Rock Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly guided him out of the tub and moved over between his legs. He watched as she quickly shoved his cock into her mouth and slid her lips along his shaft. He knew this should be incredibly sexy, but it was only mildly amusing. At first, he thought he was going mad, but then he realized what he was feeling. He was jealous of her. She had a nice cock between her lips, and he had nothing. He could barely feel it. All the times he'd had a girl's lips around his cock had been amazing, but this felt unnecessary. Before he realized what was happening, his cock was spurting cum down the girl's throat. Her eyes fluttered, and she began to convulse as an orgasm ripped through her body. He'd never seen a girl cum from sucking him off before, but it looked very promising.

As his balls emptied into her throat, a wave of sensations assaulted him. His skin felt as though it were boiling in sync with the water. The loose feeling in his joints tighten. He experienced a strange sensation that felt like his hips growing. The dark haired girl wiped her mouth and climbed out of the tub. She took him by the hand and led him into a nearby tent. His legs felt unsure, and his balance seemed off. As they entered the tent, Ken saw the redhead again. Her back was to him as her full ass bounced up and down on a thick cock. The man underneath her, presumably Frank, grabbed at the soft flesh until he pushed her down hard. Ken watched intently as the man's large balls contracted and cum pushed up into the redhead's pussy. Again, jealousy overwhelmed him. He sat down on a cushion as Frank moved the girl aside to sit up and look at him. She too, was lost in the throes of a near violent orgasm.

"Holy shit, you're that Ken guy. You were on stage earlier when everything went to hell." He turned to the girls. "This is who you gave it to? Oh fuck. They're going to be looking for him. We need to take him back before —"

"It's going to happen anyway." One said.

"And you know how bad it is when they don't have any cum." The other agreed.

Frank considered it for a moment while staring at Ken. "Fuck. But as soon as she's had a good dose, she goes back. She can't hang around with you two."

"Of course."

"But she'll be fun in the meantime."

"We'll even let her have it all."

"She should start any minute."

Ken listened intently. None of it made sense. The women were naked, wet, and obviously desperate for cum, but all he could focus on was the thick cock hardening once again in Frank's hands. The strange feeling in Ken's chest intensified. Curious, he brought his hand up to touch overly sensitive flesh. His once lean chest had become doughy and soft. His small male nipples had widened and grown puffy. A pulling sensation began at his core, and he could swear that his butt had gotten bigger.

"You're going to start craving it any minute," Frank said. "Probably already started. I don't know what the pills are. Some kind of perverted science or magic or who the fuck knows. I don't even know where they come from. They do have some crazy side effects though. Like my cock. Ever since I started fucking these two, I can cum a dozen times a day and loads each time. Shit, I can't even go twenty four hours without cumming now. The girls have the better deal, though. They get perfect bodies and a load of cum will make them quiver in pleasure for an hour. Look at her, she's barely keeping it together." He pointed to the redhead. She was bleary eyed and smiling as cum oozed from her pussy. "The fucked up thing is that she used to be my best friend, Paul. The first time, it was weird, fucking the guy I'd known my whole life, but now I don't think I could live without her."

Ken tried to understand what the man had said. The woman had been a man named Paul? But how? And why was it so hard to focus without looking at the mighty cock between Frank's legs.

"Come on over and suck it, if you want. That usually speeds the change up. The girls say this part is super confusing. Your tits are coming in already, and your face has already changed. Clearly that's enough to keep me hard." Unable to resist, Ken crawled over on his hands and knees. A wonderful smell grew stronger as he neared the man's cock. A gleam of precum oozed from the tip and dribbled down the side. Without any hesitation, Ken opened his mouth and licked up the gooey substance. "Atta, girl." Frank said as he placed his hand on Ken's neck.

A new type of hunger drove Ken on. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and lowered it onto Frank's cock. The taste was amazing. He could feel the precum oozing into his mouth, and he slurped it down his throat. With each gulp, his chest felt heavier and his rear seemed to wobble more. After only a few seconds, Ken had his hand wrapped around the base of Franks cock jerking it in rhythm with his mouth bobbing up and down the length. The pulling sensation turned to an ache. Frank's hand wrapped itself in the long locks of Ken's new lengthy blonde curls and held Ken's head in position. Nothing happened for a moment and then a blast of cum spurted into Ken's mouth. The pulling sensation snapped. He felt something tear, not painfully, but satisfyingly. Ken immediately moved his fingers down between his legs and slid them over new, wet folds of his brand new pussy. Ken was gone. Kim took his place.

Kim gulped down the cum oozing from Frank's cock. Her body was a series of pleasurable explosions happening over and over again. Her flat tummy heaved up and down with happy breaths as her breasts swelled to their full size. Her new, thick ass wobbled as her body trembled with pleasure. She let the spurting cock drop from her plump lips as she rose up and shook her mane of beautiful golden curls. Frank still smelled wonderful and the sight of her had him getting hard again immediately. Kim marveled at the man's stamina. He'd mentioned that fucking the other women had given him a better cock. Kim imagined getting a man of her own to keep as a cum dispenser. Instinctively, she moved up to straddle him. His still wet cock slapped against her bare pussy as he leaned forward to take her tits into his mouth. With one hand he massaged the swollen breast causing her to let out small moans of pleasure, and with the other he hefted the heavy globe into his mouth. His tongue circled around the engorged nipple, teasing her and making her drip with arousal.

"Holy fuck, you turned out to be hotter than any of the others. Your skin is perfectly tan. How the fuck does that work? Shit, I may have to keep you after all. Let's see how that new pussy feels."

She couldn't wait much longer. Her hand grabbed hold of his cock as she raised her hips. Frank positioned her over his cock, and she pushed down slowly. The fat head slid against her drenched lips until it found footing. Kim pushed down harder until it popped inside of her. She groaned as her walls pushed apart to accommodate the man's thick cock. She had not realized until then that this was not an average dick on an average guy. Perhaps even Frank had forgotten, but his cock was unnaturally thick and long, urged to grow to obscene proportions by whatever pill had taken Ken away and created Kim. Frank's fingers kneaded her plush ass as she grew accustomed to the size of her prize. The need built in her again. The first hit had been transformative, but nothing close to godhood. She needed more.

Her hands shot out to pin Frank down. Kim started gyrating on top of him, gaining speed quickly. Frank could only lie back and enjoy the feeling of the brand new pussy clamping down on him as Kim vigorously humped him. His hands moved up to squeeze her tits and slid down to grab her meaty thighs. He could feel the cum starting to build up again. Frank craned his neck up and slurped her breast into his mouth once again, nibbling slightly at the nipple. His orgasm happened suddenly. He quickly wrapped his arm around her, holding her tight against him. Kim whimpered in frustration until she felt his cock twitching. After two seconds, hot cum erupted inside of her.

Kim's world shattered. Everything that Ken had done in his life seemed utterly insignificant. The feeling of being in command on that stage was nothing compared to this. Frank's thick cock spasmed inside of her as her pussy clamped down, the walls of her vagina urging every drop of cum up his shaft and into her waiting pussy. Her eyes clamped shut and her body shook from head to toe as she seized from the pleasure. Frank kept cumming, dumping load after load into the virgin pussy as he roughly squeezed her ass. As his flow of cum stopped, she rolled off of him into a blissful half sleep. Frank pulled her close to him, and she felt the other women climbing around her. One had her legs parted and was licking the cum from her oozing pussy. She moved her hand down to Frank's cock to stroke it again. One of the other girl's mouths had already taken that spot so she moved her hand further to play with Franks balls.

"Ok, one more round and then she has to go," Frank announced as his cock stiffened.

* * * * *

Robert was half asleep in the booth of the tour bus when the door opened. He jerked away and widened his eyes as he attempted to focus on the figure walking towards him. "Who, whoa, look lady he's not here and you're trespassing." Robert had never seen a more beautiful woman, but it was five in the morning. As his eyes cleared of sleep, he saw something familiar in the smiling woman.

"Robert, it's me, Ken," she said.

Robert laughed, "Whatever. Hon, let me get security, and we'll get you somewhere safe where you can come down."

"Earlier tonight we had an argument in here. You took my stuff. You had me look at pictures on your phone."

"Did Ken send you here? What kind of joke is this?"

"Ask me something only Ken would know," Kim said, moving subtly closer.

"Ok fine. When we met, I was wearing what kind of shirt?"

Kim smiled. "We were both wearing the same Ozzy shirt."

Robert's face paled. "After your first paid gig, we went out back and smoked with —"

"Jason Hertz, a guy we both met in different ways. It's me, Rob."

"Mother fucker. What the hell happened? How can you be...this? What about your... career? Can you still sing?"

Kim knelt down in front of her old friend. Her tits wobbled seductively as Robert looked down at her. "I don't know. Haven't tried yet. I can audition for you if you want. This solves all our problems doesn't it? Ken can just go away, and you have a brand new star. Just think of all we can do together Robert. But first I'm going to suck your cock."

12