Rochelle Gets Her Wish Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware, of the goings-on inside my head you just pound, hard, almost unfeeling, enjoying the pain that is written on my face. It goes on, slap after slap of your balls hitting my cheeks, and my pussy letting you get so deep it almost hurts. Then, after minutes of that, your thumb presses my clit, it is gentle and explorative, looking for the right place. The pain of before has subsided, and this does not feel like a repeat. There is more care, and I feel the embers of the orgasms rekindle as you carefully bring the sensations back. I guess you want me to cum when you cum, stroke your ego, make you feel like a masterful lover. Part of me wants to hold it off, deny you, but I doubt I can; the idea of a gentle, pleasurable orgasm, is tempting in a way it has never been before.

You continue to pound, then. For a moment it gets harder, more stunted in the movements, and you press hard on my clit, sending me over the edge, I feel my pussy tense on your cock as that rather unique feeling of cum spraying into you happens. "Oh yeah, that's got it," you say quietly, as you let me go and slowly withdraw from me, your cock pulsing as it does. You hold just the head in as the last pulses happen then withdraw completely and get off the bed.

You walk away, then return a moment later. What feels like a butt plug is forced into my pussy and turned this way and that, before being withdrawn. Then your fingers spread my cheeks, exposing my arsehole. I know the plug is covered in the pussy juices that have run down over the last little while, but you press the cold metal against my hole and push.

"Ow! No, don't," I screech as you press it hard, and as much as I try to tense, it goes in. It's slightly uncomfortable, but it seats okay.

"If that comes out, you get 20 strokes of the cane across your arse," you say, firmly. Then you grab your clothes and walk out, leaving me tied in this position, feeling incredibly exposed.

12