Rocky Mountain Sin Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say. "I made a bath for you; just run the water on the bath bomb, and dinner is in an hour."

You kissed me, and you say. "Want me to make a salad, baby?"

I answered. "Dear, just add the asparagus and new potatoes in the fridge, stick them in the oven for fourteen minutes, and check to see if they are tender. Then, please take out the fish and put them in the pizza oven on low I stick a loaf in the bread oven. Everything is on the timer. I get the bell on the bread first."

I wrapped up the meeting. "I had eighteen minutes before my fresh trout came out of the oven. Everyone has a great one call when you're ready to send the packets. They installed my upgrade to fiber and sent me the scramble codes to my phone use page17." A code to set the code in a scrambled form to set the unit to receive and send on a securer line.

We built the foundation for a server that would let you play online video games using high-speed internet and a good or great PC for games in 3D.

I signed off to a yell from Sally. "I'm taking the fish out."

I wash my face and hands and set the table, and you pull out the serving tray with the asparagus, leaving the potatoes to go a little longer. Then, I get a washed, clean cedar plank big enough for both fish. I take it to the table; you bring the asparagus out as I slice the bread, and you bring the butter left out to be soft.

We sit, and you open the bottle of sparkling water. You held the bottle cap out for me to smell as you splashed some in my glass. I acted like it was a fine wine. I cracked the clay apart; the steam rose and hit us with desire, the fresh smell of the fish. Half the fish skin was stuck and baked into the clay on each side, and the flesh was brown with the butter as I added your fish to your plate and did the same for mine. We ate like you had plans for me, but you stopped.

Sally says. "You were on my mind all day things are wet, and you're still here after we eat this wonderful meal that you spent a great deal of time preparing, but by the gods, you're sexy. Thank you for the dinners; so good and so healthy I lost a pound so far."

I say. "You're welcome, dear it's lovely watching you enjoy my cooking."

12