Rockin' the Hard Way Ch. 02

Story Info
Robyn & Angel watch a private audition tape, drama incoming!
4.9k words
4.15
1.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The news about the auditions for VNR did not take long to circulate. Robyn posted the information on social media, and it caught on like wildfire. Within a half-hour, the comment section was flooded on the band's webpage. The band is looking for auditions online only. That way they can do a process of elimination, and they don't have to go through hundreds of people when they audition at Jake's. Robyn and Chaz have been going through most of the auditions.

Chaz and Robyn are close, they have known each other since high school. She considers him a brother and likes that she can be herself with him. However, Chaz has always had a secret that he's never told her. But because he knows that Robyn doesn't feel for him, in the same way. He is afraid to tell her that he likes her more than just as a friend.

Sitting together at the computer as they are going through video after video of constant videos. Both of them know what they are looking for, and if it's one little thing that doesn't match up with their style. They do not even give it a second glance. Robyn has her head on a table as she shakes her head.

"I didn't think this would be so difficult," Robyn said.

"So were you surprised when Rexx took the news so well," Chaz asked?

Holding one of her knees up to her chest, as she shakes her head and says, "No not really, I kind of knew that he wouldn't care."

"I am kind of glad that Tyler stuck with us," Chaz responded.

"Yeah, I didn't know that Tyler caught Rexx fooling around with his sister," Robyn said.

"Lately the money has gotten to Rexx's head, all he cares about now is getting stoned and laid," Chaz responded.

Smirking at Chaz as she laughs at him teasingly.

"Ok Mr.Romeo, I recall those two girls sneaking out of your hotel room, that night we played at the Madhouse," Robyn says to him as Chaz blushes.

"In my defense did you not see them they were hot and had both their tongues in my ear the whole night," Chaz responded.

Smirking at him from his comment as she reminisced in her thoughts herself from that night.

"Well I can't say I didn't have my fun that night either," Robyn said.

Chaz hears this, and part of him hearing this cuts like a knife a bit. Especially knowing how he feels for her.

"Who did you hook up with that night," Chaz asked?

"Oh it is nobody you know," Robyn answered.

Just thinking about it had made her become a bit aroused.

"Umm do you mind if I take a break, I need some time to myself," Robyn asks?

"Yeah, we can take a break, how about half an hour," Chaz answered.

Robyn gets up and says, "That sounds good to me."

She leaves and heads into her private bathroom, and begins running herself a bath. Chaz, Angel, & Scott all live together in the same loft. It is a big enough place for all of them. Each of them has their area of the loft. Together the four of them have done some renovations, where they made Robyn her room. She got fed up with sharing a room with Angel and wanted to have some privacy.

Now Robyn has a room that is attached to her very own bathroom. She gets into her tub which has jets in it, which is so relaxing. Especially after having to go through the videos today. She needed to relax and just give her mind a break from the audition videos. Placing a leg up on the ledge of her tub as she sits back and soaks herself in the bubbles that surround her naked body. Closing her eyes as she says to herself, "Oh Parry, god how I miss you."

Thinking in her thoughts to the night she spent with him. It was at the same show that Chaz was talking about. The show that night was better than the performance they did at The Rockhouse all combined. They also played two encores that night, which was unlike at the Rockhouse where they only did one encore for each show they played.

Robyn could not keep her eyes off this one guy the whole night. The both of them kept looking at each other, the whole night she kept giving him winks. This was the night where she met, her secret lover, Parry.

That night Robyn was wearing a red vinyl mini skirt. She flaunted and teased Parry throughout the whole performance. If there was a chance to stand on his side of the stage. That is where she focused most of her performance. She could feel Parry's eyes slowly undressing her as she performed on stage. His eyes did not leave her body. The look of Robyn's sexy long legs in the black nylons she was wearing was a big turn-on. Especially when her thighs started to glisten and sweat. The way Robyn's long red hair twirled and moved as she danced and performed on stage. Her body moved and swerved, as though it was an extended two-hour striptease. Parry enjoyed it because he knew by how she was flirting and teasing him that the performance she was giving was for his enjoyment.

When the performance ended Robyn went backstage. The two of them saw each other and it did not take them long to leave for her hotel room. The whole ride in the taxi neither of them could keep their hands to themselves. Robyn's lipstick smeared Perry's chest as she spent a good deal of time kissing his abdomen. Licking it around every curve and then licking her way up to his chest, which had a dragon tattoo on the right of his chest.

Robyn draped her legs over Parry's hips and teased and kissed his neck. Her fingernails went up and down his chest. While she would place her hands into his medium-length dirty brown hair. Kissing him while she did that, both of their lips stuck together. Their tongues in each other's mouths, hot wet, and sticky. The way his hazel-green eyes looked back into hers. The lust that was in his eyes made her crave him more. Just hearing his moans as they kissed on her lips, made her hum onto his right back.

There is a knock on her bathroom door, as she hears Angel's voice.

"Hey, Robby you in there," Angel asked?

"Uhh, yeah, just relaxing," Robyn answered.

This makes her focus on the door and no longer think about the nice daydream she was just having.

"Can I come in," Angel asked?

Robyn sits up in the bathtub, as she answered, "Yeah come on in."

Angel opens the door to the bathroom, she peeks her head in and sees Robyn in the bathtub. Smiling at her as she asks, "Did I catch you in the middle of something?"

Robyn just smiles and says, "Not really, but I was having a good daydream just now."

Angel comes in as she closes the door, and sits down on the toilet. She sees the carton of cigarettes on the kitchen counter. Taking it as she takes out a cigarette.

"Do you mind if I steal a couple of cigs off you," Angel asked?

"Nah, go ahead," Robyn answered.

Angel takes out a couple as she lights one up and starts smoking. Looking at her as she blows out a big cloud of smoke from her lips.

"So I have decided, that I am not going to see Jake anymore," Angel said.

"Oh, I thought you two were getting serious," Robyn responded.

"Nah, it was just some harmless fooling around," Angel said.

"Well I saw the way he was looking at you Angie, he's got it bad for you," Robyn said.

"I know, but I called him and told him that I think it is best if we don't fool around anymore," Angel said.

"You told him that over a phone," Robyn asked?

"I know it is lame, but I don't know when we are going to see him," Angel answered.

"True, once we find the new guitarist we are going to be busy," Robyn said.

"How are the auditions going," Angel asked?

"Some are good, but then there are some that are just awful and not what we are looking for," Robyn answered.

"Well I am here to help you with the next videos that were sent, Chaz asked me to help you with the next session of videos," Angel said.

Smirking at Angel as she says, "Figures Chaz would try to get out of it, he looked bored."

"You know he likes you right," Angel responded.

Nodding her head as she says, "Yes I know, he doesn't have to tell me. It's in his eyes when we look at each other."

"So then why don't you give him a chance," Angel asked?

"Because we have been friends for too long. I mean maybe if he would have made a move back in high school. It may have happened between us, but I just can't see myself dating him. It would be like me dating a brother," Robyn tells Angel.

Angel can see that someone else is on her mind. Just by how Robyn is off in the clouds and in her thoughts. Nudging her to get her attention as she blows a puff of smoke into her direction, which makes Robyn cough. Angel smirks at her finally getting her out of her daydream.

"It's the guy from the Madhouse isn't it," Angel asked as she blows another puff of smoke out of her mouth.

"Yeah, I know it's been a few months since I've seen Parry. But I can't get him off my mind," Robyn answered.

"So what was he like, did you actually get to talk," Angel asked?

"A bit, he was nice though, charming, and very sexy. I couldn't keep my hands off him. I thought when he left the next morning he was just another asshole trying to get into my pants. But he wrote me a note to explain why he left," Robyn tells Angel.

"What did the note say," Angel asked?

Playfully splashing Angel with some water, as she smirks and says, "That is for me to know, but maybe I'll let you know someday."

"Oh come on, you know all my sexy gossip," Angel giggles as she says, "It's not like he is in your life or anything now."

"No your right, but I just don't feel like talking about it. Maybe another time," Robyn tells her.

"Your no fun," Angel says, as she sticks her tongue out at her as she gets up.

"I'll be waiting for you by the computer," Angel says as she leaves the bathroom, and closes the door.

Robyn sits her head back and relaxes for a few more minutes in the bathtub. Angel goes back to the computer as she sees Chaz is looking at a new video. Angel sits down beside him, as she props her feet up on the desk. Chaz sees her as he looks at her.

"So what did she say," Chaz asked?

"Sorry, buddy but you are in the friend zone," Angel answered.

"Yeah, whatever," Chaz says, as he has the next video ready as Angel sits up and says, "This guy looks familiar."

"You've seen him before," Chaz asked?

"Yes, somewhere, I just can't remember where," Angel answered.

"Well, we might as well watch the video," Chaz said.

They begin watching it, as the video on the screen begins to play. The person appears on the video and begins to talk, "Hey there Robyn, it's me, no point me doing the usual introduction on this video."

The minute Angel hears him say this, she stops Chaz as she looks at him and says, "We really shouldn't be watching this."

"It's an audition video, shouldn't we," Chaz answered.

"It's addressed to Robyn, I don't think we should," Angel said.

"What's the harm in us watching," Chaz asked?

"I am serious, do not play it," Angel responded.

Not listening to Angel as he begins playing the video. The look Angel gives him is not a happy one. But Angel is curious as she realizes that it is Parry. It is so ironic that they were just talking about him in the bathroom. Angel is watching the video as Parry is begging to play a song that their band plays, the song is called, Don't Stop Believing.

The both of them are listening to him as both of their jaws drop to the floor in amazement. Not only is Parry good, but his performance is flawless.

Parry's voice sounds exactly like Steve Perry sings this song. Chaz nudges Angel and says, "He is very good I am impressed."

Realizing that Robyn could come out at any minute, she tries to stop Chaz from playing the video.

"We need to turn this video off before Robyn comes out," Angel said.

Chaz does not have the chance to turn it off. While Angel is looking at Robyn who is now in the kitchen getting a bottle of water out of the fridge. This distraction allows Chaz some time to set up the video and puts it at the timestamp for when he begins playing, Don't stop believing.

Robyn comes over to the computer as she takes a sip of her bottle of water, as she is now in more comfortable clothes to wear. Robyn is wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She sees the video cued up as she is about to say something as Chaz says, "You have to hear this guy."

The minute she sees him, her eyes open wide as she looks at Angel and says, "Oh my gosh, that's him it's Parry."

"You know him," Chaz asked?

"Yeah I do," Robyn answered.

Angel smiles at Robyn, but when she looks at the computer screen Angel gives Chaz a mean stare. Robyn however is not paying attention to that, as she is listening to Parry's performance. The minute she sees his gorgeous hazel green eyes and hears his beautiful voice singing one of Robyn's favorite songs, it makes her heart melt. Little does Robyn actually know that this video was meant for her to see and hear only. Robyn just smiles and watches him and listens to his voice.

If Robyn only knew he could sing and play guitar. Finding this out now makes her warm inside. Hearing his performance has made her very happy, as she continues to listen to Parry's performance.

Chaz looks over at Robyn as he has never seen her look like this before. The way she is acting, and knowing this is a video meant for her only. It makes him feel angry and envious. Angel knows what Chaz did, she just shakes her head and says to herself, "Unfucking believable."

Trying to hide that she is mad she nudges Chaz, but he ignores her. So she punches him in the shoulder which gets his attention.

"Why don't you take a break," Angel says to him, the look she gives Chaz makes him stop what he is doing.

"But I wanted to finish watching his video," Chaz said.

"You can watch it later, it doesn't seem like we won't be watching it again," Angel tells him.

"I guess you're right," Chaz says, as he gets up.

"I'll be back in about an hour then," Chaz tells them both.

Robyn has not paid any attention to what Chaz said at all. Angel nods as she watches Chaz leave when he is not in close proximity to them any longer. She pauses the video and gets Robyn's attention. Angel has to snap her fingers a few times to get Robyn's focus diverted back on her.

"Robby, hello, hello," Angel says, snapping her fingers.

Shaking her head as she looks at Angel and says, "W-what?

"Finally, you back to earth," Angel answered.

"Yeah sorry," Robyn said.

"You never told me much about him, I just remembered how he looked," Angel said.

"No I know but I didn't even know this about him," Robyn said.

"So what did you two talk about when you were together," Angel asked?

Looking at Angel as she smirks and says, "There wasn't much talking going on."

"Oooooo do tell," Angel said.

Robyn smirks as she says, "Ok fine I can tell you some juicy details."

Angel smiles as she looks at Robyn, and says, "Go on."

"When I first met Parry it was at our first show at the Madhouse. He just had this look and swagger about him that I just couldn't resist. That whole show I kept teasing him where he was in the crowd," Robyn tells Angel.

Continuing on as Robyn tells Angel more details about the night she spent with Parry.

"So that is why you were on the one side of that stage," Angel says as she laughs, "Scotty and I knew something was up with that."

"Yeah well after the first set he and I met up and it did not take long for us both to start making out. We both couldn't stop kissing each other but Parry didn't want to smear up my makeup. So he just kissed my neck and was making me even hotter by him doing that. The second set was even more difficult for me to get through," Robyn tells her.

"Why," Angel asked?

"Because he stuck a vibrator into my panties, and he made me get on stage with it while he had the remote in his pocket," Robyn answered.

"No way, he did that," Angel responded.

"Yup the whole second set, whenever I wasn't singing Parry was alternating the speeds. He even made me mess up when I was singing especially when we were playing, Hands-on," Robyn tells her.

"Oh yes, I noticed you were stumbling a bit on that song that night," Angel giggles, but I didn't think it was that I thought you were catching a cold."

Robyn laughs and says, "Definitely not a cold more like an orgasm in the middle of a live performance."

"Gosh I wish I knew he played like this, he sounds so good," Robyn said.

"Yeah I know, and Chaz is already wanting to see his other performances, I had to get him out of here because I knew you wanted to see this first," Angel said.

"Thank you, but you know we can't let him in our band," Robyn responded.

"Uh, why not, he's good," Angel asked?

"You know why, if we let him in you know how Chaz feels and I cannot guarantee that Parry and I would not fuck again," Robyn answered.

"You fucked him," Angel asked?

"Yes, Angie, more than once," Robyn answered.

"Are you two still seeing each other," Angel asked?

"That is what he wrote me in the letter, he told me he enjoyed our night together. But had to leave early to catch his flight back home. He told me he would stay in touch and find a way to tell me we would do this again," Robyn answered.

"You know what, how many times has Rexx had fun on the side with Amber when she was in the band," Angel responded.

Looking at Angel as she smirks and says, "Well Rexx isn't in the band now."

"Still, the guys do it all the time to us, so why can't you have a boy toy in the band," Angel says as she giggles.

"I don't want him to be a boy toy in the band. He's good and would definitely fit in with us easily," Robyn said.

"Yeah well if the guys get along with him, that is," Angel said.

"You know what though, you are right. I am so fed up of having to cater to whatever the guys want in this band," Robyn tells her.

"He sings your style though Robby, you two would play well together," Angel responded.

Nodding her head as Robyn says, "You're right, could you imagine our chemistry on stage."

"Yes, you could do it as a duet, " Angel responded.

"Let's just watch the rest of his video," Robyn says, as Angel nods as they both watch him. Before Parry begins to play his next song, where he has an acoustic guitar. He is sitting on a stool as he says, "Robyn, I hope you enjoyed that. I knew you'd love it because it is your favorite song. I hope I did not butcher it for you."

Robyn pauses the video as she smiles and talks to Parry over the computer screen as though he is there, "No sweetie you didn't butcher it."

Smirking as Angel says, "If anything he made it his own, it had a difference to it, that I liked."

"It sounded more his style, I agree," Robyn says as she continues to play the video.

"I said that I would find a way to get in touch with you in a different way. I want you to know, that I hated having to leave on you the next morning. Believe me, if I could have stayed the next day with you I would have. You are all I have been thinking about since we met. The truth is I recorded this video to get back in touch with you."

"Aww, that is so sweet," Angel says as she looks at Robyn who is in tears as she smirks and says, "I knew it."

Angel giggles and laughs as she says, "Do you want me to leave."

"No don't you dare go anywhere," Robyn says, as they continue playing the video.

"I know we did not talk much," Parry says as he winks at the screen, this makes Robyn blush, as Angel just giggles as they continue watching, as he says, "So I recorded this song for you because I remember you telling me you liked this song."

He begins playing the song and immediately Robyn recognizes it right away the song is, I remember you. Sitting up in her chair as she hears him easily playing this song. Note for note it sounds identical to the actual song.

"God he is good," Angel says as she listens to him playing the melody of the song. He has not made a mistake.

He begins to sing the lyrics as Robyn is just looking at his beautiful eyes. The way his voice sounds, as she hears how clear it is. She is impressed by his control and range. Parry sings the first verse of the song easily. Robyn closes her eyes and listens to his voice. Hearing how easily his voice changes and easily transitions to the high notes in this song. This is not an easy song to sing and Robyn knows this because they play this song. Parry though sings it way better than Robyn, it is as though he could sing this song in his sleep.

12