Rock River Ch. 01: New Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers

Peter turned to his wife who had begun to nuzzle into his neck and kissed her forehead. "Sure is," he replied confidently.

"Do you watch him with other women too?" My curiosity began to get the better of me so I started to quiz them back.

"Sure. Watch, join in, wherever the mood takes us," she replied as her body became more limp as rested against Peter and draped her hand across his flat stomach. "Did you enjoy watching Tariq and I?"

I chuckled awkwardly. "I mean, yes. You're kind of hot... erm..." I paused and turned to Peter. "If you'll forgive me for saying so."

"It's fine. She is," he replied and smirked back at me.

"So watching you like that was pretty fantastic," I continued once I had received the reassurance I needed from Peter that it was fine to talk of his wife this way. "And you seem to have some expert blow job skills by the way."

She smiled widely, flashing those beaming white teeth once more, and I noticed her hand shuffling slowly further down her husband's stomach and into his lap. Her breasts undulated as she sighed heavily. "Do you want to watch again?"

My cock had almost instantly sprung fully erect at the question. I turned at first to Rachel whose breath had now turned into the cutest quiet little snore that she often made when asleep. "I mean... if you're so inclined. I won't object to another show," I replied barely able to contain the excitement both in my voice and my lap.

She smiled back at me maintaining my gaze as her hands began to cup at Peter's lap. A bulge clearly began to form underneath her palm and he began to moan softly. Slowly she shifted her posture and lowered her head into his lap, brushing her golden hair behind her shoulder so as not obstruct my view of her face, and began to kiss gently at the firm shape forming in his trousers.

Peter ran the fingertips of one hand down his wife's back and then deftly hooked them into the straps of her blouse, tugging them quickly from each shoulder and allowing her breasts to spill out as if desperate to escape. Despite the signs of her age that had begun to show slightly her breasts were still magnificently large and firm with swollen pink nipples poking out proudly from each areola.

Jessica's luscious lips traced the firm outline of Peter's cock for a moment and she appeared to be inhaling deeply as if savouring the scent he emitted. With a sudden tug at his trousers and a quick motion of the hand she swiftly lifted his erection into full view. His cock stood proud in the air inches from her mouth as she held two fingers around its thick base, all the while maintaining her gaze and smile at me. Peter was fairly well endowed, though I wasn't sure yet if he rivalled Tariq in size or vice versa. His member stood a good eight inches tall and his veiny shaft so thick her fingers weren't able to meet on the other side. The head of his cock was a deep purple that had already began to ooze droplets of precum from its slit.

Her tongue began to lightly circle the lower edges of his cockhead before swirling firmly across the whole tip. She rolled her eyes and moaned in delight as she lapped up the silky drops gushing from it. Jessica's tongue continued to wonder, flicking playfully against the underside of his head before completely licking slowly down the length of his shaft as she angled his cock upwards. Once her tongue had made its way back upwards to the tip her dark lips suddenly and hungrily engulfed the whole tip of his cock and she moaned around him as she began to suck slowly. Her tongue continued to twirl around his head occasionally slipping into my view as it escaped her lips and swirled around his glistening cockhead. She began to move further and further down, taking more of his length into her mouth with every bob of her head downwards into his lap until she eventually had him fully in her throat. To my surprise she didn't gag - her throat was clearly well trained - instead she began to stretch her tongue further out and just about managed to tickle against the top of his swollen balls.

I was so engrossed in the show I had become blissfully unaware that my own erection was clearly prominent as it stabbed against my jeans forming a large bulge. As I maintained eye contact with Jessica, breaking her gaze only to observe Peter's reaction and smile at him, I found myself beginning to massage myself through the denim in my lap. The pair of them had noticed and Jessica began to smile around her husband's shaft.

Jessica released the cock from her hungry lips. "Take it out. Enjoy this properly," she smirked and lifted the cock back into her mouth now sucking it more fervently.

I obeyed, now blissfully ignore of my wife asleep next to me, and slowly unfastened my jeans and lifted my cock from its constraints for them both to see. My cock was not as thick as Peter's but almost as long so I didn't feel any envy for his prick other than for what his gorgeous wife was doing to it. I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and began to slowly massage my length as I continued to watch the show.

