Rochelle and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Rochelle and I discuss the future of our relationship.
4.3k words
4.53
10.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rochelle and I... what? Made love? Had sex? Fucked each other senseless?... I began to reflect on the time we had spent together, with me taking her out to dinner and concerts, plays and movies, and her having me over for home-cooked meals on a regular basis. Up to this point, I had thought of her as a family member, my mother-in-law. But now it seemed we were going to add to that having sex on a regular basis, with both of us hoping Rochelle would get pregnant with our child. This was Rochelle's idea, and a request she made to me, explaining that she knew me and knew that I was clean, safe and trustworthy. She told me that all she wanted was for me to impregnate her; the rest would be her responsibility.

I had married Rochelle's daughter, Delia, some years before after a year of dating. She died of cancer within a few years. I was 11 years older than Delia, which put me within five years of her mother, Rochelle, who had given birth to Delia at 16. I pondered this: I'm actually closer to Rochelle's age than I was to Delia's. I married Delia within a year. And I've been taking Rochelle out for over two years.

Things began to percolate in my mind, but I was willing to let them bubble and boil for a while. Meanwhile, I began to call Rochelle more often than before.

Rochelle is a stunningly beautiful woman, large and Rubenesque, with sparkly greenish-brown eyes, big full kissable lips, lovely dark chocolate skin, billowy hair, and a shape that puts the Golden Ratio to shame. And so I began to consider what I could, what I should do about this relationship. Do I impregnate this woman and then just get on down the road? That seems to be what she wants, but is that for real, or is she just giving me the easy way out so that I will cooperate and give her the baby she wants?

Time came that I was taking her out again. I went to her house to pick her up. She came to the door, dressed in a shimmery green dress which accented all her curves and demonstrated what a gorgeous woman she is. "Wow," I exclaimed. "You're stunning!"

"You like?" she smiled, spinning and giving me a 360.

"I love," I said. I took her in my arms and planted an admiring smooch on her lips, then presented my arm for her to hold and escorted her out to my car. I held the door as she settled herself inside, then closed it and made my way around to the driver's side.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Does sushi sound okay to you?" I responded.

"Ooh, sushi sounds perfect!" she answered back, and so I headed us off to a local sushi bar.

As we enjoyed the various samplings, I told her, "I have tickets to 'A Streetcar Named Desire' tonight. Does that sound like something you'd like to see?"

"Oh, absolutely! I've never seen it before," she responded enthusiastically.

And so we gorged ourselves on sushi, and then went to see the play. She was quiet on the way home. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I guess so. The play was a bit disturbing, I think."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I swear to you, I will never behave like Stanley Kowalski. Please don't be afraid of me."

"Oh, Richie, I'm not afraid of you. If I was, I wouldn't go out with you, wouldn't invite you over, and certainly wouldn't ask you to father my baby. Speaking of which... won't you come in?"

"Rochelle, do you have any idea what you mean to me?"

"Um... probably not. Why don't you tell me? Or better yet, show me."

And so we went into her house, and the knowledge that we were going to have sex again with the intention of getting her pregnant was heavy in the air; but I didn't want it to be a rushed affair. "Will you dance with me?" I asked, remembering the last time we danced together.

"Let me get more comfortable," she said. "I'm going to the bathroom. Make yourself at home." and she headed off that way. So I began to dig through her vinyl collection of music. I put on Lou Rawls, and she came out of the bathroom dancing, holding her arms up to me. I took her by the hand and we began to whirl around the floor. "Oh, god," I exclaimed. "You're such a fine woman."

"Take me to bed," she said.

"Rochelle," I said, "I want so much more than just to have sex with you."

"Back off," she said. "I want a baby. Impregnate me, and your job is done."

Ow, that stung. Am I just a meat factory, a sperm generator? Do I just pump in squigglies, and that's it for me? I slowly stopped moving, dropped my hand from hers, and stood with unfocused eyes for a moment. Then, "I have to go," I told her, and I let myself out the door. "Wait!" she cried, but I was already out and gone.

That night she left a message on my phone. I didn't listen to it.

The next day she left another message on my phone. I didn't listen to that one either.

That night there was a knock on my door. I had a pretty good idea who it was, but I answered anyway. And there she was.

"Richie," she said. "Please, don't shut the door. Please hear me out."

I didn't say anything. I just stood looking at her.

