Rocky Road

Story Info
Husband and wife dive into empty-nesting.
6.8k words
4.35
10k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck and Lorraine had been married for 27 years. One might think that would make them pretty far along in age, but they had gotten married young - Chuck had been 20, and Lorraine 18, just out of high school. Chuck was an average looking guy - age had left him with a balding head that had a small "island" of hair at the top of his forehead ("every man should have his own personal island", he would often joke). He had a little more than a "dad bod" which he was constantly trying to fix by laying off the night-time cookies and chips, and an average-size dick. He had a great sense of humor, and a super-active imagination, which he used often when thinking on his lovely wife.

Lorraine was an average lady - about 50lbs overweight, 5'6", with blondish hair and a beautiful smile to match her ocean-blue eyes. The one thing that wasn't average on her was her tits. They were huge - 38DD. Chuck regularly took the opportunity to get lost in them. Lorraine loved to laugh, and often said that her "happy place" was in the garden. She was shy, fairly introverted and had been affected by the "toxic purity" culture of the 80's, which meant she grew up believing that sex was a dirty thing that you did in secret, but didn't dare talk about.

Both of them had average jobs making average salaries. Nothing was particularly remarkable about their lives. They took pride in how their property looked, and in the quality of the friends they had. All three of their kids were entering adulthood, so Chuck and Lorraine were at the very beginning of the "empty nest" stage. They were particularly excited about this. One thing that had hampered their sex life throughout their marriage was the proximity of their kid's bedrooms - especially their daughter's, who they shared a very thin wall with. They'd jokingly, and very privately, dubbed her "the sex gestapo". She was a bookworm and was almost always in her bedroom, so they rarely got a chance to "get loud", so to speak. It was only on very rare occasions over the last 5 or 6 years that Chuck and Lorraine were actually alone in the house, and could let loose.

They had a secret code for those nights - they called them "Rocky Road" nights. That code had come from the regular inside joke that most of the sex they had was pretty vanilla, seeing as they had to be super quiet and cognizant of the kids always being around. When Rocky Road nights came around, they could pull out all the stops. Those were the nights that the tote hidden underneath a bunch of boxes in their closet would be brought out - the tote full of toys.

Those nights would usually be preceded by a text sent by one of them that went something like this - "the kids are all at activities tonight. Feel like having some ice cream after dinner? I was thinking maybe some Rocky Road..." When those texts came thru from Lorraine, Chuck had to make sure he spent the rest of the work day seated in a chair, lest his raging hard on be seen by a co-worker.

But now, empty nest season had arrived, and they both felt like kids in a Baskin Robbins ice cream store - 31 flavors at their fingertips. And they were finding themselves more than happy to make up for lost time.

Chuck thought his wife was the sexiest woman on the planet. He fantasized about her constantly, and loved everything about her physical appearance. He loved pulling up an outdoor chair and enjoying a beer while she bent over in front of him, weeding in her garden, the outline of her pussy lips bulging against her tight cotton shorts. She smiled with shy delight whenever he did that, pretending not to notice. Chuck felt like could stare at her ass all day, imagining burying his face deep into her from behind.

He loved to trace his fingers down the center of the small of her back when she rode him, until he reached the sexy shelf where the top her huge ass met her back. He loved grabbing on to her tremendous, soft hips and holding on for dear life while she rode him. He loved squeezing the rolls of her fat stomach as she ground her clit on him (that drove her particularly wild). He loved feeling the soft, cushy cheeks of her ass spread her own juices all over his balls.

Lorraine was also super flexible, and he loved taking total advantage of that, like when he locked the crook of the back of her knees over his shoulders as he slid his cock in and out of her from above. She had a perfectly proportioned, soft, sexy body, and he loved exploring every square inch of her.

Over the years, as the opportunities for Rocky Road sex had come up, they'd explored each other more and more, getting into all sorts of kinky things. This was a slow metamorphosis over time, as Lorraine's upbringing had left her full of shame and guilt about sex. Slowly but surely, the walls came down, and many of the things that had been off limits at the beginning of their marriage were now things she breathlessly begged him to do. In this empty nest season, they had really hit their stride.

And now, they had the house all to themselves. They lived pretty far into the country, so in fact they even had the outdoors to themselves. Occasionally they would fuck in the yard, like after Chuck had become overcome with desire from seeing her walking around, her ass shaking back and forth. He would come up behind her and reach his hands around, cradling her soft, heavy tits. He always had perfect aim, finding her nipples with his fingertips with ease. When that happened, she moaned with deep pleasure, knowing what was coming.

He would slip her pants and panties down and slide his rock hard cock into the crevice of her ass, which was slippery with sweat from gardening, and begin rubbing his tip against the brown crinkle of her asshole. She would moan with pleasure and anticipation, and her pussy would immediately begin flowing. She would fall to the grass on her hands and knees, pointing her ass up at him, inviting him to enter her, and he would with a long smooth stroke, making her gasp in pleasure. These times were usually ferociously hot and passionate, resulting in a quick orgasm for Chuck, but the lead up to his explosion was always full of anticipatory talk as he would work her up for the main event which would come later in the evening. He would stare at her perfect, delicious asshole while he fucked her, and tell her how he was going to take it for himself, and just the speaking of those words would cause her to cum hard, bucking back against him, at which point he would lose control and fill her deep, tight pussy with his cum.

It was a Wednesday in early September. Wednesdays were Chuck's day off, so he was home working on the lawn. It was noon, which was Lorraine's lunch break and she sent him a text. "I'm feeling like Rocky Road tonight. And maybe a few other choice flavors as well!" She signed the text with a wink emoji.

Chuck didn't hear the phone go off, and didn't notice the text until about 1, so by the time he responded she was back on the floor of the store and her phone was in her locker. He knew that, so he simply responded, "I'm your ice cream man...." Then, having been inspired, he keyed up Van Halen on his ear buds, cranked it up and got back to work. For the rest of the afternoon as he worked on the lawn though, he could think of nothing else but what the evening would bring.

5pm rolled around, and Lorraine texted that she was leaving work. "Do you want dinner ready when you get home?", he responded.

"No. Dessert first."

Clearly, she was feeling a certain type of way. The anticipation in his groin exploded, and he started to get some things ready. The toy tote was unearthed from the closet, and he began looking through it for some choice items, setting them onto his bedroom pillow. Then he checked her location on his phone and saw that she was 5 minutes away, so he took off his clothes and jumped in the shower and behand washing off the dirt and sweat from the day's work.

Lorraine pulled in the drive and headed into the house. She immediately heard the shower running and smiled to herself, because that's exactly where she hoped he'd be. She quickly took her clothes off, left them in a heap in the hallway, and opened the door to the bathroom. "May I join you?", she asked. "I would like nothing more", he replied, so she pulled back the curtain and slid in. Their shower was small, with barely enough room for both of them, so she turned her back to him as she got in and squeezed up tight against him, feeling his rock hard cock poking into the small of her back. Chuck squeezed some soap onto his hands and began massaging her back and kissing the back of her neck, and asked how her day had gone. "The usual", she responded, not wanting to talk anout her mundane job. "The lawn looks really nice!", she redirected.

He said thank you, and noted to her with a smile in his voice how difficult it was to ride the mower with a raging hard-on all afternoon. She giggled and said, "Was that on account of me?".

"You know it, Sweet Cheeks." Lorraine smiled. Sweet Cheeks wasn't just a term of endearment for his lovely wife, it held a special, secret meaning which always evoked a shudder and a smile. it was his soecial way of evoking something very dirty snd kinky, without using the explicit words. she was always thankful for the way he was considerate of her hang-ups.

"Good, I'm glad. I like you hard", she responded.

Chuck worked his soapy hands around her front, as she lifted her arms into the air. He lathered up her huge tits, cradling them, and paying special attention to the tender, sensitive sides. That was a place he had discovered by accident that always caused her to react with pure pleasure.

After having thoroughly washed her upper body, he squeezed some more soap onto his right hand, and pushed it into the crack of her ass. This was his favorite part of showering with her, because how this part went let him know what he could anticipate for later. If she was shy and coy, and squeezed her butt cheeks tightly, not allowing him access, then he knew their love session would be pretty vanilla. If she moaned and pushed her ass back toward his hand, opening up her sweet cheeks to him, he knew his appetite was going to be satiated. Tonight, she pushed back snd spread open with a tremendous moan, and that put a giant smile on his face.

Chuck pushed his soapy hand farther forward until he was cupping her pussy, and began lathering her up. His hairy, muscular forearm slid between her cheeks, causing her to clench them together, squeezing him tightly. the course hair on his arm felt like a loofa, scrubbing her ass cheeks thoroughly and sending electric shocks through her body from all the sensitive nerve endings of her ass.

He slid his thumb deep into the tight folds of her pussy, and squeezed her tight, his thumb directly on her g-spot, and his index and middle finger rubbing against her clit. This was one of their favorite things to do - and she responded with force to the overwhelming sensations inside her, on her clit and in the crack of her ass. He pulled back a bit and began to rub against her crinkly pucker with his fingertips, pushing slightly inside, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"I am so incredibly hungry", he said.

"Get me noce and clean, because youre going to eat good, my love", was her response.

"I'm going to devour you!" he breathed into her ear, causing her pussy to convulse in anticipation.

Having thoroughly washed her, Lorrained rinsed off and then turned around to face him. She took a handful of soap and began to lather up his cock and balls, staring into his eyes with a deep hunger.

"You shaved!"

"I know how much you like when my balls are nice and smooth."

"I'm going to suck them so hard!"

"Tell me."

"I'm going to fill my mouth with these balls, and stare into your eyes while I'm doing it. I'm going to suck them until your cock starts to drip, and when those sweet juices start to flow, I'm going to dip my finger and rub those juices onto my lips like the most wonderful lipstick!"

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely on fire, thought Chuck. He just about exploded onto her soft hands as she spoke.

"I think it's time we got out of the shower", he said, which made her grin, so they turned the water off and began to dey themselves.

Lorraine grabbed onto his cock and pulled him into the bedroom, where he already had laid a large, clean beach towel out across the covers. She loved when he did that, being considerate of the bed covers.

"How do you want me?", she asked.

"On your knees", he said. Lorraine's heart skipped a beat, because that meant he intended to do usually unmentionable things to her - things that she felt ashamed to admit she absolutely adored. She climbed up onto the bed and positioned herself on her hands and knees, her ass up in the air, right on the edge of the bed, and trembled in anticipation. Chuck stood behind her and momentarily took in the incredible sight before him. She was pushing her ass out so much that her pussy lips were wide open, revealing her glistening juices. She reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them wide open, and said, almost begging, "Eat me!"

"Where?", he teased, knowing that saying certain words were still a struggle for her; that her shame still got in the way just a little bit. He like to push her boundaries, helping her to grow more comfortable.

She couldn't quite bring herself to say the words, even though she desperately wanted to. It was just so dirty! "You know where..." she responded shyly...

He bent down close and breathed deeply. She felt his warm breath against her ass and gasped, momentarily recoiling and moving away from him. But he gently took her hands and pulled her back toward his salivating mouth.

"Give it to me", he said. "Feed me."

She moved backwards toward him, trembling with anticipation, until she felt his mouth come in contact with the inside of her left ass cheek. She felt his thick beard rubbing that spot, filling her with lust. He drew in a deep breath, and exhaled onto her, causing her to shudder again, and then he began to gently move his tongue in circles around the border of her anus. She moaned, desperately hoping he would put his tongue directly on her ass, but he continued to tease her, moving in circles around that spot. She began to rock back and forth into him, trying to get him to push into her. Still, he teased her, and delighted as she began to move her ass from side to side, trying in vain to aim her asshole at his elusive toungue, while he deftly continued to only stay around the edges.

"EAT ME!" she exclaimed. He quietly continued to lick around the inside of her cheeks, up her crack and at the base of her pussy, but wouldn't land at her asshole.

"EAT ME!!!" she exclaimed again.

Still, teasing....

"EAT MY ASSHOLE!!!!!"

Finally!

He stuck his tongue out flat and, starting at the base of her pussy, slowly and deliberately moved his face up to the top of the crack of her ass, pausing for just a second to bathe his tongue against her pulsating anus. She squeeled with pleasure, burying her face into the bed and squeezing handfuls of her ass cheeks so hard her fingers hurt. He moved back down, again stopping just for a second at her asshole, and then repeated this two more times. Then, from the top of crack, he began to flick his tongue rapidly, moving his mouth down, closer and closer to her asshole, causing her to arch her back downward, so that he got to the prize sooner. His tongue landed, and this time he lingered. His tongue darted all around her anus, up and down, and pressing into her. She gasped and moaned, driving her face down into the bed, pulling her cheeks even farther apart.

She was so wild for him, so obviously enjoying his efforts, and had absolutely abandoned all of her hangups. Seeing this caused him to lose all sense of control, and give fully into his desire for her. He drove his tongue into her ass like a crazed animal. She squeeled with delight, muffled only by the bed spread. He wished his tongue was two feet long, that he could stick it all the way into the depths of her soul. He couldn't get enough of her delicious ass.

Lorraine had asked him once why he loved doing that so much.

"Because all I want in this world is to be as close to you and as intimate with you as I possibly can, and it doesnt get much more intimTe than that", was his response. When he had revealed that to her, she felt so incredibly loved by him.

Now, as he was applying a ravagingly deep french kiss on her asshole, she had a sense that they were totally connected, that he was inside of her innermost being, that the entire universe had stopped and all that existed was them. The incredibly intimate, loving and pleasurable sensation that he was giving her filled her. She pushed back hard against him, driving his tongue even further in. He responded by opening his mouth as wide as it would go, and in doing so managed to push half his tongue past the tight ring of her sphincter, trying desperately to hit her g-spot from the inside of her ass.

Suddenly, she came. She exploded with juices, squirting out of her pussy and all over his chest. He felt the warmth hit like a spray hose, and let out a deep moan of pleasure. She felt the vibrations of his voice enter her body through his tongue, and it rung something inside of her, like her body was a tuning fork and he had just hit the perfect frequency. He felt her asshole spasm and open up to him as she pushed out, and then sucked back in, taking his tongue with it. It felt like her ass was gripping his tongue like only her mouth could, and sucking him farther in.

He completely relaxed his tongue, causing it to stretch as her ass pulled him farther in. He felt it stretching from deep inside of his throat. His eyes closed in bliss, and he relaxed his neck into her, his tongue now as far as it could possibly go into her ass. Lorraine's ass started to spasm, squeezing his tongue with alternating pulses, and she came again, this time issuing a forceful guttural yell into the mattress. She was completely lost in the orgasm he was giving her. There were no thoughts in her head; no worries, no anxieties, no shame, no guilt, no sense of the past or future, just the feeling of her ass being completely filled by his incredible tongue.

Chuck reveled in the pleasure of this moment, and thought to himself that he would love for them to live out the rest of their lives just like this, with her in bliss, with his tongue sunk all the way into her ass. not a rational thiught, of course, but this was no time for anything other than instinctive pleasure. He was also becoming more and more aware of a piercing sensation in his balls. He needed to come.

He slowly began to pull his tongue out of her, and she slowly allowed him to. As his tongue backed out, Lorraine gave out a low moan, which didnt stop until he had exited her. She collapsed onto her side, panting for breath. He begans to plant gentle kisses onto her ass cheek and hips, looking at her face, which looked as satisfied as could be.

Slowly, her eyes began to flutter open. "What did you just do to me?!", she quietly gasped.

He smiled, not responding.

She became more and more conscious, and noticing that his rock hard cock was at eye level, started licking her lips.

"Are you juicy for me"?, she asked.

More than ever, he responded.

"I want it!" she quietly exclaimed.

It's all yours.

Lorraine began to move around on her side until her face was at the edge of the bed, all the while staring at the drops of juices leaking out of his cock with a hunger in her eyes that drove him wild to see. As she got herself into position, she looked up into his gentle but hungry eyes and said, "Give it to me."

She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and stuck her tongue out, and Chuck grabbed ahold of himself and guided the tip of his cock against her tongue, rubbing his juices onto it. She closed her mouth around him, momentarily sucking his tip, and he could see her swishing his juices around in her mouth like the sweetest nectar. "MMMMMMM", she said, staring longingly and deeply into his eyes. She swallowed his sweetness.

12