Rock and Roll Sissy Cruise Pt. 03

Story Info
Becoming sissy slave.
1.8k words
4.71
4.9k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz775
xyz775
235 Followers

I didn't get much sleep after sucking Big Joe's cock last night. He said he was looking for a sissy boy to be his slave for the rest of the cruise, but I needed to improve some of my feminine skills. First thing I apparently need to do is shave all my body hair. It seems that guys don't like hairy chests or legs on women or sissies.

My wife has me get naked and starts rubbing something on me. She takes out a razor and shaves my leg and chest hairs. Fortunately I am not that hairy of a guy. With a bare chest and legs my wife smiles and says. "Time to shave your pussy."

Two days ago that would have upset me, but after meeting Big Joe and the thought of being his slave has me excited.

With everything shaved my wife starts takes a picture and sends it to Big Joe. Then she starts dressing me. She was so, so right, the panties and stockings feel amazing now that I am shaved. She dresses me in a conservative outfit. "You shouldn't be that slutty in the morning." She helps me with my makeup and tells me. "Pretty soon you will have to do this by yourself." Today she adds some jewelry and matching pink nail polish to complete the look then tells me to smile. She sends another picture to Big Joe who texts her back. "Very nice. Remember while you and Brianna go to breakfast she needs to pick up a guy, suck his cock while you take a picture and send it to me. You can not help her pick up a guy, but you can give her tips."

My wife relays the message.

"I don't know how to pick up guys. I've never done it by myself."

"You will do fine. You look extra hot the morning, I guess it's the glow from sucking a big cock last night."

We go down for breakfast. It's not very crowded, people get a late start after the previous night's concerts. We find a table, and a few minutes later two couples join us. After about 10 minutes of conversation my wife excuses herself. She whispers in my ear. "Freshen your lipstick and you will be fine, hopefully you will meet me in our room with a hot guy in a little while."

I am now sitting with two couples that I 've never met wondering how am I supposed to pick up a guy. Finally I see a young man that looks like he works for the cruise ship. I excuse myself and go talk with him. He looks like he is about 19 years old. I ask him some dumb questions about what concerts he has seen. He tells me he has been too busy. The way he is looking at me I can tell he wants to fuck me. I tell him that I need something fixed in my room. When he tells me he can call maintenance for me I tell him he's cute and I start kissing him. I rub his cock thru his pants and he is already hard. I take his hand and I walk him back to our room. When I get there my wife is waiting, cell phone in hand, waiting to take pictures. I am about to introduce her as my sister when I realize I don't know this boys name.

My wife says." You don't need to know his name. I bet Big Joe will think it's hot to suck a total stranger's cock."

The young man looked a little confused, but when I got on my knees he pulled his pants down and pulled out his cock. Just as I was about to start licking it my wife interrupts me and says. "Didn't you forget something Brianna? You know you have to fix your lipstick before you suck cock."

I apologize and I go to the bathroom to freshen my lipstick. I add some lipglosss and the color looks even hotter. When I get back to my room I see my wife on her knees giving the young man a blowjob. The whole scene is getting me so excited that I am afraid my erection will give it away that I am not a real woman. As soon as my wife sees me she stops her blowjob. "It's been so long since I've had a 19 year old's cock in my mouth I just couldn't help myself."

"Well I've never sucked a 19 year old's cock. You will probably have more opportunities on this cruise, but your job is to take pictures and send it to Big Joe."

My wife reluctantly took the phone and started taking pictures.

Our 19 year old friend was so turned on by my wife's sucking skills that he came in my mouth within a minute of me sucking his cock. He thanked us both, then said he had to get back to work, and left.

My wife apologized for interfering with my blow job, but she promised that Big Joe would be happy with the pictures.

My wife shows me the pictures of me sucking cock, then she sends them to Big Joe. He responds within five minutes and tells me and my wife to come to his room.

