Rock Solid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James dressed quickly, excited that he was going to get to see how well I could do.

"Wait, sissy, you aren't going!" Eric said to him sternly. "Oh yes he is," I commanded.

"He'll just make you nervous!" Eric demanded.

"If he isn't there to cheer me on, I'm not climbing!" I informed Eric.

"Shit! You're getting on my nerves today. I let him play, why does he have to go?" he whined.

"Because I'm taking these lessons so that he and I can go mountain climbing and he has a right to see how I am coming along." I told him.

Again, Eric relented and made James take all of the gear to the truck. Then he had James drive while he licked my pussy and made James watch all the way to the mall.

On arrival to the mall, I put on all of my rigging and approached the wall. Eric had already climbed to the top. James sat quietly at the desk and watched as I began my climb.

"Belay on?" I called up.

"Belay on!" came Eric's reply.

I grabbed the first rock hold and started up the wall. I could see the concern in James' eyes and I started up.

I was very relaxed from all of the playing we had done before daylight. The climb seemed much easier today. My arms didn't burn so much and my muscles seemed much stronger.

I took each advance slowly and cautiously. I did not want to stumble and slide today. I wanted to have a clean climb. I wanted James to be proud of the progress I had made.

I was almost to the top of the wall when the crowds started to drift into the mall. I looked down at James and his eyes were on me.

I glanced up towards Eric and he leaned over the side to see what the sound was.
"It's okay, you're almost here. Don't let them get you nervous," he called down to me.

With his encouragement I made the next ten feet without a fault. I reached my hand up to him and he pulled me to the blanket he had ready for me.

Eric quickly unbuttoned my shirt and striped off my jeans. He unfurled his massive cock and whispered, "Now you're all mine," as he plowed into my delicate womanhood.

He fucked me with a vengeance. I didn't know if it was from passion or anger. I knew that he was very upset with James being there. He and James had been friends for years and I didn't understand his anger.

Eric pounded my pussy for about twenty minutes before he finally slowed and created a rhythm that was comfortable for me. Once he did I was able to enjoy the enjoyment he was providing for me.

It took him about twenty minutes to reach his orgasm and I followed soon afterwards with him licking my clit.

I sighed deeply after my desire had penetrated my being. "Eric, what is the matter with you today?" I asked.

"I just don't understand why he gets to watch me fuck you and give you joy. I thought that was between us!" he moaned.

"Well, it's never been just between us, Eric. I go home to him, the man I love, every night and tell him what we shared. He has to use his imagination to share what he has every right to share." I told him.

"Why does he have a right to share our love making?" Eric demanded.

"Because that is what James and my relationship is based on." I clarified.

"FINE!" he yelled, "Let him watch!"

I smiled and started dressing. Eric prepared the line and started down the wall just as the crowds entered the mall.

James was waiting patiently as we descended the wall. He was clapping as I approached him. He took me in his arms and hugged me. "You did GREAT!" he exclaimed.

I laughed and hugged him. "I did do good today didn't I?" I said.

"Yes, you sure did!" said Eric as he wrapped up the ropes.

James walked over to help him. "You have done a great job with her," he thanked Eric.

"She is a good student," Eric admitted.

They shook hands and I hoped that the battle was over.

After a week of my climbing the wall in the mall Eric decided it was time to do a real mountain. Small, but real. He also informed me that he didn't want James around for this climb.

I argued with him about it but he told me that he would not help me with the climb unless it was just the two of us. And without these climbs I knew I could not be certified.

When I told James the conditions for the climb he agreed that it would be best that he not accompany me to the site. I promised to share it all with him when I arrived home.

Eric and I flew to Colorado to do the climbs. This was completely different than the walls in the mall. There were more obstacles and nature to contend with. This was the real thing. If I could do this, then James and I could climb anywhere we desired. I was nervous but excited.

Eric was just excited. Three days in the wilderness with me, he was thrilled that he had this time alone with me. But his reasons were all for the wrong reason.

That evening after we had settled down into our cabin we walked up to look at the mountains I would be climbing. They were magnificent, tall mountains and they made me anxious.

