Rocky Mountain High Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell together onto the bed, panting, bodies on fire. She felt the wetness between them and sat up to dry his belly with the bedsheet, his cock still inside her. "I'm so sorry, Hon. That hasn't happened in a long time. Here, let me dry you off." He took her hands. "Don't apologise. If that's what happens when you cum, that's okay, perfectly okay." She smiled and stroked his cheek, then gyrated her hips around his semi-hard erection. "To be honest, Ryan, I haven't climaxed like that in a long time. That was quite - something." She bent down and gave him a long, lingering kiss. His cock slipped out of her; a flow of thick, white semen followed it.

They lay there together, Diana stretched out on top of her son, as the sunlight crept across the room and touched them, warming their bare skin. He caressed her shoulders and back with his fingertips while she nuzzled his neck, her tongue leaving faint traces of moisture on his skin. She squeezed his hips with her knees and pressed her breasts against him. "This feels a lot different to me, this time - from our first time, I mean." She rolled over beside him and snuggled up close, her knee across his legs, her fingers drawing tiny circles on his chest. "It feels so much more deliberate, I guess is the word."

"Yes, things just sort of happened Sunday night. Apparently we were both wanting, waiting for it to happen, but now-"

"Now we're deciding something, aren't we?"

He rose up onto an elbow and looked at her. "But what is it we're deciding?"

She put a finger to his lips. "Shh, let's just follow where this leads. No strings, no expectations. Let's just agree to let it happen. I don't know where we're headed but I do know I want this." She ran her hand down his body, then leaned in and kissed him. "All of this."

He turned and kissed her, his arm under her shoulders, his free hand exploring her breasts. She wrapped her arms around him and held tightly. Before long they were kissing again, passionately, their hands exploring each other's bodies. His fingers found their way between her legs, where he touched the little nub that made her flinch. He began to massage her clit and probe her with one, then two fingers, filling her, arousing her most sensitive spots. As he continued, her breathing got louder, coming in deep shudders. Her hips moved in concert with his hand. Suddenly she gasped, and another clear stream spurted out of her, followed by another. She fell back onto the bed, eyes closed, panting. As she settled down, she brought a hand between her legs and felt the wetness. She turned to him, eyes opened wide. "Wow. That, um, that's never happened before."

"What do you mean?"

"Having an orgasm like that just by touch. That was - wow." She sat up and looked at him, then took his hand and held it tightly against her chest. "You are really something special, Ryan. For you to be able to make that happen, that was just - wow." She leaned in and kissed him again, rested her head on his chest awhile, then sat up, swung her legs over the edge of the bed and sighed. "We need to get up, Hon. I have no idea whether Claire has a housekeeping service but if she does, I'm pretty sure we don't want to be found like-" she motioned toward the rumpled, sodden bed sheets, "-like this." She stood up, pulled off the top sheet and wrapped it around herself. She chuckled softly. "We've made quite a mess of this bed, hmm?" She began to pull up the bottom sheet from under him. "I'm going to give these a quick wash. It's pretty obvious what has been going on in here. And since we're the only two people in the house, well..."

"In that case," he got up and pulled a thick terrycloth bathrobe from the wardrobe. "I'm going to grab a shower and head upstairs, see what I can put together for breakfast."

"Sounds good, Sweetheart, thanks." She motioned toward her carry-on. "If you don't mind moving this for me, it's probably best if we keep my things in the other room, just in case. We can at least pretend I'm staying there. Thanks, Hon. I'll jump into the shower too when I'm done with the laundry. I'll catch you up in a jif."

Before long, the bright, sunny day flooded through the wide expanse of glass that ran the length of the large open-plan main floor, filling it with warmth. Diana climbed the stairs leading up from the guest suites, then jumped up onto one of the high stools in front of the long island that separated the kitchen from the living room. She was barefoot, a thick white robe wrapped loosely around her. Her hair was damp, freshly washed, and lay in tangled soft curls around her face. Her skin was smooth and pink, free of any make-up. Ryan stared at her as he placed two cafe-au-lait bowls between them.

She sat up and pulled a few stray strands of hair from her cheek. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

He smiled. "Oh, nothing, really. I've just realised that, believe it or not, I actually have something in common with our Pine Haven host."

"Really? And what might that be?"

"We both know there is no other woman quite like you."

She laughed. "Oh, Hon, don't be silly. There are lots of-"

He interrupted her. "No, I'm serious. There truly aren't. Sure, there are plenty of smart women, plenty of strong ones, some that might even be as beautiful but, honestly, I don't know of anyone else that is all three the way you are. I mean, even now, look at you! Just out of the shower, no make-up at all. Jeez!"

She smiled at him from over the bowl of coffee she cupped in her hands. "Thanks, Sweetheart. That means a lot, coming from you. I've never given much weight to what others say about me but you - your opinion matters to me. It matters a lot. It always has." She stood up, walked around to his side of the counter and wrapped her arms around him. She held him tightly, her head resting on his shoulder. "I love you so much, Ryan. So much."

"I love you too, Mom."

-:-

Breakfast was done, dishes cleared and in the washer. They were back on the sofa watching the flames dance in the fireplace. She was stretched out, her head on his lap, enjoying the tingles that ran down her spine as he ran his fingers through her hair. She squeezed his thigh and snuggled tightly into him.

"I can't help feeling like I should be doing something," she sighed.

"You are doing something."

"Oh, you know what I mean. Phone calls, texts, emails, paperwork, meetings - I'm so accustomed to being run off my feet. I feel a little lost, like something bad is going to happen if I don't get busy."

"Mom, that's exactly why Claire wanted you here. The office can manage, they know what they're doing. Marney's been your assistant for so long she could probably run the place on her own. She's got you covered. Believe me, everyone agrees you've earned some time off. They don't expect to see or hear from you for as long as it takes."

"As long as what takes?"

"For you to realise how much you needed this." He swept his hand across the open space in front of them. "All of this, Mom. This is for you. Enjoy the view, go skiing, sit by the fire, walk through the woods. Claire has some really good wine, good food. Seriously, we want you to take all the time you need."

"You left something out."

"What?"

"You." She took his hand, kissed it and held it to her cheek. "I'm so glad you're here with me, Ryan. You make it all worthwhile. Ok then, I'll make you a deal. I'll stay for as long as you're here."

"Well, I have some good news for you then. I've arranged to be away for the rest of the month, and then some. Claire wants me here when she gets home. That will be what, almost three weeks from now? We've planned to spend a week together before I fly back. I was hoping to convince you to stay." He laughed. "It looks like I won't have to now."

She sat up and smiled at him. "Well played, Ryan. You have me there." She leaned into him, resting her head on his chest. "In fact-" she slipped his hand under her robe, "-you can have me anywhere."

-:-

They lay together, panting, hot after another series of exquisite, astonishingly powerful orgasms. This time they were in Diana's room, her bed just as much of a mess as his had been, the sheets in disarray, wet. He kissed her deeply, then rolled off of her, his cock slipping out to let another stream of cum spill out of her onto the bed. She sat up, brought her knees to her chest and hugged her legs. "Phew! We really know how to connect with each other, don't we?" She draped herself across his body, half on top of him and stroked his chest. They lay together, enjoying the afterglow, the stillness. A few minutes later she patted his chest and sat up. "Okay, it's past one o'clock, Sweetheart. We are really pushing it. Honestly, if someone shows up, we'll have a pretty hard time explaining this. We'd better get dressed, figure out what the rest of the day looks like, hmm?"

He ran his fingertips up and down her bare back. "Anything particular you have in mind?"

She shivered and chuckled. "Other than wanting to do this for the rest of the day? Not really."

"Then why don't we just goof off? I saw plenty of food in the pantry and fridge; we could put together a nice dinner later on. Claire's wine list is pretty impressive. I'm sure she won't mind if we put a little dent in her collection. If our luggage ever shows up, we could even dress up a little, make it a special night. And the hot tub out on the terrace - I'm going to turn the heat up. By sundown, with the snow everywhere - imagine what that will feel like."

"Sold." She patted his leg. "Okay, your turn to do laundry. I need to take, ahem, another shower, then I'll head up and sort out a plan for dinner. I wonder if the security service can tell us who comes round here and when. And I'll call the courier, find out when our luggage is going to arrive."

-:-

The room was lit with the flickering light from the fireplace and a row of candles down the centre of the long, rough-hewn dining table. Dinner was over and they stood side by side, brandy glasses in hand, watching the last glow of sunset fade behind the low ridge that spanned the gap between two mountains. She wore a different dress, again with stockings and another pair of Manolos. The rest of their luggage had been dropped off earlier that afternoon. He complemented her outfit with a pair of dress slacks, crisp shirt and blazer.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it, Ryan? I could never get tired of this view."

"Neither could I, Mom. Claire was right about this place. I remember her being so excited for me to see it the first time. That week she and I spent out here together was pretty special."

"Really? I didn't know you'd been out here with her on your own. How did you manage to sneak that holiday past the boss?" She winked and bumped him with her hip. "I'm going to have to take that up with the board next month." She wrapped her arm around his waist and snuggled up. "You two have a pretty special relationship, don't you? You were inseparable even as teenagers, always doing things, going everywhere together. I remember thinking back then you were more like boyfriend/girlfriend than brother and sister. Most sibs that age would rather die than hang out together. It really touched me to see how much you loved each other."

"Yeah, it used to drive my buddies mad, the fact that she'd rather be with me than date one of them. I mean, she was drop-dead gorgeous even back then. Each and every one of them would have sold their souls just to go out with her. I don't really know why but we've always had this special connection. I've always been so proud of my little sister. I love her to death."

"You're starting to make me feel jealous."

"Oh Mom, that's insane." He brought his arm up around her shoulders and held her close. "You know how much I love you. No one could ever take your place, believe me. Never could, never will." He kissed her cheek, then turned and kissed her lips. "Especially now that we have this."

She set her glass down on the fireplace ledge, leaned into him and pulled his face down to hers. It was the longest and most sensual kiss he had ever experienced. He drank it in, intoxicated by her, by the softness of her lips, her scent, the press of her breasts against his chest, the curve of her hips where his hand pulled her to him. He was completely captured by her. His fingers felt their way down her body and began lifting her dress, inch by inch, until he could feel the tops of her stockings. She pressed her hips tightly to his and rose up on her toes as he explored her bottom. She shuddered when he slipped his hand between her thighs.

"I love that you wear stockings so often," he whispered.

She pulled back and traced his lips with her finger, tilted her head as she looked into his eyes. "You do? Then I'll wear them as often as you want me to, Hon." She lifted her knee, pressed her leg against his hip and brought his hand to her thigh. "I'll wear anything you want." They clung to each other again, kissing, Ryan running his hot palm along the smooth silk covering her thigh, arousal building once again.

She broke away, smiling. "Oh, I haven't told you. I spoke with the security people - the housekeeper comes on Saturdays. Imagine that: we have the rest of the week all to ourselves."

He kissed her again. "That's a bit of good news I can learn to live with." He tipped his head toward the terrace. "By the way, I'm sure the hot tub is ready. What do you say we..."

"Let's go."

It took only a few minutes for them to change to their bathing suits and head out onto the snow-covered terrace that stretched across the full length of the house. The view of the valley was just as spectacular as it was from up in the living room. She squealed as she ran barefoot through the deep snow on the way to the screened pavilion that enclosed the hot tub. He pushed the shoji screens back to give them a view of the valley and they both climbed in, sinking down into the swirling, steaming water up to their chins. The heat soon had her blood racing, the alcohol from dinner affecting her more and more. Her head was spinning, she felt like she was floating outside her body. He watched as she dipped her hair underwater so it pulled straight back from her forehead and down between her shoulder blades. The shape of her face, her high cheeks, her broad mouth became even more strikingly beautiful.

"My god, you're gorgeous."

A mix of surprise and gratitude flashed across her face. She floated over, kissed him, then spread her legs either side of his and knelt on the seat, straddling him. She planted a lingering kiss on his lips as he slipped the shoulder straps of her bathing suit down her arms, then pulled the whole suit down to her waist. He cupped her bare breasts in his hands, once again felt their weight, squeezed them and thumbed her hardening nipples. She reached down - down behind the waistband of his swimsuit and took hold of his growing erection. She ground her hips against him, rubbed her crotch up and down his shaft as she stroked him.

"Come here." She floated across the water again and took hold of the edge of the hot tub, facing the valley, her back to him, waiting. He dropped his suit, came up behind her and slid hers down her legs and off. He gripped her hips and lifted her up toward his rigid penis. He rubbed the head of it along her labia until they separated and he began to enter her. She brought her legs around him as he penetrated her completely. He heard her gasp as he hit the top of her tunnel. She held him there, gyrated her hips around his erection and then knelt down on the bench. She rocked back and forth on her knees while he stood still and watched his mother slide her pussy back and forth on his cock.

Soon they were moving in rhythm; she thrust back hard as he thrust his hips forward, burying his shaft deep inside. She gasped each time he pounded into her. The water sloshed up over the edge of the hot tub and steam rose off their skin where it was bare to the cold air. She bucked hard as she gripped the edge and forced her ass against his groin, grunting with each plunge of his throbbing cock. He had a firm grip on her hips to steady himself in the water. Until now, the sex between them had been gentle explorations, tender and deeply erotic, a man and woman making love. This was different, this was raw fucking, pure and simple, almost animal.

"Oh god, Ryan, your cock is fucking perfect! Fuck me hard! Uhn! Yes, hit me hard! Uhn! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum any second now! Oh god, yes! Fuck me hard, Ryan! Hard! Yes! YES!" She arched her back, raised her hips to take his penis deep inside and fingered her clit as a massive climax tore through her.

"Oh fuck, yeah! I'm cumming too! Gimme your tits! I'm gonna fill you!" He found her breasts swaying under her in the water. He gripped them hard and pulled her tight against his hips, gasped for breath and unleashed another massive jet of cum into her, his body rigid, his legs trembling. He leaned into her, bouncing up on his toes to force his pulsing cock deep inside her. She struggled to keep her face above water as she was rammed again and again. When his orgasm eased he gathered her breasts into his hands, her hard nipples between his fingers and sank down into the water...

They sat on the edge of the tub, wrapped under a thick towel, his arm around her while the last drops of cum drained onto the towel she was sitting on. "Hopefully, that's most of it," she said as she patted her swollen pussy clean. "All we need is a bunch of this to be floating around in the water. Now that would really be difficult to explain." She smiled, kissed him. "My goodness, Ryan, you certainly produce a lot." They slipped back into the steaming water. It was beginning to snow again, large flakes drifting in through the open side of the pavilion.

He cleared his throat. "Mom, that's, ah, that's something we haven't talked about, you know? This is, what, the sixth or seventh time I've cum inside you. Aren't you concerned about...?"

"Getting pregnant?"

"Yes."

"I suppose it's possible, Ryan, but highly unlikely. I'm getting older - in case you hadn't noticed - and my periods are getting further and further apart. Plus, it was quite a challenge for us to have you and Claire anyway. I don't get pregnant easily. But I can go back on the pill if that would put your mind at ease, Hon."

"It's entirely up to you, Mom." His faced reddened. He suddenly felt uncomfortable, not sure how to say what was on his mind. "But I, ahh..."

"Yes, Hon? What's wrong? Have I embarrassed you?"

"No, no! No, not at all. I'm just not sure how to say this, or how you'll take it, that's all."

"Sounds serious, Hon. What is it? Just go ahead and tell me, Ryan."

"Well, I-I kind of like the idea of having a family, you know? I'm getting into that sort of mode in my head. I mean - the age when guys start thinking about settling down and all that."

Her eyes widened. "With me? You want to start a family with me?"

He looked away. "Forget I said anything, Mom. It was a stupid thing to say."

"No it wasn't! You've just caught me by surprise, that's all! You've been thinking about this for awhile, haven't you, about starting a family? But surely I haven't been the one you had in mind. There must be a line-up of women who'd kill to be your wife!"

"There's only been one other I've ever even thought about having a family with so, no, there's no 'line-up of women'. It could never work anyway - way too complicated. Let's just drop it, forget I said anything."

"No, Ryan, I won't. This is a big deal, Sweetheart. The thought of you and I having a baby together...that's...that's..."

"Insane, I know."

"No! That's not it at all! It's really, really special, Ryan, to think you'd want to be so connected with me like that. That's - my god, Ryan, that's so moving!" Her eyes welled up with tears. "You have no idea how deeply that touches my heart!"