Rock River Ch. 01: New Neighbours

Story Info
A new home & new neighbours brings many new experiences.
5.5k words
4.54
34.4k
36

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers

My relationship, or should I say my sex life, with Rachel hadn't always been this way. When we first started out there was passion and vigour beneath the sheets. Sometimes there weren't any sheets at all during those occasional daring moments of fucking outdoors or in the backseat of the car. The positions we fucked in were varied and constantly changing during our sessions. In those early days there were toys, handcuffs, blindfolds & blow jobs. There was even an attempt at anal, instigated by her, though she had decided that it was too painful and gave up before I had even penetrated her fully. There used to be a connection and energy between us during sex, and when we were done we would both collapse onto each other hot and sticky as our heads spun through joyous ecstasy.

But now something was lost between us, and the sex was unfulfilling to say the least. Now fucking seldom involved anything other than going down on Rachel for a few minutes before mounting her in missionary and thrusting for no more than ten minutes until I'd sprayed my load inside her. Dare I say that she seemed satisfied by this, and unless she had developed some high quality acting skills without me noticing, always orgasmed too. But I was not satisfied; I was simply bored.

The truth is, regardless of all of this, I love her. At a brief first glance, with her thick-rimmed glasses and occasionally dishevelled mousey brown hair that ran just over her shoulders she resembled a dainty and anxious librarian that might squeak like a mouse if you ever talked to her. But on a closer look, especially if she was dressed for an evening out, she was stunning. She was intelligent, kind and funny, and occasionally weird and nerdy.

We had been together in total for over five years now, and married for two of those. After a year of being together we had moved into a pokey little apartment paying an overpriced rent for the space we had. One year into marriage, and after another rent increase, we decided to buy our own place. It seemed like the right thing to do now that we had both hit our thirties, and I hoped that the change in lifestyle would help spice up our sex life too. I was not prepared for how much.

It took a little while for us to find somewhere, but location was key. We needed somewhere suburban and quiet, with nice local amenities and neighbours. We were both well paid and money was no object so when we found what was essentially our definition of a perfect home which was just pushing the top end of our budget it was a no brainer.

The house was located in Rock River, a relatively small, quiet and picturesque estate of around thirty newly-constructed homes for both the upper and middle class with a pleasant bubbling river that ran through the centre of the estate. When the estate agent had first showed us around the property we had been speechless, blown away by its space, atmosphere and beautiful garden, and then when what was soon to be our next door neighbour greeted us with glowing reviews on the area we were sold.

The stressful day of the move came, and as Rachel and I stood on the driveway directing the workers from the moving company the neighbour came by to greet us. We had been so awestruck with the house when we had first met her that I had barely paid attention to her but now I could see that she was gorgeous. She appeared a good ten or so years older than us, with golden blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, bronze skin and thick voluptuous red lips. She wore a low cut silken blouse hugging a pair of large breasts and revealing a seemingly endless cleavage and black short skirt revealing just as much of her legs. As she stepped over to us she smiled slyly and I wondered whether she had caught my gaze on her. If she had she paid no mind to it.

"I see you took my advice," she said pleasantly revealing a set of perfect white teeth. "I'm Jessica."

"Hi there. I'm Rachel," my wife replied and reached out to gently shake her hand only for Jessica to take her by surprise and pull her in close to kiss her cheek and hug her. "Oh, ok," she added and smiled as their bodies collided.

I waited for them to part and as Jessica turned to me accepted her greeting. "Richard.. Rich," I answered as her body pressed against mine and her warm lips found my cheek. I kissed her own cheek and as her breasts pressed firmly into my chest I felt my cock twitch in excitement. If she had felt it then again she paid no mind and simply smiled as she pulled away.

"Well, as we're neighbours now I'd like you both to join my husband and I for dinner tonight to welcome you to the neighbourhood and get you know you," Jessica said taking Rachel's hands back in hers. "He's at the office at the moment otherwise I would have brought him over to introduce you. But he's harmless I promise."

"Sure, that sounds great," I replied before Rachel could even politely refuse.

"Sure... why not," Rachel added.

One of the removal men passed her smiling coyly at Jessica and she flashed a beam of white back at him. "Great. About seven ok?"

"That'll be fine," I replied. "See you then."

Jessica winked and waved goodbye before heading off back down the drive.

Rachel waited until she had disappeared around the corner before turning to me. "You sure? Won't we be a bit tired after today?"

"Sorry hon, I was just being polite. Didn't want to upset the new neighbours straight away," I said as I turned to her and ran my hand along her waist. "We can just excuse ourselves early as we're too tired after all the moving if it's too much?"

"Sure ok," she answered quietly.

***

The evening came quickly and we had both began to head over to Jessica's house a little early. We were just about able to locate our clothes within various suitcases and bags, and had thrown on the closest thing we could find to smart casual. I wore dark blue jeans and a chequered black and white shirt. Rachel was in a purple silk blouse and tight black jeans that hugged her gorgeous ass as she walked up Jessica's driveway in front of me. The path to the front door meandered through their pleasant garden. We held a wooden rail to guide us through the dark, and as we passed through an archway surrounded by rosebushes Rachel stopped suddenly.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed in surprise as I bumped into her.

"What the fuck? Why you stopping?" I asked with a furrowed brow as she turned and pushed me backwards behind the archway.

"Look," she whispered pointing towards a window about ten feet away from where we now cowered.

I looked over surveying what appeared to be Jessica's lounge not quite seeing what had made Rachel so astonished. It was the large television mounted to the wall that originally caught my gaze and then I noticed the male figure, her husband I assumed, sat upon the couch in front of it. It took a second before I noticed the golden hair bobbing up and down in the man's lap.

Jessica was knelt on the floor between the coffee table and the man with her dress tugged down exposing to large swaying breasts beneath her. From what I could tell from afar the man was either well-tanned or of a darker colour - possibly Spanish or even Indian - and much younger than I had anticipated her husband would be. He looked even younger than us.

I gasped and Rachel instantly knew when I had noticed. "You see?"

"I see," I replied watching Jessica's head bounce between the man's legs.

"We should probably go," Rachel said nervously.

"They're expecting us, we can't be rude," I answered and placed my hand around her. "Let's just wait until they're done."

"What?" she replied, her voice raised. "Really?"

"Yes, I'm sure it won't take a minute. We can't be rude," I repeated. The truth is I wanted to watch her, and I wanted Rachel to watch too. Hopefully it would help her remember how to give a blow job because I had started to forget what one felt like.

Jessica's head continue to move repeatedly down onto the cock though her hair covered both her face and the cock itself. If she hadn't been wearing the same outfit that she had worn earlier then I might not have even been sure that it was her. Jessica eventually pulled back from the cock, whipping her golden hair to the side and revealing both her bronze face and a thick shaft, and bulbous purple tip, within her grasp. She leaned forward swirling a pink tongue around its tip and smiling as she watched the man shudder at her expert touch. In one swift movement she pressed her face back down into the man's lap, his cock deep within her throat as her nose pressed into his belly and continued to suck hungrily on it taking its whole length fully into the back of her mouth with each motion of her neck. Each time she came back up to suck slowly on the head, her tongue swirled around it and her fingers continued to stroke firmly down massaging it against her lips.

"She's good," I whispered into Rachel's ear as we lingered in the darkness peering on.

"Rich, I think we need to..."

I shushed her quietly and wrapped my hand around her waist to press my fingers between her legs. My hand pressed firmly against her pussy and began to massage her through her jeans. To my surprise she didn't protest and even moaned ever so softly.

Inside Jessica still had the full length of the prick inside her thick glowing lips, saliva spilling from them and making the cock glisten even to us from a distance. She released the cock from her hungry mouth with a loud grunt that we could just about hear from outside and instantly dropped her lips to his balls, sucking each one slowly into her lips as her hand pumped wildly at the shaft above her.

The man on the couch begun to shudder and moan violently, and I began to massage my wife's pussy more firmly as I knew what was coming. She whimpered quietly as I softly kissed her neck watching the view.

Jessica pulled back tugging on his enlarged shaven balls allowing them to fall from her lips as she presented her tongue and pressed it against the tip of pulsating cock. The man could barely keep still as his fingers grasped tightly at the leather couch and his body, and cock erupted. Thick streams of cum erupted from his prick onto Jessica's tongue and she begun to lap it down as if it was the first meal she had in weeks. The cock continued to twitch violently and Jessica was not quick enough to catch and slurp all of his load down, so instead allowed some to spray across her face. Once last string of white violently erupted from the shiny purple cock and landed across her nose, forehead and into her hair.

A devilish side of me quickly released Rachel's pussy from my grip and ran to the doorbell urgently, desperate to see how she would react to a visit from the neighbours while still marked with her husband's cum.

"Rich, what the fuck.., wait..." Rachel gasped as she chased after me but it was too late.

The doorbell rang loudly and I turned to her and smiled.

The door opened in within a manner of seconds and Jessica stood there smiling, her dress somewhat dishevelled with one breast more exposed than the other. She was nonchalantly wiping her face down with a cloth.

"Hi... hi... Sorry we were just having some fun. Come, come." she said with little care as she ushered us into her home and guided me to the living room.

Rachel followed cautiously behind me as Jessica walked us into their large living room. "It's no problem," she whispered nervously.

As we stepped into the spacious lounge there was a cinnamon scent from some candles burning in different corners of the room.

"This is my husband Peter," she said and motioning with her hand to a corner of the room next to an arm chair adjacent to the lounge window that was previously obscured to us as we watched the show.

To our surprise the man that lifted himself from the armchair to greet us was not the same that we had just watched Jessica pleasure. He was much closer to Jessica's age, or perhaps even older. He was tall, pale-skinned, clean shaven, and had thick black hair with a slightly grey tinge around his ears that made him appear quite distinguished. His shoulders were broad and the t-shirt he wore was tight around his biceps; he clearly went to the gym more than I did.

"Hi there, nice to meet you," he said as he reached forward to shake my hand.

"You too," I replied slightly puzzled. "I'm Rich."

"I bet you are if you can afford that house," he replied laughing.

"Sorry, as in Richard," I attempted to clarify ignorant to him making fun of me.

He smiled. "I know Jessica already told me. I'm just kidding with you," he replied and went to kiss Rachel on the cheek. "And Rachel."

"Nice... to meet you too," she stuttered sweetly, her puzzled look matched my own but then her mouth dropped and she looked over at me with wide eyes.

It took me a few seconds but then I realised, slightly later than Rachel had, that Peter had just been watching his wife suck another man's cock just as we had been watching from outside. The man we had seen entered the lounge shortly after carrying four glasses of red wine on a tray and offered them to us.

"Oh thank you," Rachel smiled as she took the glass and nodded at the man she had just five minutes prior seen ejaculate over her neighbour's face.

"This is Tariq. We often like to call on his services when we're entertaining," Jessica said and motioned for us to sit on the couch

"Thank you," I added as I took my glass and sat gently down.

I almost chortled as I watched Rachel blush bright red as she delicately placed herself where the Tariq's naked arse had just been and could see her surveying the floor for any spillage of fluids.

Despite the surprising early events of the evening both Rachel and I soon settled in and were made to feel very much at home. Rachel's usual initial anxieties had seemed to melt away and she now sat calmly, laughing and joking. Tariq served various appetisers and kept our wines topped up as the four of us got to know each other. Peter was a senior director within Reed Insurance, a well-known insurance company, with such a salary that allowed Jessica to be a lady of leisure. When they asked about our own line of work I told them of the web design company I was a partner in, and that I didn't actually have to do an awful lot other than interacting with potential clients trying to get them on board. Rachel told them of her freelance graphic design work and of the numerous brands and companies that had hired her.

The conversation followed into a long romantically-lit dining room where we sat at a cosy dark oak dining table and were treated to a number of delicious courses all brought to us by Tariq with a pleasant smile on his face. If I had Jessica's lips around my cock beforehand I'd work with a smile on my face too. The wine continued to flow and the mood got sillier and merrier. We talked about how each pair of us had met, where we had previously lived and worked, and the amusing stories surrounding our weddings.

As we were half way through a crème brulee desert and a conversation about our life marriage Jessica abruptly interrupted. "How often do you guys fuck?" she asked and I could hear the loud gulp come from Rachel beside me followed by a chuckle from Peter's direction.