Jessica shuffled more onto to her side while maintaining the grip of one hand around the base of Peter's dick as the other began to pinch firmly at her budding nipples. She released her nipples from her fingertips firm grasp and her tits fell suddenly back down, bouncing as they landed. Her hand wandered further down across her stomach and she tugged at her skirt, hiking it upwards revealing her black lace underwear which she quickly pulled aside exposing a perfect and clearly moist slit that she immediately began to press her fingers against.

I increased the speed at which I stroked my cock as she began to stroke firmly at her clit causing her to moan louder around her husband's length. Rachel shuffled slightly but I paid no mind, part of me even wanted her to wake up in the hope that she would join in. Peter's own moans of pleasure had now increased in volume as his wife's hungry sucking of his prick became more and more wild, and I could sense that his orgasm was already near. Jessica had clearly sensed it also as she once again released his length from her lips and began to jerk at him forcefully while dropping her mouth to his balls and sucking each slowly inside one at a time while now sliding two of her fingers inside her soaking cunt.

"Fuck," he grunted. "I'm cumming baby."

His cock began to throb in her fingers and he reached for the back of her head, wrapping his fingers into her hair to yank her head from his balls and push her forcefully back onto his cock. She gasped around it as it roughly penetrated her throat once more.

Peter's body erupted and he quaked violently underneath her. He moaned gutturally as he thrust his hips upwards, fucking his wife's mouth as his cock exploded into the back of her throat. Jessica was slurping loudly and hungrily, struggling to swallow all of his load down into her stomach and couldn't help but let some escape her lips and slide down the length of his still twitching cock pooling against his stomach. As his orgasm subsided she released his prick from her lips and lapped the whole length of his shaft and slurped at the puddle in his naval cleaning up all that she hadn't been able to swallow.

Peter had barely regained his composure and breath before he suddenly lifted his wife from the couch and, to my surprise, forced her onto her knees on the floor before me. He stood next to me, his still firm cock poking into the back of his gasping wife's head, and looked at me with a smile. "She'll take yours over her face," he said sternly, almost as if he was giving me the order as much as he was her.

I nodded in acknowledgement, lifted myself to my feet and began to stroke my cock more forcefully. Jessica looked up at me from below with pleading eyes, her tongue poking out from her lips which glistened with saliva and her husband's cum. Her hand still pressed between her legs as she gyrated her hips riding her fingers.

My own orgasm was near, and the eager moans of the gorgeous woman before me, and the moans of anticipation from the man that held her head firmly in place only brought it nearer.

My head instinctively rolled backwards as my body suddenly quivered and my cock began to pulsate in my fingers. I brought my gaze back down to her, eager to watch as I exploded a thick white spray over my beautiful neighbour's face and she erupted into her own orgasm underneath me, shaking and moaning violently as if the mere touch of my cum had trigged it. Jets of my semen burst from the tip of my cock and began to coat her forehead, nose and cheeks. Some landed against her tongue and she waited until my cock had fired its last burst before drawing her tongue back into her mouth and gulping down what she had caught of my load.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed loudly forgetting myself. I turned to look at Rachel and she was still in a drunken sleep beside me, oblivious to what had just occurred.

As I looked at Rachel's gorgeous resting face I felt ashamed at myself for a second, not because of what had just occurred, but because that I didn't feel bad about it.

Jessica caught me looking over at my wife as she lifted herself to her feet. "You don't need to feel bad about it sweetie. You didn't touch me," she said with a reassuring smile that could have seemed innocent if her face didn't appear as a canvas with my cum as the paint.

"I don't," I replied and smirked back at the couple who had started to dress themselves again.

"That's good," she replied while her fingers began to scoop the load from her face and feed it into her luscious lips. The sight almost made me rock hard once more. "She'll appreciate it later. Just wait."

After everyone was all dressed and cleaned up again we chatted a little more before deciding to call it a night. I woke Rachel with a gentle stroke of her shoulder and laughed as she looked up at me dazed. I lifted her from the sofa and wrapped my arm around her to guide her out.

"I'm so sorry," she slurred to our hosts and giggled.

"Don't worry honey, it's been a pleasure," Jessica said with emphasis on the final word and a sly look shot at me. "Goodnight," she whispered and leant forward kissing Rachel's cheek once more and I wondered how coated in cum her lips still were.

We stumbled merrily down their driveway and as we walked the few steps to our new home Rachel stopped to look at me sweetly and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked as we continued to walk.

"No honey, nothing at all."

RichRR
RichRR
71 Followers
12