Rockhoppers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm so sorry. About your parents too."

"It's ok, that was a long time ago, and the boyfriend is better forgotten anyway. I don't know what I was thinking."

Lauren smiles. "At least you won't leave a string of broken hearts behind you."

"Hah! No, no problem there."

They're interrupted by a chime from Lauren's wrist. "Whoops, hang on."

She looks at it and fiddles with her locater for a moment, and then her face lights up. "Hey, speaking of breakable hearts, my boyfriend's ship put in for repairs, he's in the Navy. They just went out yesterday for a two week run, I bet the captain is having kittens. Come on!"

She runs over to the counter and pays their tab without giving Faith a chance to respond, then grabs Faith's wrist and pulls her out of the diner in the direction of the docks.

----

Nomi's ensign leads her to the Kraken at a more sedate pace than she arrived.

Looking at her escort, she's struck by how young the woman appears. "When did you graduate the academy?"

"Oh no, Ma'am, I haven't yet. I'm only a provisional officer. We have to serve under a senior commander on a capital ship for six months in order to graduate. I only joined the Kraken two weeks ago."

"Is that why you have to chase civilians on the docks?"

"No, Ma'am, and it's no trouble. Bridge watch was about to change when the call came in about you, and the Commander sent me because I was closest. I think he would have come himself if the change was over."

Nomi laughs. "What makes you think that? I don't know that your commander has ever run across the docks for anyone."

The young officer flushes. "I, uh, well I thought because it's you..."

"Me? You know who I am?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, everyone does. You're the only lady the commander ever invites aboard."

"Hah! Well, I won't say that makes me unhappy, but how long did you say you've been aboard? Two weeks?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"It sounds like I need to have a word with Bill about the speed of the grapevine on his ship."

This time the ensign turns pale as a sheet. "Oh I'm sorry, Ma'am, I didn't mean... it's just, you know, he's the commander..."

"Calm down, Ensign. I know. Lord knows I stared at the man long enough myself when I was your age."

"You were in the Navy, Ma'am?" Nomi can practically see the curiosity burning in her escort's young eyes.

"No, I was never very good at taking other people's orders. I've been a friend of his family for my entire life, known him since I was a kid and he just barely wasn't. His dad is my engineer on the Rockhopper."

"Wow. Everyone respects the skipper. I can't even imagine him so much younger."

"I remember him describing his first commanding officer in similar terms when he was an ensign. Remember that when you get your own command. Speak of the devil..."

The man himself is standing next to the open cargo ramp of his command, speaking to a couple of the crewmen and gesturing at some of the equipment they were preparing to load off the dock. A few moments later, they salute him and go back to work, and he turns and strides towards Nomi and her escort.

"Thank you, Ensign. Hello, Gnome."

"Bill. You interrupted us before I could tell her about the lake."

"Good. It would be unfortunate to have her military career cut tragically short by an unfair evaluation from a commanding officer with a reputation to maintain."

The young ensign looks like she wouldn't mind if a hole opened in the deck beneath her feet.

Nomi smiles at her. "Don't worry, he knows I like you now. The only screwups he'll put on your eval will be the ones you make yourself. Before you go, what's your name, Ensign?"

"Thank you, Ma'am. My name is Emily Clarke, Ma'am."

"Well thank you for the escort, Emily. Now, leave the commander's reputation to me."

"Dismissed, Ensign."

With a quick salute the little ensign hurries away. They watch her retreat. Bill says, "God, was I ever that young?"

"Apparently she doesn't think so. I know better. Now is the ancient Commander going to feed me or do I need to take another lover?"

"Nice to see you too, Gnome. The steward is bringing dinner my cabin, unless you'd prefer the crew mess?"

"After the conversation with Emily I'm certain the crew would prefer if we used their mess, but I don't think they're prepared to see their commanding officer go down on the captain of a lowly rock miner."

Bill pinches the bridge of his nose, sighing. "You realize you're the only person I put up with this kind of thing from."

"Of course you put up with it," she replies, as they begin to make their way into the Kraken, "if you didn't, I wouldn't let you go down on me."

----

Grubber sips on his scotch and tries to regulate his breathing as he speaks to Stella. "So, you've decided to set up shop here in more ways than one, I take it."

"Yup. I always thought I could run things right, keeps the girls safe and well-paid, pick and choose the clients. Basically try to have a better setup than the old place on Pegasus in every way. Has she got her hands in your pants yet?"

"Uh... nng... yeah... yeah she does."

The girl who slid into the booth next the Grubber hasn't said a word, just insinuated herself under his arm and welded her soft flesh to his side. Almost immediately she'd run a hand down his chest and over an expanding belly he kept promising himself he'd do something about, down to the crotch of his utilities, and then inside of them after adroitly managing the fastenings. Her fingers are cupping and stroking his balls, only occasionally grazing the rapidly hardening shaft.

"Her name is Star. She'll take care of you tonight, on me. There are a few rooms in the back, we'll get you into one of them, I doubt you'll be much good for talking to soon."

"You're not wrong. But why ah uhhh..."

"Why free? It's good business. One, like I said, you were a good customer back on Pegasus, clean, and you treated the girls right. So this is partly thank you. Two, you're about to go out on a really big contract, and when you come back with a pocket full of credits looking to celebrate in a few years, I expect you to do that here."

"Sounds... reasonable... nnh."

Star releases his cock and balls from the crotch of his utilities, and starts lightly stroking the shaft, kissing his neck. Stella watches for a few moments, amused at Grubs' shifting facial expressions. Under the table, she slips off one of her shoes.

"I'm a little sorry I can't take care of you myself, really, for old time's sake, but I am a married woman, and faithful."

She extends her leg until her questing foot brushes the grizzled miner's testicles. Gently hefting with her toes, she can feel the now-vigorous motions of Star's hand through them. She starts slowly rubbing her foot back and forth underneath them while the young prostitute continues to work his shaft.

"So, if you're going to slip it into someone tonight, it's going to have to be Star here. Do you know, she's just nineteen! She could be your granddaughter."

Grubber is doing his best to prolong things, but it's been a while for him. "You... nng... you always were the dirtiest one... UNG!

Stella smiles as she feels the miner spasm. A moment later ropes of hot, sticky semen coat her stocking. She retrieves her leg as Grubber slumps back against the booth. Star plucks a cocktail napkin from the table and proceeds to gently clean him and put him back in order.

"Well, I suppose we should see about that room, and I better get cleaned up too, I've had a customer spill."

----

Lauren's boyfriend immediately scoops her into a spinning hug, as though it hadn't been less than forty eight hours since he'd seen her.

Laughing, she bats at the top of his head. "Put me down, you idiot! This is my new friend, Faith. She's about to go three years out in the deep dark."

"Wow! Hi Faith, I'm Carlos. Are you trying to show her a good time before she goes, sweets?"

"Yup. Already got her fed at Mel's, I think it's time to do some drinking!"

"Fine with me. Can we go to the apartment first? I wanna change into some civvies."

"Sure, I could do without these work clothes, too. Do you mind, Faith?"

Faith shakes her head. "Of course not. Do you want me to meet you somewhere?"

"Don't be silly, come with us, it'll just take us a few minutes to shower and change. It's close to some decent bars, too."

Lauren and Carlos lead her to the lift, bickering about which bar they should go to first and peppering Faith with questions about the Rockhopper and the New Pangea contract.

"Man, I'd be a rock miner for sure if I hadn't gone Navy, but three years would be a long ass time away from my girlfriend."

"It would be longer for your girlfriend than you, moron. If you think I'm waiting three years, well... hmm. She is gonna get paid a lot. You sure you don't want to quit the Navy?"

"Shaddup, golddigger."

Faith grins at the exchange. "I told Lauren, no boyfriend to worry about. It's a good deal for me."

"Hey, yeah, you're single!" Lauren sidles up to Faith and gives her rump a squeeze, getting a startled squeak from the young miner. "How about it, baby? I'll dump this loser and you can be my sugar momma!"

Faith retreats to the other side of Carlos, laughing. "Sorry, Lauren, the boy in boyfriend is pretty much a requirement."

"I think what she's saying," says Carlos, draping an arm familiarly around Faith and squeezing her to his side, "is that I got a shot!"

"Bah." Lauren huffs as a laughing Faith extracts herself from the large sailor. "I thought Earth girls were easy."

Faith is grinning to herself as the couple continues their weird flirt-bickering. It feels like forever since she's had any fun. She's settling well into the crew of the Rockhopper, the captain seems to like her, and then there was Josh...

After all the drama surrounding her last ship and relationship, it feels really good for things to be going so right for once. An evening out with these two nutballs feels like exactly what she wants right now.

Lauren is in the middle of a woeful soliloquy, something about how much she's done for Faith only to lose her to the first sailor to come along. Faith creeps up behind her and gives her a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and whispers into her ear, "Thank you."

Lauren pats her on the head and continues her diatribe about the fickle nature of women as they approach the corridor where the boisterous couple lives.

----

Slut's apartment turns out to be extremely nice, perhaps a hundred and fifty meters square, with one entire eight meter wall a hullcrystal view of Jupiter.

"Wow." is all Josh can think to say, taking in the view and tasteful furnishings. The apartment is one large open room with low dividers sectioning off the kitchen, and a couple of doors to one side he assumes must lead to the bathroom and storage.

"Indeed, wow." says Lilith, smiling at his reaction. "I was thrilled when Slut brought me here the first time."

"What does she do on the station?" Josh asks, oblivious to the fact that he's stopped addressing the woman directly and just speaks to Lilith. Slut, for her part, simply continues to stand with downcast eyes, awaiting instructions from her mistress.

"She runs a science division here, one of the large ones. What is your area of research again, Slut?"

"Nanomolecular modeling, Mistress."

"She's quite impressive, actually. Multiple advanced degrees. Several hundred people report to her, and the vast majority of those are decades older than she is. She was quite full of herself when we first met, weren't you, Slut?" Lilith has seated herself on one of the couches and extended a foot, and Slut quickly scurries over, trailing light, to unlace and remove her uniform boots.

"Yes Mistress. Slut did not know her place."

"That's right. Have a seat, Josh." She pats the seat of the couch.

After Josh is settled, Lilith continues, "She had a very high opinion of her intelligence."

Slut has finished removing her mistress' boots, and Lilith is stroking the hair of the kneeling woman. "She probably is smarter than most of the people she's ever met. She's certainly smarter than I am. But intelligence is only one aspect of personality, isn't it, Slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"We learned a lot of things about Slut's personality, together. Slut, what did you tell me when we met, and I asked you out dancing that first time?"

"I told you that I was not interested in women, Mistress, and I asked you not to bother me again."

"Can you imagine?", asks Lilith, standing up from the her seat next to Josh. She flips the clasp on her uniform belt, slipping the faux leather out of its loops and dropping it on the couch behind her. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her utilities, she slips them down to her ankles, along with her panties. She steps out of them returns to her seat, kicking them aside.

"But just look at her now." Lilith reclines and snaps her fingers. Slut immediately dives forward from her kneeling position to press her face into her mistress' lightly furred slit. Immediately her jaw begins to work in an obviously much-practiced motion while Lilith closes her eyes and lightly rests her hands on the head of the woman servicing her.

After a few moments she turns her head to regard Josh, who is now making no effort to conceal the tenting in his pants. She looks at his obvious erection for while, the tip of her tongue peeking between her lips while Slut continues her vigorous ministrations.

"Show me."

Josh looks at her for a moment, then back down at Slut and her labors. "Show you what?"

A small crease of frustration appears on her brow. "You know what."

Josh remains silent a few moments longer, his eyes locked on Slut's bobbing head. Then he looks back up at Lilith and says "I told you earlier, I'm not her. Show you what?"

Lilith frowns and grips Slut's head tightly, taking control of her motions. She doesn't say anything for a few moments, just works the other girl's face against her crotch.

Then, "Show me your cock."

Josh gives her a half smile, thinking.

"Say please."

"Fuck you." Lilith is almost panting, and Josh wonders if she's remembering to give Slut enough time to breath while she grinds the smaller woman's face into herself. He doesn't respond to her.

Lilith keeps staring at him.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Goddammit!"

More seconds pass.

"Please show me your cock."

"You forgot something."

She's clearly getting angry, and Josh wonders if he's overplayed his hand. Then, "Please show me your cock... sir."

Standing up, he replies, "Certainly."

Before she can protest, he's climbed up onto the cushions of the couch, standing over her. Unfastening his fly, he lets his erection pop free, to no small relief. Looking down at her, his hard penis bare centimeters from her face, he asks, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

She doesn't answer, but she doesn't move away, either, staring.

Josh begins stroking his cock right in the face of the domineering woman. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

She still doesn't respond, except to pant, and Josh can hear little involuntary noises of distress issuing from Slut as her face continues to be crushed into her mistress' crotch.

Fisting his cock with one hand, he grabs a handful of pale blonde hair and pulls her head back until she's forced to meet his eyes. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

Panting, "...yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Are we learning something about your personality right now, Lilith?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good," he says, guiding the head of his cock to her panting mouth, "then get to work."

12