"Wow... ok... erm," I stammered looking to Rachel for confirmation on whether I should divulge such information.

"Once a week," she answered nonchalantly to my surprise. "Sometimes twice."

"Shame. Not that often," Jessica answered. She rested an arm against the table and pushed herself up close allowing her breasts to lay against her arm which pushed her cleavage forward for all to see. "Just fuck each other?"

Rachel turned to me, I assume, to gauge my reaction to the question and discover whether I had been cheating on her.

"Just each other," I answered sternly and smiled back at my wife.

Peter turned to his wife and reached out to rest his hand on hers. "Ok sweetie, stop making them uncomfortable."

"You ever been with a girl," she turned to Rachel, ignoring her husband and continuing to quiz her.

She blushed and almost shrank into her seat. "No. Made out with a friend once. That's all though," she replied nervously.

"And you?" she turned to me and asked bluntly. As she twisted her neck to gaze at each of us with every question her hair swung across her shoulders.

"Sure I've been with a few girls," I replied and laughed.

"You know what I mean," she said with a slight frown and went to sip at her wine.

"I know what you mean," I answered with a smile. "No, no guys."

She sighed and rolled her eyes even further. "You guys are boring. You thought about it?"

"Jessica..." Peter continued to attempt to calm his wife to no avail.

"Its fine," I turned to Peter to reassure him. "I mean... sure. I'm not physically attracted to guys or anything, but I've pondered it. I'll try anything once I guess."

"Really?" Rachel gasped turning to me in surprise and playfully swatted at my shoulder.

Both Peter and Jessica laughed.

"I think Jessica's just learned something new about you," Jessica said underneath her gentle chuckling.

In truth I had thought about it; I'd even jerked off to bisexual porn in the past. There always had to be a woman present in the videos I chose to watch though as I had no interest in gay porn. But I had never confessed any of this to Rachel before.

"You two should experiment a little. Get another boy or girl in your bedroom. It can be amazing honestly," Jessica explained as Tariq came to pour more wine for us. "Even if you just watch. Peter was watching me blow Tariq just before you got here," she added abruptly to everyone's surprise and reached out to pat Tariq playfully on the arse who despite his dark skin appeared to blush even darker.

Rachel reached forward to lift her glass of wine. Her fingers struggled to grip the glass comfortably as the wine was clearly starting to go to her head. "Yes. We saw... we watched you. I'm so sorry," she replied and nervously giggled.

Jessica laughed. "It's ok sweetie, I don't mind... kinda hot actually. See you're already a voyeur. You ever need any spicy tips, come see Jessica ok," she said with a smile that was both deviant and sweet.

"Ok enough tormenting them," Peter exclaimed as he tossed a spoon down into his empty bowl. "Let's go sit comfortable again."

We all stood up from the dining table and Rachel stumbled as we followed the couple back into the lounge. I reached out to wrap my hand around her waist and guide her back to the two-seater sofa. Peter and Jessica collapsed onto the three-seater perpendicular beside us and laid back to relax with Jessica closest to me. Tariq carried the drinks back in and placed them on the coffee table before Jessica excused him for the evening. He smiled and bid us all goodnight before taking his leave.

The four of us continued to converse about our hobbies which led to Peter inviting me to explore the local amenities and visit his gym with him the following day to which I accepted. We were so engrossed in conversation that it took a while for Jessica, Peter and I to realise that there was now only three of us talking. Rachel lay back in the couch, her mouth slightly ajar and her breathing heavy as she slept gently beside me.

"Don't think she's had a drink in a few months," I said as I smiled at her and looked back at the couple with a chuckle.

"Bless her. You're wife's lovely Rich," Jessica said with a hesitant pause as she ran her fingers through her bronze hair. "Why do you look so bored of each other?" she asked abruptly.

I sighed and turned to ensure she was asleep before I answered. "I don't know. Honestly. I can't really explain it."

"I'm telling you, you just need to experiment," she frowned as she replied and crossed her silky legs. Her skirt hitched up a little as she did so. "Sex always gets stale at some point even in the best relationships. Just throw in a little spice and invigorate it. Ain't that right honey?"

RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers
12