All Comments on 'Rochester'

by slipslave

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
puppydawgpuppydawgover 2 years ago

It got me so hot thinking it was the author's tool filling my boy cherry hole while I was reading this story.

I had to cum in my hand and had to wipe it off on my robe.

I'm so glad the wife was asleep in the next room.

I had to go to the bathroom to clean up and creamed another load while I was in the shower.

Hmmm.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Fantastic buildup. Had me rock hard at the end.

DougsLairDougsLairover 2 years ago

I wish I could find that trail....

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

A very sexy erotic tale had me drooling thinking about all of those large cocks wishing one of them was in my mouth and wondering what it might feel like being split roasted or just taking one inside my ass. It really makes me want to try. Part two please or at least more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well done

sjreardonsjreardonover 2 years ago

Great ending. Always good to have a bit of sly humour in there...

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

Great story! Had me rock hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, my cock was in hand and drooling as I read. Oh to find big cocks to enjoy. More stories, a follow-on.

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 2 years ago

Great story wish I knew of a beach like that I'd get me a few hundred dollars worth, love black cock and size

DickeredDickeredover 2 years ago

All I need now is the next installment. Story got me so hard. I need the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so hot and is a great read. Please continue with more instalments as this is so good we need to have more of it! It sets a great pace, building up the anticipation and then drip feeding us with more hot and sexy scenes and then bang we are into the pool of hotness....loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you need a part two to this!!!! maybe husband and wife at a bar later that night, both a bit drunk and they see the two men from the beach, husband says why don't you dance with them and see if they really have big cocks.... get her all horned up, get back to their room, and she drops to her knees to suck a black cock, and a few seconds later her husband is on his knees sucking the second guys black cock.. wife looks over and cums seeing her husbands mouth full of cock, wow baby that hot as fuck seeing a cock in your mouth... the man pulls her up and bends her over, and slides his cock in her dripping pussy, she just starts going wild, yes fuck me, oh suck that big cock. pound my pussy, the other man pulls the husband to his feet says strip...and bends him over next to his wife. wife see this and wells oh god yes fuck his ass next to me, i need to see this... the black man drops down and picks up his legs and licks his ass hole, getting it all wet. stands and pushes his cock in the husbands ass, with a moan coming from the husband and wife. fuck us both... the man in the wife pulls out and walks over to the side of the bed and sticks his cock by the husbands head, he see it and opens his mouth and suck the cock. the wife says yes baby suck that cock while your getting fucked, hows my pussy taste on that cock. husbands says oh fuck this is great and goes back to sucking the cock. the wife leans over and sucks her husbands cock, the man fucking his ass says to the wife yes suck that cock. and shoves her head down, and smacks her ass hard. the cock in his mouth goes back behind his wife and shes now sucking her husband and getting fucked while at the same time just inches from her face is another cock fucking her husband. the wife is going to town on his cock now. the husband thinks to himself i wonder if the let women at the clearing, it would be fun to find out...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslipslave@slipslave
A regular guy with an active imagination that spends his days thinking about men, sex, and any combination of the two. I'll be the first to admit my stories won't appeal to everyone, but they're a combination of men, situations, and things that I find erotic. I try to err on ...