Rock River Ch. 04: Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to furiously fuck her from behind I felt my orgasm approaching and my balls beginning to tighten. Rachel still wildly rubbed her fingers into her clit until her pussy began to clamp down gripping my cock deep within her and holding it there tightly. Her body became suddenly limp before she began to shudder wildly beneath me. She cried out loudly and buried her face into the leather cushions to stifle the deafening sounds of her orgasm.

The pulsating of her cunt around my cock triggered my own orgasm, and I began to erupt as we came violently and passionately together. My hips continued to buck wildly into her as each thrust sent shot after shot of my warm semen deep into her insides. I moaned with her though I had no means to stifle the volume of my orgasm and my cries of ecstasy reverberated around the room.

As our orgasms subsided we collapsed clumsily onto the couch beside each other to grasp at each other's faces and draw them closer together to kiss intensely. Our lips collided and clumsily danced together as we panted and moaned into each other's mouths.

"Oh my god," she whispered into the air as she broke from my lips and fell back onto the couch laughing deliriously. She reached aside to grab the blouse that I recently removed from her and stuffed it between her legs to soak up the fluids that were starting to slowly drip from inside her. "I'm sorry again," she said once more after she had regained her composure and tossed the messy blouse back aside.

"What for?" I asked curiously in an attempt to pretend that I had already forgotten about the denial of my request and wasn't remotely disappointed.

"For the anal. Or lack of. I don't know, I just don't think it's for me honey," she replied as she ran her fingertips down my chest and across my stomach. "I'll think about it."

I shrugged my shoulders and kissed her once more. "That's all I can ask for."

***

Helena arrived for our meeting the following day promptly and I eagerly went to greet her in the reception. She was dressed smartly in a pale grey trouser suit that clung tightly to her slim but curved body and I appreciated the effort she had made as if she was attending a formal interview. Her neon hair was curled and delicately swirled around her face as her eyes beamed bright blue back at me as I stepped towards her.

She pulled herself from the cosy armchair she had been waiting in, deftly lifted both a black leather portfolio case and laptop bag in one hand and stretched the other out to take mine. "Hi Rich. Thanks again for this," she said and her smile glowed almost as much as her eyes did.

I escorted her through the main office giving her a brief tour and watched her gaze around in delight at the thought of working there. The eyes of several of the male members of staff wandered as we walked past. My own office was located towards the back and I opened the door for her and ushered inside. She turned to continue looking back in awe at the modern, casual and inviting workplace that was on display through the glass wall of my office that allowed me to overlook my staff from the comfort of my desk. Her eyes even caught the gazes of the coders staring at her and they awkwardly returned their wandering looks back to their work having been caught in the act.

My assistant Joel soon entered with two hot cups of coffee and looked down at Helena, surveying her, as he placed the drink in front of her. The smile across his face widened and he fired me a glare as if to silently order me to hire her right there are then.

"Ok let's see what you've got," I told her as we sipped on our coffees, and she obliged firstly lifting her portfolio onto the desk and opening it to allow me to examine her work.

Her designs were indeed impressive and she talked me carefully through each piece to thoroughly explain the thought process she had put into them. When we had finished exploring her portfolio she switched on her laptop and proceeded to present a number of the websites she had designed freelance in their live environment. Her work was sleek, aesthetically pleasing and displayed an intuitiveness that showed how adept she was at both coding in multiple programming languages and artistic design itself. I continued to navigate through the sites she had designed and was thoroughly pleased with what I was seeing. For a brief moment I had forgotten all about how beautiful she was, and my own desires to have her in my company regularly, and thought purely about how much her work could bring to the table.

"This is really good stuff Helena. You're very talented," I remarked politely and her smile beamed back at me once more. "Listen. I'm not going to have any problem selling this to the other partners. Start tomorrow?"

My abruptness had taken her aback and she sat frozen in shock for a moment. "Really?" she finally said hesitantly.

"Really," I replied.