"Richie, I am so sorry for what I said. Please, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. Will you please forgive me? Oh, Richie, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please give me another chance. I'm so sorry for the stupid, stupid thing I said."

Tears began to sting my eyes as I stood looking at her. At last I stood back, held open the door, and let her in.

"Yes. You hurt me," I said.

"I know," she said. "I know, and I hate myself for it. Please, Richie, forgive me. I'm so sorry. God, I am so sorry. Please, please, forgive me."

"Rochelle, I don't understand," I said. "Why? Why would you say something like that to me?"

"Richie," she said, "I don't want you to feel obligated. I told you, you don't have to do the daddy deal, don't have to pay for the child; just get me pregnant and I'll do the rest."

"Uh... Rochelle... what if I want to be obligated?"

"I... I didn't think you would want to. So I wasn't going to saddle you with it."

"Okay, so... what if the child, my child, is someone I want to love and raise?"

She stared at me, no words coming.

"Rochelle... what if I want to raise this child with you?"

She stared at me again, her mouth dropping open.

"Rochelle... what if I want to marry you and have this baby as a couple?"

Now she stared at me in wide-eyed disbelief. "What?" she cried.

"Will you marry me?"

"What?"

"Will you marry me?"

"What?"

"Marry me, you silly woman. I want to marry you."

"What?"

"Okay, look, if you don't say yes this time, I'm going to stop asking. Now... marry me."

"Uh... uh... YES! Omigod, YES! Are you serious? Yes, yes, yes! God, I will marry you! I never, I never... are you serious? Omigod, Richie, are you serious? Oh, yes, oh yes!"

I took her in my arms and said, "I'm serious, and I take your yes as a yes. Now you have agreed to marry me, and I expect you to follow through. Let's do it, honey. Let's get married, and then we'll make this baby as a couple."

"Why do you want to marry me? I'm older than you."

"I want to marry you because I love you, because you mean the world to me, because I want to have children with you, because I want to spend my life with you. I don't want to spend the rest of my life bouncing back and forth, living alone and seeing you now and then. Rochelle, I love you. I want to live with you. I want to kiss you to sleep at night and wake up beside you every morning. Please marry me."

She stared at me in confusion, and then she collapsed backward onto the couch. "Why?" she asked. "Why would you want to marry me?"

"I just told you," I replied. "You are wonderful. You are beautiful. And I want to impregnate you and raise our children together. I love you, Rochelle. Is it okay if I love you?"

"Oh, god, Richie, I never expected, I never hoped for this. I didn't even dare dream... and you're really serious?"

"Please believe me, Rochelle, I am serious. I want you to marry me. I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. I want us to be a couple."

And suddenly she jumped up off the couch and let loose a primal scream, running to me and throwing her arms around me. "Ahhhh" she screamed again, hugging me and spinning me around. "Omigod, omigod, you're serious! You're really serious!" she cried, and I told her once again that yes, I was serious.

At length she pulled back from me, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Oh, Richie, I have loved you for so long. I never imagined that you could love me back. This is such a dream come true, it's hard for me to believe it's for real."

"I've been in love with you for a long time, too, Rochelle. It just took me a while to figure it out. But now I know, and I know that I want to spend my life with you. It's real, honey. So I need you to start making plans for our wedding. I want it to be everything you want it to be. Invite your friends; have your maidens; I will have my best man, who will probably try to bed one of your ladies."

"You're so bad," she said, smacking my arm. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Do you think we should? Or do you want to wait for our marriage vows?"

"If you don't take me to bed right this minute, I might just refuse to marry you."

"Damn, woman, you drive a hard bargain!" And at that point we both began to undress each other. Clothes fell to the floor in a pathway to the bedroom. By the time we got to the bed, we were both in our underthings: me in socks and briefs and she in a very attractive matching emerald green set of bra and panties. "No pink granny panties this time, huh?" I grinned at her.

"I came here planning to have sex," she replied. "So I dressed appropriately."

I took her in my arms, hugging her tightly, and murmured, "Rochelle, I love you dearly." She put her arms around me and hugged me back. "I need that love, Richie," she exclaimed. "God, I need to be loved by you. I never imagined I could have your love. This is so far beyond what I thought could ever happen."

