social media site came on. Sean watched it half heartedly and then thought, 'well I've nothing else to do, so why not?'

Firing up his laptop he quickly found the site he was looking for and registered for an account. Ten minutes later he was merrily scrolling through the site and found he could see folks he hadn't heard of for ages had accounts. A couple of hours later he'd had enough, turned off his computer and fell asleep.

So his routine became established, he'd head to his room after work and a workout and spend time scrolling through social media. After a couple of weeks Sean stumbled across a page where you could rate members, called 'Hot or Not.

Sean configured the settings to his country of choice, females only and began clicking through. Hot, not, hot, hot, not, he clicked away. 15 minutes later the novelty had worn off and getting up he went to the toilet.

Coming back he noticed a message flashing on his screen, opening it up, he saw it was from someone called Robyn. She cheerily thanked him for his hot rating and enquired how he was. Sean quickly replied he was good and that she was welcome.

Looking at the time Sean yawned and was about to log off when another message flashed up on the screen. It was Robyn again, 'you're not so bad yourself!' it read.

Somewhat piqued by her message Sean replied, 'all compliments from sexy lady's are very welcome '.

Quick as a flash she replied, 'Why thank you kind Sir. Please tell me more about you'. Deftly he replied, keeping it light and upbeat, describing himself, his looks and what he did for a living.

Seconds later she replied 'I'm 34, work in sales, red hair size 12 figure with 36dd boobs'. Fucking hell Sean thought, she isn't shy!

Sean loved big tits, always had. Bigger the better in his books, especially if they were topped off with nice hard nipples.

Soon the messages were flying back and forth, getting more flirtatious by the minute. Robyn was single hadn't had a boyfriend for 6 months and readily admitted that her vibrator wasn't fulfilling all her needs.

By this point Sean was squeezing his stiff cock through his jeans, she was pretty much revealing most of her intimate secrets to him and him some of his to her.

An hour or so later and with a throbbing cock, Sean bade Robyn goodnight and went to bed where he furiously wanked himself off, jetting streams of spunk from his engorged member.

Sleep soon came and with it the morning.

It was the weekend and Sean was heading out with a few of his colleagues to explore the local area that morning. An hour or two later they found a small coffee shop and settled down for a drink and light snack.

'Earth to Sean, anyone there?' he heard someone saying. 'You OK pal?' He'd been daydreaming about last night and in particular Robyn and her big juicy tits! Snapping back to reality, Sean chuckled, 'sorry I was miles away then'.

An hour later he found himself back in his room and eagerly logging on to his laptop to see of there were any messages from Robyn. He wasn't disappointed to see a couple of them waiting to be read, the last of which giving him a video call ID.

Making a note of it, he stood up and went out to eat, all the while thinking about Robyn and her huge tits.

Half an hour later back in his room there was another message flashing away, 'You gonna call me then?'

Nervously he entered the details he'd been given and pressed call. Why was he so nervous about someone he'd never met and probably never would? His palms were actually sweating!

After a couple of buzzes his call connected and he saw her, 'about bloody time too' she chided him, laughing all the while. He laughed back mumbling he had needed to eat first.

'I'll let you off', she giggled, 'just don't do it again'! They both chuckled and started to natter away, small talk mostly, nothing to sexual at first. Robyn was easy to talk to as well as sexy as fuck, he'd have given anything right then to bend her over, stuff his fat cock up her dripping pussy and fuck her hard, til he shot his load all over her massive tits!

Then taking a chance Sean asked, 'so, how's your vibrator? New batteries required yet?' Robyn blushed in front of him, then composing herself replied, 'I changed them last night, after talking to you!'

Fuck he thought, 'did she get herself off thinking about me?' Laughing at her obvious embarrassment, he pushed further. 'Thinking of anyone or anything in particular while you fucked yourself?'

Again she flushed red, she had, the dirty bitch had been thinking about him! 'Might have been' she replied.

Strangely the sexual tension between them both had ratcheted up,even though they were both thousands of miles apart.

