Rock Solid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were numb and I was cold. My mouth was dry and the winds whipped around me, blowing lose hair into my eyes. I heard Eric's voice but could not completely understand what he was saying. I was scared!

Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm, or I thought I did. I looked up, and there was Eric. I sighed deeply and I felt hot tears run down my face.

"You're all right, you made it!" he exclaimed.

I collapsed into his warm arms.

The next thing I knew there was water running down my throat. I choked a little and opened my eyes. Eric was bending over me, a canteen in his hand.

"You have to drink, you're nearly dehydrated!" he commanded me.

I swallowed the water he was feeding me and it felt good flowing down my parched throat.

"Have we made it to our destination?" I asked.

"For tonight, yes. We have made camp and you need to rest. I'll wake you when dinner is ready," he assured me. I felt the covers being pulled over my trembling body.

I don't know how long I slept, but when Eric awakened me, it was dark. I was hungry but I felt better.

"I saved you some food," Eric smiled as he wiped my hair from my face. "You need to eat now."

I took the plate of food and devoured it like a wild animal. My limbs hurt but not as much as I thought they would.

As I ate, Eric explained what I had done wrong on the second leg of the climb. He also praised me, for what I couldn't understand. I must have subconsciously remembered to do some things right but I didn't feel I had done anything right.

I felt much better after I filled my stomach. Eric brought me some warm water, a warm wash cloth and a towel. I washed up and I felt better.

Eric explained to me how the last leg of the climb would be the next day. He said that I had to get plenty of rest and eat a good meal the next day. I would have to drink much more fluids and the assured me the air would be thinner.

My arms ached, my legs ached, and my mind ached by the time I had cleaned up and filled my belly. Eric took me in his arms and rocked me while he explained the plan for the next morning.

"You need lots of rest tonight," he explained. He laid me on my cot and massaged my sore muscles. I relaxed and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up refreshed and relaxed. I smelled bacon cooking on the fire. I walked out of the tent and Eric was doing stretching exercises.

"Come join me, you'll feel better. Get that sleep out of your muscles," he said as he waved me near.

I started following his moves and my aching body relaxed. He talked more about the climb and encouraged me to do my best, be sure to drink lots of water and take short breaths because the air would get thinner as we ascended.

I made mental notes of all that he said.

He massaged my arms and legs as he talked. Then he told me I would be in the lead today.

Fear crossed my mind and my heart. "I am not ready for that!" I declared.

"Yes, you are and actually that is safer than me in the lead. I can watch your moves and make sure you are making the right steps," he assured me.

"I can watch you and you will do better if you know what the next step is. As lead you will know," he continued.

My heart was beating faster and Eric evidently saw my fear. It will be like when I descend the wall before you; only in reverse," he said.

"This will work, you can do it!" he assured me and handed me a bottle of water.

"Drink!" Eric commanded.

I swallowed the cool water and it quenched a thirst I didn't know I had.

Eric helped me rig myself and he talked softly and assuredly to me the whole time. Once he had me completely ready for the climb, he handed me the tools I would need to form the grips and set the lines as I climbed. He was my own cheerleader.

"Only five hundred more feet. Then a helicopter will be there to fly you back to the meadows. I promise!" he smiled and kissed me.

I took a deep breath and walked back to the face of the mountain. I looked up and again my heart started beating fast. I turned and looked at Eric.

"You can do this!" he assured me.

As I started out, I was flailing. Eric pointed out that I needed to calm down. I would get hurt if I did not think.

I took another deep breath and concentrated on my strategy. I reached for the first natural hold I could find. I dug my hand into a crevice in a rock. I reached my foot around and started up the mountain once again.

I searched for another hold and didn't see one so I took a hook and inserted it into the steadiest piece of rock I could find. I made sure it was secure and pulled myself up another few feet.

Eric, below me was calling up to me instructions and praise. I had no idea how long we had been climbing nor where we were. I knew that my arms were beginning to ache and I was getting tired.

When I reached up to find another hold, I felt grass. I looked over the rock and saw the top of the mountain.

I turned slowly and called down to Eric, "We're there!" I exclaimed.

He smiled up at me and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Go for it!"

I used all the strength I had left in my arms to pull myself over the last rock. I lost my grip for a second and thought I was going to lose it. Somehow, I managed to get myself onto the top of the mountain.

I stood up there and took in the whole vista. It was beautiful! I had never experienced such a fantastic view. The sky appeared bluer than ever and the sun was brighter than anywhere else on earth.

Eric made it to the top of the mountain and I ran to him and hugged him. "Isn't this spectacular!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, it is!" he agreed as he took me in his arms and kissed me.

"You did a great job too!" he congratulated me.

"Thank you, you gave me the confidence to do it. I thought I had failed at all I had tried," I confessed.

Eric laid me on the thick green grass. The sun was warm but the air was cool and thin. He tore off all of my equipment and then my clothes.

He licked my nipples and kissed by neck. He then tore his restraints off plus his clothes. His prick stood hard out in front of him. "I am going to take you as you have never been taken," he warned me as he knelt over my quivering body.

His hard cock hit a brick wall as he tried to insert it into my pussy. She was dry and was not letting anyone in at this time.

Eric crawled down between my legs and his hot tongue reached out and started licking my cunt as a dog does his balls. Fast and furious Eric licked and prodded my pussy to open up and allow him entrance.

Finally she relented; the juices started flowing and spewed all over my pussy and legs. Eric continued to lick as the flow of my juices touched his tongue. He inserted his finger to hold his place as he moved his cock into position.

Taking aim once again, his pole landed in its target. I felt extreme pleasure as his full size rammed deep into my cunt and hit its mark, my G-Spot. He must have been real horny since we had no sex the night before. Or maybe he was just so excited that we had completed the climb. All I know is that within a few minutes he exploded in my hot, hungry box and his seed poured out of me onto the sparkling green grass.

Then he slipped down and started licking my now hungry pussy, securing her pleasure and bringing me to an explosive orgasm.

I heard a loud noise. I looked around and couldn't quiet figure out what it was or where it was coming from.

Eric reached for my clothes and started dressing me. I looked up and hovering above us was a helicopter. 'What timing,' I thought.

When he finished dressing me, Eric clothed himself while the chopper landed.

"You were fantastic!" Eric exclaimed as we started for our transportation back down the mountain. "Both on the climb and after."

I smiled, "Thank you for you confidence in me."

Seven minutes later we were on flat ground once again. It felt good to be there. I had mixed emotions about the climb being over. I was happy because every muscle in my arms and legs ached and I was sad because I was going to miss the excitement of the challenge.

Eric took me to our room and immediately went into the bathroom and started the shower. I walked in and he had stripped all of his clothes off and was standing in the hard flowing water.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped in beside him. The pressure of the water attacking my skin felt wonderful!

I felt a washcloth on my back and turned. Eric was washing my back and all of the stress was being released from my sore muscles. He did my entire body. When he finished, I returned the favor.

We dried, dressed, and went to dinner. I ate like a pig; I had no idea how hungry I was. I didn't know I could eat so much. I ate more than Eric did.

After dinner Eric said, "It's time to complete what I started up on the mountain."

I smiled, looked at him coyly, and shook my head.

We practically ran to the elevator. Once inside Eric started unbuttoning my blouse. His fingers fumbling with the small holes. Finally, he gave up and just pulled at the blouse. Buttons popped and tumbled to the floor of the elevator. My breast fell free.

Eric's mouth opened, he licked his lips and bent to take my pale tit into his hungry mouth. He was so excited that his saliva ran down my hot skin like a trickle of rain.

My breast stood up as if it was reaching for him. My nipple excited already hard. I could feel the texture of his tongue against my soft skin. I moaned as he gently suckled me.

The opening of the elevator door shocked both of us. We were so deep into our sexual pleasures that the sound caused me to jump and Eric to release my breast.

As he pulled away he closed his mouth catching my nipple between his teeth and causing a pain to travel through my sensitive breast.

"Ow!" I cried.

Eric picked me up in his arms, "I'm sorry baby, I was just shocked when the door opened, " he apologized.

He carried me down the hall to our room. He had to set me down to unlock the door. Then he lifted me into his arms again, carried me into the room and tossed me onto the bed.

Sitting there, my blouse torn my breasts exposed Eric loomed over me. He was now tearing at the buttons on his shirt. He tried to pull off his clothes quickly. His hands got tangled in the tail of his shirt as he pulled it out of his pants.

I reached over and released his belt and unzipped his jeans. His huge tool rolled out and quickly became hard. I licked my lips and started for his mushroomed head.

But alas, Eric pulled back and pushed me away. I fell back on the bed. My breast flattened against my chest.

He bent over me and took my tit back into his mouth. He sucked her in and then spit her out so he could speak. "I hadn't finished with the appetizers yet," he said. He bent over me again and went back to licking and sucking my erect nipples.

I lay there enjoying the warmth of Eric's mouth on my body. I closed my eyes and held his head on my bosom. With all of his touching and licking my pussy woke up and fluids started flowing. When Eric finally broke free of my nipples, I pushed his head towards my wetness. His tongue went right to work. He first ran it up and down my slit, then he concentrated on my clit. She woke up and reached for the pleasure he was providing.

"Mmmmmm, that is so nice," I moaned. I relaxed and let him have full control of my body. I just wanted to feel the joy of being pleased.

Eric flipped me over and raised my ass off of the bed doggie style. He spread my legs apart and placed two long fingers into my cunt and swirled them around.

Then he licked my flavor off his hand. He stroked his throbbing dick a few times then circled its bulbous head around my gaping pussy. It felt like silk against my very wet snatch.

"Awe!" Eric sighed. "You are so hot! You want me you naughty thing; don’t you baby?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I want that hard prick of yours to fill me and make me scream with joy!" I cried.

"I’ll make you scream little girl!" he taunted me pushing the head of his rod in and out of the opening of my hungry muff.

Eric started panting he was so horny. He rammed his engorged shaft into my silky pussy causing my body to follow his.

His thrusts were hard and deep. My head banged against the padded headboard. The sound of the bed slapping against the wall turned Eric into an animal.

The speed of his thrusts increased. Eric started grunting. He seized my hips tightly in his grappled hands. I was pushed deeper into the headboard; I had to place my hands in front of my face to protect it from damage.

His body riveted mine. Faster and faster he pumped me with his ever-growing tool. His manhood filled my sugar walls and seemed to continually grow larger and thicker.

I could feel the pain as his massive prick tore my flesh. The pain was somewhat erotic. It seemed like it was a sign of the passion he had for me. His animalistic instincts had taken over.

My cunt spewed fluids constantly to keep my box lubricated. I had to hold my hands in front of my face to keep my nose from being broken.

Eric was wild. He drove himself deep into me with more power and fury than he had ever demonstrated.

When finally his hot cum flowed into my wet beaver, it burned. The small tears his fury had made in m skin stung from the salty fluid.

I cried out as he grabbed me tight so that my body would not fall away from his due to the pressure that his convulsing stature as placing on it. I held my breath against the pain the semen caused in the tiny tears.

As the last of his seed flowed down my legs and onto the bed he collapsed. His weight on my back pushed me flat against the bed and I fell into the pool of cum beneath me.

I was pinned under his stature. He took deep breaths to try to recover himself. Eric kept trying to lift his weight off of me but the fury of his lovemaking had weakened him. He had no strength left.

I tried desperately to crawl out from under his weight. I was having problems breathing.

Finally, he managed to push himself up enough for me to squeak out from under him. I scrambled out and rolled over on my back. As I rolled away he fell again onto the bed. His breathing became deep and soon he slumbered like a baby.

I could feel the hot, thick cum as it flowed out of my gapping hole. It still burned as it trickled past the little rips in my skin. My limbs trembled; I took some deep breaths to calm my body and my heart.

My hand found its way between my legs. It came up with a hand full of the thick, white fluid Eric had filled me with. I hand never seen so much cum.

I thought, "I wish James were here to clean this mess up."

I scooted off the bed, my legs still trembling from the attack on my body. Nervously, I stumbled into the bathroom. Eric's seed flowed thickly down my legs as I walked.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot. Sitting on the cool toilet seat, my nerves began to calm and my muscles returned to a stable state.