"Come," I said. "Let's get in bed." So I stripped off my socks and briefs, and then I undid her bra and pushed it off of her, sliding my hands up into the cups from behind to hold her big dark chocolate breasts (more than a handful is a waste? Bullshit. It's a plus) and run my fingers over her blackberry nipples. Next I knelt down and slowly pulled off her panties, kissing her glorious round butt-cheeks as I did so. Directly we were both naked and lying side by side in bed, hands stroking each other.

"I wish you knew how beautiful you are to me," I said.

"I wish you knew how sexy you are to me," she replied.

"You just want me for my body."

"And a fine body it is. But now that you've offered me all the rest of you, do you imagine that that body is all I want? You dumbass! I want everything! I want all of you, and I want it now! I lay claim to you, heart and soul; you are mine. I own you."

Then she giggled, "Uh-oh, you've created a monster."

"You have me, honey, heart and soul."

"Then fuck me, Richie. Impregnate me now. I refuse to wait until the wedding. Get me pregnant."

And so began the lovemaking.

Rochelle turned to me as I lay on my back; she stroked my side as she bent to kiss me, her full sensuous lips on mine and her large breasts flattening on my chest, immediately causing me to get an erection. She let her hand roam lower, gently stroking my belly, and lower until at length she reached my crotch, where the erection was already in full form. She rubbed her hand in slow circles across my penis and testicles, her gentle touch stimulating me to even greater arousal.

"I want this," she said. "Don't stop me this time," and she moved down until she could take my cock in her mouth. She licked around the glans, drawing circles with her tongue, then finally fastened down on it with her lips and sucked hard, tickling my testicles with her fingers.

Oh lordy, lordy. She'd said "Don't stop me," but she was sure getting me close to orgasm. I tried thinking of ugly women, and of dog poop, and I bit the inside of my cheek trying to stave it off. She licked from the base up to the head, running her hand up and down my cock as well.

"You're going to make me come," I said.

She raised her head. "Can you come a second time?"

"Uh... probably, if we wait a half-hour or so."

"Well shit, we've got all night. Go for it, cowboy," and with that she went back to licking and sucking.

Now, you might think that I would want to stretch the experience out, make it last a good while. And that might have been nice if I'd been up to it, but the lady was working me over and my body was refusing to cooperate; it was going to shoot off, and there didn't seem to be any hope of delaying it.

"Here it comes," I said.

She took her mouth off of me just long enough to say, "Bring it," and then went back to her ministrations. So I felt the beginning down inside me, the priming pumps, and then the real thing shot out of me and into her mouth. She kept her lips closed around my cock, but her eyes got big as the second and third shots jetted out of me. She took her mouth off of me to swallow as the fourth one spurted, and the jet of semen hit her face, painting a line from her forehead across her nose and down to her chin. She swallowed and then giggled, using a finger to scoop the gooey whiteness off her face. Then she held the finger out to me.

"What... me?"

"Yeah, you. If I can swallow it, so can you. Open up, cowboy."

"I don't think so."

"I do. I think so. Open up."

"I'm not doing this," I said.

"Yes you are. Come on, cooperate. You're spoiling the party."

So I caved. I opened my mouth and she stuck her gooey finger in, and I closed my mouth on it. She pulled the finger out, leaving behind the residue of my ejaculation.

I swallowed, gagging more at the thought than at the actual taste. "Don't get the idea that this is going to be a regular thing," I said. "I don't do semen."

"Apparently, you do," she replied.

"No," I responded, "I do pussy juice. Let's have some." And with that I rolled over, pushing her back onto the bed, and slid down to put my head between her legs.

"Oh, baby, do me, do me, do me!" she cried as I lifted her legs to get access to her pussy. It was surrounded by an array of tightly curled black pubic hair. I ran my nose up through the hair, breathing deeply. Oh man, nothing beats the scent of an aroused woman.

"I'll do you, all right," I said, and planted my mouth over her outer labia, tightening and pointing my tongue to make it fit down between. I licked up a few times until her lips were spread, and then flattened my tongue out and took long strokes down into her, listening to her breathing as I did. It wasn't ragged yet. I moved up to her clitoris, which was still hiding under its hood. Gentle licks; let's see if I can coax it out. Lick, lick, lick... ah, yes, here it comes. Hi there, little one; so good to be with you again.

Rochelle moaned, "Oh, yeah!" Ahah! Encouragement! I was doing something right! Keep it up, son. So I did. I kept licking until her clitoris was fully extended, and then I started fluttering the tip of my tongue on it. This elicited a longer, guttural moan.

