Rock Star Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

The trip back home was a completely different experience than the trip to the stadium. Everyone was a bit intoxicated, and on a high from the music. Taylor had his hands full with a few of the female fans, and Laura and Jenny were battling with the male fans as well. In the end, they build up a barrier with their hands and legs, bruising a few over eager fans in the process. By the time they arrived back in Casper, Taylor was so tired, he could hardly walk. Just after four that morning, he and Laura fell into their beds and slept until after twelve that Sunday. Later that day, Taylor reached a new milestone, by walking thirty feet, and back without his crutches. He still had trouble standing up from a sitting position, but once he was up, he could manage a few feet on his own.

Four-o-clock that afternoon Laura called him downstairs for a phone call.

"Hello."

"Hi Taylor, are you busy?" Jenny asked.

"Nah, just lying on my bed reading."

"Okay, jump into a pair of jeans, your leather jacket, and be ready in fifteen minutes."

"Be ready for what?"

"For me silly, I'm taking you out for a ride on a bike."

"A bike, shit, can you even drive one?" He asked laughing.

"Fuck you Mr. Miles, I will have you know, that long before I became a rock chick, I used to be a biker chick."

"Okay relax, I'm heavy that's all, are you sure you can handle my weight behind you?"

"Behind me, on top off me, any way you want it babe."

"Ha ha, very funny, I will be waiting."

Twenty minutes later, a loud roar announced Jenny's arrival. Laura and Taylor walked out of the house, and watched Jenny expertly turning the huge Harley around. She looked sexy in her tight leather pants, and biker jacket. Her long dark hair was covered by a bandana, and it looked like she knew what she was doing.

"Hi guy's, this is a bike of a friend, he lets me borrow it sometimes."

"Hey girl, you look sexy like hell on that huge machine," Laura replied.

Jenny noticed that Taylor was without his crutches, leaning sideways on a cane, the type preferred by mountain climbers. "No crutches today?"

"Nope, will I need them?"

"No, the only thing you will need is a condom."

"A what?

Jenny and Laura laughed loudly, ignoring Taylor. Laura removed a rubber band from her hair, and tied Taylor's long hair in a ponytail. "Get on that bike brother, destiny awaits you."

Taylor walked slowly to the bike, and Jenny jumped off. "Okay if I help you get on?"

"Yeah, just make sure this thing doesn't fall over."

Taylor sat down, and threw his left leg over the bike, then pushed himself slowly backwards.

"Great, now let's see if I can handle your weight."

Jenny jumped on the bike, pushed and lifted it up easily from the side stand. "Easy peasy Mr. Miles, now place your hands inside my jacket pockets, and hold on."

Jenny started the engine. "You guys drive safe, and bring my brother back safely Jenny, or I will hunt you down and kill you."

"No problem Laura dear, he might have a few scratches, and some bruising, but nothing permanent," Jenny replied with a smile.

Jenny slowly drove out of the driveway, and then accelerated down the road. After a few minutes, they left the city behind, and hit the open roads. Taylor could sense that Jenny knew how to handle the bike, so he relaxed, and enjoyed the feeling. Twenty minutes later, she turned of the main road, and took a small one-lane road to the left. After another five minutes, she stopped in front of a pub called 'Hide Out.' There were a few other bikes and three cars parked in front of the bar, one was Jenny's.

"Come Taylor, let's go and drink a few beers."

Taylor followed slowly using the cane to support his body, and entered the bar after Jenny. The bar looked like any normal bar, with ten or so round tables, with chairs, a few pool tables, dancing area, and 'L' shaped bar counter. A few biker types sat at the bar, some others played pool, and four normal looking people sat at one of the tables in the corner.

A short but powerful looking biker walked over to them as soon as he saw Jenny. "Hi, Jen, glad to see that you are back, is my baby still in one piece?"

"Fuck you Hunch, what kind of question is that?"

"Only joking Jen, hi big guy, I'm Hunch." He stuck out his right hand, gripping Taylor's hand, testing his grip, and then with a smile releasing his hand.

"Glad to meet you Hunch, and thanks for allowing Jenny to give me a ride on your bike, she's beautiful."

"No problem, when she told me she was going to pick up some dude for a ride, I wasn't happy, but I've seen you play that guitar, and I'm a fan."

"Okay Hunch, let's get Taylor a seat, and then you boys can chat, while I go to the ladies room."

Taylor followed Jenny to a table a few feet from the bar, and grabbed a seat. Hunch walked to the bar, and returned with three beers, handing Taylor one.

"Thanks Hunch, but let me pay for this round, since you so graciously allowed us the use of your bike."

"No it is okay Taylor, I own the bar, and first round is always free."

"Oh, nice looking place you have here."

"Yeah it is ok, it is quiet now, but in a few hours, the Sunday night crowd will drift in, and then it gets busy."

Jenny walked into the room, and stopped to chat to four bikers sitting next to the pool tables. One of them grabbed Jenny around the waist pulling her towards him, but she pushed back, slipped out of his arms, and said something to him. From the look on her face, she wasn't happy, and when she left them to walk towards Taylor, the biker's eyes followed her, meeting Taylor's. They stared at each other for a moment or two, before Taylor looked away at Jenny taking her seat next to him.

"Trouble?"

"No nothing I can't handle, Sonny is an asshole anyway."

Hunch looked over his shoulder, "I will handle Sonny, you guys enjoy yourselves." He walked away leaving Jenny and Taylor.

"So, did you enjoy the ride?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah it was great, thanks for taking me."

Jenny leaned in close, kissing him on the lips, "it is my pleasure hun, I owe you for being such a bitch the whole week."

Taylor smiled, "No, I should have talked to you before Saturday, so all is forgiven."

She kissed him again, "Nope, I was insecure and jealous, and I had no right to be."

"Let's forget it, tell me about Hunch and this place."

So between beers, Jenny told Taylor about her father and Hunch being pals, and how she grew up with the bikers over at their house on weekends. Taylor laughed at her story of her trying to steal a bike, while all the bikers were passed out, to go to a party, then dropping the bike on herself, and being to small to pick it up, so she just lay there until they found her. They had a good time, by the time Taylor noticed the time, it was after seven, and the bar was half-full of people that drifted in while they were talking.

The music was louder than before, and a few people were already dancing. Taylor made his way to the toilets, and when he returned Sonny was at their table having an argument with Jenny. He stopped talking when he noticed Taylor.

"Sonny, this is Taylor", she introduced them as Taylor sat down.

"Howzit bro, I was just asking your girl here for a dance, but she's being a bitch about it."

"Hi Sonny, nice to meet you," Taylor replied not really meaning it, the tall man looked like trouble.

"So Jenny, how about it, your date here would not mind if an old pal takes you for a dance or two, and from the look of things, he's not able to dance anyway."

It was the wrong thing to say in front of Jenny, "Fuck off Sonny, you fucking asshole, you are such an insensitive prick. No go back to your buddies and go ask them for a dance, they are more your style."

"What, the fucking guy can hardly walk, every one can see that. Shit we've all been in that position before, what is so wrong in taking advantage of that."

"The fucking difference is that you do not know if he is injured or crippled for life prick, so next time before making assumptions ask."

"Yeah, and maybe he should have asked my fucking permission before dating my girl," Sonny replied, giving Taylor an angry look.

"Your girl, please don't make me laugh, I would not let you touch me with a yard stick you fucking dickhead, now just fuck off and leave us alone."

"Don't you fucking speak to me that way bitch, I will fuck you and lover boy up," he said grabbing Jenny by the arm.

Taylor pushed himself up by using the table, but Sonny swiped him with a backhand, sending him crashing to the floor. Jenny fought like a caged tiger, trying to reach his eyes with her nails, but he threw her to the side, and walked over towards Taylor, who was struggling to get to his feet. Before he reached Taylor, Hunch stepped in between them.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing Sonny?"

"Get out of my way Hunch, this has nothing to do with you," he replied trying to push the older man out of the way.

Hunch held his ground, "This is my fucking place, and Jenny is like my daughter, get the fuck out of here."

Jenny helped Taylor to his feet, but he was so angry, he hardly noticed her. He knew he had no chance with Sonny while they were standing, but if he could get him on the floor it would be another matter. Sonny pushed Hunch to the side, leaving the opening Taylor wanted, and he dived forward, hitting him just above his belt buckle with a shoulder, his arms around the back of Sonny's legs, did the rest, and they both went down, with Taylor on top.

Jenny screamed, "No Taylor!" but it was too late. Sonny was winded, but Taylor knew it wasn't going to be for long, so he quickly pushed himself into a seating position on top of the man, and grabbed his throat with his left hand. All thoughts of fighting back flew out of Sonny's head, when a vice like grip closed around his neck, cutting of his air intake. He made a grab for the hand, but even with two hands, he still could not dislodge the powerful grip. Taylor lifted Sonny's head up, and hit him with a powerful right hand in the face. Sonny went limp underneath him, and when Hunch pulled him up from behind, he was still throttling Sonny.

