Robyn and Sean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me Sean, fuck my tight cunt with your fat rod! Come on don't stop! Fuck me like a dirty fucking slut! FUUCCKKKK ME!' Robyn shouted.

Upping his game Sean steadied himself and gripping his cock tighter, he jacked himself harder than ever before, his hand a blur as he furiously wanked his throbbing cock over the sight of the dirty bitch on his screen.

'Cumming again' Robyn screamed. 'Fucking coming again, you bastard! Fuck I'm gonna squirt all over your cock Sean!' Jamming her toy deep inside her Robyn went into spasm, her body wracked with the strength of her orgasm, her legs shaking, tits bouncing as she gushed all over her vibrator. That was all Sean needed to push him over the edge!

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' He blubbed. 'You dirty fucking bitch Robyn, I'm coming too!'

'Do it you bastard!' Robyn shouted, 'spray your hot spunk all over my tits and cunt!'

Jets of spunk erupted from Sean's throbbing member as he watched Robyn pistoning her toy in and out of her cunt. Ribbons of white creamy come landed on his table, some hit his screen and his stomach as he twitched his way through a mind blowing orgasm! Legs shaking, the last remnants of his now empty balls seeped through his fingers, Sean couldn't remember when he'd last come so hard. Probably when he was buried deep in his old colleague many months ago, he thought.

'Wow, that was amazing Sean' Robyn grinned, 'I loved seeing you shoot all your hot cum for me!'

"You did a damn fine job of getting me there Robyn, you're one sexy lady' he replied as he cleaned his come from his fingers, table and God knows where else too.

On screen Sean noticed Robyn had slid the toy out of her pussy and was sucking it clean, 'Mmm, I love tasting myself' she chuckled!

'Wish that was my cock' Sean grumbled at the horny sight in front of him. 'Me too!' she replied.

'Well, what do we do now?' Sean asked. This was the first time he'd done something like this and he'd loved it, Robyn may only be on a screen, but she was sexy as fuck and seemed to be a willing participant for loads of naughty fun. Could this be something to keep him going til he left for home in a few months time?

'Well, I'm going to clean up and get in the shower' Robyn replied, 'shame your not here to scrub my back.'

'If only, oh and I'd do more than scrub your back, believe you me!'

'Ooh, promises, promises' Robyn giggled. 'We must do this again please!'

'Fuck yes, definitely!' Sean chimed.

'Great, same time tomorrow?'

'You bet!'

'See ya tomorrow Sean' and just like that she was gone.

Sitting at his desk Sean contemplated what they'd just done, Cybersex he thought it was called. Not that it really mattered as while he was here and Robyn was willing he was certainly hoping for more!

Climbing into bed an hour or so later, Sean was still smiling to himself and looking forward to a repeat performance the next night. Soon he drifted off to sleep, more satisfied than he could have believed given where he was and the lack of physical interaction with the opposite sex.

The next night Sean and Robyn took each other to new heights in Cyber satisfaction, both of them coming more than once in the course of three or so hours of virtual fucking! Both of them were trembling by the time they logged off, such were the orgasms they gave themselves!

The nightly "sessions" continued unabated, punctuated only when one or other was busy with work, which wasn't too often. Robyn and Sean got to know each other intimately, often talking for hours on end and not just fucking each other virtually.

Weeks turned into months and before they knew it Sean was due to return home in day's. Would they meet up once he was back? Should they meet up? Would the reality be as good if they did meet?

To be continued....

12