More encouragement! Keep doing this.

Lick, lick, lick... flutter, flutter, flutter... her breathing was getting ragged by this point. Lick, lick, lick... flutter, flutter, flutter... and she said, "Oh my... oh my... oh yeah!"

Don't stop now, boy, you're definitely on the right track.

So I licked and I fluttered until suddenly she cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh, yeah!", clamping my head between her thighs as she rose up off the bed and bounced up and down several times. "Omigod, omigod, YEAH!" she cried. I calmly waited for her to settle down again, then removed my head from between her legs.

Crawling up beside her, I asked, "So I trust you're satisfied for the moment?"

"Oh, Richie, you do that so well."

I relaxed beside her, caressed her breasts for a moment, then kissed her.

"Well, she said, "what shall we do for half an hour until you're ready to impregnate me?"

"Why don't we plan our wedding?"

"Okay! How far out do you want it? How about six months? My belly would be showing as I walk down the aisle. Very stylish."

I burst into laughter. "See?" I said, "How could I not love a woman like you?"

"It damned well better be me, and not a woman like me."

"Oh, it's you, honey, it's you."

"Okay, seriously, how soon do you want to become pussy-whipped?"

"I think I already am."

She burst into laughter. "See?" she said, "How could I not love a man like you?"

I said, "Well, I guess you can, but he has to sleep on the couch. I'm not sharing."

This provoked raucous laughter from Rochelle as I smiled at her.

"God, I love you," she said.

"I'm so happy that you do," I replied. "Well, do you want a big wedding? How many people do you want to invite?"

Oh, not many. I only have a few special friends that I would like to have there... let's see... there would be four. And you?"

"I'll just have a friend as best man. He'll probably want to nail one of your friends."

"Well, if he's as good in bed as you are, my friends will probably all want to, um... meet him."

Big smile from me. "Well, I've never seen him in action in bed, so I guess they'll have to experiment and see. I'm not sure that he could handle all four in one night, but it would be interesting to find out."

"Can you handle four in one night?"

"Orally, maybe. With penetration, surely not. But thankfully we don't need to find out. You're enough for me."

She kissed me tenderly.

And so we lay together for a while discussing wedding plans—where, when, who, etc. After some time had passed, Rochelle began to lightly rub her fingers around on me. I moaned and stretched out flat on the bed to give her better access. She tickled my chest and stomach, and gradually worked her way down to my legs. She dragged her fingers slowly, lightly on my inner thighs, first one and then the other. At first she skipped from one to the other; but after a few passes she began to lightly touch my testicles as she went by. The feather-light touch of her fingers was stimulating, and I began to respond to it.

Eventually she began to spend more time touching my testicles and cock, until finally she licked me and took me in her mouth again. This very quickly produced an erection.

"Now... fuck me. I'm tired of waiting."

And so I did what any hot-blooded male would do: I fucked her. I climbed on top of her, rubbed the head of my cock up and down across her pussy for a bit, and when I could tell that she was wet enough, I eased inside her.

Rochelle is a large woman with big legs. She grasped her knees and pulled them up toward her chest, enabling me to bury my cock as deeply in her as possible.

(Cue Freddy King singing "Big-Legged Woman")

I've told you once; I've told you twice

We go together like red beans and rice

I love my big legged woman

I love my big legged woman

Oh, man, yeah. If you haven't been there, you can't imagine. Big beautiful woman submitting to me, allowing me to do my best to fertilize her egg. Words cannot describe; but I'll try anyway.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her as I humped my way into and out of her. She sighed and looked me in the eyes, like she had before, the first time we made love (fucked, had sex... call it what you will. It was very good).

It seems like having sex while looking each other in the eyes produces a connection that isn't there if you're both just looking over each other's shoulders. Like, doing it that way, it's just sex. But once again I felt a deep, almost spiritual connection with Rochelle. Maybe it was spiritual; those things are hard for me to judge.

"Let me on top," she said. So we held onto each other and rolled over.

Rochelle sat up and began to move back and forth on me, rubbing her clitoris on the base of my cock with every backward move. We'd done this before, the first time we (made love / fucked / had sex). It occurred to me that this might be the easiest way for Rochelle to have an orgasm by penetration. I already knew how well oral worked. So I laid back, tried to thrust myself as deeply into her as I could, and just held that pose, letting her do what she needed to do.

12