Rocky Mountain Sin Bk. 02

Story Info
Incest in the high country will our mom join us?
4.6k words
4.38
6.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Rocky Mountain High or My Sin. Book 2

A few days went by. Then, Saturday night, Sally came over after seven as I had to finish my project. I was working on the weekend's bets when Sally parked in the four-car garage and came in with an overnight bag.

Sally says. "Thanks for letting me park in the garage. The weatherman said early snow."

I was working on the numbers on TV with a notebook. I was reviewing the listings and putting numbers in the bet section, checking the numbers. Sally watched me placing the bets on the teams I bet on twelve games worldwide. I poured you a glass of wine as I sipped my Irish coffee.

Sally says. "This is just a video game, right, or did you just place 80 thousand in bets on sports teams?"

I say. "Sally, it's over 100 thousand, and I have an 80% win ratio. A couple of the games have 2 to 1 odds, so it might cost me 20 thousand to make 180 thousand. I pay taxes as the winnings come in ninety days, but I turn the money over in a three Month Treasury Bill Rate at 4.53%, which adds up to a nice income. I bet a few weeks out of the year, but I been doing it once a week for cash to buy a house."

Sally says. "You take a check for two grand from your mother's friend?"

I shook your warm hand and said. "Sure, I recall Mom talking about you from time to time. I had no clue you were as attractive as my Mom."

The bell went off for the bread/pizza oven in the kitchen. It was at that temperature I had us move to the bar island. I open a bottle of red wine, pouring a small glass for me and a little bigger for you. I pulled the dough out and dusted the counter making two loaves of french bread and using some dough to make a six-inch bar pizza as an appetizer. As the bread rose, I made eggplant lasagna.

I say. "You want meat in it or just veggies?"

You say. "I love some meat, so meat. Yes, please, it's been a while."

You winked at me just like Jackie did, as most of my college hookups were by winks and what they led to. So I smiled at you, winked back, and started the fire under the skillet. First, I chopped the shallots, cut up some prosciutto, and added some ground turkey and breakfast sausage made by some old country singer. Next, I added my spices, paprika, both smoked and hot. Chili powder smoked and hot, cumin, turmeric, and onion powder with fresh chopped Garlic--garden-fresh basil and oregano.

The food smelled so good I tossed in some green peppers and spinach cooking it down. I add a touch of flour and cook it off. I added skinned tomatoes, dished out the big chunks, and ran them in a blender. I added chicken stock, making it a sauce, adding what was in the blender. I set the oven earlier, sprayed the dish, and sliced two eggplants, making the slices of eggplant the pasta. I topped the dish with cheese and French fried onions as a topper. I put the lasagna in and started the pizza. Twelve minutes later, we snacked on the bar pizza.

Sally says, tasting it. "Damn, you must think I'm an idiot for bringing you covered dishes."

I answered. "Sally, it was a kindness I felt from you, but I have not said thank you property yet."

I walk around the island, reach you, and take your plate away, smelling your scent near your neck. The hair on your arm rose as goosebumps formed. You turn on your stool facing me. Finally, I reached your lips with a hot kiss. You inhaled my cologne and grabbed my head as you did not want the kiss to end.

I moved to your neck Sally says. "Dan, how long till it's ready?"

I say. "A little over a well... Enough time for once, but you have to wait for dessert for seconds; you are quite sexy."

Sally took me to my Moms room; now it smells clean and looks clean.

Sally dropped to her knees and said. "Damn, just walking up here looking at my ass made you hard, or is it the fact your going to fuck me in your Moms bed. I will admit it's been a month of Sundays since I came in this bed. Your Mom knows what I like."

I say. "I like to find out what you like, but your hunger needs this more?"

My hard cock sprang from my boxers. Your eyes got significantly larger, seeing seven hot hard inches before you. Your loves, hot son, had you dripping with anticipation. First, I took your dress off you to your moans. Then, I tore your panties off you.

I say. "I'll buy you a new pair, same if your bra slows me down."

You pulled me to the bed, your need on your face, your eyes half closed, and your neck turned red. You laid down on your back and did not let me get my things off before being pulled up between your legs. My pants or shoes were still on, but my skill in collage was taking bras off, and getting my shoes off with my feet socks was a little harder but doable.

I kissed Sally, and she rubbed her hot pussy with my cock like it was a dildo. Then you did it to me. You started telling me about eating Wendy, my Mom.

Sally says. "Your Mom loved my long tongue. She adored getting teased in both her pussy and ass, Fuck I'm looking forward to the three of us doing this."

I slid into her wet pussy but just about halfway as I felt fingernails on my firm ass cheeks pulling me in you deeper. I pull out and slide back in, and I swear your hot pussy grabbed me. I could not quickly go forward or back. I rubbed your clit as the porn videos showed it and how my first girl loved it.

Sally says. "Yes, there, please there. Oh god, I'm close fuck me harder."

I pushed hard, and you are wet; let me slide in and out, but you screamed you came when I slid into you till I bottomed out, hitting your cervix. Your pussy felt like a dozen hands grabbing my cock. Fucking you is fucking hot.

Shuttering. "Damn, you made me so slick you're just glid right in, in oh, fu fuck."

I had to be still trying not to come. I did lots of math in my mind. Running through my Dad's old program's math on how to rate odds, I thought I saw an error. It helped when I felt a hard tug on my balls and a firm grip on my shaft; it worked when we were both still. After three or four minutes of being still, we began again. Sally moaned and let her Kegels lose, and we picked up the pace.

Sally says. "Oh, fu f fuck, you're as good as our Wendy. Your hot Mom sprays when you make her come three times times."

My finger slides into your hot pussy. Then, I go in at the bottom, pushing my cock harder against your g-spot.

You screamed and say. "Do you nasty boy want to know how your Mom loves a good ass licking after her first come?"

You pull me down, kissing me, biting my lips as I kiss your back.

Sally says. "Then a finger in her bum as you suck her pussy lips, a thumb rubbing her hot clit. She's a slut who loves her taste. Make her yours by letting her suck your fingers, then fucking her with one, then two; then she tells you three that you can fuck her pussy with till she gives you her second coming. Now she's ready for your big cock fuck her on her bbback."

I'm pounding hard now as Sally's legs are behind her ears. Her legs flatted her chest, but the sweat popped all over her long red hair and got wet as my sweat dripped in my eyes from mine. Between the nasty talk, Sally screamed, her come as she squirted all over me and my Mom's bed. It was so good, but then she tightened up her kegels, and each stroke made me squirt a load of come till my legs trembled.

As Sally screamed. "Fuck I felt that in the back of my throat; speaking of that, please I'll be gentle. Let me lick your cock clean?"

I did. Sally was gentle, but my phone timer went off. I jumped up and said. "Sorry, sexy, can't let dinner burn."

I was taking the lasagna out of the oven wearing only an apron when a hand rubbed my bum.

Sally says. "Nice look, you should wear that for your Wendy. Damn, that was good; you said part two after a dessert, or was part two dessert?"

I sliced a piece off the resting French bread, dipped it in the sauce, and fed it to you.

I say. "I need at least an hour for dessert; let me know what you think?"

I blow on the piece of bread with the sauce, and you take a bite, your eyes closed. You're wearing one of my tee shirts and nothing else. The light from the kitchen window was golden; your hair blew up in color. It was back-lit by the setting sun coming in from the window. I saw in your heart when you opened your eyes; you were looking forward to many more orgasms, and you moaned again when you showed me an empty mouth.

I pulled you in my arms and kissed you hard.

I say. "Fuck, your nasty you sure my Mom's a slut, or you are? That was fucking hot, and what do you mean you're looking forward to a threesome? What makes you think my Mom wants me? We have not said twenty words in the last four years?"

Sally hits me with a metaphorical brick and says. "You dummy, you were to find someone else and marry them before your Mom would have you come home. Wendy would get drunk and talk about seeing you and knowing you want your Mom. Her fear was if she broke and she would get what she wanted. She told me you would never find another if you loved your Mom. I saw that on your face talking about your Mom in all the good things you two did together. Joined at the hip, you two were, she said. Your unrequited love for your Mom never made me feel like you were checking me out now; enough talk. Let's eat the smell is killing me."

I poured the wine, and I said. "Enjoy the wine. We won't keep it in the house when Mom comes home."

Sally says. "I drink too much now; my liver needs a rest, my Doctor told me, but just FYI, I don't have my tubes anymore. You were a problem birth. Wendy did not stop bleeding; they had to remove your Moms lady parts so kids won't be an issue with her."

We ate two helpings each with the toasted French bread and garlic toast. I stick to personal fig pies in the oven and set the timer on the stove and my phone.

I run off to get my laptop and return, I say. "Sorry, I need to check something. I ran the math figures in my head for my program on betting odds trying not to come; you're just so fucking sexy. I thought I saw an error."

We ate the hot pies with a scoop of ice cream shared between us on the pies. I found the error, and if I could change two bets on Sunday, it was still within the window to do it. I spent half an hour fixing the program, got in under the wire, and changed the bets. I looked up, and you were gone, your torn panties on the stool on the breakfast bar next to me. I saw my reflection in the kitchen on the mirror surface of the fridge. It was quite a site, me naked in an apron, working on my laptop. I picked up Sally's panties. I took a deep breath of them, and my bone grew. I grabbed the extra refined olive oil for a back rub to apologize. I entered the room; a tall six-foot-three beauty was asleep on the bed. Your firm ass sticking out of the bed covers showed you were nude. My shirt was on the blanket's chest. You changed the sheets, smelled great; you took a shower. I shower quickly, running a razor, making my face smooth, and adding a touch of cologne. I return to the bed and remove the sheet. I start rubbing your back. Moving to your neck, my hard cock rode between your ass cheeks. I hear a moan as I work out the kinks in your back.

You say. "Damn, I thought you be gone longer. My ex would get that look, which might be a day or more before I see him. I saw you fall into your laptop; your fingers flew over the keys. It looked like you had a grip on it. So do my ass, baby, please god, your hands feel so good."

I say. "Sorry, I found an error; it made me change my bets; I know by Sunday Midnight. I shit, sorry, I need to do this."

I buried my face in your ass; my tongue hit your rosebud to your moan as you stuck your butt in my face. You arch your butt in the air, and my lips find your hot pussy. I sucked your lips in my hot mouth as my finger teased your hard clit.

You say. "More dick, please, Dan dear Please you see how wet you make me? I stood up on my knees as my cock lined up to your pussy lips. I slide in, and you rotate your hips, and we pick up a dance. I feel your fingers rubbing your clit, and it hits my stiff shaft from stroke to stroke. Finally, you come arching your back, pushing harder behind you.

I raise my legs you scream out. "I'm coming, you fucker. I want to watch you two fuck, but I guess you want your Mom for your self you selfish bastard, for your first time."

I started lifting your knees and left the bed as I drove deep into you. I came a second time. I could not stop; I did not want to try coming with you. I leaned over, and we fell to the bed as we tried to catch our breath.

Sally says. "Pull the blanket up; let's get some sleep. I got to be in the office. I have a nine am meeting."

I reach over and see the alarm is on. I run and pee and Meet Sally on the way back. This room smells of great sex. We slept like the dead, and there was no shyness of waking when the alarm went off. I kissed your ass as you got out of bed. I ran downstairs, made coffee with squeezed juice, a breakfast burrito with eggs and mushrooms, and fried prosciutto. You came downstairs dressed in different clothes.

You say. "Wow, a great fuck and an even better cook. Did you cook this way for your Mom? Damn, she eats nothing, but Weight loss in frozen foods there in the freezer in the garage and frozen two-year-old pizzas."

Sally kissed me good-by and says. "Got dinner with my aunt and her kids; it's my niece's birthday tonight."

I opened the laptop and sent an email to Mom's rehab place, and I got to speak to Mom on a zoom call. We chatted for a half hour before she had to leave for a group. As she said goodbye and the nurse stood up and closed the laptop, I needed to watch what I said. I ran a three-year side program of my recorded wins and losses. I drank coffee as the program ran. My work sent me the parameters of the program. That was the next thing I would work on in a few days or a week. I sent off twenty questions that the email should have addressed.

The rest of the day, I worked on keeping busy. I made chicken pot pies eight of them and froze them. I baked one and made a salad, and ate watching Game of Thrones, shocked that incest was a big part of one family's story line. Sunday morning came, and my road trip and the week of not finding the energy to work out made me want to move. So I put thermals on my running shoes and ran in the cold; it was light snow, and I saw others running. The cabin is far off in the woods; twelve years have passed, and the house is four streets over from two subdivisions. The city now supplied water and sewer lines and a local neighborhood newspaper left in the mailbox at the street at the end of the drive. Bringing the mail in, I saw a credit card bill and opened it. Mom's Credit Card was over the limit at 32 thousand from one of three liquor stores. At those numbers, I hope they send out Christmas gift cards.

I showered and watched TV till a text from Sally read. "My ex-boyfriend canceled our date on me as I missed our Saturday date, and I will miss many dates with the jerk. You're a lot more fun to be around. I have two tickets to the symphony care to come with. We can grab a bite to eat across the street?"

It was a night of Gershwin; it made me want to dance again with my Mom. So I pulled my phone out at intermission and looked for a place to go dancing. I found it called the Spotted Jane to go dancing. I clean up well, and my nice imported suit and patent leather shoes were a bonus from my company. So we danced dance after dance and got look after look.

I say. "Sorry, Sally was getting looks of you as just a hungry cougar, and I'm your boy toy. It makes me feel odd. Can we grab some air out on the terrace, please?"

Sally says. "Yes, Dan, anything for you."

We walked out to plastic covers over the outside patio. A few couples sat at tables drinking hot drinks in their jackets. The cold air made me think as we approached a space heater.

Sally says. "Dear man, you dear sweet man. You think you are just a boy toy to me. Why do you think we dressed up and went out instead of staying in and having great sex?"

I looked blankly at you briefly, and then my light bulb turned on. I got it.

You continued. "I want us to be in your life. I would have been in your life more when your Dad died, but I was married for almost twenty years. Sorry, I missed you growing up, but this is funner."

I laughed and said. "Sorry, with ladies, I can be slow. Shall we dance a bit more? May I kiss you now, or is it too out there?"

Sally says. "Hon, I would've loved one, and I don't give a shit about anyone else."

You leaned over and kissed me.

I say. "We, I mean me, I mean." I kissed you back. "Yes, mush, just my skills with the woman you make me mush."

We danced for another hour then at midnight a live band started we danced the first set. You kissed and bit my neck, and I paid our bar tab since we were drinking. I called a cab, and we were home by one am. I paid and tipped the driver.

Sally says. "Too early to check our numbers on the bets?

I chuckled and sat you down on the couch, I say. "Watch."

I turn the TV on, switch to my PC, and pull up the results for Friday, which was less than 40%; Saturday was 48%, but Sunday was 88%.

Sally asked. "What's that net me for my two thousand investment?"

I answered you. "Just a shy under six thousand after fees. Want to cash it out in trade sexy with your boy toy, or should we let it ride on the playoffs and fuck anyway?"

Sally says. "I like how I think, but my boy toy does it because it's damn hot doing it."

We walked up arm in arm to my Mom's room; you pulled the covers back. I took my jacket off and hung it up as you took your necklace and earrings off as took my shoes and pants off. I drop to the floor wearing my socks, dress shirt, and boxers. I took your shoes off, unstrapped them, and pushed you to sit on the bed. I took your hose off you, and I rubbed your feet.

I stood and unzipped the back of your dress, taking it off your shoulders and kissing any fresh I see like a hungry zombie looking for brains. You stood, and I helped you remove your dress, hanging it up on a hanger. You sat at the makeup table and cleaned your face as I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was slipping into bed on the side with the toilet and makeup table. I saw you brushing that long red hair with your hair brush.

I say. "Bring that cute butt over here, and I'll do that for you."

You do and moan every few strokes of your brush. I counted to one hundred as I did with my Mom. Finally, you set your brush down and move to the other side of the bed. I grab your hand, pulling you into the warm spot I left on the bed.

You moaned and held me, you say. "Oh yes, please, this is heaven. Is this how you treated your Mom?"

I say. "Yes, but we did not have this."

I kissed your neck, holding you close, but you were tired, and I rubbed your shoulders and then your neck as you mumbled. "Fuck dude, you're just like your Mom. Thank you for letting me sleep."

I woke hours later; seeing the time, I jumped out of bed, put my thermals and running shoes on, and went downstairs, whipping up an avocado and egg burrito and your thermal cup with French press coffee. Then, finally, you come up and hug me, kissing me.

We say. "Have a great day."

You say. "You keep making breakfast this healthy we're going to go nuts tonight."

We turned out heads, kissing your cheek and letting you makeup alone. I hand you your things as you bounce from the house and off to work. I check my work emails as I eat my breakfast.

I ran to a gym and joined working out for an hour and ran home by noon. I cleaned up and washed clothes. I ran to the store to get fresh veggies and some fish. The store was a big box store with five-pound blocks of red clay. I added that to my cart--a case of bottled carbonated flavored water rather than wine. I found a fine selection of massage oils and a couple of sex lubes. Getting back to the house, I put things up and saw an email from work with answers and questions about my questions. It was a good idea to list your points, and we will have a zoom meeting at four. I worked the clay rolling it out with a rolling pin to a quarter inch, and I added lemon and sage with Garlic, butter, salt, and pepper. I sealed both fish in the clay by wetting the clay with Soy sauce. I stuck it in the oven to let the clay dry; some was on the warming setting. I went and studied my notes and did bullet points and graphics to show it rendered in graph form. I had the math laid out, and the meeting went quickly for me because it was six thirty pm. Sally came in and saw her set of house keys and garage remote for your car. I ask for a quick break going to the kitchen for another cup of jet fuel. I put the clay fish in the oven, set the oven temperature to 450 degrees, and set the timer for forty-five minutes.

12