Rochester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then everything happened so fast, I could barely keep up.

"Get ready" Rock panted, "I'm going to fill that hot ass of yours with man cum."

He pounded harder and harder, the table rocking. His cock and balls on fire. Me, grasping on to Kingsley's huge cock for balance, as Rock's cock plowed into me.

With a loud exhale, Rock let loose. His balls pressed against me, his huge pulsing cock deep inside, vibrating in my ass, spurting, draining him, filling me. His chest was heaving, sweat dripping off, grasping for breath, but he kept fucking, stroke after stroke, until there was nothing left.

"Now take my load man." Kingsley grunted as he stroked the shaft of his own cock. The head pressed against my lips. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to let him shoot on my face of if I was supposed to open my mouth to swallow it. This was all so spontaneous it never occurred to me that I'd have to decide. I'd tasted my own cum once when I cleaned out my girlfriend's pussy after fucking her, but she thought it was gross and wouldn't let me do it again. Before I had a chance to decide, he started shooting. The first blast went across my face landing in a heavy stream on my forehead and in my hair. Then another blast across my cheeks and nose, and another blast and another. Pooling on my lips, running down my chin onto my neck. I didn't know a man could cum so much, but I didn't care. It was amazing. Hot and wet and smelly. I was drenched.

"Now it's your turn man." Rock said, as he withdrew his cock. "Jack your load."

I reached down for my cock with one hand, with my other I ran a finger over my gaping asshole, unable to close after that intense fucking. Rock's warm cum oozing out. Kingsley held his cock head over my face, playing with his cum. "Open your mouth, clean off my cock. You're not officially part of the big dick brotherhood until you've been baptized on both ends." He said with a smile. I willingly complied, taking his dripping cock head into my mouth, tasting him, savoring his spunk.

With just a single stroke, I started shooting across my chest and stomach. I couldn't stop. My ass dripping cum, my face covered in cum, the taste of cock and cum in my mouth, having experienced not one but two huge dicks. It was exhilarating. My cock continued to spit out jets of hot cum, covering me. I kept hold of my big cock, feeling it contract and spurt, not even having to stroke it as the cum poured out, running off my chest and down my sides.

Finally it was over. I was a cummed up sweaty mess. Exhausted. All I could do was lie there, my mind racing. I had sucked two big cocks, been fucked, and cummed on, all over, and it was the best feeling in the world.

Who was I? Some kind of straight guy that couldn't get enough big cock. Maybe it was the island and the sun and the rum. Or maybe I was someone else, someone I didn't know or understand. It was overwhelming to think about. I'd need time to process it all.

"Judging by your results, I'd say you got exactly what you wanted." Rock said with a smile.

"That's what happens in Paradise," Kingsley added.

"I...I..." I tried to say something but couldn't make the words work.

"That's alright, take your time." Kingsley said. "Once you catch your breath, why don't you and Rochester go down to the bay and clean yourselves up. We've got a private swimming spot here, down the path."

"Yes sir," Rock replied, so I didn't have to.

"Oh and there's the matter of $100." Kingsley said. "I honestly didn't think you'd have 10 inches, but I was wrong about that. So you can keep your money today." He paused, pulling up his silvery running shorts over his soft drained cock, and then with a laugh, " But next time, and I know there will be a next time, it'll cost you."

"Thank you," I managed to reply. "...for everything I mean."

"My pleasure." Kingsley smiled. He then turned and headed back up the path, quickly disappearing from view.

Rock and I managed to get ourselves in order, enough anyway to head off to the bay to clean up. Once again, I followed Rock down the path, his caramel colored butt cheeks leading the way. His faded briefs, appearing even more stretched, and my balls painfully aching.

"Rock" I called to him. "Do you think, not today but one day-"

"Sure" Rock replied.

"How do you know what I was going to ask? I didn't even finish my sentence."

"I know what you're going to ask." Rock said confidently "and the answer is yes, you can, next time."

We reached the water. It was warm and soothing, just what my body needed.

Later, following Rock's directions, I found my way back to the main beach. As I approached, I saw my girlfriend joking and laughing with two local guys. They appeared to be lifeguards or safety staff or something official.

Once I got to the group, one of the locals said, "You do exist after all. Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit to our island."

"Definitely," I replied. "Unforgettable."

"I suppose we best be going. Finish our rounds and such." The other local said. He seemed embarrassed and looking for a reason to leave. "Nice to meet you both. Do come again sometime." Then the two of them headed off down the beach.

"What was that all about?" I casually asked my girlfriend.

"Oh just guys being guys." She said. "They thought I was alone and were trying to hit on me. I told them you were probably just lost. Pretty funny really. Lots of talk about their big dicks and how sexy I was. That sort of thing."

"Really?" I awkwardly asked.

"They didn't know I've had plenty of experience with a big dick." She said in a matter of fact way. "But can you imagine, two of them. I have trouble enough with one. What would I do with two big dicks. I can't even imagine."

I could.