We both freshen up our makeup and head to Big Joe's room. It is a giant suite with a balcony. A few minutes after we arrive a couple of friends of Big Joe come in. He introduces them as Charlie and Mike. "They are both very horny this morning, but unfortunately for Brianna they are not into sissy boys, but they are into sissy boy's wives. Brianna, why don't you ask these gentleman to fuck your wife."

"Please fuck my wife." I say.

While my wife is clearly excited at the prospects of fucking two men, Big Joe starts telling them the story of how we came to this situation.

"Brianna came on this cruise as a man, but his wife knew better. She packed only women's clothes. She knew deep inside that he was a sissy faggot, and soon Brianna became a sissy faggot cuckold. Watch how excited he gets watching you two men fuck his wife."

Big Joe was so right. The two men took off my wife's clothes and started feeling her up. Within minutes she had one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. She started screaming. "Fuck me harder I need to have a real man's cock in my pussy."

While Charlie and Mike took turns fucking my wife Big Joe whispered in my ear. "How does my little sissy like watching her wife get fucked by two big strong men? I better not see cum stains on your panties."

Before I could answer, Charlie came on my wife's tits while Mike came in her pussy.

As the men got dressed my wife just looked at me and said. "You know what to do next my sissy husband."

I didn't have to be asked twice, I walked over and started licking loads of cum from my wife's tits and pussy.

I could tell that Big Joe was pleased. He told me to fix my makeup, but first he had me bend over and gave my ass a smack. I said thank you and went into the bathroom to fix my lipstick. When I came out he said he had a present for me. It was a chastity cage. "Put this on." He said. Then he locked the cage and told me. "If you are a good sissy slave I will unlock it when the cruise is over." Then he smacked my ass two more times and ordered me to bend over.

I thanked him again and bent over. Then he told my wife to pull down my panties.

My wife smiled as she pulled my panties down and kissed the red welts from my spanking.

Then Big Joe asked my wife for another favor. "Love your sissy husband's virgin ass. Why don't you pull my pants down, suck my cock, then help me put it in Brianna's ass."

My wife pulled Big Joe's pants down and started sucking his cock. After she stopped she said. "You are going to love this honey."

She then took his cock in her hand, walked him over to me and put his giant cock in my ass.

I let out a huge scream as Big Joe forced his cock up my ass. It hurt like hell at first, but after a minute or so it felt amazing. My moans of pain became moans of pleasure as Big Joe starting fucking me harder and faster while he was grabbing my tits over my bra. After a few minutes he moaned and shot a giant load of cum in my ass. With cum dripping from my ass, Big Joe signalled to a woman to come over. "Brianna, this is Lacey. She was my sissy slave on my last cruise. Her last duty will be licking that cum from your ass."

I couldn't believe that Lacey was a guy. My cock almost exploded in my cage as Lacey licked the cum from my ass. Then Big Joe ordered me and Lacey to make out. The taste of my ass mixed with Big Joe's cum was amazing.

After a while Big Joe ordered us to stop. He called Lacey over and thanked her for being a great sissy slave. He pulled her panties down and unlocked her cage. Then he ordered me to come over. "I need you to suck Lacey's cock. It's been locked up for awhile so she will probably cum very quickly."

I didn't want to disappoint Big Joe, so I got on my knees and started sucking. Lacey's cock was average size, but compared to the others I had sucked it fit in my mouth easily. Sure enough, within a minute Lacey came. It must have been a long time because it seemed like she came forever. After she came she asked Big Joe's permission to make out with me so she could taste her cum. We made out for a minute or two, thanked me and kissed me goodbye, and said. "You will love being Big Joe's sissy slave."

Then he kissed Big Joe goodbye. They thanked each other and Big Joe said. "Enjoy the rest of the cruise."

Then Big Joe looked at me and said. "The ship docks at a little island in a few hours. There are some great places to go shopping for some new outfits, and I know some private clubs where the native islanders love sissy boys. Now go back to your room, freshen up and meet me back here in an hour. And don't be late."

"Thank you Big Joe. I promise I won't be late."

To be continued...

xyz775
xyz775
235 Followers