Rock River Ch. 04: Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair of us began to rock against each other slowly at first though the motion of our hips increased as we both finished savouring the feeling me being inside her. I dropped my lips back down onto her neck, and kissed my way from one side, across her collarbone, and to the other. She panted and whimpered, and I moaned into her chest with her.

I felt her underwear twisted and bunched up rubbing against the side of my cock as it continued to penetrate her. Each time my prick began to slide back out her pussy applied a pressure to grip tight against my throbbing shaft as if not let it go. Her cunt had begun to soak the length of my cock and the denim of my jeans had become damp around my lap.

Helena was the first person I had fucked while being able to see since I had been with Rachel, and I made sure to savour the sight of another gorgeous girl at the mercy of my cock. She leaned her head back against the cold metal of my car and rolled her eyes back. Her crimson hair cascaded and swayed against the large breasts undulating within her blouse. I had been wanting her so much and now that she was satisfying my cravings I only wanted her more.

The car began to shake underneath us as we fucked with an increasingly animalistic intensity until I didn't dare hold her up no more for fear of dropping her. I carefully released my grip on her arse and allowed her to slide back onto her feet with a gasp as my cock flopped clumsily out from within her. She gasped further when I twisted her body to face back against the car and pressed her back down into it. Helena's body became limp to allow me to manoeuvre her into whatever position I desired. I arched her arse out towards me, hiked up her skirt once more and pulled her underwear completely down to hang limp around her thighs.

My cock slid back inside her roughly and I dug my fingers tight into the soft flesh of her arse leaving nail marks against the roses inked across one of her cheeks. She stretched her arms out wide to grip the top of my car and balance herself against it so that my forceful thrusts into her cunt didn't send her toppling through the window. She grunted deeply with each vigorous motion but didn't care to show any signs of me fucking her too roughly, so I fucked her even harder.

She began to meet every thrust of my cock inside her with her the thrust of her own arse backwards to take me deeper and harder. I released the tight grip on her ass cheek to roughly take her glowing red hair in my fingers and yank her head backwards. I arched her body back up to me to allow me to slide my other hand into her chest to squeeze roughly at her breasts and twist my lips and tongue along the back of her neck.

"Yes... Yes... Yes..." was all that she could say until I felt her body tremble and her breathing rapidly increase. "YESSSSSS!" she yelled out into the air as her pleasure took over and sent a violent orgasm rippling through her body.

I released the grip on her hair and she buckled wildly against the door of the car, slumping down against it as every inch of her body began to vibrate. Her pussy convulsed around my cock massaging me inside her and a deafening moan escaped her lips that soon shifted into a high-pitched yelp. She showed no sign of slowing down and continued to fuck her cunt backwards onto me until her orgasm had fully subsided and mine was about to follow.

I felt a wave of pleasure begin to shoot wildly through my body and my hips began to tremble. The moans escaping my lips grew louder as I thrust myself back into a final few times before I was ready to erupt.

"Don't cum inside me," she cried out under her heavy breath.

I groaned loudly as my cock began to pulsate violently and I just about managed slip it from within her as it began to spew wads of thick cum against the back of her thighs and onto the car door between them. My fingers took my shaft quickly in their grasp and milked every last spurt of warm fluid from within it. All she could do was hold herself in place and moan as I sprayed against her and my semen began to trickle down the back of her legs.

With heavy breath she remained still waiting for my massive eruption to subside and then lifted herself back up from the car and turned to me to kiss me wildly once more. As her lips parted mine she turned to examine the new paint job my cock had just given the car door and laughed.

"Sorry about that," she said under her laughter and lifted another cigarette to her lips. "I didn't want to have to explain my pussy tasting of cum to Brendan. You never know when he's going to feel so inclined. You got a towel or anything?"

I opened the front passenger door and reached across to lift a cloth I kept in the glovebox for wiping the windows down when they misted over. "This ok?" I said as I wiped the tip of my cock down with it.

"Sure," she said catching the cloth as I gently tossed it to her and began to wipe the cum down from the back of her thighs.

Helena lifted her underwear back up and shuffled her skirt back down. But for the dishevelled hair it was as if nothing had ever happened. She knelt down, inhaling her cigarette with one hand while she kindly wiped down the creamy fluid racing down the side of my car door with the other.

We waited until she had finished her cigarette before finally getting back into the car and setting off back to Rock River. The journey was mostly silent but for the occasional sentence to fill the awkward void, though we occasionally fired glances and smiles at each other. When we eventually arrived I pulled up slowly outside her house.

"Well, goodnight. See you tomorrow night at the party I guess?" she said and I nodded in response.

"Goodnight," I replied as she stepped out of the car and watched her arse lift out of the passenger side once more.

I watched her make her way up the garden path and enter the house before rolling my car forward just a few dozen feet and turning into my driveway. I lingered there for a moment incredulous at the night's events before making my way inside my own home. The foyer was dark and the house eerily quiet. A feeling of relief washed over me as I realised Rachel must have already been asleep and was not likely to be expecting any fun or potentially taste Helena's cunt on me. I headed to the shower just to be sure.