All Comments on 'Rocky Mountain High Ch. 02'

by Thucydides

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great return after the hiatus

I originally didn't think it needed it but this is a very good continuation/ conclusion of this story arc.

tablelandswritertablelandswriterover 5 years ago
Welcome back

I really enjoyed the continuation of this story and it's great to see you posting stuff again.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
So happy to see your new submission

I just recently reread “Love Among the Elk” and “Share the Road”, so I’m pleased to see a new story. Laura is a sweet and lovable character.

I also see a story for Mary, and maybe even Senora Lopez, and Joe? Three interesting characters with compelling histories. “Rocky Mountain High” could be an extended series like “Oregon Coast”.

Either way, good to see you submit again on Literotica. Thanks for a great new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

It is great to see your new story. I certainly hope there will be more soon.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hoping to see a story on Mary as well

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 4 years ago
What a joy to read!

So smooth!

Usually I pay attention to the way a story is written, stopping here and there to speculate on how an idea is expressed, whether I would have written it like that, or savoring a particular paragraph. But not in your stories. Your ideas simply flow across the page, expressed so flawlessly that my mind just drinks them up, and I read on with a smile on my face.

Thank you so much for sharing your gift; for making your stories so natural, so clear, so enjoyable!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who pays the salary for Mrs Lopez? Overdramatic housekeeper!! The French was ridiculous especially during sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tia Carmen seems a bit too loud and intrusive character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story! A little treat to have a trilingual cast, and I'm always amazed how small-minded some of the commenters are, especially those that don't understand that the rest of the world is often more colourful than us Anglo-Saxons in Canada, the US and UK.

sg1010sg101010 months ago

EXCELLENT !

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CREATION !

Scott

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous