Rocky Mountain Sin Bk. 03

Story Info
Incest with my Sister leads to more with Mom.
4.3k words
4.3
10.9k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

Rocky Mountain High or My Sin. Book 3

My phone requested a zoom with Mom; it's visiting hours. So I log on to the link.

I say. "Love you, Mom; I just cooked clay-baked fish for your Girlfriend, Sally. You never told me she was so gorgeous, just like you."

Wendy says. "I miss you, and your cooking show me your feast. How did you two meet?"

Sally says. "I came to get you to go play tennis. Your son looked so lost. So I brought him the junk I cooked, and he cooked for me, and we danced. We both can't wait till you get home."

We talked for twenty minutes till the nurse in the room says. "Lights out in ten, Mrs. Bogart."

We say our goodnight and that we love you. Then, we cleaned the table and loaded the dishwasher. I set the timer for two am, so the noise is no bother. Then, walking up the stairs to the bedroom, you kissed me, pushing me down in bed. Now you tease me with your mouth as I take your things off you.

We kissed, and you say. "I got an early day. Can we rush things, please?"

You pulled your panties to the side, and I kicked my shoes off, dropping my pants and boxers. I slid in you as you stroked my cock. Then, as you played, tighten up and let me fuck you. We picked a fast pace as we whispered cute names to each other.

Sally comes hard, and you moan out. You say. "Fuck me, and you feel so so good. Do you want to take your time, superman, or should I make you scream like a little girl?"

You flip me onto my back, and I feel a vibrator touching my ass as you ride with abandon a cowgirl and the bull. Sally rode me like a mechanical bull. The vibe worked its way into my ass, doing a number on my prostate, and I went off like a bottle rocket.

And you seemed to come in a ripple like waves. I pushed you to the side of me, and you licked me clean as I kissed you after. You get up to go pee, and there is so much cum there. You step in the shower and use the shower head to wash your pussy out, and you soaped your parts, and you did mine as we rinsed off. We slept together, woke before the alarm, and made soft and gentle love. I entered you from behind. You were on your side, my hard cock rubbed your lips till you got wet, and I entered you as you pushed back on me to a long moan.

Sally says. "I feel so good being with you. You're going to make us come again."

I picked up speed and came damn close to coming, and I changed position by picking you up on your knees. I pounded you till we both screamed. And you pulled me out, and you swallowed my shooting cock. We rested in each other's arms, trying to breathe.

We went and showered together. I slipped into my sweats and a tee and ran downstairs to make a pot of French-pressed coffee. I made eggs and spinach tacos, enough to pump your day up with energy but not too much to make you sleepy.

I spent the day working for the info to load into the program. I added the past ten years' stats to the program. The games listed that hit 70%+, doing a deep dive on all the key players. I talked with the company's boss, and he wants me to head the team in person for at least six weeks, but I can fly home for the weekend every two weeks. My ticket will be there at eight am.

I sent you a text. "My work wants me to lead a team for six weeks. I can come home on the weekends every two weeks. My flight is at eight am."

You say. "Well, let's eat at five pm. I leave work early, Dan; want to eat or be eaten out?"

Sally says wait. "You talking about working for points on end, right? You said 7%. That does not sound like much. I am leaving the office in a half hour. You can fix frozen pizza if we have a long night of love."

I say. "If you're asking hell, I can eat on the plane. You're that sexy, plus it's fun watching you come. Oh, the last game I worked on made 250 million. So far, my share would have been 1.7 million, and the next platform we're working on will be a ten times hotter product. So I'll see you soon, sexy."

Sally came over, and you stopped for Thai food. We made it to the table. I wore my kitchen apron and slippers. I met you at the door this way, you stepped in, leaving the door open behind you as you kissed me hard, and your hand slipped under. Your warm hand has me in your hand; you find my cock growing hard. I close the garage door and pull you to the kitchen, putting you on the table. I step between your legs, lifting your dress, your are naked, nothing under. You're wet; my cock slips in and out, not going deeper past your lips, but I did this quickly over a dozen times. It made my cock head feel crazy. Finally, I had to pull out. I watched your face as I unzipped your dress and pulled it off your shoulders, lifting your bra and chewing your nipple one after the other.

Sally shutters, your pussy is getting wet, and my cock is making waves in your hot wet pussy as you scream and say. "Fuck me, you bitch stop teasing me. You hear how wet you make me?"

I suck your neck lower than your ears as I flex my hips, pulling out your moan and saying. "Fuck me; I'm so empty! Please, baby, I want you to fill my empty soul, baby."

I slam in you in one stroke. You scream again; this time, your legs fly out straight, and your neck flashes red, and you fucking back at me as we slap our bodies together. It sounds like the symphony crowd clapping. You flood us; your wet juices are flowing down my legs. You got so hot. Sweat is pouring off us. My time being quiet was over. I grunt with each down stroke. You scream when I pull out.

I feel you squeezing my hot cock, but I am moving so forcefully you come again to screams. I blow the top of my head off, the room spins, and I fall to the floor, trying to breathe. My whole body was dripping wet, the floor felt cold, and you were feeding me water and looking concerned. I focus my eyes to see you crouching down on your knees as my cum drips out of you. I push you down on the floor, and I start sucking your pussy, turning my body around as I stick my cock near your face. It took seconds before you had me in your mouth. You hummed, and I grew hard again. You pushed me away.

You say. "Fuck baby, so tender. Please, baby, let me eat you."

I stood up, picked up the extra virgin olive oil, poured some in my hand, coating my throbbing cock, and took more as I flipped you over your ass in the air. I slap my hot cheerleader's ass, and my fingers play with your ass; my finger slips in, and you moan.

Sally says. "Fuck baby, be gentle. I'm a virgin, and your finger is another thing, baby, so good, baby more."

I work to three; it makes you tremble. This is new to you. A red glow under your sweat makes you look on fire. I lay on my back and pulled you on top of me. My rock-hard cock rubs your asshole to more moans. You get up on your feet again as you balance on my cock head slips inside your hot ass. Your face looked so full, blushing red and covered in sweat from coming three times. You held still as I helped support you, so your weight was off your trembling legs as you slid a little more on me.

Sally says. "You not moving, baby your so good, so gentle your hot cock makes me feel full god, are you in?"

I let you down a little lower. "Sexy, you're not halfway, baby; you move if it feels good."

You did; you started moving, you say. "Sorry baby, I'm losing it."

You started peeing, lost your footing, and fell the rest of the way, your hips on my legs, your coming. Letting me start moving slow strokes at first, you pulled me to our sides, and I stroked harder. You lifted your leg to make you a little looser I rubbed your wet clit as my strokes made sucking noises, as you came again, getting tight and a few more strokes, and my cum blew off in your hot ass. We lay on the messy wet floor still inside you as you groan.

I say. "Fuck, that was special. Not broken, I hope?"

Sally answered me. "Fuck it will be a lot longer than desert for seconds."

You splash the puddle on the floor. You smiled at the mess.

I say. "I bet you were fun making mud pies; you're a mess."

My cock came out of your ass with a pop noise, and my cum was running out your ass, and you say. "We need to clean up were a fucking mess. I never felt a man so deep before every vein."

I place a towel on the bar stool for both of us, sit you down, and feed you Thai food with chopsticks. I see my cum leaking out of your messy pussy, still sweaty. We ate for twenty minutes. I picked you up and took you upstairs, and we cleaned each other off in the shower. We laid down and napped for about an hour or so, and we woke up and were still hungry. We went down, and I mopped the floor as you heated the food. The house smelled of sex. Still, we sat at the table as we shared hot tea.

I put my face close to the table and say. "You smell so sexy."

We fed each other till it was all gone, I say. "Want to watch? I need to place the week's bets. I need the cash to pay Mom's liqueur store bills. It's over 30k."

We sat naked in bathrobes as I did the week's numbers. My program pulled four games that were two at 15 to 1, 24 to 1, and 59 to 1.

I set the bets and say. "Damn, high risk but the even higher payoff if we hit all three. Let's see, and yours comes out to 354,000 + 144,000+90,000 or 588000. Mine crap comes to 7 million. But if we lose, it's money we did not touch yet."

"It still has a 28% chance of losing," Sally says. "I in it would pay off my bills and house and piss the hell out of my ex. So let's do it."

We sat holding hands, and Wendy's facetime call came in. I aimed at the notebook's camera, and we watched you on the TV. We talked for twenty minutes. Mom wanted to ask why we were both in bathrobes, but her watcher was near. She brought you bottled water and a pill. We say our love to each other Mom looked hungry as if three weeks of sober if working on your desire.

We slept till six, and it's a twenty-minute drive, and you say. "I'll take you to the airport, but I can't go in. I got to run to a meeting."

We kissed as the porter put my two bags on a cart and the laptop bag I carried. The flight was uneventful, and a limo was at the airport to take me to a hotel. My work pays me a hundred a day for a hotel room; the cheapest place I could find was 180 a day. I went to the office, looked in the break room, filled my coffee cup, and checked the message board and a post-it note that read am renting a house with three people within walking distance from here, one room with a bathroom. It had access to the kitchen and hot tub monthly for five hundred and fifty bills. The house had a total gym, and the person to talk to was on my team.

I got the room and moved that night. It would save me $4k out of pocket and make me $4450. I reported to work that first day, but my workspace was not ready yet, so my day was free. I moved to the two-story ranch house and put my things in my room. There was a padlock on the door. I walked to a box store and bought food, a backpack, and a bike. I bought a small tool kit for the bike and a front cargo basket. Putting it together outside took ten minutes, and I rode to the house. I need a haircut as the police stopped me for riding a bike with you, ready with no headlight.

The ticket was one hundred and twenty bucks. I was livid. I checked my program, and it still looked good to go.

I sent a text to Sally. "Hey, Lady, All the times I drove my two-wheeler at speeds of 140+ and never got a ticket, I got one for riding a bicycle in the daylight without a headlight! One hundred twenty bucks, the pricks, I had to ride a few miles to buy one. Works not ready for me wish I was eating at the kitchen table again. Renting a room in the house, I making 8k on the deal on top of my pay shoot what is it 10k after taxes."

A day later we got the results of our bets we hit two out of the three. I talked to my Mom once a day. It made me happy to be back in her life. The few weeks dragged on. Wendy made it a point to make eye contact with the person watching her. It let me filter my words. I had so many questions. I did not fly back that first two weeks; we had a hard drive failure. We spent the weekend rebuilding the data. I had all my work backed up with a personal flash drive, had my work on it, and saved a copy of three of the four people who work on my team. I sent my complaint to HR, and he was gone by Friday at five pm. It took three of us to rebuild the program without the guy who refused to back up his work; by Tuesday, we caught up. I was missing Sally. The facetime calls were friendly, but the room walls were so thin you could hear a phone call from someone next door. We caught a break on the program; we save everything four or five times an hour. I lost ten minutes of work when we lost power because some rat in the power pole blew the building power. We went home early, and I Facetimed Sally after she got off work. I showed her my house and my space as I was trying to discourage you from starting phone sex; we heard a cuss word spoken on the phone next door, and Sally's face showed me you heard it.

I say. "Hon, you look hungry for my loving cooking on the kitchen table or floor. I miss eating my cooking too. I'm checked into a hotel, baby, and I'll call you when I get checked in. Sound good, Sally?"

Sally says. "You better hurry, mister. I'm starting without you!"

I checked into the hotel, ordered dinner, and spoke with my Mom without anyone else. Mom says. "I'm unsupervised today. I earned it don't want to lose it."

When I was little, my Mom and Dad had a hand signal that thumb and pinky finger together meant danger. Mom flashed the sign and used her fingers on the keys like she was typing as she asked how my day was as she looked behind me. I thought danger someone was watching her type, but she said she was unsupervised. Keystroke logger, or they record the zoom for review later. I flash the sign I understand. My first two fingers touched my thumb, then my nose, for I understood.

I got it and say. "I tell Sally there is a lot she wants to tell you. I cooked dinner for Sally; she loves eating my hot cooking. As you used to"

I called Sally and say. "The staff was recording Hon Moms Zooms " texts and maybe phone calls, but no clue if a live visit was or not. My sexy, you got no clothes on, you nasty slut, thank you."

I stood and took my clothes off in front of the camera. I did a strip and dance in the hotel room for fifteen minutes. I was bone hard, my precum dripping out my head. I moved the laptop close so you could see. You did the same you looked so wet your clit throbbed by itself.

I asked. Where, you toy sexy? You get up and show me your heart-shaped ass as you get it out of the nightstand. I order you. "Stay on your knees slut. I can see so deep in you your fingers have opened up your sweet pussy for me, baby. Take a finger and get it wet with your pussy juice; lick it off my hard cock slut!"

Sally moaned and says. "Oh fuck, baby, don't make me wait."

I say. "Now toy with your nipples with your pussy juice. I loved it when you did that so I could then clean them, you nasty slut."

Another moan from you say. "OH, please let me have your cock."

I answer you. "Fuck baby, your hurting. I see that you may rub above your clit twenty circles. Remember Baby when I did that to you on the kitchen table?"

YOU GRASP. "God, yes, ram it in me again. Damn, I was not expecting that; please, baby, ram your cock in me; I've been wet for sixteen days, you fucker."

I say. "Then feel me ram my hot hard cock in your wet pussy."

You do to your scream of. "Shit, I coming; you got to come home. I never wanted anything as much as your touch, your taste cleaning our juices off. Shit, I'm close again fuck."

I ordered you. "Freeze, you slut; no one told you you could lay on your back. Get back on your knees, show me my fuck hole, tell me it's my fuck hole. Rub your rosebud, Sally. It's my fingers; remember, close your eyes and smell me lick my cum off your lips."

You growled. "Please let me feel your hard cock again; please don't make me beg. I don't mind being your slut, but please, baby, do not make me feel degraded; my ex did that."

"Please, baby, put it back in. I never want you to feel degraded. Have I ever grabbed your ass or tits outside the home?" I asked you.

Sally answers. "Yes, you're a gentleman when we're in public and a freak in the sheets!"

"Dear, how does my treatment of you make you feel?" I chuckled.

Sally answered. "As you care for me, you honor me and make me feel loved."

I answer. "I did a good job then because I have fallen in love with you as much as my Mother. But, my gods, did I say that out loud? Love now stop for a second just let the vibrator work its magic. Now watch my screen, sexy. Watch. I had been stroking a lubed vibrator deep in my ass. It's smaller than yours."

My hand turned the vibrator on to my grasp, and without touching my cock it exploded into two jets. I fell to the hotel bed as I watched you rub your clit and fuck your rabbit till you started screaming; it came more as grunts and groans and moans. Then, as you stopped, nothing came out of your mouth as you tossed your head back, turning to watch my cock as I stroked it for you. I licked my cum off my fingers in front of the camera.

I say. "Your not here to do this for me, my sexy slut by the gods old and new I want you in my life, my love. You want my Mom too, that's alright with me, but she has to take the first step. Give her a few days. I don't need to tell you it can't just be sex. It has to be bonding."

Sally turned to the camera and swiped your wet pussy, and made a show of licking up her girl juices like she was showing me what she want's to do with Wendy.

You say. "Your pretty smart for someone so young how did you learn to be so fucking good at sex?"

I answered. "Watching porn on the internet made by a woman. And a couple of one-night stands that taught me so much. So you understand no talking to Mom about threesomes, please Incest is ten years hard time."

Sally answers. "I understand. I get to see her. Watching what I say there in what I say; the place gives me the creeps, but I can tell her that her son can't wait to hug you so you can feel his love again. Can I tell we are a couple now? Wait, it's better to do that here."

We chatted for an hour and did phone sex again to another big load for both of us. I was up for an eight am meeting and rode the bike over, slipping on my wacky lucky vest of a hundred kinds of buttons and pin-backs of cartoon characters. The meeting went up on a twenty-foot screen. A remote pointer, as I highlighted, things we could do that would speed up the response for people with slower speeds. It opened up the possibility to look HD on a big screen for the HighEnd user, and it could sell as an extra. I left ten days sooner with a bonus of twenty grand will cover Mom's credit cards.

I sent Sally a Text it read. "Waiting at the airport on a four-hour flight on standby, I don't know if I will get on this flight. The next they say is a maybe, Be home soonest. Love you."

I look, and you facetime; your cheek is on Mom as you two send me a kiss. Both of you have big smiles, and I say they called my flight. "Got to run; they called my flight. Love you see you soon, Mom. I come to hug you; bye!"

I turned the phone off and put my phone in my laptop bag. I kicked my shoes off and went through the metal detector. My pockets are empty of anything metal. The flight back was a long one. We were twenty minutes overdue at the airport.

The pilot on the loudspeaker says. "Where twenty minutes out is our best guess, we may have to divert to Denver. I'll let you know if we head that way. We have enough to make it to Denver and quite a bit more."

12