'Want to see it?' she quizzed. 'Go on then' he replied. Getting up he saw her body properly for the first time. A nice taught arse was concealed by a short dress and what he assumed were tights. As she turned back he could see her tits straining against the material of her dress, cleavage doing it best to break free from what had to be a heavy duty bra to keep her puppies in check.

Plonking herself back in her chair, she rather sheepishly held her vibrator up for him to see. It was a rampant rabbit type, the one "guaranteed" to get any woman off in next to no time. 'I take it works well?' Sean asked. 'Oh fuck yes!' she replied. 'Takes next to no time to make me come buckets, especially if I squeeze my nipples at the same time'

His cock was already straining against his shorts and her telling him how she got off had him virtually creaming them! He must have looked uncomfortable as he shifted in his seat, as Robyn giggled 'having problems there?' It was his turn to flush red! 'It's your fucking fault you horny slut, your tits are almost falling out of your dress, you've just told me you love to fuck yourself and my cock is fit to explode!' exclaimed Sean.

Robyn laughed like a drain, 'you'll have to show me your cock sometime'. 'Your tits first' came the reply.

Without missing a beat, Robyn, pulled down the top of her dress to expose her huge globes, both encased in a delicate lacy black bra, that was almost see through. Quite how Sean didn't shoot his load right there and then he'll never know. Her nipples were clearly visible through the lacy material and they were visibly hardening as he stared at them.

'Like them?' she asked. 'Like them?' he stammered, 'they look fabulous Robyn, they really do.' She looked straight at him and dragged a finger over each nipple through the material, her lips parting as she did so. Nipples as hard a bullets, she now pinched them both, making herself moan.

Sean couldn't help himself, he had to release his cock before it ripped his shorts open. His large member burst free and he squeezed the base of his shaft hard, causing pre cum to ooze from the tip.

Then, DARKNESS! Bollocks, shit, fuck!!! The electric had gone, it was a power cut. Sean sat in the darkness, his cock rapidly wilting, cursing his luck and the shithole of a country he was in!

Tucking his cock back in his shorts, he wandered outside, it was 10 at night, still very warm with a myriad of stars twinkling above. Sitting at a picnic style table, a couple of more doors opened and Sean was soon joined by a couple of others, one of whom lit a cigarette and took a long drag.

Sean hadn't smoked for over 10 years, but right then he needed a release, wanted a release. He reached over and opened the cigarette packet, took one out, lit it up and took a drag. Spluttering he took another draw and exhaling noisily, craned his neck back, gazing up at the stars.

'You ok buddy?' one of his colleagues asked. 'Yeah, bit naffed off, but I'll live' he replied. He sat there pondering the evenings events, sucking on the end of his cigarette wishing it was Robyns nipples instead. Fucking hell he was horny, frustrated and pissed off, all at the same time.

He stubbed out the cigarette, wished all assembled a goodnight and went back to his room. Stripping off he flopped on to his bed, the air conditioning blowing cool air across the bare cheeks of his bum. He must have drifted off, as when he woke with a start the power had come back on and the light from his bedroom lamp was glowing

Glancing over to his laptop he saw a message flashing away. "What happened? Where did you go?" Robyn asked Quickly he replied, explaining that the power had gone killing the Internet and everything else all at the same time.

Not expecting a reply, he took a leak and came back to a message from Robyn. 'Ok, no worries' It read. 'How about a dinner date tonight? 8pm your time, dress for the occasion and bring a drink' 'Sounds good ' Sean replied, 'see you then'.

He logged off and crawled into bed and slept soundly. The next day went slowly by, all he could think about was his "date" that evening. What could he expect? What did she expect? He'd find out soon enough i suppose.

At 7pm Sean, showered, shaved and got dressed in his suit ready for the night to come, by 7.45 he was ready and logged on to his laptop. 15 agonising minutes later his laptop burst into life as Robyn called him. Sitting down, he eagerly accepted the call and Robyn came into view.

She was even sexier tonight than before. 'Hiya' she said 'looking good there handsome.' 'How about a twirl, so i can see all of you?' Obligingly he stood, unbuttoned his suit jacket and self consciously turned around. 'Step back a bit, so I can see all of you' Robyn commanded. He did as he was bade, turning slowly so she could see him.

His cock had stiffened a bit and was pushing at the fabric of his trousers now, there was no way that she couldn't have noticed the effect she had on him.

'Nice!' she said, 'very nice' grinning from. ear to ear. 'My turn' she stated and jumping up she slowly turned around, stepping back so he could see all of her. She was again wearing a dress, with a low cut top that accentuated her tits. Boob flesh was spilling out of it they were that big and the way the dress clung to her arse was almost obscene! Little red cherries on her dress showed up well in the light of her room and then he saw them. Red tights! Fucking hell, she looked good. The red of the cherries in her dress helped show off the red of her tights. 'Nice tights' Sean smiled. 'Oh no, not tights' she replied, 'I hate tights, stockings only for me'. Then quick as a flash she pulled the hem of her dress up to show the tops of her stockings. Jesus christ, Sean thought, his nuts tightening as he gazed at her stocking clad legs.

Shaking himself out of his lust filled funk, he raised his beer with a hearty 'Cheers'. Sitting down Robyn matched his cheers with a glass of wine. The next hour or so flew by as they chatted about anything and everything. Sean learned that she'd been seeing a married man for a few years, but that despite repeated promises to leave his wife, he never had, so she ended it. Since then she'd been single and hadn't bothered with men as a result, even though she missed the intimacy of a man.

He told her about his lack of sex and that he wasn't prepared to go local because of the risk of disease and that he certainly wasn't going to pay for it. 'I guess I'll have to go without the real thing til I get home' Sean shrugged.

Robyn nodded sympathetically, 'It sucks not getting any, doesn't it?' 'Oh yes' he replied! 'Self help just isn't the same as the real thing.'

Without realising it he'd again become rock hard in his trousers and shifted in his seat. 'You ok there?' Robyn chuckled. 'No I'm bloody not' he replied, 'These trousers don't leave much room at all'

'Take em off then' she said. 'Tell you what I'll go first if you like?' Then without waiting for a reply, Robyn stood, lifted her dress up and off and stood in front of the camera in just her underwear. Clearly Robyn was a lady comfortable in her own skin as she stood before the camera in a tight, lacy black bra, thong and her red stockings. 'Fuck' Sean thought, the things I could do to you right now.

'Your turn' she merrily chimed, 'C'mon, get em off!'

Sean removed his jacket, tie and shirt and began unbuckling his belt, he slipped off his shoes and dropped his trousers til he was stood in just his boxers, his hard, throbbing cock clearly visible against the tight material.

'Is that for me?' Robyn asked, staring at his cock. 'I do hope so, it looks like it's pleased to see me!'

Sean laughed, 'Well I can't deny I'm pleased to see you, especially with you dressed to kill like that!'

Teasing him further, Robyn, slowly turned around, her tight arse clenching the material of her thong and just a touch of side boob visible as she completed her twirl.

'Love your underwear' Sean spluttered, 'you look fabulous!'

'Glad you like it' Robyn breathed, 'I love dressing in sexy lingerie, makes me feel good and always turns me on too.'

'So I see,' he replied, 'your nipples are like bullets!'

'Yes they always give me away' Robyn sighed, giving both a gentle pinch.

Sitting down again, Sean surreptitiously squeezed his cock, hoping she wouldn't notice. But she had seen his sneaky squeeze and pinched her nipples at the thought of this man getting turned on by her.

'What would you like to do to me right now if I was there?' she asked.

'What wouldn't I do is more like it?' Sean replied. 'I'd love to bend you over, slide your thong to the side, slip my cock in your tight pussy, release your big tit's and fuck you hard!'

'Fuck yes' Robyn stammered, pinching her nipples harder still. 'Love to have you fuck me, make my big tits bounce and come all over your hard cock Sean.'

'Your a naughty lady Robyn, making me hard and talking like a dirty bitch!'

'You love it Sean! Get your cock out and wank it for me now, come on I want to see you playing with it. Imagining yourself stuffing it in my tight wet hole, giving me a good hard seeing to.

Sean quickly did as he was bade, releasing his cock from the confines of his boxers, wrapping his hand around his shaft and slowly wanking with throbbing member. Pre cum oozed from his cock as he looked at Robyn on his screen.

Without missing a beat Robyn pulled the front of her bra down releasing her big tits, nipples standing hard, longing for a mouth to lash them, suck them, bite them! They looked fucking delicious to Sean!

'Pinch those nipples now Robyn' Sean instructed, 'I want to see you pull on them and make yourself hot for my cock.'

'Fuck yes' came the reply as Robyn squeezed her tits, flesh spilling out of her hands as she flicked and piched her big nipples. 'I love having my tits played with Sean, do you want to play with them for me?' 'Oh God yes Robyn' he replied, 'they look amazing, so big and fucking firm too, I'd love to lick and suck them for you, make you beg me to fuck you, like a dirty bitch!'

'Mmmm, love being called a dirty bitch Sean, want me to be your dirty fuck slut?' Robyn gasped as she twiddled her nipples harder yet.

'You know I do Robyn' he replied, 'bury my face in your tits, make you beg me to fuck you!'

'Oh fuck, I'm so wet right now, I need a hard cock in me Sean' Robyn whimpered as her hand found it's way inside her knickers. 'My clit is rock hard and my gash is sopping wet for you'

Grasping his stiff rod harder still Sean commanded, 'Show me, show me how wet your cunt is Robyn, I want to see your sopping hole right now.'

Pushing her chair back from the table, Robyn spread her stocking clad legs, pulled her black lacy thong to the side and placed her feet up on the table, allowing Sean an unrestricted view of her pussy. Without missing a beat Robyn began furiously rubbing her clit with one hand while manhandling her tits with the other.

Standing in front of his screen, Sean began to furiously wank his fat cock over the sight of Robyn wanking herself off for him. 'I want to come for you Sean' Robyn gasped, 'I want to squirt pussy juice all over your hard cock!'

'Then fuck yourself, you dirty whore, fuck yourself with your vibrator Robyn' Sean murmured, trying not to explode at the sight of Robyn playing with herself in front of him.

Reaching down Robyn, quickly grabbed her 'rabbit' gave it a quick suck and then shoved it deep inside her tight cunt, flicked the switch til it buzzed in her hand and began to furiously fuck herself. 'Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk' she moaned, 'I'm gonna cum'

'Fucking do it you dirty bitch!' Sean almost shouted, 'come all over that cock for me!'

That did it for Robyn, she thrust her hips forward to meet her toy, squeezed her nipples and screamed as she came 'Fucking hell, yes, I'm coming, fucking coming now, you dirty bastard!' Quite how Sean didn't come he never knew, here was this beautiful lady, fucking herself like a whore with a vibrator, dressed in sexy lingerie and doing it all for him! He was in heaven!

Robyn's eyes fluttered open as her orgasm began to subside, but she didn't stop toying herself, just slowed slightly as she focussed on Sean still wanking his cock in front of her. 'Fuck, that was good' she softly moaned, 'you bring out a naughty streak in me Sean and I like it'

'Likewise' he replied, still slowly stroking his cock, 'you look hot as hell when you're fucking yourself like that.'

'But you haven't come yet Sean, will you come for me please?' she asked politely.

'Oh I'm sure I will Robyn, it took all my self control not to shoot my load while you were fucking yourself before'

'So come for me this time then baby' Robyn instructed. 'Im gonna fuck myself again and I want you to imagine your cock is deep in me, fucking me hard, making these big tits bounce as you fuck my cunt hole!'

Quickly picking up the pace Robyn leant back in her chair and began to pound her cunt with her toy, 'Fuck me Sean, come on fuck my cunt hard, make my tits bounce as you pound yourself into me now!'

'Fucking hell you're a dirty bitch Robyn!' Sean muttered as he began wanking his cock furiously at the sight of Robyn banging her tight snatch once again. She was steaming her toy in her hole now. Her juices glistening all over it as she hammered her tight hole harder and harder.

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
60 Followers
12