I climbed into the shower and the warmth of the strong mist soothed me further. I lathered a wash cloth and slowly ran it between my legs. The soap against my open rips burned.

When I looked at the cloth it was red with the blood of our coupling. It was as if I was once again a virgin. It seemed that Eric had ripped my skin more than usual. The soapy cloth stung as I cleaned myself as good as I could.

As I stood there in the teeming water, I continued to feel Eric's thick seed flowing out of my box and down my legs. I stood there in the hot mist of the shower for at least a half an hour. I still didn't feel refreshed or clean.

I then plugged the tub and sat in the hot water. I was starting to relax and found myself dozing. I was in a deep haze.

I climbed out of the warm water. When I dried myself there were still traces of blood from the passion we had shared.

I put on a pair of panties and climbed into the bed beside the sleeping Eric. Sleep soon overcame me.

Eric awoke before me. He shook me excitedly, "Baby! Are you okay?" he was panicked.

I opened my eyes, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're bleeding!" he cried.

"No, that was just left from you’re you tearing at my skin last night," I whispered and turned over to go back to sleep.

"Baby, I'm sorry!" he pleaded. "I was just so horny after the climb and I had to release all of that stress."

"Mmmm," I sighed and rolled over to continue my sleep.

I felt Eric roll out of the bed and heard the water flowing in the bathroom. The next thing I knew, Eric was shaking me awake.

"Breakfast is ready baby," he said quietly as he shook me.

My mouth was dry and my eyes stung from the sleep that had settled there. I rolled over trying to force moisture into my mouth so I could speak. My tongue was thick and heavy.

"Good, I'm hungry!" I said thickly as I rolled out of the bed.

Eric was completely refreshed. He was smiling and he had a cup of coffee in his hand. He gave it to me. "This will make you feel better," he said as he kissed the top of my head. I slurped down the hot black liquid. It's warmth felt good trickling down my throat. I needed to force fluids into my dry mouth so that I could eat.

Eric laughed, "You look like you were hit by a boulder rolling down the mountain."

"Well, you were that boulder!" I snickered. "You were wild last night.

" I know," he said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got crazy after the climb."

"I'm all right, just exhausted," I sighed.

"Well, eat up, we have a three o'clock plane to catch," he reminded me.

I thought, "James will be so proud of me." But I just smiled at Eric.

I rolled off the bed and found a shirt to put over my almost naked body. Carefully, I sat down on a chair. I still had a little pain from the night before.

I ate slowly wanting to savor every bite of my meal. I felt like I hadn't eaten in a week.

I rested on the flight home, dozing in and out of conscientiousness. Eric, too, slept most of the trip.

It felt good to step off the plane and into the thick humidity that always welcomes one home to Louisiana. I scanned the crowd for that familiar face the one that always brings a smile to mine.

I didn't find him. My heart dropped. My energy level waned.

Eric and I started for the luggage. Then I felt him. A gentle touch on the back of my neck.

I turned quickly and those blue eyes of his met my brown ones. I smiled and slung my arms around his neck, kissing his face over and over.

Eric stopped too. He noticed that I was no longer by his side. Spotting James and I, he walked back towards us.

"So, how did she do, man?" James asked Eric.

"She made it up and over the top, buddy! You would have been proud!" he told James.

"Oh, I am proud," James replied as he swung me around.

"You guys must be tired," he said. "Let's get your stuff and I'll drive you home."

For the first time in days I felt relaxed. I couldn't wait to get home and tell James about all of the adventures of the past few days. I wanted to share with him the climb and the wild sex that Eric and I had shared.

On the way home, Eric told James about the climb. He told him about me leading the climb on the final day. I just sat there and smiled. I was filled with the warmth of being home.

From time to time, James would just turn, look at me and smile. There was a gleam in his eye. It made me feel warm and comfortable.

When we arrived at Eric's house, James got out of the truck to get Eric's luggage out of the back. Eric leaned over to me. He stuck his large hand up my skirt and tickled my clit. He licked his lips and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"You are the best pussy I have ever had!" he whispered. "I need you to calm my cock!"

"You introduced my body to a new passion, too," I smiled. "We will get together again!"

He kissed me again and stepped out of the truck. I saw him shake James' hand and walk towards his house. He looked tired.