Rocky Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fill my mouth up with your cock. I want you to press your giant tip against the back of my throat. I'm going to swallow you whole. And then your going to fill me up with cum. I am so very hungry. Can you please give it to me?"

Her words were like electric shocks pulsing through his body, causing his cock to involuntarily spasm. As it did, more pre-cum leaked out and flung onto her cheek. He took his finger and wiped it up, and let her lick it off.

She opened her mouth wide and, without taking her eyes of his, and sucked his cock all the way to the back of her throat with such force that she almost pulled him off balance. He steadied himself and began to gently rock back and forth, pushing all the way in and and then pulling all the way back out, his purple head popping out audibly from the strong suction of her mouth. Each time he pulled out, her cheeks caved in from the suction, and she began to moan in rhythm with his movements.

He became lost in the sensation of the warmth and softness of her mouth, and the sight of his rigid, veiny cock sliding past her tight lips. His pace quickened, and her moaning quickened along with it. He felt himself getting close, and then remembered what she had said in the shower about his balls, so he pulled out all the way. Her mouth suddenly empty, she looked up at him questioningly, and then watched as he gripped his cock, lifting it toward his stomach, and then stood on his toes so that his balls were now above her open mouth. She grinned with understanding, and sucked in his left ball. He gasped at the incredible suction that was a mix of intense pleasure and pain, and watched her as she rolled it around in her mouth. Then she let it back out, took in his right ball and did the same.

"Suck them both", he said in a mix of begging and demand, and she did just that. He lifted up his whole body on his toes and planted the base of his balls on top of her mouth, and she was able to suck them all the way to the back of her throat. Her entire mouth was completely filled with his balls, and she began to hum. The incredible sensation was almost too much for him, and he exclaimed, "Im going to cum!". She stopped humming and slowly released his balls from the sucking grip of her mouth. "You're going to fill up my stomach with your cum", she said.

Her words were too much.

He pressed the head of his cock back into her mouth as she turned her face toward him, and sank into her balls deep. He knew it would only take one more thrust, so he told her it was coming. He pulled all the way out so that she could take a deep breath and then sank in as far as he could go. Her nose was buried in his pubic hairs, his balls were pressed against her cheek, and he erupted.

Lorraine felt the first explosion pulse quickly through his cock and hit the back of her throat. It was a sensation she would never get tired of. She quickly swallowed it all, just in time for the next spurt, which was even more than the first. Her entire throat felt like it was swimming in a sea of warm, soothing liquid. She savored the feeling as two more spurts continued to fill her mouth. She watched as her husbands face turned upwards toward the ceiling, his mouth wide open, unable to contain his bliss. His cock released one more spurt into her throat, and then he began to pull slowly back out of her mouth. As he did, she used her throat muscles to push his cum forward into her cheeks, closing her throat and taking a deep breath through her nose.

Chuck came back to reality and looked down at his beautiful wife who was now laying more on her back, with her face staring directly up at him with closed lips and a cheshire cat grin. He wondered what that expression was about and, seeing the questioning look on his face, she open her mouth wide to reveal the pool of cum at the back of her throat. She pushed it upwards with her tongue until it began to come out onto her lips, and then sucked it back in. She did that again, playing with the mouthful of cum he had given her. She looked so incredibly sexy with her blue eyes, blushing cheeks and a mouthful of his hot seed.

And then he realized in a mix of curiosity and wonder that he desperately wanted to suck on her lips and tongue.

As she pushed his cum out onto her lips again, her eyes smiling uo at him with adoration and love, he began to bend down closer to her mouth. He couldn't take his eyes off of her sexy mouth. Lorraine began to realize what he was about to do and started to swallow his cum down but he said, "NO - don't swallow it. Stay just like you are."

A surprised look came into her eyes. They had never done anything like this before, this was something new. He got closer and closer to her and she stayed perfectly still, her lips slightly open, the pool of cum visible in her mouth. He finally reached her lips and began to lick them. It felt so incredibly gentle and intimate to her, that she couldn't help but open her mouth further. As she did, his tongue dove in, dipping into the deep pool of his own cum in her mouth.

He locked his lips with hers, and continued to sink his body lower until he was on his knees, directly face to face with her, and then sucked his cum into his own mouth, and realizing what he wanted she squeezed all of it out into him.

Her eyes were wide open, almost shocked at what was happening, but also completely turned on by it. He pursed his lips and began to kiss her entire face, slowly allowing his cum to dribble out as he did so. He did this until he had coated her face with all of the cum that in his mouth. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment, willing herself to not allow her hangups to hold back her pleasure.

Then, he proceeded to lick his cum back off her face. When he had gotten it all, he kissed her again, and by this time she had totally lost herself in what was going on, so as he allowed the cum to flow back into her mouth, she gulped it down, swallowing every last drop. They continued to kiss like this for several minutes - a long, gentle, deliberate deep kiss, their tongues intertwining passionately.

Chuck's body had started to tremble when he came, and know he was so weak that he could hardly hold himself steady, so he broke their kiss and climbed up next to her on the bed, completely spent and satisfied. Lorraine looked at him with admiration. This man was all hers. He loved her so very deeply. He protected her. She knew he would stop the world for her. She moved closer and nuzzled her face into his chest, taking in his scent and listening to his breathing. Then she lifted her leg and straddled him, snuggling in.

As her pussy came into contact with him, Chuck could feel that she was soaking wet, her jucies dripping onto his balls, and his softening cock began to grow hard again.

Lorraine's face was still nuzzled into the hair on his chest, and it suddenly dawned on her that it smelled like her. She began to kiss his chest, and tasted her own cum. Wow, she had cum hard, she thought! This brought her mind back to what he had done to her only a little while ago, giving her one of the most intense orgasms of her life, and she beamed with pride at the memory of his tongue so deep inside of her.

She was proud because she had let herself go, and hadn't given in to her fear and shame. She had given herself completely to him, and she knew that the gift of her complete self was exactly what this loving man deserved. She wanted nothing more than to give him all of herself, all the time. As she contemplated all of this, she started to grind her clit onto the underside of his cock, and felt it grow as stiff as steel under her. It had been a long time since he'd recovered so quickly and was ready for more. She took even more pride in that, and decided to herself that she was going to give her loving man another gift. Two gifts, actually.

She reached over to her nightstand for the bottle of coconut oil, and squirted a pool into her hand. She watched her husband's face as he lay under her, eyes closed, a gentle smile on his face, enjoying the pressure of her soft body on top of him. Then she reached behind her and began to rub the oil into her asshole. She squirted more into her hand, and reached underneath her for his cock, coating it with oil. This sensation cause Chuck's eyes to pop open, and he looked at her, wondering what she was doing.

"I've got something for you, Baby."

"Hmm? What's that?", he replied

Then came the first gift. She knew how much Chuck always wanted her to say things to him. He was so patient with her anxiety, and only gently encouraged her to use the words that he wanted to hear coming from her mouth, but she hardly ever did because of her innate shame. But now that was out the window.

"Remember how you made me cum?" she asked.

He smiled deeply, stared into her eyes and quietly said that he couldn't possibly forget.

"I have never felt anything so good as your hot, juicy tongue buried all the way in my ass."

Chuck's eyes got wide. This was new.

"When you were eating my ass, I could feel your tongue all the way in my insides, and I couldn't get enough!"

Chuck was rapt with attention.

"I absolutely loved it! I want you to eat my ass whenever you want to, Baby. If you're on your way home, and want my ass for your dinner, just send me a text to get in the shower and have your dinner ready, and when you get home I'll be up on the table, spreading my cheeks for you."

Chuck's eyes bulged in his head and his cock started to throb. As Lorraine continued to talk, she reached underneath her and pushed the tip of his cock against her puslating asshole, and started to slowly inch back and forth.

"And thats not all", she continued. "When you get home from work tomorrow, im going to have a bowl of your favorite ice cream ready to go, and I'm going to lay on my back with my legs up in the air and feed you your dessert by spooning it onto my asshole.

Chuck's mouth was dripping.

"And that's not all. After you eat my ass, I want you to fuck me in the ass." Chuck gasped. "I want to feel the veins in that beautuful, yummy cock, sliding into my ass just like your tongue did a little while ago. I want you to fill my ass up with cum, every night if you'd like to. In fact, I want you to fill me up right now."

Chuck almost couldn't believe this was happening!

Lorraine relaxed her asshole by pushing out, and began to press against the head of his cock. It began to go in, and she could feel it stretch her with a sharp sting. She let him back out, and rubbed her crack against him, getting more oil on his tip, and then began to press him in again, this time a bit further. It stung even more, but she slowly repeated this another dozen times until her asshole had stretched a little and his swollen tip was fully past her sphincter. Chuck laid still in amazement the whole time.

Once his tip was all the way in, Lorraine lowered her face to his chest and began slowly rocking back and forth, allowing her ass to get used to the fullness and width of his huge cock. She did this for several minutes, until the stinging subsided, and she could start to feel his cock sliding through her anus with ease. She pressed down harder, and more of him slid into her. The feeling of fullness was like nothing she'd ever felt, and he wasn't even halfway in. She rocked forward, sliding him out almost all the way, and this sensation drove her absolutely wild. It was totally new, and absolutely incredible. In that moment she knew that this would become a regular thing. She slid him back in, this time almost all the way, and began to work back and forth. Every time he slid out, she gasped with a pleasure like she'd never felt before.

Chuck stared at his beautiful wife's face, taking all of this in. He watched as the pain disappeared, and all that was left was bliss. He watched as she sank down on him, finally allowing his cock to go all the way, balls deep into her ass.

Lorraine felt like his tip was pressing against her heart, it was so deep inside of her. The feeling of fullness was unlike anything she'd every experienced. But her favorite sensation was when his cock was sliding out of her ass. It was so smooth, and slippery and veiny, that she could feel every millimeter of it, and it was incredible. She slammed her ass down onto him, grinding his balls between her her cheeks.

"Do you like this, Baby?" she asked.

"My love, I would live inside your ass if I could."

"You can have it. You can have it anytime, anywhere that you want. You can fuck my ass with your cock. You can fuck my ass with your tongue. You can bury your face in my ass while I'm in the kitchen making you dinner, while I am outside working, whenever and wherever you want. My ass is entirely yours. I want you to take it and devour it, all the time. When I'm sitting down at work, I'm going to dream that I'm sitting on your face, with your beautiful beard rubbing against me and your tongue swimming around inside of me. I am completely yours."

Chuck couldn't believe his ears. He had fantasized about this since they had met, and now it was finally here. He was over the moon with happiness. He reached up and gently fondled Lorraine's breasts, rolling her nipples in between his fingers.

"YES!!" she exclaimed. Lorraine started to ride him faster. She pulled almost all the way out very slowly, and then slammed herself down on him, over and over again. Her eyes were closed, and her moans came out in rythym with her movements. Chuck continued to squeeze her breast with his left hand, and moved his right hand down to her stomach. He grabbed ahold of one of the rolls of her stomach and began to massage and squeeze. Lorraine squeeled with delight. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and her back began to arch. Her rhythm got more desperate, and her downstroke got more intense, until she was slamming down on top of him with such a force that the lamp fell off of the nightstand next to the bed. Lorraine didn't even notice, she just continued to bounce on him, ramming his cock as far into her ass as it could go.

"I want you to fill my ass with cum!" she exclaimed.

That was all Chuck needed to hear. His balls suddenly exploded, and he let out a deep "OOOHHH" from the bottom of his chest. Lorraine felt his cock explode and pressed down as hard as she could, as if to squeeze all the cum out of his balls. As the cum traveled up through his cock, she could feel it pulse against her anus, and she lost it.

Stars started to appear on the backs of her eyelids, and her ears began to feel like they were full of water. The veins in her neck and on her forehead started to pop out as her body convulsed. Her asshole became completely relaxed as her body involuntarily tried to suck his cock into her even further. She found herself wishing she could fit her husband's entire body into her ass. She said so outloud to Chuck, eliciting a moan so loud it shook the windows, and coinciding with another explosion of cum deep inside her. Lorraine came hard. Harder than ever before. Pussy juices poured out like she had a hose inside of her. Chuck felt a river of hot liquid pour in between his legs, coating his balls, and making his own ass crack slippery.

His wife's face had an intensity he'd never seen before. She was red as a beet. Her breathing came in short gasps. Her fists were clenched at her side, while her fat forearms and biceps squeezed her enormous breasts together. He had never seen her have such an intense orgasm.

Slowly, she came down. She slumped into him, the side of her head on his chest. He gently rubbed the tips of his fingers along the middle of her back, and embraced her.

His cock began to soften, and eventually slipped out. he felt his cum dripping onto him, and tried to imagine what her asshole looked like now that it was gaping. He resolved that sometime very soon he would take the opportunity to explore ass with his tongue after he's lossened her with his cock. but that was for another time....

They lay their for several minutes, and their breathing returned to normal.

"I love you", Lorraine softly said.

"I love you too, my Love."

"We're going to have to come up with a new ice cream code name. And I think we'll be using this new one alot. A LOT."

12