Rochester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know... I should probably just go..."

"It's just us man, you've come all this way, no harm in having a look." Rock interrupted. "Here let me show you." And he gently pulled the loose fabric of his underwear away from his body, his 10 inch cock slipped out one of the leg openings. Dark, smooth, and rock hard, true to his name. His cut head round and fat, the same shade as his shaft. His two heavy balls swinging heavy and low, several inches below the base of his cock. My eyes refused to blink as I openly stared at his equipment. His cock looked about the size of mine, though his balls had to be twice the size.

"How's that?" He asked.

I couldn't speak. I was both thrilled and scared, this was all new territory for me. Rock patiently waited while I struggled inside. Ultimately, I decided there probably wasn't any harm in whipping my cock out, just for a minute. After all, I had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to size, and I had been the one bragging about it. Rock already had his out. It only seemed fair, I suppose. At least that's what I told myself.

I fumbled with my shorts, nervously. My fingers worked the string, trying to loosen it. After what seemed like forever, I finally got the knot undone and maneuvered the shorts down around my hard on, dropping them to the sand. My big cock immediately sprung out, free, slapping against my stomach, then coming to rest pointing straight out into the air.

"Nice for a skinny white guy. You just might have 10 inches there." Rock smiled. "Here, let's take a closer look."

Not waiting for a response, he moved closer, facing me, lining up our cocks, head to balls and balls to head. They touched. It was like an electric shock went through me right from my cock to my brain to my toes and back to my cock. I don't know if it was because I was so horny or if it was because it was another man's cock touching me. I had never touched another man's cock before, and this was a big one. The kind that fascinated me for years now. I was weak in the knees, my heart raced, and I stopped breathing as he ran his hand along the length of both cocks, sizing them up. It wasn't an overtly sexual caress, but it didn't matter. Much more of this I thought, and I would cum all over him.

He took his hand away and said, "Close. See what you think."

I didn't move at first, frozen, anxious, overwhelmed with the moment, the experience. He waited, not moving, our cocks still linked together. Tentatively I reached out and placed my hand around our cocks, warm and stiff, my body shivered with delight. Together they were so large I could barely get my hand all the way around both shafts, but just managed.

Rock said softly, "What do you think?"

I didn't hear him. I was completely focused on our two cocks firmly in hand, pulsing against each other as I squeezed them together.

"The size? What do you think about the size?" He repeated. I quickly ran my hand back and forth along the shafts, trying to compare, trying not to cum.

"Yeah, it's amazing, it feels so fucking ..." I managed to say, swallowing hard. "I mean ... I mean they seem pretty close. About the same I think," I tried to recover.

I kept stroking. Rock didn't stop me, and I didn't want to stop. Clear drips of precum formed on both our cock tips as I continued pumping.

"Why don't you get down on your knees for a closer look" Rock suggested. When I didn't react, he continued "You know, get an idea of what your girlfriend sees when she's down there close to your cock, us being the same size and all."

What he said made perfect sense, though the whole situation didn't make any sense. What was I doing here in the jungle naked with another man, stroking both our cocks? I had a girlfriend, I shouldn't be doing this. But I had taken this path, because of the cocks, big huge cocks, just like Rock's. My head was swirling. Instinctively my body knew what it wanted, as my knees bent and went down to the sand. Rock's cock now inches away from my face.

It was a beautiful cock, if there is such a thing, perfectly hard and symmetric. The fat flared head with a big outer ridge. The long dark shaft, thick, muscular, and straight. The smooth skin transitioning at the base to a flat stomach and a big set of balls that hung low. I was slightly envious of those balls, wishing mine were that big, wanting to touch them, to hold them. Embarrassed at the thought.

I stroked his cock, watching the skin ride up and bunch around the head pulling the ball sac up with it. Then descending the long length, until I reached the base. His balls lowered back into place. My hand up against his stretched blue underwear. His cock was big enough to use both hands on, but with one I could lightly stroke the entire length from base to tip and marvel at the size.

As I continued to stroke, the clear drop of precum at the tip got larger. Heavy and full, it started to slowly descend down the underside of the head. I was afraid it would drop off, and raised the tip of his cock higher so as not to lose it.

"Go ahead," Rock encouraged. "Touch it with your lips."

It seemed the logical next step. Here I was with his big hard cock in front of me drooling precum as I stroked it. My lips inches away. I've seen it done hundreds, if not thousands of times, by women in porn and even those two guys we'd seen earlier on the path. I knew exactly what to do. But I wasn't gay. I shouldn't want to do this. I shouldn't want to taste another man's cock. But for some reason it was exactly what I wanted.

Rock placed his hands on the back of my head, offering subtle encouragement. I leaned forward, touching my lips to the hot wet head of his cock.

It felt dangerous and forbidden, but somehow liberating, and deeply satisfying, like getting something you had wanted for so long. I moved my lips slowly over the big head, searching for that drop of precum. Feeling the slickness, tasting the salty sweetness with the tip of my tongue. I kissed all over his cock head, exploring the ridges. With one hand I held the shaft, gently pumping while my lips stayed on the head. My other hand was on my own cock, stroking in rhythm. My mind trying to sort out the competing sensations from the touch of two cocks.

"Take it in your mouth." Rock suggested.

The thought had already crossed my mind. I wanted to open up and take his cock head into my mouth, but it seemed so big. I thought of my girlfriend, and how she was so cautious with my cock, barely fitting it in, and only treating it with tentative licks. Then I thought of those guys from earlier. The passion, the wild abandon, the aggressive way they worked that big dick. Their moans of pleasure and utter willingness to enjoy that big cock and the moment. Giving in completely to their desire.

I opened my mouth, gradually taking Rock in. Just able to get the fat head passed my lips. My tongue swirled over the head. Rock softly moaned his appreciation. I tried to take more, eventually my lips made it to his shaft, then an inch or so more before I could feel his cock head pressed up against the back of my mouth. The remaining shaft outside my mouth still long enough for my right hand to wrap around it with room to spare.

"That's right. You got this."

I was sucking another man's cock. OK, maybe not taking the whole thing, deep down my throat. But for the first time, I had another man's cock in my mouth. Completely voluntary, and not because he wanted me to, but because I wanted to. I was a cocksucker, and I loved it.

As I worked his cock, I became more assertive, trying to be more like those two guys we had seen earlier, and less like my girlfriend. Every so often I would take my mouth off the head and run my lips down the long shaft, rediscovering the impressive length. I even dared to hold his big hairless balls. Caress them and fondle them, kiss them with my lips.

Suddenly I heard another voice. I opened my eyes. Standing next to Rock was Kingsley, in his white cropped t-shirt and silvery gray shorts.

"Looks like our new guest is enjoying the tour." Kingsley said to Rock.

"He's taken quite a liking to big cock it seems." Rock replied with a smile.

It was strangely erotic to hear them talking about me. As though I wasn't even there. I put extra effort into my cock sucking, taking it as deep as I could to show Kingsley how much I was enjoying it.

"You mind if I join for a minute?" Kingsley asked Rock.

"No sir, you're the boss." Rock replied.

Kingsley dropped his silvery shorts, exposing his dark meaty tube of uncut cock and low hanging balls, all nestled in a dense patch of pubic hair. I was reluctant to move away from Rock's beautiful cock. Impatient, Kingsley took his own cock in hand and rubbed it up against my cheek. The head still covered with soft brown foreskin.

I couldn't resist for long. I quickly took it in my mouth, just the first few inches, discovering the texture of his uncut cock and the soft folds of skin. As my hand toyed with the shaft, I slowly pulled back the extra skin, exposing the smooth sensitive head to my tongue. Unlike Rock's big cock head, Kingsley's was smaller, not as wide as the rest of the shaft. I thought that might be helpful with such a big cock, make it easier to insert when he was fucking. It wasn't long before his cock was fully stiff. It was incredible, even thicker and longer than either mine or Rock's.

Feeling neglected, Rock started playfully slapping the side of my face with his hard cock as I worked on Kingsley's. I swapped back and forth, trying to please both men. It became a rhythm, one cock in my mouth and the other one slapping my face. My own abandoned cock was left to drool precum into the sand as my hands and mouth were full of their two huge cocks. It was too much of a good thing, and I loved it. Every so often they would work in tandem, trying to get both of their cock heads into my mouth. There was no way I could accommodate both, but that seemed to be part of the fun for them, seeing me struggle.

"Let me go around and check out this 10 incher I've heard about." Kingsley announced. Disappointed, but satisfied with my consolation prize, my mouth continued on Rock's cock and hefty balls while Kingsley moved behind me. I could feel his hand on my ass, his touch sending shivers through me. I thought of Rock's caramel colored cheeks, how I watched them bounce as he walked. My own hands found their way around to Rock's ass, finally touching those firm cheeks that had tempted me all day. My fingers brushing up against the soft edge of his briefs that were now wedged far up his crack. Meanwhile, Kingsley worked his hand down to my balls, sizing them up, then moving on to my stiff cock. It was all I could do to not cum spontaneously, my cock pulsing wildly. He moved his hand up and down the shaft, more measuring than jerking, like a doctor or livestock inspector.

"Nice. You do have a big cock for being such a skinny white boy. You should be proud of that." Kingsley said. "Quite similar to Rock's. In fact, I'd say you might even have what it takes to work here." He teased as he gave several long pulls of my cock. I moaned uncontrollably, my head swimming in the flattery, the stroking of my swollen cock, the satisfying feel of Rock's firm ass and huge cock head nestled in my mouth.

Then Kingsley ran a finger over my asshole, the sensation shocking and electric. I instinctively clenched my hole shut tight and tried to object, though with a huge cock in my mouth, no words came out. Only general sounds of alarm.

I tried to stay focused on Rock's cock as Kingsley's finger slowly traced back and forth over my vulnerable hole. I had no idea how sensitive it was. For some reason, my girlfriend wouldn't let me near her asshole, and I had never played with mine. I could feel a wad of spit land in my crack and his fingers work it around my hole, and then another. He was unrelenting, circling and exploring, but I was afraid, and did all that I could to keep his probing finger out. Leaning forward, with his face close to my ear Kingsley whispered, "It's OK man, relax."

"I've never..." was all that I could reply.

"That's OK man. It's just one finger. I'll stop if you tell me to. You're in Paradise. We only want to make you happy here."

I wasn't sure where this was leading. It sure wasn't going to lead to me being fucked, especially by his huge dick. But he was the one in charge, the one that let me in. Plus there was Rock's cock, and Kingsley's. I didn't want to lose my chance to keep working those beautiful big cocks.

"OK," I mumbled.

After a moment I felt several cool drops of liquid land on my hole. Kingsley's finger slowly moved it around, spreading the slick liquid. Up against the center of my hole he pressed forward. This time his thick finger slipped inside the tight entrance, I let out a small gasp. He eased his finger out and worked it back in, then out again. A couple of more drops were added, and then he went in deep. Poking straight into what must be my prostate, sending shivers through me, from the inside out. Instinctively I clenched my hole in response, as my whole body trembled. It took all the effort I could muster to relax again.

Patiently, he continued to work my hole, the initial pain and discomfort disappeared. Maybe it was something in the drops. Soon I was lost in a sea of sensation, Rock's huge cock in my face, Kingsley's finger invading my ass, hitting my prostate, my own throbbing cock desperately wanting attention. I didn't know where to focus. The pleasure was overwhelming.

Then without warning, a second finger. I started to protest but my mouth was up against Rock's beautiful balls, caressing them with my lips and tongue. My forehead up against his oversized briefs, my hands on his ass. Rock holding my head in place with his hands, so he could grind his hot flesh against me. By the time I had separated myself from Rock, I didn't even notice the second finger. It just felt so good. I arched my back instinctively, pointing my ass upward, giving Kingsley easier access.

"That's right my man, help me out here." Kingsley encouraged me.

Kingsley continued to stretch my hole with his fingers, adding lube as necessary. One, two, or three fingers, I was never sure as he slid them in and out, fast then slow, making sure to hit my prostate with every poke. I moaned in rhythm, rocking backwards in time to his steady thrusts while keeping up as best I could with Rock's cock and balls.

"He's ready. You want the honors?" Kingsley asked Rock. "He'll have an easier time."

"I thought you'd never ask" Rock replied.

As agreed, they switched ends. Now it was Rock behind me and Kingsley in front. I was glad for the break, a chance to cool down, if only for a moment. They had me sit on the edge of the table and lie with my back flat on the worn wooden surface. Rock lifted up my legs. I helped hold them back, like I had seen the bodybuilder do earlier, exposing my wet hole. My hard cock lying across my stomach, leaking heavily. I was eager to have Rock finger my hole just like Kingsley had done. I wanted it, I needed it.

"Are you ready for some cock in that hole?" Rock asked, as one of his fingers easily slipped inside my already stretched hole.

"No! I've never...It's too big." I objected.

"Our cocks are the same size. Don't you want to know what that feels like, a big cock inside of you, one just like your own?" He asked, while filling me with a second finger, hitting my inner spot.

I wanted to say no, but no words came out. He continued, "Everyone with a big cock should take it at least once, experience it, learn from it, become a better fucker." At this point he might have had three fingers in me, I wasn't sure and wasn't sure if I cared, it felt so good. "Everyone here has had a cock in their ass, big cock. It doesn't make you any less of a man. It makes you a better man."

My head was trying to make sense of the words. Had Rock been fucked in that beautiful brown ass? And all those men I had seen earlier in the clearing? Kingsley? Even Richard, with the Monster? Had they all been fucked?

As Rock continued to work my ass, I pictured Max and the pounding he was taking and how he couldn't get enough, begging for more, and the pleasure it brought him. Then I thought of my girlfriend and how cautious she was when it came to my big cock, defensive, not wanting to risk anything for the sake of pleasure. What made people so different when it came to sex? For some it seemed a burden, for others a thrilling adventure. I wondered to myself, what type of person was I?

"Ok," I said nervously. "But it's my first time..."

"No problem man, I'll go easy, just tell me when to stop." Rock replied.

"Enough talking, I need your mouth back on my cock." Kingsley said, feeling left out. He had been standing to the side, next to the table. I turned my head to look at him. I'd forgotten how big and satisfying his cock was. He wasted no time moving forward, allowing me to get my lips back around that pink head and soft foreskin.

I could feel Rock position himself, ready to enter, his big round head up against my hole, slick with lube. I swallowed hard, expecting the worst. Then, with a steady push, it slipped inside. I'm sure it was just a few inches, but it felt big, really big, even for my already stretched hole. There was no sharp pain, just the shock from realizing I had another man's cock in me, and that I was about to be fucked.

I tried to distract myself by focusing on Kingsley's big cock, savoring the heat and the sweetness, holding his ample balls covered in small wiry hairs, while my tongue played with the head and shaft. Rock kept his hard cock in my ass, gently pushing forward, pulling back, never removing it completely, filling me further with each subsequent stroke as my insides adjusted to his presence, making its way deeper inside me. I felt completely full, and dangerously stretched, and at my limit, but it kept going further, reaching new virgin territory with every stroke.

I was caught by surprise when I felt Rocks balls, graze my ass. He couldn't be that far in. His cock was huge, there was no way I could take it all. I attempted to look down, but Kingsley's wet cock against my face blocked my view.

"That's right man. You've got it. Almost all of it." Rock said softly.

On the next stroke I felt both his balls snug up against my ass and the fabric from his oversized briefs up against the back of my legs. I'm not sure if I was more surprised by the fact I had taken all of his big cock or by how it made me feel... satisfied, warm, and complete. Instead of being wracked with pain like I thought, I was euphoric, trembling, and proud. Somehow, Rock's big cock was completely inside me, and it made me feel so good, so very good.

"Oh fuck" is all I could think to say.

At this point, Rock pulled his cock mostly out, causing me to panic, wanting it back in me, then after a pause, slowly back in. Again and again, upping the tempo, increasing the stroke length, making me quiver inside as his fat cock head slid across my swollen prostate. I quickly learned the best part was when his big balls smacked up against me, emphatically declaring he was fully inside, filling me completely. Rock would pull back, forcefully shove his cock back in, then spank my ass with the slap of his cum filled balls. It was hypnotic, every stroke, waiting for that beautiful slap, enjoying it so much. I had no idea fucking could feel so good, so satisfying.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder." I kept saying, though I'm not sure if I spoke the words or just thought them.

I hadn't been touching my cock this whole time, and neither had Kingsley or Rock. Despite the lack of attention, I felt like it could blow at any time, all by itself. The constant pounding causing it to slide across my belly in rhythm to the fucking and sucking. The precum rolling out onto my stomach.