Rochelle and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved back and forth over and over, and gradually I began to hear her breathing go ragged, hinting at an oncoming orgasm. At length her movements became jerky and uneven, and she started to grunt. "Uh... uh... uh..." And then suddenly we were there, and she slammed back onto me, bending my cock painfully back, as she shouted, "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" She held that pose for several seconds, and then all the tension went out of her and she eased her body down onto mine.

"You didn't come, did you."

"No, sweetie, I didn't."

"Okay then, let's turn back over and you give me everything you've got. I want your come inside me. Way up inside me."

And so we rolled back over and from on top of her I began the timeless sexual maneuver of pushing in and out, in and out, in and out, seeking to reach the point of orgasm. Knowing that she had already had one helped me not to worry about how long I needed to go, so I just focused on getting to that point. In... out... in... out... oh, I'm going to fuck this woman, I'm going to ejaculate inside her, and I'm going to knock her up. Yeah, buddy. I grasped her shoulders with my hands and pulled her toward me as I pushed into her. I felt the tingle begin that signals that I'm getting close. Okay, let's do this now, let's impregnate this big beautiful woman. Oh, so close... here it comes... here it comes...

It hit me all at once, and I started shooting my sperm into her: first a couple of little tentative pumps and then came the shooting jizz, the stuff that would hopefully impregnate her: one, two, three, four shots pumped inside her, and then it faded and ended. I figured that what I ejaculated into her pussy was not as much as what I shot into her mouth earlier; but it was surely enough. How many sperm do you need to fertilize an egg?

"Ooh, baby, I felt that," she said. "I could feel you get bigger, and then the pulsing."

"What a coincidence," I said. "I felt it, too."

She burst out laughing and hugged me. I kissed her on her lips and said, "I'm really happy that you're willing to marry me. You had me scared there for a while."

"Oh, Richie," she said, "it wasn't that I didn't want you. I just assumed you wouldn't want me."

"Wow, you were really off base with that one."

"Okay," she said. "Now, here's the deal. You have to fuck me every day, every single day, until I'm pregnant. My fertile days are any time now."

"I've said it before: you drive a hard bargain. But I believe I can be up for this one."

"Yeah, 'up' in more ways than one."

"Well, ya know, you want a 'hard' bargain, a 'hard' bargain is what you'll get."

She grinned at me and said, "Oh, baby, bring it on."

12