"Taylor, please let him go!"

Taylor released his grip, and allowed Hunch to push him into his chair. Sonny's friends were all around them by that time, and Jenny took a defensive position behind Taylor.

"John, Pete...you guys just back the fuck away, Sonny started this whole thing, and Taylor here can not even fucking walk."

Hunch also moved in between them and Taylor, "You guys know that she is speaking the truth, and anyway, this is that guitar player from Jenny's band, show some fucking respect."

"Shit yes it is him," said one of them, "I like the way you handle a guitar man. Hey guys, leave him alone, he is that guy I told you about, that can't walk, but holy fuck, can he play a guitar." The other guys backed off. "Don't worry about Sonny man, he wants Jenny's ass in a bad way man, but we will handle him, and sorry for this."

"Thanks Pete, can you remove that piece of shit from my sight," Jenny replied.

"Yeah sure Jenny, and sorry guitar guy, your beer for the rest of the night is on us."

Taylor shook his head, smiling at the bikers, glad for once, that someone recognized him. He watched as they picked up the still limp form called Sonny, and carried him out of the bar.

"Are you okay Taylor?" Jenny asked using her bandanna to wipe the blood from his mouth.

Before he could answer, Hunch was there, "Fuck I'm sorry about this shit Taylor, that prick will be banned from my bar from now on."

"I'm okay guys, and don't do that Hunch, I don't want him to carry a grudge against me."

"No, he over stepped the mark when he touched Jenny, if her father was still alive, he would be dead."

"Taylor is right uncle Hunch, he will feel bad enough that a man using a cane to walk around fucked him up, I think that will be punishment enough."

Hunch laughed, "I felt the power in those hands when I met Taylor, I think Sonny was lucky we were around to save him."

"Let me go and get you guys another round." Hunch walked away to the bar.

Jenny hugged Taylor, giving him a kiss. "Oooh my knight in shining armor, you saved me from the dragon."

He laughed, "It was a close one, if Hunch hadn't held him up, he would've kicked the shit out of me."

"Nope, I would've tackled him from behind, no one touches my man," Jenny replied giving him another kiss.

They drank a few more beers, and then Jenny said it is time to go. Hunch came over, apologized again, and said Taylor was welcome to return anytime. Taylor thanked him for his hospitality and promised to return, and then they got into Jenny's car, and drove home.

Taylor noticed Jenny taking a different route, "Where are we going?"

"To my place, why, do you have something else planned for tonight?"

"No, nothing planned, as long as you feed me, I'm still growing."

Jenny laughed, "I will order us some pizza, will that suit your culinary taste's Mr. Miles?"

"Nothing beats a good housewife that can order up a pizza," Taylor replied with a smile.

They arrived at her apartment, situated on top of a pawnshop. Taylor has been here before; when they dropped Jenny off, but never inside her apartment. She parked in the street, and then he followed Jenny up the stairs, using the handrail and his cane to pull his body up.

Jenny unlocked the door, "Please make yourself at home Taylor, I could give you the tour, but it would only last a few seconds."

Taylor walked inside, taking in the lounge/kitchen, with two old worn couches, and a TV in the lounge. There was only one door next to the kitchen, which he presumed led to the bedroom and bathroom. The small apartment looked clean, and he grabbed a seat on one of the couches.

"I will quickly phone for a pizza, anything in particular you like?"

"Anything with a bit of meat, but no anchovies please."

"Okay, and if you want to use a toilet, it is through that door, on the other side of my bedroom."

"Maybe later, thank you."

While she ordered a pizza over the phone, she opened her fridge, removed two beers, and came over handing him one. Jenny walked over to the TV, still talking into the phone, bend over and opened the small cupboard underneath it. While watching her nice ass in the tight leathers, she took out a DVD disk, inserted it into the player, and switched on the sound. The soft melody of 'U2's Sunday, bloody Sunday filled the apartment.

Jenny looked behind her, catching Taylor staring at her ass, "What you looking at Taylor?"

"Erm...nothing, just admiring the view."

She placed the phone on top of the TV, and sat down next to him, throwing her legs over his. "Take off my boots please?"

"Are you sure, the stink might scare the neighbors," Taylor replied with a smile.

She grabbed one of the small cushions lying on the couch, and threw it at him. "Fuck you Taylor, my feet doesn't stink."

"I will be the judge of that in a moment." He untied the laces, and pulled her ankle length boots of her feet, exposing her little white socks.

She lifted one leg, and pushed her foot in his face, "smell you bastard, there is nothing sweaty about my feet."

Taylor laughed, "A gas mask, I need a gas mask." He ducked as another cushion came flying at his face.

Jenny jumped up as soon as he released her feet, and sat on his lap. She grabbed his head by the ponytail, pulling his mouth towards her. "I will make you regret that insinuation fucker," she softly snarled before pushing her tongue inside his mouth.

Taylor kissed her back with passion, his hands roaming all over her back. He slipped his hands underneath her leather jacket, and softly scratched the naked skin he encountered. The small shirt she wore only came down to just below her naval, and he touched his way upwards, until he encountered her bra-strap. Taylor left the bra, and scratched his way downwards again.

Jenny released his mouth, "shit wait, the pizza is on its way, and I need to get out of these tight leather pants." She climbed off him, and ran to her bedroom. Taylor brought his own ragged breathing under control, and removed his leather jacket.

A knock on the door announced the arrival of the pizza man. "Will you get that Taylor hun, I'm not decent?"

Taylor got up, opened the door, and paid the deliveryman. He placed the pizza on the kitchen counter and grabbed a piece, before sitting down again. He nearly choked on the pizza, when Jenny walked into the room, wearing only a small black g-string and her short blue shirt.

"Small bites Taylor, small bites," she said laughing.

Taylor swallowed hard, his eyes on her sexy buns, as she walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing a piece of pizza for herself. Jenny sat down next to him, placing her legs over his once more, before taking a small bite out of the pizza.

"Jeez, I nearly chocked," replied Taylor taking a swallow from his beer.

"Why?" asked Jenny, smiling innocently.

"You know why woman," replied Taylor before taking another large bite out of his pizza.

Jenny laughed, opening her legs slightly, drawing Taylor's eyes to her crotch, "small bites hun, I don't know any CPR."

Taylor shifted his eyes back to her face, "Damn woman, you will be the death of me."

"Oops, I dropped some pizza topping on my top, I must wash it before it stains."

He watched Jenny get up, and then slowly remove her little blue top. There was no sign of the bra he previously felt, as she walked bare breasted to the kitchen sink. He had a hard time swallowing the rest of his pizza, while he watched her scrub the small top under the tap water. Her breasts and buns swayed with the movement, as she vigorously scrubbed the small stain away. When she finished cleaning it, she hanged the top over a drying rack, and walked back, taking her place next to him.

"Taylor, for the past five minutes your eyes haven't left my tits or my ass, is that all you like looking at?"

Taylor looked up quickly," No...sorry, I'm just not used to seeing a naked woman parading around like this."

"This is how I walk around during the summer, should I go put something on, you are looking a bit comfortable?" Jenny asked her eyes on the growing bulge his erection was making.

"Oh no, please don't mind me," he replied with a smile.

"Are you going to finish that?" she indicated at the half slice of pizza Taylor held in his left hand.

"No, it is kind of hart to swallow."

Jenny got up, and took the pizza, "typically male, we woman cook and slave over the oven, and all you think about is sex." She replied with a laugh as she walked away. Taylor's eyes stayed riveted on her sexy ass cheeks, following their every move and sway.

She placed the slice in the pizza box, and stored it in the fridge, before returning to the couch. Jenny sat on his lap again, her breasts just inches from his face.

She pulled his head forward, "is this what you hunger for Taylor?"

For an answer, he opened his mouth, and sucked a brown nipple into his mouth, while his hands reached around gripping her buns tightly.

"Damn...that feels good...suck the other one too."

Taylor moved his mouth to the other nipple, biting it softly, before sucking it into his mouth.

"Let's move to my bedroom, and get you out of those clothes." She got to her feet, and pulled Taylor behind her into the bedroom.

Taylor barely noticed the furniture in the small bedroom, while Jenny slipped first his T-shirt over his head, and then while kneeling, unbuckled his belt. She slipped his pants and boxers down to his knees in one move, and pushed him, so he fell backwards onto the double bed. While he lay there with his cock pointing towards the ceiling, she quickly removed his shoes, and then pulled of his pants.

She slowly got back to her feet, and pulled her black g-string down her hips, her eyes on his cock. "Someone seems happy to see me," she said with a smile. Her pubic hair was shaven Brazilian style, with just a small dark landing strip, and he could just see the soft pink of her inner lips, protruding out from the thicker outer labia.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers