Rock, Paper, Scissors, Cum

Story Info
Game gets out of hand, then into hand.
4.3k words
4.71
17.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a professional writer. This is just an occasional pastime for me. I'm sure there are spelling and grammar issues, but that's not what writing is about for me, it's about telling stories. So, enjoy the story.

This one is completely ridiculous.

+++

I was in first year University, enjoying so many of the fun and challenging things that university life presented to new students. I was not enjoying *all* the fun, however. I wasn't getting laid. Wasn't even getting close to any girls that way. Oh, the girls were friendly enough, and they would hang out, and party, and drink, and dance, but none of them treated me like anything but 'That Friend They Could Count On'.

Which was totally my fault.

Need a ride? I had wheels. An old junker of a car, but a definite step up from the vast majority of frosh who had nothing but a bicycle to get around. Need help with homework? I was your guy. Calculus, algebra, graph theory, computer science, physics, chemistry, I was the nerd who could solve your problems. Need a door unlocked? Give me five minutes, and you're in. BSOD? I'll get you up and running. Need alcohol? I was 19 as of September 2nd, so I was your buyer.

Yup, I was the Wizard of West Six. West Six was the name of our residence. Guys on the first and third floors, and girls on the second. West Four and West Five were all girls, so I had plenty of female neighbours to moon over and strike out with. The other guys all seemed to score with the girls regularly, even the most sad sack idiots and unwashed geeks. But not me. I was everybody's friend. Absolute Maximum Friend Zone.

I don't consider myself ugly, and I try to dress as normal as possible, so I don't think it was my physical appearance that turned the girls off. It was just that I was too friendly, too nice, too dependable, and too trustworthy.

What finally turned that around was a stupid game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Well, that plus a lot of beer.

It was Tuesday, Calculus Night, and the usual group of nerds were in my room working on our assignment which was due the next day. The assignments were maddeningly difficult, and the TA's only graded some of the questions, and they would never tell anyone which ones those were. So you had to either gamble or do them all. Which led to groups like ours, getting together to solve the problems, and helping each other scrape up every part-mark we could get.

We started at eight, and worked for two hours on the assignment. I always supplied the beer, and the rest all chipped in for pizza. When ten o'clock rolled around Brian and Peter decided they'd had enough and they packed up their stuff and left. That left me sitting on the floor with Amy, Trish, and Xi-Wei. We were all dressed for comfort, not style. And these girls were all math nerds. Nice enough, but nothing stellar in the looks department. Kinda like me, I guess.

There was this one bastard of a problem we couldn't solve. The guys bailed on it, but I was still digging away at an answer. Since we were working together, we kept talking about what we were doing. That usually led to a joint solution, because someone would always see something that would further the solution. This time we were stuck.

"Argh!" I moaned, "This can't be solved with the methods we've been taught!"

Amy looked up from her text book. "I've been reading the next two chapters, and I think I found something."

"Where?"

"Chapter eight, page, uh, 262."

We all flipped to the page she indicated and spent some time reading over the section. We all agreed that 1) this was what we needed and 2) the TA was a total dick for skipping ahead two chapters.

It took us until midnight and second round of beers to finish that last problem.

"How about another beer Zach? Right now my brain is practically fizzing so I'll never get to sleep." said Trish.

I was tired, but like Trish, my brain was in full Calculus Mode, and sleep was not happening anytime soon. A beer or two would definitely help put me to sleep. "Sure. Who else?"

Xi-Wei and Amy both said yes to the beers, so I grabbed 4 more from the mini fridge in the corner. We cracked them and swilled down half in short order.

We slouched against the walls and furniture, dragging on our beers.

Trish looked into her bottle, and said "Did you guys ever play any of those stupid games when you were in High School?"

"What, like drinking games or something?"

"Naw, like spin-the-bottle or never-have-I-ever or truth-or-dare. Things like that."

Xi-Wei shook her head, "No."

Amy laughed, saying "Pfft. Yeah, all the time. And you're right, they were stupid."

I'd only heard about those games as a meme in porn videos so the look on my expression must have been pretty weird. Amy said "What? What's that look for?"

"Uh, well, I never played any of those games. And I only know about them from, uh, porn videos. It's so common it's pretty much a trope."

"Oh jeeze Zach, mind out of the gutter, please." scoffed Amy.

Then Trish asked me "So what kind of games did you play?"

"Apart from video games, it was just stuff like thumb-wrestling and rock-paper-scissors."

