All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 04'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Oh justahole

Delicious.

Nothing more needs saying

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
Wow.

Okay this was like the awesomest! Loved it, lady!

I love how real it feels. I am a little in love with Partick... and feeling a tiny bit bad about the stains left on Rye's leather recliner now!! LOL

5 big shiny stars!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Wow!!

Beautifully written, believable and very, very hot! This is a cracker of a story - thank you for sharing it with us and please keep it going - excellent work, worth every one of the five stars I have awarded it.

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago
Simply amazing...

as this story goes on!! So lovin it!! I love both of them so much, and your words make them both seem so real. I'm kind of likin' Patrick, too.

Always a pleasure, can't wait to read more and see where this story goes.

Five more stars from me!!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years ago
Amazing

Utterly, totally hot. My favourite chapter yet - this is going from hot to hotter!

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Yummy

What a great couple you have created. Like STG pointed out, they feel real to me too. That means strong writing. Congrats on a great chapter.

~LB

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Would it be bad of me...

to say that as awesomesauce as the entire chapter is...what makes me love Patrick the most is that he fed and walked the dog and let her sleep in? He could only be more perfect had he started a load in the clothes washer before he left. :D:D:D. What can I say...other people doing chores is very arousing to me. ;)

I also find Patrick's magical duffle bag highly intriguing. What will come out of it next? Kinda like a master's version of Mary Poppins' bag. (And we all know she was practically perfect in every way)

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Awesomesauce FA_JF?

Please tell me that's a real word. I think it's a new favorite for me. I'm going to use it all the time, perhaps in my stories as well. So glad you all like Patrick so much (poor Corrine, not a mention of her), but too likable can get boring, right? We wouldn't want that. Stay tuned for chap 5 after the New Year. Most of all, thank you all for the sweet comments and support! You are all awesomesauce!! :)

parawaparawaover 10 years ago
Looking forward to your next...

Thanks for this work, it's pleasing to see something well-written, with some character development before the sexy bits. Please don't trust spell-checker- even US English makes a distinction between 'gait' (mode of motion) and 'gate' (point of entry)- you should too. Some clues on distance might help us non-N Americans- I kept expecting the phone to ring from Addie in Newark during the heights of Patrick's visit-as a recovering parent one can't forget such issues. The characters remain a bit 2-dimensional still- although this is a fantasy, you are able to write for greater roundness. To show inner values and motives by action rather than description or statement could be an approach to use. I look forward to reading your next efforts. Yes, pedantry is my kink!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Pedantic Parawa

Attention (or would it be obsession?) to detail is as good as a kink as any! Thank you for taking the time to truly read my story. It hadn't occurred to me to include that the flight would be 5 1/2 - 6 hours... That said, did you appreciate that I measured the rope in meters and not in feet? I'm new to writing fiction, and any advice I can get is incredibly welcomed. I know of many writers groups in my area, but none that are writing erotica and I'm not sure I'm ready to share my kinks with an unsuspecting public. Again, thank you. I've enjoyed your stories over the past year immensely.

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Chap 5 submitted!

Just wanted to let you know chap 5 was submitted last night! Sorry for the delay since the last chapter. Hopefully you'll see it post next week!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 10 years ago
Just Right

So far, your sex scenes are Just Right. A nice mix of pleasure and pain, and excellent descriptions of the body's reactions to various stimuli, which speaks of either experience or research, but either way, it makes it superior to writing where you can just tell the author knows very little about their subject matter. And all the stuff about her wanting to be used like an object...very hawt. :) I'll read on as soon as I can!

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Fun!

I loved how fun this was and I've loved watching Corinne and Patrick begin this journey, and it all feels so HOT and real! I'd absolutely love to meet a Patrick!

mobytheoceanmobytheoceanover 9 years ago
Deeper meanings...

In the best way you have captured this scene with tender care and realism. I love how the D/s is integrated in the scene.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
neber thrust speltczech!

Parawa is very correct, spellcheck and other automatic word replace functions are notoriously homophone-phobic . I blame that illiteracy is the number one requirement to becoming a certifiable progroomer.

However, I love 'gait' for 'gate'. After all, in this context, both words are dealing with transportation!

I just adore punnies and malapropisms and the cathartic catachresis. The oddly bent mondegreen and even a vapid euhemerism. (GOP is not an oxymoron, it is an euhemerism.)

lynxnlinkslynxnlinksover 5 years ago
Opened my eyes

Your writing style and the realistic touches you add make the story so much more believable. This could literally be a page from someone's actual life. I've only recently realized I'm a sub and I pretty much consider my tastes tame compared to most folks, but this story really opened my eyes. I never thought I'd be interested in harnesses(from the walk), butt plugs and clothes pins, but you now have my attention. I need someone like Patrick in my life, preferably short, brawny, and bearded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous