Rockin' the Hard Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Robyn finishes listening to the first chorus, it hits her emotionally as she has to pause the video. Angel doesn't say anything as tears are in her eyes as she says, "He's not just good, he's perfect."

Nodding her head in agreement, Angel says, "This isn't an audition video though, it's a private video for you."

"Angel, come on we can't let someone this good go," Robyn says, as she says, "Despite how I feel about him, think professionally here just imagine the shows we could do."

Nodding her head as Angel says, "Whatever happens I got your back."

"He's my choice right now, I have made my decision," Robyn said.

"Not just because you think he is hot," Angel asked?

"Well that would be a fun bonus, but that is not the only reason," Robyn answered.

Angel smirks and says, "Sure, I can just imagine the private rehearsals you'd both have."

Looking at Angel seriously as she says, "How long have you known me?"

"Since grade five," Angel smirks and says, "So I know when your joking or being serious."

"He is exactly what we need in the band, the transition would be so easy," Robyn said.

"I agree with you, it is just to convince the guys of that," Angel said.

Nodding her head as Robyn says, "But how do I tell him, I mean I can't just say hey wanna join my band."

"True but you could work this, I don't know maybe go on a date with him," Angel responded.

Robyn looks at the description on the video and there is a message directly for her. She reads it, and it says, "Hey Robyn, I said I would get in touch with you in another way. I saw the ad for the auditions and wanted to send this. But I thought it would be better if I just addressed this video to you. It is not an audition, it was just a way for me to touch base with you. I didn't know how else to contact you so I hope you enjoyed my video. I have left my email attached so you can contact me."

"Did Chaz not read the description attached to the video," Robyn asked?

Angel reads it and says, "So that is why he was acting weird when I came out here."

"What do you mean," Robyn asked?

"The only reason I went to talk to you in the bathroom, was for Chaz, he wanted me to ask you to go on a date with him," Angel answered.

"So did you know this was a private video for me," Robyn asked?

"Chaz had it cued up, and I saw the introduction to it. He left that part out at the beginning. But I don't think he knew about what he said to you before he played the second song," Angel said.

"So how did he get this video, if it wasn't sent to our auditions page," Robyn asked?

"I honestly don't know," Angel answered.

"Well there is an email address attached to it, so I am going to contact him," Robyn said.

"Good you should," Angel said.

"But can you please move on to the next video and send that to my email address," Robyn asks her as Angel just nods and does it.

Robyn then says, "Then delete Parry's video from our audition page."

"Why," Angel asked?

"Chaz must have been snooping through my email, he's done it before," Robyn answered.

Angel never thought about that as she agrees with Robyn and says, " Yeah how else would he have gotten this video."

Angel watches Robyn leave the room as she says, "I don't want to see Chaz right now, this was none of his business."

Chaz comes back and sees that Angel is sitting alone and watching different videos. He sits back down as he looks around.

"Where is Robyn," Chaz asked?

"She went to her room, and said that she didn't want to be disturbed," Angel answered.

"Oh, I see," Chaz said.

"What did she think of Parry's video," Chaz asked?

Angel turns her chair towards him as she asks, "How did you get his video?"

Looking at Angel as he is about to answer when she can tell by looking at his eyes that he is thinking up some sort of lie. Angel is very good at reading people when they are being untruthful with her.

"Chaz, did you creep Robyn's email," Angel asked?

Looking at her as Chaz knows he's been caught.

"We know you did, we read the description addressed to Robyn," Angel said.

Nodding his head as Angel asks, "Why would you do that to her?"

"Because you know how I feel about her," Chaz said.

Angel looks at him as she shakes her head and says, "I am going to tell you this. So please fucking listen."

She isn't playing around, as she looks at Chaz and says, "That is my family in that room."

Chaz doesn't respond, as Angel is usually the calmest and most easy-going person in the band. But if you cross Robyn watch out she instantly becomes like an overprotective mother bear. You don't want to piss her off when it comes to Robyn.

"She is my sister, and what you did was not cool," Angel said.

Chaz responded and says, "Ok I get it, I shouldn't have done it."

"Did you watch the whole video," Angel asked?

Nodding his head as she shakes her head and says, "You fucking jerk, you set that up."

"He's good and I wanted us all to see it," Chaz said.

"It was private as in not meant for your ears or mine or anyone else's. Do you understand that," Angel asked?

Angel stands up as she is about to get away from him as Chaz tries to stop her and she says, "Don't touch me, and just stay away from me."

Leaving the computer area, as she stops as she turns around and says, "Oh by the way just so you know. Robyn told me she's made her decision so there is no point in looking at any more videos."

*****TO BE CONTINUED**********

I hope you have enjoyed this second chapter of this series. It is so much fun to write this story as much as reading it. There is more to come in this series, as I intend on taking you on a non-stop adrenaline rush with this series. The sex will be just as explicit as you read in this chapter, maybe, even more, hotter than that. So I hope you have enjoyed it so far.

Happy reading and continue "ROCKIN THE HARD WAY

12