"Thumb wrestling I can understand. Physical dominance amongst males. Standard social tier structure stuff. But rock-paper-scissors? Lame." said Trish.

"Yeah, I know. The odds of a tie are like 33 percent. You spend most of the game throwing tie after tie."

"You can always play rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock. Less chance of a tie that way." suggested Xi-Wei.

"Really? And who plays that version? Nerds like us. And what choice will we make? Spock or lizard. Every time. Then where are your odds?" asked Trish.

Xi-Wei laughed and said "Right. Fifty fifty. That's worse."

"If you're going to play rock-paper-scissors you need do something about the ties." said Trish.

"Like what?" I asked as I drained the last of my beer.

"Time for another round Zach." said Xi-Wei as she tipped hers back. Damn, that girl could drink, and she was only like 4 feet tall. I looked at Trish and Amy and they nodded so I grabbed more beers. I was gonna end up penniless soon if they drank all my beer.

"There should be consequences for a tie." said Trish.

"Yeah, we just play again. It's fast and easy." I said with a shrug.

"Too easy. No excitement at all. No challenge."

"Okay then, what would you suggest?"

"Add something like Truth or Dare to break the tie."

"And now you're back to the games you said you hated."

Trish glared at me. "Well, maybe we can just incorporate the best parts of the two games to make something better. At least I'm trying to work this out."

"What are we working out? The assignment is done. We're just sitting around drinking beer."

"Well, I'm not sleepy yet, and I need something to occupy my mind, so let's fix rock-paper-scissors."

"Okay. So you want to add Truth-or-dare to it? How do we do that?"

"Maybe just add Dares." suggested Xi-Wei.

"Who makes the Dare?" asked Trish.

"Maybe a noncombatant?"

"Then who gets the challenge to do the Dare?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. In our case here we would have two people playing and two watching. The watchers could choose the challenger for the Dare." That sounded good to me. Xi-Wei was either making a lot of sense or we were both so toasted we couldn't think straight.

"Okay. So if you tie, one of the others chooses the person to make the Dare." said Trish.

"That's not fair, they should both do it." I said.

"But then you'd have a tie again."

"Not if the dare was good enough. You guys got no imagination." Xi-Wei insisted.

"Can I have another beer Zach?" asked Amy.

"Me too."

"Trish?"

"Yeah, another round."

We'd just demolished the last two beers in under 10 minutes and were starting in on another. I was feeling a bit spaced myself, so Xi-Wei must have been halfway to blotto she was so tiny.

Trish got out a piece of paper and a pen and started scribbling. I looked over and saw she was making a playoff ladder of some kind. She looked around and said "Double elimination round robin format." I must have looked confused because she immediately followed up with "We have to play-test the rules to see how they work."

"Who's first?" asked Xi-Wei.

"Me and Amy." replied Trish.

"I gotta pee before we start." said Amy.

"Me too." the other girls chorused.

"All right, pee break." I said and we all trooped off to the washrooms. The girls went downstairs to their floor. Girls always seemed to take longer in the washroom, which gave me time to restock the fridge with more beer. I needed to make a run to the beer store before the weekend.

We settled into a sort of square. I was across from Xi-Wei and Trish was on my left. The two girls assumed an aggressive posture and did the 1-2-3-throw. Trish won with paper over Amy's rock. Their second throw was a tie with scissors.

"Tie! Who makes the dare?" demanded Trish as she looked at XI-Wei and me.

Xi-Wei looked at me and shrugged, so I called it. "Trish."

"Chug your beer." she said.

Amy obediently downed the half bottle she had, and said "Refill, bartender." I got her a fresh beer. "Your turn." she said to Trish.

Trish finished her drink and I got her a new one too.

"So now this is just a drinking game?" I asked.

"That was a lame dare, Trish."

"Yeah, well, now that I'm drunk I'm sure I can do better next time."

They squared off and Amy's scissors won. "Tie game. Deciding round!" said Trish.

This time they threw a tie, both had paper. Xi-Wei said "Amy's turn to make a dare."

We all looked at Amy, who sat there for a bit, then an evil grin spread across her face. I can't call it anything else. Swear to god, she could have been any one of a dozen supervillains I'd seen in the movies. "Strip to the waist." she said.

What the everliving fuck? Where did that come from? I just sat there with my jaw hanging open in shock. Next thing I knew Trish was stripping off her top and ditching her bra.

"Hah! Your turn. If you don't do the dare, you lose the round."

"Dammit, there's a guy in the room, you shouldn't have taken that dare."

"You shouldn't have made it!"

Amy huffed, then peeled off her shirt to reveal a blue sports bra, which followed her shirt onto the floor seconds later. There were now two pairs of tits out in my room. Somehow, I remembered to breathe, so I didn't pass out. Neither of the girls was really big, just average sized, based on my regularly scheduled porn sessions. Of course my dick was turned to stone despite the fairly large amount of alcohol I'd consumed.

Trish was tall and thin, with that lanky build that usually earned you the nickname 'beanpole' or 'stretch' if you were a guy. Her tits were round and firm with small areolas that were a surprising shade of bright pink.

Amy was shorter, a little less than my 172cm, and a bit curvier. Not exactly fat, but not skinny like Trish. She had softer jigglier tits. Is jigglier a word? Light brown areolas surrounded her nipples, which were way bigger than Trish's.

"Still tied. Next round." Xi-Wei said. She didn't seem fazed at all by the others being topless. I was pretty much in shock.

This time Amy took the game with paper covering rock. Their tits did amazing things when they threw their choices. Holy Fuck! I had such a huge urge to touch myself, it was all I could do to keep my hands off my dick.

"Okay Zach, you and me." Xi-Wei declared with a slight slur to her words. I noticed her beer was gone. She must be blitzed. I figured she weighed maybe 35 kilos soaking wet, she was such a tiny person. Not enough body mass for this much beer.

I could hardly concentrate on the play with the two topless girls leaning in to watch. The only thing I could play was paper. You know, hand, want to grab tits. The beer and my dick were doing all the thinking here. For some reason Xi-Wei also threw paper, so it was a tie.

"A tie!" yelled Trish.

"Xi-Wei!" said Amy.

Her dark eyes met mine and my heart began to both race and sink at the same time. That look on her face could only mean I was in trouble.

"Lose your pants. Strip. Underwear too."

Fuck. She knew I wouldn't do it. I could see it in that smirk on her face. When she'd said 'you guys don't do good enough dares' she meant it. There was no way I was gonna show these girls my embarrassingly unexceptional package. Not in front of a literal room-full of girls.

Except...

Well, maybe all those beers were enough to unbalance Xi-Wei, but it was also enough to unbalance me. I stood, a trifle unsteadily, and dropped my sweats and briefs. I kicked them away and sat down, with my dick poking out from under my sweatshirt.

Trish and Amy both whooped and reached out to high-five each other.

"Go Zach!"

"Nice one, dude! Where you been hiding that thing?"

I looked back at Xi-Wei and she said nothing. Maybe 'inscrutable' is a culturally insensitive thing to say about an oriental person, but I seriously could not read the expression on her face. In any case, she stood up and dropped her pants and panties to the floor and stepped out of them. She sat back down in front of me, cross-legged like I was, and I could see everything. Xi-Wei had an almost hairless pussy. I could see she didn't shave because she wasn't bare, but there wasn't much hair there at all. Pale skin, dark lips, and just that dusting of fine black hair.

"Still tied." said Trish. "Next round."

I threw rock, she threw paper again. I was down one. I threw scissors and she did as well this time.

"Tie!" said Amy.

"Zach, choose the dare."

I looked at Xi-Wei. It was all I could do to look at her glittering dark eyes and not her cute little pussy. But she didn't meet my eyes when I looked at her. She was focused on my dick, which was oozing pre-cum at an astonishing rate.

"Strip." I said. Really, what else could I say? The other girls had their tits out, so why not?

And she did. Her eyes came up from scanning my throbbing boner and she smiled at me and she dragged her sweatshirt over her head. Xi-Wei wasn't wearing a bra, and her dark nipples were an amazing contrast to her pale skin. And they were big and hard, sticking out proudly from her goose-bumped areolas. A quick glance at Amy and Trish showed similarly hard nipples on display. Xi-Wei was diminutive, but her breasts were built to her scale. She actually looked bigger than the other two because of her proportions. She looked fucking amazing.

I peeled my shirt off too, leaving the two of us stark naked, sitting cross-legged in front of each other. There was nothing at all to obscure my raging hard-on now. It was out there, in all it's five inch glory. If I wasn't half drunk and surrounded by all these tits I would have crawled away to hide. One of the reasons I hated gym class back in high school so much was the teasing in the locker room. I had that size-shyness issue thing.

"Next play." said Trish.

What were we playing? Why were we playing? I had no idea anymore. All the blood had left my brain at this point. It was all 'down there'. I threw paper and she threw rock, so I won that round.

"Okay, next up is me and Zach." said Trish as she filled in the sheet with the results. How the fuck was she still functioning like that? And what the fuck was the point anymore?

"I need a refill. Anyone else?" asked Amy. We all tipped back the last of our beers and she handed out more drinks. I was gonna run out of beer real soon.

Trish beat me in two quick throws, then it was Amy and Xi-Wei up next. The first thing they did was throw a tie on rock.

"Amy, make the dare." said Trish. Oh fuck. These two were the ones who made the wicked dares.

Trish looked at Xi-Wei, who was naked, so daring her to strip was a moot point. What the hell could she demand as a dare that would be worse than being naked, especially in front of Friend-Zone-Zach. "Masturbate for one minute." she said with a big shit-eating grin. She knew there was no way Xi-Wei would play with herself in front of us. In front of me. No way. Or in this case, no Wei.

Wrong again. Xi-Wei laid back and spread her knees wide, opening herself up for all to see. God damn, she had a pretty little pussy. My dick throbbed at the sight of her on display so wantonly, and more pre-cum oozed out. She reached down and started running her fingers up and down her dark-edged labia. "Start the timer." she said.

Trish grabbed her phone, set the timer, and said "Go!" Damn if she didn't do just that. This was better than any porn I'd ever seen. Xi-Wei rubbed and tweaked her labia, then started twirling her fingers round and round her clit. Her butt lifted off the floor as she arched her back and thrust her hips up. Her fingers plunged into her opening, and she was pumping like mad all of a sudden. It wasn't like she was just masturbating, putting on a show, no, it was like she was trying to get off before the timer expired.

I think I almost came just watching her. Xi-Wei's thighs quivered and her hips rose even higher as her hand practically vibrated as she diddled herself. I'd seen this kind of thing in porn, but never in real life, never like this! And she got off. It was about five seconds before the beep of the timer, and she actually came, right there in front of us. Holy Fuck! She slumped to the floor, then propped herself up on her elbows. "You gonna lose or you gonna play?" she said to Amy.

Amy rolled onto her back and worked her sweats and panties off. She had a big triangle of dense dark hair around her crotch. It was furry looking, not too curly, and very long. It hid a lot of the view of her pussy, but once she spread her legs I could see everything. Trish said "Go!" and Amy began to tug and stroke her big fat labia. They were a bright pink, and looked like they were engorged. Yeah, they were, and when she spread them apart I could see she was actually dripping wet down there. Almost as wet as I was, and I had a small puddle under my dick now.

Amy plunged her two middle fingers or her right hand in, making a wet sloppy sound. Her palm slapped her clit with each thrust of her fingers, and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. The squelching sounds of her fingers slamming into her pussy was phenomenal. That was not something I heard much of on porn vids. The sound tracks were always the girls moaning the same repetitive Oh-Oh-Oh stuff. This was wild! The timer went off and Amy sat up. She wiped her fingers off on whatever piece of clothing was available. I had no idea whose it was.

"Still tied." said Trish.

Amy threw a rock to win against Xi-Wei. She won again with another rock, taking her round. I guess Xi-Wei was gambling Amy would change her throw.

Then it was me and Trish. She looked down at my leaking dick and smiled at me. Fuck. I was naked in front of her. In front of all of them. And they weren't being shy or being mean or anything. We were all pretty drunk now. Then it was one-two-three with her tits bobbing along long with the count and I threw paper against her rock for a win.

"That's one!" said Trish, and we threw again. Got damn, her tits were incredible. I could hardly concentrate on my game at all. This time I threw rock, and we tied.

"Dare!" said Xi-Wei.

"Zach!" said Amy. "Do it Zach. Do it."

I looked at Trish to see if she was alright with this, and she just shimmied out of her bottoms as I sat there. "Okay, same deal, masturbate for 1 minute." I could not believe I just said that, but there it was, and there she was. Another dark wedge of hair, but it was short and trimmed, and went almost to the still-visible tan lines she had left from the summer. She obviously wore a very tiny bikini and groomed her pubic hair to match.

Amy said "Go!" and Trish started running her fingers up and down her slit. She collected the wetness there and began to play with her clit. She'd go round and round twice, then dip down for more lube, go back and forth, then dip again and rub up and down. She seemed to have a very methodical way of doing this because the rhythm and sequence never varied as she went. One thing that did change was how wet she was. By the time the minute was up her pussy was dripping on the carpet.

12