Rocky Mountain Sin Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used the cabin phone to call Sally, who took my call. "Your late; where are you, baby?"

I answered. "Where still in the air twenty minutes out, the weather is bad. I will update you when we land. They may have us go to Denver. Love you, see you soon."

Sally answers. "Love you two, baby; so good seeing my best friend glowing again."

We landed a bit scared. The plane skidded a bit, but it went fine. After that glitch, we taxied to the gate, and we deplaned. Going to the luggage pickup and outside of the guard station, You standing so sexy and smiling with a small sign that read. "Mr. Bogart, your limo."

My bags came around, and I snagged them. And I was next in line with my claim ticket in hand. It was seconds after I passed the guard checking the stubs. I was in your arms. We grabbed a shuttle and went to the parking site, and I drove home.

"Hay sexy, you got that same damn semi-slutty dress on that I took you on the table. So that means your not wearing any panties, baby?"

I touch your leg; you hiss at my touch, and you grab my hand and show me by braille how wet you are. Your breath has been getting quicker since we got in the car.

You say, gulping your air. Your neck is glowing in red blush. "I want you so bad, baby, but I explode if you touch me. Also, the mess in my car would be costly to clean. Oh shit."

Sally moaned. We waited till the remote opened the garage doors. We kissed, you say. "You are going to do what you said you do for me? I mean, mean me, shit god, I'm on fire."

I click the door close, go to your side of the car and carry you to the kitchen. I drop you on the table and remove my clothes and step to your spread legs.

12