Rock, Paper, Scissors, Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The timer went off and Amy said "Done!"

Trish was having none of that, because she didn't stop. She just muttered 'FuckFuckFuck' and kept up her clit rubbing procedure. She kept going and going, for what seemed like more than another minute, and then she was there. Noisy too, as she yelped and squealed and bucked against her fingers, finally collapsing on the floor. "Fuck that was good." she said.

The other two girls turned to me. Their eyes went from my eyes to my dick and back. Trish sat up slowly and said "You gonna cave or you gonna go?"

Fuck. I couldn't believe it. They wanted me to do this. I wanted me to do this. I rose to my knees and wrapped a hand around my almost painfully hard member. I'd never been this worked up before in my life. Amy said "Go" as she poked at her phone. I hoped to hell she was just starting the timer and not recording me, but even if she was, I couldn't stop. No way. Not now. Not after what I'd just seen.

My dick was slick and slippery with the copious flow of pre-cum, so it didn't take long for me to establish a rhythm. I was looking at three naked girls who had all just jilled off in front of me. I could see everything they had, and my eyes went from tits to pussy to tits to pussy and ohhh fuuuck I wasn't even going to make 30 seconds.

The three girls were pretty much totally focused on my dick now. The subtle little slick noises of stroking were now audible in the room, courtesy of me oozing so much. Then Xi-Wei reached down and started playing with herself again. Oh fuck. This was too much. I sped up a bit. Xi-Wei whimpered as she worked on her pussy. The other two noticed, 'cause how could you not, and they both started fingering themselves as well.

"Oh fuck." I said as I felt that sweet rush begin. The timer went ping and Xi-Wei gasped as I shot my first rope across the space between us. I hit her right between her tits, which felt so right, and so wrong, and so good. I turned towards Amy, who was slamming her fingers into her pussy again. My second gush was bigger than the first, and I practically hosed her down. My cum sprayed across her, from shoulder to hip in a long, gooey white streak. Trish hissed 'Yaaasss' as I turned to her for the end of my orgasm. She was right beside me so I could hardly miss. Two shots hit her tits, then the rest dribbled on my fist and the carpet.

I slumped to the floor, spent and happy. This was the best night of my life. "Holy fuck." I said weakly.

"Dude, that was awesome." said Trish.

"Yeah. A bit messy, but awesome for sure." added Amy.

Xi-Wei just sat there staring at my still-throbbing dick, swirling her fingers around her clit as my cum dripped down her belly. Fuck that was sexy as hell. I wasn't gonna go soft any time soon, that was for sure.

I looked back at the other two girls and said "Who won?"

"I dunno," said Trish, "I think we're still tied."

"Fuck no. We all won." said Amy.

Xi-Wei picked up my briefs and wiped herself down, then handed them to Trish. They passed my underwear around and cleaned off all my cum, then started to get dressed. I got fresh underwear from my drawer and pulled my sweats back on.

Amy said "No one hears about this. Not anyone. Ever." She showed me her phone. And yeah, she'd recorded me jacking off. I held up both hands in surrender and she nodded and left.

Trish followed Amy out and Xi-Wei stopped to say "I'm really starting to enjoy calculus. We should study together more often." Then she was gone too, and I was left wondering what the fuck had just happened.

12