Rocket's First Visit

Story Info
Rocket rediscovers pleasure with the help of an ex.
1.8k words
4.21
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than an hour after awakening and proceeding with my daily routine, I was startled by a tremendous ruckus: poof, clang, crash. I was even more disturbed when a familiar voice howled,

"Shit, Rocket! You're not supposed to do that!"

I had just shaken off from a piss. As I zipped and exited the bathroom, I saw Isabel standing in the kitchen looking astonished and ticked off. I was unaware that she had entered my apartment while I was busy doing my thing. She wore a tight-fitting t-shirt that pronounced the contours of her breasts and a knee-length skirt that showed off the curves of her ass and thighs. Beautiful as she was, I wasn't delighted to see her.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You left the lid on a pan of boiling water."

"Is it hot?"

"What do you think?"

"Good. I want some coffee."

"It's on the wall now."

I walked over to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair. I sat and silently watched Isabel's skirt slip along her legs as she bent over to pick the lid up off the floor. She placed the lid on top of the stove, grabbed a towel from above the sink, and began wiping up the mess. She felt the lust in my eyes. She paused for a moment, turned to me, flashed an approving smile, and asked, "Why do you drink that instant crap anyway? It tastes like wood stain."

"I hoped you would put some in your mouth and use it to stain my wood."

"Not a chance. Give me some money."

"Why?"

"I'm going to get some coffee."

"Are you going to the coffee shop where Peep works?"

"Of course."

"He's not working today."

"How do you know?"

"I saw him walking with a woman when I was outside this morning."

"That little jerk!"

"I thought you two were open."

"We are. I was hoping to get a discount."

Her lips formed a cunning grin as she extended her palm. I stood up, reached into my back pocket, and handed her all of my cash. She frowned disapprovingly, impatiently tapped her foot, and continued to hold her hand out. I spread my wallet, held it upside down, and shook it to illustrate that it was empty. She huffed and hurried across the room, flung the door open, and closed it as she disappeared into the hallway.

I had a very caring relationship with Isabel for five years. We lived together for three of those years. During that time she never allowed me to have much time alone. I couldn't blame her for leaving. She needed more excitement than my solitary lifestyle could provide. She finally left to explore what the world had to offer. She met her new boyfriend, Alexander, at the coffee shop where he works. Isabel calls him Peep. She never explained his moniker; she told me he has beautiful hazel eyes.

I locked the door before Isabel returned and hid out in the bedroom. She had a habit of showing up and never explained why, or how, she came in. I heard the key clicking in the lock and the door swung open a moment later. She made herself at home by casually tossing her sneakers to the floor and flinging her ankle-high socks after them. She saw me sitting on the edge of the bed and said, "I'm back. Why are you sulking in the bedroom?"

"So, how did you get the keys to my apartment?"

"I found your spare keys and made copies."

"Oh."

"I put 'em back where I found 'em."

Isabel sat next to me on the bed and started brushing her fingers through my hair. She spoke in a serious tone, "You seem so lonely."

"Living alone isn't the same as being lonely."

"I know that. You're lonely."

"No one's ever really lonely when someone else has their keys."

She kissed me on the lips and smiled. I felt that my privacy had been violated and had a difficult time sharing her enthusiasm. Her moods could be unpredictable; hurting her feelings might have sent her away, permanently.

I decided to tell her how I felt and casually stated, "I'm not concerned with how you spend your time with other people. I want you to be happy. It's been so long, I didn't know if we were still friends. I missed talking to you."

That was one of the corniest things she had heard me say in a while and her face showed it.

"Jeez, Rocket, it hasn't been that long. You have to stop using me as an excuse; I deserve better. If you wanna waste your time feeling sorry for yourself, I won't try to stop you. But that's on you, not anyone else."

That wasn't the type of response I was hoping for. She was right. I was looking for sympathy.

"It's just that I don't know many people," I said.

"That's because you stay at home and sit on your ass."

"I like being by myself."

"So do a lot of lonely people. That's how they got that way in the first place."

She sat smiling at me as I thought about what she said.

I finally replied, "So, why do you come over?"

"Because you're fun to be around when you want to be. And I know you like it when I touch you."

She continued running her fingers through my hair and placed her cheek on my shoulder. I stroked her face lightly and ran my fingers along her neck and shoulders. She cuddled her body more deeply against mine and spread her arms around me. My fingers trickled down her spine and continued to her lower back. I hooked my thumbs beneath the bottom of her shirt and lifted until they slid behind her bra. I grasped with my fingers and unclasped the hooks; her bra fell away from her back. I pulled her closer, released a deep emotional sigh, and pressed my palms against the smooth skin of her shoulders. Isabel raised her hands to the air and I drew her shirt and bra along her arms until they slipped over her hands and fell to the floor.

The corners of her mouth curved upward. I reached my hand beneath her skirt. Her eyes closed tightly as my fingers pushed her panties aside and spread her warm pussy. My hand teased her, rubbed her clit, and made her wet with anticipation. I curved my thumbs and slid them along the top of her skirt. I continued around to the back of her waist. She lifted her body and allowed me to press her skirt and panties along her ass. I continued to push them down her thighs, her knees, and along her ankles until they slipped off her feet and rested in a pile on the floor.

Patiently sitting naked on the edge of the bed, Isabel watched as I took off my clothes. She sarcastically held her nose when I bent over to remove my shoes. After wadding up my socks and tossing them at her, I got on my knees in front of her and slipped her big toe into my mouth. She giggled as my hands caressed her ankles. My lips traveled along the tips of her toes as my tongue slithered between them. She laughed and squirmed as my eager mouth tasted the soft skin on the bottom of her feet. She finally pushed me away and lay down on her back. I positioned my body over hers and our lips met with passion.

I lustfully licked her neck, the contours of her shoulders, and the softness of her cheeks. Our chests pressed together as I slid my lips across her chin, down her neck, and between her breasts. I sucked her nipples as my hand reached down to caress her soft pussy. I worked my mouth down her stomach and around her waist. My tongue wiggled, tickled her inner thighs, and felt the texture of goosebumps on her tingling skin. My watering mouth flowed along the fuzzy patch surrounding her pussy, slathered inward, and circled her swollen clit. My tongue swirled down and stretched delicate skin as her pussy tightened around it. I pushed my finger into her pussy while she fucked my hands and delighted my taste buds with the flavor of her body.

I stood up and reached my arms out for Isabel to join me. She pulled herself up by my arms and lovingly embraced my body. I reached around her and lifted the covers from the bed. She giggled and crawled under the blankets with a giddy urgency, turned onto her back, and invited me to accompany her with a seductive sparkle in her eyes. I spread her legs and lowered my body between them. I caressed her silky soft hair and nibbled at her throat. Her breasts rose and settled with each sighing breath. Our legs pressed together as my cock began spreading her moist pussy. I entered her slowly and felt the warm velvety skin expand and gradually envelop me. Her feet nestled against my thighs as our bodies moved and rocked together. She pulled her feet in closer. Her hands spread my ass and her fingers caressed my anus. I pushed my fingers into her mouth and felt her moist lips on my knuckles as her tongue twirled around the tips. The blanket we shared filled with the warmth of our bodies and our passion deepened as we were surrounded by the whisper of rustling sheets and the moans and sighs of ecstasy.

Turning her body over, she raised herself to let me fuck her from behind. Her fingertips tantalized my cock as they led me into her eager body. The skin of her pussy shrunk around my pulsing erection. I entered deeper until my stomach pressed against her ass. I began pushing slowly in and out and jabbed harder with each deep thrust. She raised and lowered her body, moving faster, as my cock penetrated deeper. My lips covered her back with glistening saliva as I passionately kissed her body. My hands squeezed her ass; my thumbs extended her wider...

Isabel shuddered and let out a gratified moan as I withdrew my cock. The head lightly spread the rim of her anus as I ejaculated creamy warm fluid. It flowed down her anus, slithered along her pussy, and dripped down her trembling thighs.

Isabel collapsed onto her stomach and I settled my body on top of her. I pulled myself in closer until my head was resting on her back. I could hear her heart calmly beating and I knew that she felt comfortable being with me again.

A tender feeling came over me in that moment. I pressed my lips lightly against her ear and said, "I'm so glad we can still be together."

She smiled warmly and said, "I'm keeping the keys."