Eric assured me that I could make it to the top. I knew that it would be a hard rope to climb but I felt that I had done all that needed to be done in order to make the climbs.

After a strategy session and some exercises to limber me up for the following day Eric suggested we have dinner at the lodge.

During dinner he talked about the climb and how it wouldn't be as difficult as I might think. He explained what we would be doing and how he expected that I would have no problems. I looked forward to the dawn and the climb.

That evening he was like an animal. He gave me sexual delight like I had never before experienced. His cock seemed harder and more energized than ever before. I thought it must be the excitement of the cool air and the climb.

When he fucked me he raised his hips high over my cunt and dove towards me. His prick went deep hitting my G-Spot and causing an explosion throughout my entire body. My skin vibrated with excitement. My heart beat so quickly that I felt it would explode in my chest.

Then, after I had orgasmed three times, Eric went down on me. His tongue felt like it was on fire. It snaked around my clit and in and out of my pussy licking and thrilling parts of me I had no idea existed.

I grabbed his head and held it tight between my legs. He licked and sucked and even purred as he brought me again and again to regalement over and over again. My orgasms were like fireworks, for they shot colored lights before my eyes each time my body convulsed with joy.

Eric was in a sexual frenzy and appeared to have enough energy to go on forever. Once he had pleasured me orally he started using his hands and fingers. He massaged my entire body and finger fucked me for long periods of time. Then he would massage and stimulate my clit for what seemed an eternity.

Finally, he fell exhausted next to my trembling body. He was breathing deeply and his eyes were closed. His chest rose and fell with his breathing. He soon was snoring and there was a look of peace on his face

I was weak with pleasure. I could barely turn over. My entire being trembled from the hours of pleasure he had given me. My last thoughts were of James and how excited my description of this great sex would excite him.

I took a few deep breaths and soon my eyelids got heavy and I too fell into a deep, calming sleep.

At dawn, Eric shook me and whispered, "Wake up sleepy head, time for our climb."

I stretched, rolled off the bed and went straight to the shower. The warm water on my body felt electric. It was what I needed to wake up from the dreams of the night before.

When I emerged, Eric had breakfast waiting. I ate like a wild animal that had not eaten in days.

"Eat plenty, you're going to need a lot of energy today," Eric told me.

"Last night was wonderful!" I smiled at him.

"Yes, it was incredible," he smiled back.

"Do you have any energy left to make this climb?" I asked.

"Yeah, you gave it to me last night!" he confessed.

I laughed and ate more than I had in a week.

"The night before a climb, I want to do all that I can, just in case," Eric confided in me.

"Hmmm, that makes sense. I would have never thought about it that way," I said.

"One never knows what the mountain will give him," he shared his wisdom with m e.

After we ate, I dressed and prepared myself mentally for the climb. I was nervous but I also felt that I had learned enough to make the climb. Eric also assured me that I was ready.

The face of the mountain loomed above us and the sun glistened on the rocks. Standing at the base it appeared gigantic.

"I will take the lead and you need to match my marks," Eric instructed. "We are only going to climb one third of the way today. We will stop halfway there to eat and rest."

"Okay," I said.

"If you feel the need to rest before I stop, let me know. I don't want you getting exhausted," Eric explained.

"I will," I told him.

Then Eric connected the belay line to me. "Follow my steps. I will take it slow and easy." He started up the mountain.

"Belay on?" I called to him.

"Belay on!" he responded.

He went slowly at first, making sure that I was following his lead, that I was breathing properly, and I was able to catch my holds. He checked on me often.

This climb was much harder than the wall in the mall. I thought as I reached time after time for the next hold that I wanted to be back in the safety of the mall.

Within fifteen minutes of the climb my muscles were sore and my fingers hurt. My legs began to cramp and I had death wobbles. We had to stop so that I could collect myself.

"Don't breathe too deeply," Eric cautioned, "we don't want you hyper ventilating."

I slowed my breathing and tried to calm my thoughts and nerves. This was so different than the wall.

As we ascended the mountain, Eric set anchors to assist my climb. And fortunately for me there were a few chickenhead for me to grab onto. But there were also many crimpers that required Eric's strength to keep me from losing my grip.