"You're not fucking with me?" she responded and suddenly gasped as she realised just how quickly she had forgotten her professionalism. She quickly brought her hand up to cover her mouth and looked back at me with pleading eyes that would have made me instantly forgive the slip had I really cared about such a thing. "Oops sorry!"

"I'm not fucking with you," I added with a chuckle and watched her worries melt back away.

"Oh my god, thank you!" she said aloud in both surprise and excitement, and for a second I thought she was about to pounce from her chair to run over and hug me.

"It's my pleasure. I'd be stupid not to take you. You'll be great here. I'm guessing you might want to know how much the job pays first though," I added and leaned back into my chair with my hands cupping the warm mug within them.

"Honestly at this point I don't care. I'll take what I can get," Helena answered giddily and could barely keep herself still in her seat.

As Helena began to pack away her portfolio and laptop I explained the salary and various benefits that came with the role. As impossible it seemed her eyes began to light up and shone even brighter when she realised she would be getting paid far more than she had ever hoped for. I offered her a brief overview of the history of the company and informed her of all the well-regarded clients we worked for. Her delight continued to build as she realised she would be designing for some of her favourite brands.

An hour had passed after I had fully finished explaining everything I thought she needed to know about the company at this stage, and had answered every question she fired at me. Before walking her back to the reception I made sure to give her a more thorough tour of the building and its facilities, and introduced her as the new starter to everyone as we made our way around. Some of the team had even seemed more delighted than she was at the prospect of working with her.

"I don't know how to thank you, this means so much. You won't regret this," she said as we finally reached the reception once more and she reached out to take my hand once more. I took her delicate soft fingers into my palm and shook her hand slowly.

"I'm sure I won't," I replied as the Joel stepped over to us and handed me a wad of paperwork to which I quickly passed to Helena. "This is your contract and all the necessary HR forms. Fill them in tonight, bring them in tomorrow, and we'll start your new journey."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." she repeated as she flashed me once last smile and skipped happily out of the building.

Joel looked me with a silent and sly knowing stare.

"What?" I asked furrowing my brow.

"Nothing," he said coyly. "Nothing at all."

"Get back to work," I replied with a chuckle and playfully swatted him against his shoulder with the back of my hand to usher him away.

***

A week had passed and Helena had arrived early and raring to go each morning. She continued to impress with how little training she required, and how quickly she had adapted to our work ethic and the office itself. Her team leader was already tasking her with solo projects constructing pages for one of her favourite clothing brands who were all sending glowing feedback on the early examples she had provided them with. Both of the other partners had each individually paid me a visit to comment on the excellent decision I had made, and I couldn't help but feel a little pleased with myself.

I made numerous visits to her desk to check on how she was getting on and she welcomed each one with a polite smile and friendly conversation. She eased gradually into the environment around her, and the professional attire that she had originally started wearing became more casual and comfortable, and to my delight, more revealing with each day.

I found myself paying a visit to the kitchen to make coffee whenever I had seen her do the same from afar. As we both poured our coffees and conversed I would find my gaze fighting between being captivated by her eyes and wandering over her body to savour the sight of her. Joel was beginning to understand where my head was at and had stopped questioning why I wasn't asking him to make the coffee for me as I had always done previously.

During one of our meetings at the coffee machine she was wearing a casual white opened shirt displaying a low-cut black vest top within that revealed enough cleavage that HR probably should have had words with her about but it certainly wasn't going to be me to be the one to report it. The top revealed a red and black pattern tattooed across her shoulder that I couldn't quite make out. When I asked her about it I suddenly realised I was probably crossing a line but to my surprise she turned and allowed the shirt to fall from her shoulders so she could proudly show off more of the tattoo. The pattern was a long black stem of bright red roses that twisted and spiralled down her back and sides, and onto places she brazenly admitted wouldn't be professional to talk about.

Each day, but that day in particular, her presence had filled me with so much desire that I found myself craving my visits to Bar Ten more and more. When I wasn't able to pay a trip to the bar I would go home and pounce on my wife after barely getting through the door. Rachel had welcomed every surprise fuck but I could tell she was starting to wonder what had me so worked up every day. After catching me ogle Helena the first time we had met, and knowing that I had hired her shortly after, she was probably already starting to suspect it was her that was fuelling my desire. If she was bothered by it she didn't show it, and as far as I could tell she seemed to be enjoying taking advantage of my lust.

As the weekend ended Helena had quickly ran over to our house to announce that her car was in the shop after breaking down. She pleaded with me to give her a ride into work for the next few days and I eagerly accepted. Each journey to and from the office quickly became more pleasant and I had become so distracted by the beauty beside me that my driving must have seemed erratic to her. Half way through the week she announced that the part her car required was taking longer than she had expected and I politely offered to continue to be her chauffeur until it was ready. The conversations during the drive were friendly and amusing, and became more and more risqué with each trip as she grew increasingly comfortable around me. Unfortunately, due to having to bring her home with me, I was not able to visit Bar Ten for a number of days, and it was Rachel who received the brunt of my horniness that overcame me each night I watched Helena's delightful arse shuffle out my car.

As the week ended, and Helena had told me that her car would be ready the following day I had almost sighed in disappointment audibly, and I announced that would enjoy one last ride with her in the evening. That ride in particular became later than we were expecting as throughout the day the company had landed a huge contract and we decided to have an office trip to a bar down the street for celebratory drinks.

As the designated driver I wasn't able to drink too much, and simply sat soberly observing the increasingly merry joviality of the staff who had attended. Helena was among them, and I gazed at her across the table occasionally meeting her eyes as she glanced back at me while sipping down numerous glasses of Amaretto and Coke. She laughed and shared experiences with such ease that it was as if she had worked for the company for years. Some of the guys around her were understandably captivated by her as she told embarrassing stories of her life and occasionally mocked her current partner.

The team were showing no signs of slowing down their drinking, and I had a housewarming party to prepare for in the morning, so I began to lift from myself from my seat. "Sorry guys, it's getting on and I've got an early start at home tomorrow. Helena, you ok to leave now or you going to get a taxi?"

"No it's ok. I'll come now. Thanks everyone. Goodnight," she said as she threw the last remnants of her drink into her mouth and swilled it down her throat. The crowd around her made an audible sound of disappointment and one was so drunk that he burst into a slurred version of 'If You Leave Me Now'. She laughed aloud and collected her coat before allowing me to usher her to the exit of the bar.

As we strolled back down the street heading back to the office's carpark Helena swayed and collided with me occasionally as though the drink had only just started to hit her. I reached out to steady her and she turned to smile sweetly at me. "Sorry. I might have had one too many," she said and lifted a cigarette to her mouth. The orange haze of the lighter igniting illuminated her beautiful lightly-freckled cheeks.

"It's ok. Just wish I could have joined in," I replied and she nodded in turn while exhaling a cloud of grey smoke.

"Listen... this job... I love it," Helena said as we began to make our way down the ramp to the carpark underneath the office. The steep incline made it difficult for her to walk in her current state and I held her arm as we went down. "It's even better than I hoped. You honestly don't know what you've done for me."

"It's ok. You're showed a lot of promise," I replied as we made our way to the car and paused outside to allow her time to finish her cigarette. "And it seems to be paying off, so I'm glad I hired you."

She paused and looked back at me, her bright eyes still managing to shine even in the dim shadows of the carpark. "But that's not what you hired me right? My promise. Or at least, that's not why you agreed to look over my work," she asked inquisitively. Her red lipstick stained the edge of her cigarette with each drag she took.

"Sorry," I stumbled. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, I see the way you look at me, or can't stop looking at me. I'm surprised I've even survived the drives in with you this week because you can barely focus on the road. Hell even the first time we met you looked like a horny teenager. And your regular visits and coincidental kitchen meetings, man are they obvious," she said chuckling to herself. She awaited my reply and could probably sense me trying to find the best words to diffuse what could have potentially lead to a sexual harassment lawsuit. "It's ok honestly. I mean, you're a bit of a letch, but a handsome one at least," she interjected jokingly before I could stumble over my words any further and smiled playfully.

"Ok sure you got me. You're fucking stunning," I replied finally. "I'm not a monster though. I probably would have agreed to look at your work anyway."

"No you're not," she smiled and took one final puff of nicotine before flicking the butt aside. "Besides I don't really mind it if it gets me a job like this."

"I'm just glad you ended up being really talented. Everyone loves your work," I replied and surveyed her curiously as she stepped towards me.

"Well. Thank you for taking a chance on me," she whispered softly and suddenly reached up to run her fingers into the side of my neck and pull me down to press her soft red lips against mine.

As our lips collided I instantly forgot myself. It was as if I was having an out of body experience watching this beautiful young girl who I had been lusting after for almost two weeks pressing her body into me and kissing me. I quickly snapped back into my body and pulled backwards from her lips in shock.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I stammered cautiously once more. Much like I had done to her during the first meeting in my office she began to turn me into a nervous wreck.

"Thanking you," she said softly as the fingers of one hand continued to caress my neck while the other placed itself on my chest. "Is it too far? Should I stop?"

As she gazed back at me with those eyes waiting for a response all I could do was silently stare back at her completely taken by surprise and unsure of what to do or say. She smiled sweetly up at me breathing softly for a moment in anticipation until I shook my head and she took that as her cue to draw her lips back into mine.

Helena brought her body close to me and as I felt the press of her soft breasts pushing into chest I was sure she could feel the press of my growing cock against her too. I lifted a hand to the back of her neck and pulled her closer into me as my fingers ran through the fire of her hair. She moaned into my lips as our kiss became firmer and our tongues began to enter each other's mouths to dance clumsily around each other. We stumbled back into the car and she whimpered as her back collided against the rear passenger door. I pressed her firmly up against the car as my other hand started to wander across her body, fumbling through her blouse at the large mounds of her breast before dropping and gripping tight onto her arse.

The kiss could have lasted five or ten minutes but we were so lost in the moment that we couldn't tell. As we finally parted our lips my mouth was filled with the taste of Amaretto and cigarettes. I lowered my hungry mouth to her neck and began to kiss her there too making her moan loudly into the empty carpark. While my hands roughly fumbled across her body exploring every inch I could reach her own hands did the same. Her fingers clumsily ran across my chest, onto my own arse and finally settled in the bulge that was protruding from jeans. She cupped my cock firmly through the denim as her lips moved back towards mine and continued to kiss me passionately once more.

My cock had begun to throb wildly into the constraints of my jeans eager to escape, and she succumbed to its desire for freedom with a quick unbuttoning and forceful yank of her hand. As the cool air enveloped my rigid member so did her fingers, and she held me firmly at the base of my cock slowly stroking as we moaned into each other.

She broke once more from the invasion of my mouth and looked down to survey the cock she now had under her control. Glistening droplets of precum gushed from my urethra with every motion of her hand up and down the length. The head of my cock throbbed and massaged against her skirt as her hand increased the speed of its movements down my length. Strings of silky fluid began to soak into the black material.

Helena was not petite but still light enough for me to wrap each hand into her arse and lift her up onto the car. She gasped at the force I had exerted on her and lowered another hand down to wrap her fingers around her skirt and inch it upwards revealing the lacy black underwear and a further glance at the roses dancing around her inner thigh. Her fingers tugged once more, this time at the underwear to pull it aside and quickly guide the tip of my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

I pressed my hips against her and felt the warm and wet folds of her drawing me further in. Her cries continued to echo into the dark abyss and she shuddered against the car as I slid myself further into her with ease. As my cock glided into the deepest reaches of her insides Helena wrapped her legs tight around my waist and gave herself to me.