Rocky's Bratty Stepsis

Story Info
Rocky's little sis won't let him sleep.
1.4k words
4.28
49.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers

**All Characters are over 18**

Tonight I was back at home on summer break from school. Ashley, my stepmom's daughter and just graduated Highschool. She had turned 18 about 6 months ago and she was looking finer than ever. We had only lived together for a year before I left for college, but we always had a blast hanging around each other. Tonight she came into my room as always. She was only wearing an oversized t-shit and underwear.

"Hey Rocky, what you doing?"

I turned and smiled up her as I got up from the couch in my room.

"Just getting high and playing on my phone."

She came in and started immediately poking through all my things looking for something to keep her interest. She look up to me.

"Kelly isn't spending the night tonight?"

"No, she has work in the morning, so I am on my own."

Ashley smiled.

"Good, I will have you all to myself then."

Ashley was a good kid, but she always wanted a lot of attention. I knew that she was coming here to cuddle before bed so I started undressing to go to sleep, kicking off my pants and pulling my shirt over my head. As I did Ashley let out a whistle.

"Someone has been working out."

I smiled as I flexed my biceps.

"Curls for the girls."

Ashley smiled and ran her hand down my chest.

"Well it's working for me."

I walked passed her to climb into my side of the bed. As I did she darted her hand out and poked me in the ass. I tried to slap her hand away but she was already laughing and jumping over to the other side of the room. It's hard to stay mad at her when she has such a happy smile. I frowned at her though.

"Come on, I want to sleep tonight."

Ashley pouted.

"You are so boring."

I didn't break.

"You can sleep here but you have to be good."

She smiled as she crawled under the covers.

"I'll be good."

I got in to bed as well. Ashley immediately scooted over and wrapped herself around me. It was always a little awkward when Ashley would want to sleep in the same bed with me. She liked be the big spoon, her thigh thrown over my hip, her arm across my stomach and her breasts pressed into my back. I'm embarrassed to admit it would get me hard, even though she is my step sis. Tonight was no exception, her skin pressed against mine, I could feel my cock get bigger in my tight boxers.

"Goodnight Ashley."

She hugged me tight.

"Goodnight Rocky."

She played with my hair as I started to relax.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay up?"

I grunted a no in response, but she just poked her finger in my ear. She poked it in and out to fuck my ear hole.

"Maybe I could poke you in a different hole..."

She brought her hand down and poked my asshole over my underwear. I grabbed her hand, rolling my body on top of hers. I was angry with her when I grabbed her. I love her but she can be annoying as hell.

"Cut that out or I will give you a spanking."

I looked at her seriously, but she just gave me a mischievous smile.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I would like that."

I kept my full weight on her with her hands pinned down above her head. I cold feel my cock pressing into her stomach, It felt thick and long pressing up against her like this.

"Promise me you'll let me sleep."

She squirmed under me as she tried to get away, but I just pressed my body down even harder on hers. She pushed her arms up, I was surprised with how strong she was and really had to push back on her. I could feel my cock expanding the longer I laid on her.

"Fine, but I want a freckles kiss."

I smiled as I kissed the freckles on her two cheeks. She closed her eyes and mouthed "thank you" to me as I rolled back over, lying down and closing my eyes. With her arms wrapped around and the sound of her light breathing behind me I quickly fell asleep again. But I heard Ashley move behind me.

"Got chya!!"

All of a sudden her finger poked me right in the asshole, I swear her finger got up to her first knuckle. I nearly jumped out of the bed in shock, but instead I flipped over back on top of her. I wrestled with her, trying to grab her wrists, I was furious.

"God Dammit Ashley!" I shouted at her as I pinned both her wrists down above her head and held them with one hand. With the other hand I pulled down her underwear and gave her three sharp slaps. She cried out in protest but I just put one hand over her mouth and gave three slaps to her other ass cheek. She grabbed at me and tried to roll away from me. She managed to get my underwear down. I hadn't noticed until my cock sprang free but I was rock hard. My cock pointed up in the air towards her face, the head flared and purple from all the blood packed in there. She paused as she saw my cock. It was her first time seeing it hard and no doubt she was a little stunned. I was still very mad though. I pinned her back down on the bed and crawled on top of her, the base of my heavy cock resting on her clit.

"Is this what you wanted!" I shouted as she squirmed under me. I lined my cock head up to her entrance and without even really thinking and sunk it deep inside her. She cried out in pleasure and I just put my palm over her mouth, not wanting to wake up her mother. She was surprisingly wet and I sunk in easily, but no doubt she had never taken anyone my size before. I grabbed both her legs and held them in the air as I forced inch and inch of my cock inside of her.

"Why couldn't you just let me sleep!"

I was slamming into her now with long powerful strokes. Her hands grabbed tightly on the sheets with her mouth open in a perpetual moan as she struggled to handle the assault to her pussy. I forced her legs down, not trying to pleasure her at all, all I was focused on was my own orgasm. With her legs held down like this I had free access to pound her pussy. I slammed into her until I felt my orgasm start to build.

"I'm gonna cum Ashley, oh God I'm cumming!"

I felt that first jet of semen spray forcefully inside of her, after that I pumped load after load of cum deep inside of her. After I finished cumming I pulled out my still hard cock and turned Ashely on to her side so I could watch my cum pour out. With each involuntary contraction of her pussy more cum would run out. I grabbed my cock at the base and would use my wide cock head to scoop up each glob of cum and rub it back on to her pussy until it was a sopping white mess. Only then did I stand up to go grab the baby wipes. My hard wet cock bobbed in front of me as I walked across the room, every muscle popping from the angry fuck I just gave her.

"Do you want a baby wipe?"

I had calmed down now and was back to being the loving older brother. Ashley only responded with a moan, clearly she hadn't gotten over her own orgasm yet. I sat down next to her and cleaned her pussy thoroughly. It took 3 baby wipes to clean up the massive load I had just deposited inside her. But after that I laid down in bed next to her, this time I was the big spoon as we both laid naked, my deflating cock lying inside the soft fold of her ass. This time Ashley was quiet, and we both fell asleep quickly. At least now I know what to do whenever she can't get to sleep.

Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers