Rochelle Gets Her Wish Pt. 02

Story Info
Rochelle wakes to discover that it was not a nightmare.
4.4k words
4.65
7.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains very strong consensual non-consent. There is some mild violence, and scenes that appear very real. Please do not read if this is likely to offend or upset you.

This story was requested by a 19 year old, very pretty blonde. She is a role player, and she has had a lot of input to this story as we role played it. As ever my work is edited by the talented TRCIII

It's warm and comfortable when I wake. I don't open my eyes but it is either light out, or I fell asleep with my bedside light on. Either would be understandable given the nightmare I had last night. My false reality collapses as I move and two things tell me the nightmare was real: first, the heavy cuff on my leg moves and reminds me it is there; and second, my arse rubs against the quilt causing fire and pain rush through it. The welts do not enjoy being touched.

I open my eyes, and look around this basement dungeon. The light by the bed is still on, but it is the only light. I listen for any sound, but it is eerily quiet in here. I take a few deep breaths, calming my heart and mind. There is no point panicking; I can't change anything like this. I start to think through what I agreed to. I asked repeatedly for the R word; I can't even stomach saying it in my head. And I asked for lots of BDSM, which in reality, amounts to low-grade sexual torture. More things flood into my mind. We talked for a long time, and I said a lot. Quite a bit, in fact, because I never thought it would happen. I stop and take more deep breaths, and think about what I expressly said was a 'no.' I start with I said no to scat and other bathroom things; no gore; and then I stop. I can't think of anything else, but there must be.

After 2 or 3 minutes, my thoughts are broken. I have come up with nothing new as I hear the key in the lock and the door opening. Momentary hopes that he is going to let me go are dashed when he shouts from the top of the stairs, "What do you want for breakfast?" I am not hungry, but know it will be foolish not to eat something. I think for a moment then decide to keep it simple.

"Two eggs on toast please. Sunnyside." I hear something that was probably, "ok", but it is muffled as he turns away and I hear the door shut again.

I carefully lift the quilt off of me and slip off the bed, the cuff reminding me I can't go far, but I walk to the bathroom. I go to sit on the seat of the toilet, and stop myself a hair's width from it, remembering my arse. I hover and do what I need to. I am too scared to use the shower; I think the hot water will not mix well with the welts on my arse, so I take the hand soup and using the sink carefully wash myself. I use cold water to gently pat my arse, which stings but also feels nice and cooling. I will have to brave the shower tomorrow; there is no way my hair will go more than two days without.

I walk back into the main room, and wonder if there are any more hidden doors like the bathroom; I start to walk around the walls pressing them. I am about halfway around when the door opens again, and you start to come down. There is a smell of food and coffee with you. I move to the kitchen table quickly, and very carefully sit down, calculating that this will be less painful than you slapping my arse. I wince as I move to get comfortable, and you put the tray down on the table. I barely think about how naked I am, as your eyes run up and down my body.

The coffee is in a tin mug, it is hot and I can only sip it, as you sit and say, "Sleep well?"

I sip the coffee for a moment, then say, "I think I slept well. Now, will you let me go?" There is heat in my voice which reflect the anger that the logical normal part of my brain feels. How I feel. However there is a more insidious part of me that hopes that he will do something really nasty to me today, not let me go, and have me crying. That part of me is why my nipples are currently hard, and my pussy wet.

"I told you, you are my slave. You asked for this; today you will be used however I like. I don't care if you want it or not," he says.

I briefly consider throwing the hot coffee over him, but what would it achieve? I am cuffed and can't get away. I pull the eggs towards me, plastic plate and knife and fork with it. As I start to dig in, he continues. "You want all of this really, me not caring if you want any specific thing or not. It's turning you on right now." I feel my face flinch; he is right. I can feel my pussy twitching, and I wonder if he could see my previous reaction, but I am not going to admit to those feelings.

He smiles, clearly reading from the face movement, as I chew. I am going to keep what I say to a minimum. I really don't want to say the wrong thing and risk punishment; my arse is very sore under me. I nod to indicate he can go on.

"I have a few jobs to do this morning, so feel free to do what you want. There should be enough here to entertain you," he points to the cabinet that has the TV in. He then gets up and walks across to the wall the other side of the table. He opens another door I did not see and it is on part of the wall I had not tested. There appears to be a fridge and a food store, snacks and drinks mainly, all clearly in plastic, with no glass or metal. "If you are good, this will remain stocked," he says as it moves out. He opens another door right next to the snacks one. In there is an exercise bike, treadmill, and some weights. "Use this as much as you want, too," he says before returning to the table.

"They will be hard to use with this cuff on," I say pointing to the restraint on my leg.

"You are right, they will be. But not impossible. You can make do. I am working on something that will allow me to remove that, but it is a day or two away from being complete."

I finish the eggs, and he clears everything on to the tray, and starts to leave. As he gets to the steps he says, "I will be back soon, get comfortable, it will be the last time today you are."

He disappears quickly, his words laying on my mind, as I switch on the TV to see what it's got. I am surprised that there is actual TV. I quickly switch to the news channel and look for anything on me. But there is nothing obvious, I leave it on as I start to look around more.

I am not sure how long has passed when I hear the lock open again, I have been lost in shit daytime TV.

You walk down the stairs and toward me with purpose. You grab my arm hard and drag me to the bed. I twist and fight, as you grab the other arm, and before I know it they are bound together behind my back with rope. It is more comfortable than the cuffs but not great. I kick at you as you drag me to the bed. There you have another rope and I am secured to the bed by tying that rope around the rope holding my hands. You push me back on the bed and grab my leg with the cuff as it raises from the floor. I kick at your head with the other foot, but you block it with your arm, and then pulling the leg you have hold of into the air, raising my arse, you slap it hard right across the welts. I scream out, pain rushing through me, as you growl, "Behave!"

I don't kick at you again, as you remove the cuff, and then step back. I am laying on the bed on my back with my arms uncomfortably behind my back. I suddenly feel my nakedness, and close my legs and then ball them up under my bottom trying to hide.

You just smile at that and start to undress. When you are naked, you carry the small pile to the cupboard and unlock it. You place the clothes on the floor and take something from the cupboard. As you walk back I look over your body.

I think to myself that I would not be physically attracted to you, I would guess you are 5"7' your shoulders and arms are muscly, as are your legs, almost Popeye-like! But you have a fat gut, which I am really not into. I never asked Grabboy's age, I had always assumed he was a few years older than me, but this guy was 40's I would say. I am kind of turned on by the whole much-older man thing, though. Your face is round and happy, very short hair, greying here and there. Your face really does not match the way you have treated me, or the things you said online. I would say it was the face of a kind man.

As you grab my leg and pull it away to corner of the bed with rope already going around it, I realise, that I am attracted to you. I hate the belly, but the rest just works. As you are tying my leg, I see your cock, it did not look like much as you walked over, but it is growing now. It is a good size, more than 7 inches I would say, not that I have a lot of experience. It is fat, and thick with lots of veins, and a big purple head too. I feel my pussy twinge, as I wonder what you are going to do with that. You stop and grab my other leg and tie that to the other side of the bed. I now have my legs spread wide, and I am completely helpless. You then start to push two pillows under my lower back, raising my arse and pussy off the bed, and pulling all the ropes tight. I wince and let out an, "ouch." Which you ignore.

Then you pick up a crop from the floor, my eyes widen and I think to the sore mess that is my arse cheeks, "No please don't," I whimper. You just smile as the crop moves through the air with a 'swish' sound landing on my pussy lips. "Arrrrgh," I yelp, and try to twist away to protect my delicate 19-year-old pussy, but the ropes are to tights, and all I do is hurt my wrists and ankles. My movement has no effect really as another 'swish' and it lands again on my lips a little higher. Another yelp, as you use the crop to part my lips, revealing the wetness that is beneath. This might be painful, but I love that I have no control, and though there might be one more or a hundred, I can do nothing to change it. My thought barely finishes as the crop hits me again, this time coming down square on my clit, my body spasms as the shockwave of that shudders through my body. I almost choke myself with the scream that I cut off from that, and I cough as you land another then another on my pussy. I screech, "Ouch," which turns into a sob.

You pause and there is a moment to breathe, your hand strokes up my pussy lips and I can feel how sensitive they have become, as you gently pinch my clit, making me flinch. I calm my breathing and get back a small amount of control as you start to gently flick my clit back and forth under a finger. Bizarrely, my level of calmness rises as you start to really arouse my clit, I almost moan at one point, but bite it back. My mind wanders and I briefly think, 'I need to check out those doors better, how has he hidden them so well in a concert wall.' I come crashing back as you squeeze my clit between two fingers and twist, sending shockwaves through my body. The sound that escapes my lips is half shocked gasp, half carnal moan.

I brace myself as you quickly step back and in a fast movement, the crop swishes and crashes into my clit, then again before I have even screamed from the first one. I issue something that is a cross between a scream and a cry, like a little child that has been told, "No!" when they are having a tantrum.

My eyes have closed as my mind tries to escape the pain, but I hear you drop the crop on the ground, and then I feel you on the bed, I open my eyes in time to watch you slide an arm under each of my legs and pull me, as much as the bonds allow, into your face, burying your mouth in my pussy. I feel your tongue on my red and sensitive lips then, probing between them. I feel myself settle into the sexual pleasure of that, as you run your tongue up and down. I try hard to focus on what you are doing to me, but my emotions have been all over the place in the space of about 5 minutes, and I can't calm them into enjoying this that quickly. If I am honest, so far this has been far more torture and less sex than I expected, but then again that is the point of consenting to no consent.

There is a rush of electricity through my body as you press your tongue into my clit, and much as I don't want to, there is a moan that escapes, as much through my nose as mouth. With a skill I have not experienced before, you slowly build the excitement in my clit, the pressure of an orgasm beginning to grow. That pressure has been bubbling under since I realised this was not a real kidnap and 'R', still not able to say the word, but what I had consented to, and it is rising now very quickly. I moan, a full-on sexual moan that seems to fill the space down here. I feel my body start to tense, the orgasm is about break, as you let me go and move away. I try in my head to push myself over that ridge and cum, but with no touch at all and no ability to move, it fades leaving me disappointed.

"What the fuck!" I almost spit at him, and he laughs, a laugh of utter enjoyment.

In my fury at not cumming, I did not notice him pick the crop back up, and only see it as he swings it at my pussy. The shock of that landing rips the warm feeling of an almost orgasm from me. As another lands, I respond with a painful cry out, as much for the lost orgasm as the pain of the crop. He lands more, and the cry becomes more of a sob, it hurts so much. I don't really understand it, I like to be spanked and enjoy the pain normally, but that is not happening here, and it didn't happen last night, I wonder if it is because I am not controlling it. However, the thing that is consistent with my normal response to a spanking is, I can feel my pussy getting wetter. I am very turned on by this, even though I am not enjoying it. Two more slaps of the crop land, both on my clit, and cause me to scream into the sob that is now constant. There is no doubt in my mind, as that happens that I am getting off on the pain, on the hate of what he is doing, the hate that I have for him at this point. As he starts to stroke my pussy lips again, which does not help the burning feeling they now have, I ruefully think, I am getting exactly what I wanted, and I am getting off on it, I am getting off on the hate of what is being inflicted on my body.

The sobbing subsides a little as you play with my pussy, there is no denying how wet it is, and how aroused I am. You slowly focus more and more attention on my clit, and my desire to cum increases, as I almost push into you wanting your fingers to get me past the point of no return. One of my now almost non-existent sobs, is actually a moan, your skill in teasing my clit is extreme, I am flinching and moving as you play, I am getting there again, there is flecks of movement in my muscles as I feel the final stage of an orgasm start. You push me just a little further, and then stops again. I pine, and a sound I can only describe as disappointment ushers from my lips, as the orgasm just slips away again.

"Please let me cum," I almost beg, the first real words I have said since you started this punishment.

"You want to cum," you say, with a very playful note in your voice, that sounds an alarm bell in the back of my head that I ignore.

"More than anything, please." I almost don't recognise my own voice it has so much of a whine to it.

"OK," you say as you release my legs, but the freedom is very short-lived as you pull my left leg into the air and tie it to the bed on the left side above my head. It is now suspended in mid-air about 12 inches above my head, pulling my arse into the air slightly. There is about 3 feet of rope securing it, which would give me a good degree of movement if I was more flexible. You do the same to my right leg, my back now mildly curved and my arse a good 2 or 3 inches off the bed. It not a comfortable position and I am very aware that I red cheeks are now exposed.

You climb onto the bed between my legs, and settle in, wrapping your arms around my suspended legs and pulling me into you as your face is buried between my legs. I feel your tongue move about parting my lips and playing in my wetness, before you slowly rise to my clit, flicking it and teasing. I moan again; that does feel good, I am sore and there is pain when your stubble grazes against the dark pink of my punished lips, but you very slowly build the excitement back. You seem to pull me in even tighter as you suck my clit up into your mouth and I can feel it between your teeth as you apply the slightest pressure to hold it there. Your tongue flicks about over it, driving me further towards the orgasm that I so deeply desire, and I flinch, my muscles tightening and releasing, as you bounce my clit off your teeth with your tongue. With a certainty of the outcome you slowly let this drive me closer and closer, I am now moaning the moan of a woman on her way to that magical place where the world melts away and the tingling from my clit seems to spread across my entire body.

"Oh, Jesus," I moan as we get to the point where my orgasm will probably come even if you stop, and you force my clit against the back of your teeth and roll it back and forth. Spasms hit me and I jerk in my bonds as I start to cum. it is glorious for a moment, but you don't stop. Your pressure on my clit seems to increase not abate, and another wave washes over me. I try to squeeze you away with my legs as you press my clit hard again into your teeth. "No, please," I breathlessly say, as another orgasm rolls over me. My muscles start to burn as the tensing caused by the electrical energy of the orgasm intensifies and I want it to stop. You press even harder still, the tingling now gone and an ache of the extended orgasm bites. I try to squeeze your head away with my legs, but the bonds are too good to allow me that. Another wave of spasms rolls over me, as I scream, "Stop," through clenched teeth.

But you don't stop.

You roll my clit again across your teeth, making it burn with overstimulation, my muscles now all on fire. My vision starts to shrink in, slowly going black. The only thing I am aware of is the pain of the unending orgasm, and the pressure you have on me. This is not like aftershocks where an orgasm doesn't quite finish before the next is stimulated; it never drops to a comfortable level. One seems to merge into the next, burning my body with it.

"I can't take it," I almost cry. As this punishment seems to stretch on, I have no idea if it has lasted a few seconds or minutes. Time has melted away into something that is measured in peaks of painful orgasm, which actually mean nothing to me. Who would have dreamed that cumming would be a punishing experience?

Another orgasm floods across my body, and I can feel tears falling down my face. Just as I think I might pass out, you release me. I almost choke down air as your mouth breaks contact, butt muscles relaxing, but hurting so much I had almost forgotten the pain of my lips until you slap them with your hand. It is a hard, uncaring slap, which stings the moment it touches my skin. But I have no time to react, as I feel your cock press against my lips. It hurts as it pushes in, slightly dragging my lips with it into my vagina, before they pop back. I grit my teeth against the pain, as you just ram your cock into me.

This is it. The thing I asked for repeatedly is happening. Your cock, large, veiny and purple-headed is forcing its way into me. My pussy is so wet, but you still seem to be meeting resistance to your thrust. Briefly I wonder if it is the size; it is bigger than anything I have taken before. But you shove hard, and my mind is ripped away from the thought and into the realm of discomfort that you just caused. It is still going in too, which I can't believe. Then, moments later, I feel your balls on my tender, red arse cheeks.

"Stop, I don't want this," I complain, but even I don't believe the words as you withdraw quickly and thrust in hard, your balls slapping cruelly this time, almost like you planned it, smacking the welts from yesterday on my cheeks. You repeat your thrust, and pain explodes across my arse, and my pussy feels so full for that brief moment before you withdraw. In my head, the two parts war with each other. One part wants to scream, 'Let me go, I don't consent, stop this,' and a stream of other things to indicate I am not OK with being treated like this. However, the part that is winning is screaming at me, 'You deserve this. Make him pound harder. It needs to hurt more. Take it like the slut you are.'

12