Within two hours we had reached the first crest. I was so grateful. My muscles were screaming and I needed fluids. My legs felt like marshmallows and my head pounded. I collapsed on the hard surface of the mountain and took deep breaths to renew myself.

Meanwhile, Eric was checking the gear and he looked as if he had just walked around the block.

"Drink slowly," Eric warned me as he handed me the water.

I knew that if I didn't follow his instructions that I would cramp up and possibly be sick. Even though I wanted to guzzle the entire canteen, I slowly sipped the water and refreshed my thirst.

"You did good," he praised me. "Don't be so nervous, this is not that much different than that wall," he tried to convince me.

After I had calmed from the experience and Eric had checked all of the equipment, he made a small camp and a fire to help warm us.

"Maybe it's all the fresh air and the trees that we need to go around that make it different from the wall for me." I tried to explain.

I removed my gloves and my hands had blisters on them. I showed this to Eric. "See this? I don't have blisters after I climb the wall," I giggled.

"This is the true test," he said and stirred the fire.

"Just so you know, we climbed four hundred feet this afternoon," he told me.

"No wonder I'm so sore." I complained.

"We're going to rest until morning and make another third of the trip," he informed me.

I sighed and thought to myself, 'good, I don't think I could go any more today.

Eric started unpacking the tent and I pulled myself up to help him. I hurt all over. I prayed that by morning I would be refreshed enough to continue the climb. I felt like every inch of my body was screaming for relief.

After we had the tent up and the fire roaring, Eric started fixing us some lunch.

"This will refresh you," he promised.

Just the smell of the food cooking made me feel better. I knew that if I kept this up that I would never have to diet again.

When the meal was ready I ate like a wild animal. I tore the meat with my hands and didn't even look around for silverware. I just wanted to devour all that was in front of me.

After we ate, I felt much more refreshed. I helped Eric clean up our mess so that real wild animal would not attack our camp. Then we sat around the fire and Eric evaluated and criticized my climb.

He gave me directions to follow for the next day and pointed out things I could have done to make the climb easier. He was honest but not harsh. He knew that I needed positive feedback in order to continue the climb.

As the sun started sinking behind the mountain, I regained much of my energy and was feeling much better. Eric suggested we retire to the tent.

Once inside we forgot about the climb. Eric had other things in mind. Things that he knew would take my mind off of my pain and fear.

He massaged my neck and back, then my legs and arms. This relieved much of the tension I had been feeling since we made camp.

Then he slowly undressed me and with some water he had heated over the fire he bathed me. This felt very good. It soothed my aching muscles and helped me to release the tension even further.

Then as he undressed me, he kissed the back of my neck, and then he went to the curve of my back kissing me all the way down. With each touch of his mouth to my warm skin I became more and more relaxed. Once he reached my feet, I was so relaxed that my bones felt like spaghetti.

He ripped off his clothes at this point and his hard cock waved in front of my face. I opened my mouth and took him in. He tasted so good. Just feeling his manhood in my mouth brought fluids to my muffin.

I reached down and played with my pussy while I sucked Eric's massive prick. He tasted so good and I wanted him inside me. I stuck my other hand in his ass and massaged his prostate. This released a moan from his lips.

Eric started pumping his hips forcing my head to bounce back and forth as he fucked my mouth with a passion.

"Take it all in, baby!" he cried as his cock slid in and out of my mouth quickly. My tongue encircled his head and then sucked deeply on his cock pulling thick cum from his heavy balls.

"You do this so good, baby. Your mouth is almost as good as your cunt!" he whispered.

I sucked deeper and harder and pressed on his prostate.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth. He tore my jeans and panties off of me, turned me around and forced me onto all fours and ran his cock into my pussy from behind.

"This is how an animal fucks in the wild!" he cried and his body collided with my ass as his hard tool banged against my G-Spot giving me great pleasure mixed with pain.

He held my hips so that I could not move and he rammed his rod into me time after time. He was wild with passion. His nails dug deep into the soft flesh of my ass. With each attack he lifted me off of the ground and came down hard into my now wet and sore cunt.

For what seemed like hours he beat his body against mine. I could not move because he held me in a death grip determined to relieve his body of the stress of the climb.

When at last his release came, the pressure was so intense that his thick cum could not stay in my pussy. It was so massive that it flowed out of my snatch back onto his legs and down mine.

This seemed to excite him even more. He knelt down and started licking my pussy and the salty cum flowed out of me. He was like an animal. His thick tongue repeated licked my slit and brought me to another orgasm.

He licked me so long that I lost the strength in my legs and my body collapsed. I fell onto the cot and could not move.

Eric followed my body down and continued to lick his cum from my body until he had consumed every drop. Then he reached a finger inside of me and started pulling out what remained inside.

I had never seen him so sexually aroused. He licked his fingers and sucked them to make sure he had all of the tasty cum. Then, satisfied, he leaned down and kissed me.

"You make me so hot," he confessed. "I want all of you. My body aches for you always."

I leaned over and kissed him. He held me close to him for about ten minutes and then I felt and heard his breathing. His weight fell upon me and I slid out from under him. I gently let his slumbering body hit the pillow.

I climbed into the other cot and soon, I too, felt the weight of sleep pulling me into the darkness.

I heard the birds chirping as I opened my eyes. I could smell bacon cooking and I looked around. Eric wasn't there.

I got up and walked out of the tent. I felt the cool air as it caressed my unclothed body. It was an exciting feeling. The wind seemed to flirt with my clit. It made me excited. My nipples reached for the cool air.

I walked up to Eric who was sitting in front of the fire. He placed his hands on my hips as I approached him.

This didn't stop me. I continued walking and I stepped in as close as I could get. He stuck out his tongue and I fit my slit on it. I felt the warmth of his tongue as he jetted it in and out of my wet pussy.

"The best breakfast I have ever had!" he whispered as he licked my clit and then tongue fucked me.

I pushed my wetness into his face and he licked my cunt as if it were filled with ice cream. He scooped as much of my juices in as he could.

With the cool breath teasing my breasts and his tongue tantalizing my cunt, I let go of all control. I let nature and Eric enjoy my body. I surrendered completely to their forces.

My senses rejoiced in the different touches that my body was receiving. The gentle caress of the wind making my clit wake up. Eric's tongue warming my pussy and causing her to fill with tasty juices. Gentle drops of dew touching my skin awakened all of my pores and my body felt renewed.

Eric lifted me off the ground. He had unzipped his jeans and his pole was standing proud. He lifted me off the ground and slid my muffin over his hard staff and he physically moved me up and down on his manhood.

Soon I felt the warmth of him as his seed exploded into my electrified body. His electricity ran down my legs and up into my body. We both lay against one another, our strength drained from our bodies.

When finally Eric could move, he pulled me off of him and wrapped my naked body in his shirt. He stirred the coffee and poured me a cup. Then he went into the tent and came out with some clothes for me.

As I dressed, he fixed me a plate and we ate in silence. My head was rolling. I could think of much else that the sex we had just shared in this wilderness. I wanted to tell James all about it. But there were two more days before we went home and no cell phones here. While we cleaned the campsite, Eric explained to me the plan for today's climb. He warned me that today would be harder than yesterday. My muscles had some rest, but he assured me that soon I would feel them again.

We finished our chores and packed the camp and Eric set the belay line and attached me to him. He started up the rock face and I followed his steps making sure that I had a firm hold before I moved on.

Within a short time the fire was burning in my arms and legs once again. I took deep breaths to try to relieve the pain. I thought of the climb James and I were planning to give me the strength to continue on.

My heart was beating fast as the pain shot through my legs. My mind rushed forward as I tried to calm myself. I talked to myself and I moved my foot to the next level. Slowly but deliberately I made my way up the face of the mountain.

Every ten feet or so, Eric would call down to me. He asked questions that didn't seem to make sense to me. I knew though that he was trying to see where I was both mentally and physically.

The air was getting thinner. It was more difficult to breathe. Time seemed to pass slower as my muscles became tighter and more sensitive to the stress they were experiencing. I could feel fear creeping into my mind. I had no idea how long we had been climbing.