All Comments on 'Rocky Raccoon Ch. 04'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
GREAT SERIES!

STRAIGHT UP 5 STARS FOR ALL 4 STORIES SO FAR! THANKS QHML1, YOUR THE BEST!

GHreaderGHreaderover 3 years ago
It has been a long wait.

I had hoped you would continue this story. You have lived up to all expectations. The characters are well developed and I am having fun getting to know them.

Being back in your bookshelf in the Literotica Library, I have started rereading your other stories. I remember why I marked you as a favorite author.

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago
Excellent continuation of an intriguing story

Thoroughly enjoyable read of this depiction of the varied tapestry of America after the civil war. Wonderfully intriguing characters woven into the plot encouraging the reader to keep looking around the next corner.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes

Thank you!

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago

Can’t for the next chapter. It’s almost like going to the Sat matinee as a kid to watch the next instalment of a western series such as Hopalong Cassidy or something like Buck Rogers. Keep writing.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Another 5-star chapter from one of the masters of this site.

Hooked

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 3 years ago

I am so enjoying this little tale. I either need to read slower or you need to write faster, I can't wait for the next installment.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Amazing story that’s particularly well written with a great plot and very well developed characters! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a pleasure reading lyour prose

Thank you for sharing. I'm in awe of your talent.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Thx

Thanks for the continuation of this great story.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Marie needs to know.

Superb story! Highly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm a fan of your work and there is nothing like a western but you've really done an amazing job with this series. Thank you for treating us with the product of your wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tired of waiting for additional chapters. .

I ain't the most patient individual in the world, but I'm trying to be patient on this story. Excellent work. I appreciate the effort to entertain for free, lol

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Well one obvious point of the story-chain is Rocky's a rotten father (to his three kids) who is also an opportunistic amoral cowboy with respect to Doe Eyes.

/

Why did Rocky needed sex training is a total mystery to me (to seduce Nancy - why) or was this added for the masturbation crowd on L? The sex education did not really add to the needs to castrate and wheel-chair cripple Bradshaw (copy Templeton) but adding a none working larynx adding to Bradshaw's suffering.

/

As written I still find the story jumping in time/locations; these surprise transitions impact a good reading flow but with more known history it becomes less painful.

/

Reading between the lines (slickly done BTW) the other egotistical officer has to be Custer, so you did set a time frame. And also a likely scenario that Doe Eyes or Swallow and their village will get slaughtered in retribution for Custer's poor leadership. Sort of like FDR needing to get the USA into WWII - so the Pearl Harbor sacrifice of slow old under-gunned battleships.

/

How many more Parts to this story - I see it started in 2018, will it ever end?

/

5*, Hooyah, many salutes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just meandering thoughts

Having enjoyed this story for the most part this whole way, I found this chapter missing. Rocky seems to be lost in the author's mind. A character that the reader finds endearing and honest was just seduced by a master manipulator (a "courtesan"), even though he is already "married" in multiple forms/societies. His previously upright character has been lessened in my view.

I know I may be overly critical, but this story seemed to have so much going in its favor that these continued soirees into unneeded trivia only cloud the beginning. As such QHML is an excellent author and as much as I'm not a fan of the direction this chapter leaves the reader, I trust the author to redeem the story and the character (of the character/protagonist).

much hope,

Smokepole

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Wonderful. Hope this is not the end of his saga.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Another superb chapter

You should be proud of your work.

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Great story, though this chapter’s a bit off the boil

I am inclined to agree with a couple of fellow commenters that the protagonist of this tale is a bit muddled in the author’s mind - he swings from cocksure cowboy to wide-eyes ingenue and back without rhyme or reason that I can determine. I’d like to see a more consistent character, but that’s just my opinion, the author may yet have reasons for writing him this way that have yet to be revealed.

I do really enjoy the writing and the storyline, and ma looking forward to future installments, including the inevitable confrontations between the natives and the invading army, with Rocky stuck squarely in the middle. His adopted families on one side, and his farming family, a major supplier of the army, on the other. Thank you for your story as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wonder...

I sometimes wonder as I read stories on this site why people feel compelled to be disparaging. It's stories like this that continue to bring me back. Enjoy the stories. None of the authors are compensated for their efforts. So, thank you for your efforts!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Loving this tale - hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Changing character

Rocky reminds me of myself. Sure and straight forward in one moment and unknowing the next. I hope you continue this series and don't let others change your direction or story line.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Superb

You're still building it up and I see no issue concerning his extended stay in New Orleans. Bradshaw is evil and the more he knows and is prepared the better, ie satisfying, hopefully their final encounter will be.

Just wondering If Marie, I think, from Mexico will re-appear as his final true love but he's never mentioned it or her since leaving???

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Rockey really gets around...

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Keep going, the story rolls on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A good story but......

Your character seems almost super human. I haven't ever met or know of any man like him: just too unrealistic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rocky already has 2 wives. Will he get two more: Marie and Juan Carlos sister?

5*

BJ

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

I don't know for others but to me this part of story is unnecessary and stretched too thin. MC is now some sort of hero to seek vengeance of scores of people. He is cheating his wife with a "teacher for lovemaking". He is meeting all rich and almighty and making friendship with them. And all these rich and almighty are together unable to catch a gambling cheat.

I hope coming section of story bring back the fun I was having in earlier parts.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Another good chapter but the ‘Miss Delacroix educational supplement’ was a waste of words that did not advance the story one iota, other than giving Rocky an excuse to get his end away it’s just redundant prose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES