Highschool Physical

Story Info
Rocky gives the nurses a big surprise.
2k words
4.18
78.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers

Chapter 4: Nurses Office

**Note: All characters in this story are above 18**

That afternoon I had to go get my physical from the school nurse in order to play sports this year. I didn't mind though, I got to skip class for this period. So I was feeling good as I walked into the nurse's examination room. But instead of seeing Nurse Dana I saw Kelly, one of the girls from my class standing there in a white lab coat.

"Rocky!"

Kelly announced in her perky voice

"I am going to be helping out with your exam today!"

I stood there stunned, not knowing what to say as Nurse Dana strode into the room.

"Rocky, you're late." She eyed me above her square black glasses. At 30 years old, Nurse Dana looked incredible. Her curly brown hair rolled down over the front of her shoulders, and her confidence and command always got me half hard.

"Come on, let's get started."

She smiled at me as she handed me a dressing gown.

"Go ahead and get changed."

She was as no nonsense as ever. If I thought the two women might leave the room while I changed, I was wrong. The two women stood on the other side of the room as Nurse Dana explained everything in my chart to Kelly. I faced them as I pulled my shirt off slowly. I pretended to look down at my shirt, hoping the two of them shot glances at my swimmer's body while I looked elsewhere. I took my jeans off next, folding them and putting them in a pile on the chair next to me. I knew I looked good in my tight Pair of Thieves boxers.

"As you can see Rocky is in here for his physical check up for swimming."

The two women looked my way and I smiled and ran my hand through my hair. There was only one thing left for me to take off. I put my hands on the waistband, about to pull my underwear down and let them see my cock, but I chickened out at the last moment and turned my back to them. I still took my time putting the gown on, letting the appreciate the view from the back. As I turned around I slid up on to the examination table and smiled.

"Ok, ready!"

Nurse Dana responded in her usual commanding voice.

"Now Rocky, Kelly will be shadowing me today as part of the pre-med program she is applying to. Is it ok with you if she takes part during your physical?"

I nodded my head, but she just frowned at me.

"I need you to verbally respond."

I balked.

"Oh, yeah, of course. It's fine Kelly."

I smiled at her, she looked great with her blonde hair pulled back, she was going to make one hell of a cute doctor. Nurse Dana continued.

"Good, then lie back and pull the top of your gown down until it covers you up."

I did as she said, pulling my gown down and lying back. I gave my cock a quick adjustment under neath the gown so that it laid across my hip, a nice outline forming underneath the thin paper gown. Nurse Dana put her hands on my neck as she stood above me.

"Now Rocky we are going to check your lymph nodes. You can close your eyes and relax."

I did as she said. With my eyes closed I could focus on the feeling of the two women's hands caressing my skin. They massaged around my neck before sliding down to underneath my armpits. I enjoyed their attention, letting my mind wander as Nurse Dana explained everything to Kelly. I felt their hands move down to below my belly button. My cock began to come to life in response, lengthening and expanding across my hip. Nurse Dana pressed into my stomach as she said.

"We have to check your abdomen for hernias, this might tickle."

She had a wicked smile on her face as she pressed into me. I lurched up as she did, laughing and grabbing her hands, but she just kept pressing deeper far below my belly button. I tried to relax but the giggles kept bursting up as both she and Kelly pressed their hands into my abs. I jerked across the table, the small gown covering my cock slipping farther and farther off.

My cock was really feeling it now, the cock head now pulling up away from my body, pressing into the thin paper gown. I kept hoping for the gown to slide off, but sadly, all good things had to come to an end. As they took their hands off me I sat up and started putting my gown back on. Nurse Dana put a hand up to stop me.

"Rocky, now I am going to need you to stand up and take your gown off."

I am sure that when Nurse Dana said this she thought I would be embarrassed but I only smiled inside. Blood had been flowing to my cock the whole time the two women had been pressing their fingers into my pelvis. So when I dropped my gown to the floor my cock was just starting to lift away from my body. It wasn't bursting hard yet, but it was still at it's full length. My balls were pulled up against me in the cold room, pushing my cock out away from me. Mrs. Dana showed no reaction but did keep an eye on my size in a professional manner. I could see Kelly's eyes widen as she saw my cock. Clearly she had never seen anyone near my size in real life. Her breathing quickened and I let a small cocky smile play over my lips.

Mrs. Dana had me lean back against the examination table and spread my legs.

"Kelly I am now going to check for testicular cancer."

With one hand she lifted my cock, pulling it away from my body, while the other hand came down and cradled my balls in her soft palm. She squeezed my balls, running her fingers thoroughly over each one. My whole body relaxed from Nurse Dana's hands I felt incredible, As she finished up she wiped her hands and looked over to Kelly.

"Now it your turn."

Kelly shakingly said ok as she got down on her knees before me. Down on her knees, inches away from my thickening cock I felt like I was about to cum. She reached one hand up and wrapped one warm hand over me. I looked her in the eyes, she looked back, she bit her lip as she was clearly focusing on the task at hand, I just got to enjoy the sensation as her hands played over my shaved balls. My cock had totally lifted up from my body now, I was in heaven standing there fully hard in front of these two gorgeous women.

Kelly took her hand away and Nurse Dana looked pleased with how she did. I could tell the exam was almost over, so I took my chance. Putting on my most innocent and scared face I said meekly.

"Nurse Dana, one more thing I have been worried about....."

She looked concerned, buying the act.

"And what's that?"

"I am worried that my 'thing' might be too big."

I thrust my hips back, letting my cock swing lazily to the other side of my body. She smiled like it was a joke as she replied.

"Oh really? I think someone has been reading online too much. But here, I can look you up on a chart to see how you measure up."

She turned to Kelly.

"Nurse Kelly"

Kelly's eyes shot up, excited to help.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Get the ruler out from under the counter."

Kelly did, spinning around and bending down showing off her fine legs and ass as she dug around, my cock lurched imagining her bent over in front of me. Kelly turned around holding the ruler out in front of herself. I blushed as she made eye contact with me, the look of lust still on my face. Nurse Dana continued

"I need you to take a measurement of the length and girth of Rocky's cock."

Kelly looked mortified as she looked over to me. I was also starting to feel a little nervous. Nurse Dana Continued.

"Just place the ruler along the shaft and let me know what it says."

Kelly's face reddened even deeper, but Nurse Dana just looked at her, expecting her orders to be obeyed. Kelly walked over and stood in front of me.

"Yes Ma'am" she croaked.

Kelly stood just a foot in front of me, the two of us locked eyes before we both looked down to my cock. It stood hanging out, so far and long away from my stomach, curving up like a dog's tail. She put one hand down and wrapped it delicately around my shaft. I suppressed a moan as her had slid up slightly as she brought the ruler down, I was breathing heavily with her face right next to mine. She placed the ruler down and then announced happily

"Ten and a half inches exactly."

Nurse Dana smiled but just responded slowly.

"No honey, you have to press the ruler back until it touches his pubic bone. So we can get a standardized measurement."

Kelly screwed up her brow thinking.

"Right, let me just try again."

This time she squeezed my cock harder as the ruler pressed deeply into my skin, eventually touching bone. My cock throbbed in her hand from the blood being forced in, I could see the cock head visibly expand. Kelly studied the ruler carefully this time.

"11.1 inches!"

She looked up into my eyes and smiled, forgetting for a moment to be embarrassed and instead just beaming with pride. Nurse Dana pressed the number into her iPad and replied.

"Rocky, for your age you are in the 99th percentile for length. Now lets check the girth."

She handed a soft tape measure to Kelly.

"Measure the girth at the widest point, starting from the bottom."

Kelly took the tape measure and wrapped it around my cock at the base.

"Ok..." she said absentmindedly.

She took my cock in both hands as she moved the tape measure up slowly. My cock is fairly the same girth all the way around, but she found a point about an inch below the head where it flared out slightly. She read off the tape measure.

"5.9 inches."

She looked up in my eyes a final time. I became aware that her hands were still on me. She let her fingers slide down my cock as she stepped back. Nurse Dana broke the tension as she put the numbers into her iPad.

"Ok, that makes you 98th percentile for girth, giving you a total volume of-."

Kelly interrupted her, blurting out "65.5 square inches."

We both looked at her surprised, clearly she had been thinking about this. Nurse Dana broke the tension with a smile.

"That's right."

I stood there still naked, my hard cock pointing up in the air as Nurse Dana walked over and put her hand on my shoulder. She looked me in the eyes.

"Rocky, it's normal to be anxious about your body, especially at your age having so many changes."

I could feel the warmth through her hand as she consoled me.

"But I think you will find that your penis is perfect no matter what it's shape or size. And that you will find a woman who loves you for who you are, not just for what's in between your legs."

I genuinely felt encouraged by her speech as she walked over to the counter and put on one rubber glove. She rubbed clear liquid on her two pointer fingers as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Now, just one last test. The prostate exam!"

Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers