Rod Adventures Ch. 17

Story Info
Beautiful sex with ‘Doll’ and ‘Legs’, Michelle and Sophie.
4.8k words
4.56
2.8k
2
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
32 Followers

Sunday 20th December, King's Jaguar

It's a beautiful crisp December mid afternoon as I take the drive in my Jaguar on the M27 for the quick 30 minute drive. The time gives me the luxury to pause and think. Since the start of the lecturing and together with the Ring research and the concern with the 'Tarsis' situation and in effect the 'black mail' threat it has been far from easy to think clearly.

The thinking takes me back to my early exploration into BDSM and this was before I became an academic and became intensely curious about ancient civilisations and ancient Egypt in particular.

My mind then leaps forward to the actual BDSM relationship I was involved with for over three years before it ended. Deeply personal it had in a way scarred me although it was correct and proper for it to have ended when it did.

As I approach Southampton and dial in the route to the Pilgrim Inn in Hythe road I am thinking about much more about the last year and the visit to the historic dig and feeling closer to discovering the object of my obsession for all those years. I also think about that time last year when on three or maybe four occasions I first saw Michelle and on seeing her that first time I had the image of 'Queen Clarissa' in mind and renewed thoughts of finding a suitable sub.

As I pulled up to the hotel car park I take a look at the two cards that were left for me last night. One from Sophie which had the words 'You make me wet' and one from Michelle with the words 'I want you inside me' and with Michelle the details of the time and venue with the cryptic message 'Legs and Doll would like to offer Tongue one of his kinky wishes on a plate as an early Christmas present and suitably gift wrapped for you. Love slave Michelle.'

The Ring of Domination presented me with the opportunity to fulfil the BDSM desire but whilst research with Sophie had been necessary I still remember that initial first conversation with Michelle where the ring's powers were still very much unexplored or understood the initial few instructions for her to accept the statue, return to the record room and remove her bra had all been followed.

But her first sexual submission with her mouth and my statement 'So the ring is not needed right?' was made when I had not been wearing the ring. The desire to have her submit willingly rather than via the will of the Ring at the time was more important. More so the following day in my flat where again I was wearing the Triskelion BDSM ring.

There was an idea that a symbol was needed to represent this brand of sexuality and lifestyle. As well, the symbol needed to be a bit mysterious. When worn, it could not attract a great deal of attention from "vanilla observers". It did have to be easily recognized by those who knew what it was. In the end, Steve Quagmyr, created an emblem reminiscent of the yin-yang design.

As a Taoist myself this has a strong appeal for me.The choice of design was influenced by a description of the ring that "O" was given in the novel "The Story of O". The ring as described in the book " . . . bore a three-spoked wheel . . . with each spoke spiralling back upon itself . . ."

Once again the Ring of Domination is safely back at my flat locked in the safe. Slave Michelle is already under the signed contract but that does not apply to Sophie. She has however been subject to the influence of the ring just the once and again with her full submission being her own choice after I had taken the ring off.

I know my slave still has a lot to learn but she is a first class student. Her friend is willing to help with the kink as much as I think she enjoys the sex, or at least sex with me, and now as I understood it Mike too. As I walk to the entrance the gravel drive, hearing the stones crunch under my foot I wonder if Sophie had mentioned to Mike what her plans were. It would have been Veronica anyway who would have agreed for both girls to have the day off. It was Sunday after all.

Sunday 20th December 1998, Southampton Pilgrim Inn pm

I go to the reception and ask for the letter that I was told would be waiting for me.

"Here you are Professor King, enjoy your short stay with us."

The receptionist was a pretty Asian girl. It was starting to become more common for Asian and Oriental employees to staff front of house roles in the hospitality industry. With my mind as ever on the ring I was curious for a second of which particular gem stone would activate for Asian or Oriental women and of course Afro Caribbean as well. Taking the joint ownership of the pub afforded me the opportunity to come into contact with many more people and in particular not connected necessary with the University. In the new year the University would become the focus for the recruitment but the plan was to have Simone primarily involved in the training but I knew I would need to rely on the ring to make the suitable submissive candidates properly trained and prepared for the 'NO LIMITS' game.

I tap the letter against my hand. I like attention to detail. I can see the girls do to. I open the letter and there is a hotel room key card and a post it note attached. Room 69! Nice. I head towards the lifts.

Sunday 20th December 1998, Southampton Pilgrim Inn am

"Hi Simone, wow what a fabulous venue, the rate was very reasonable too."

"I am pleased you like it! Having been running events for the Firehouse these passed few years I have a lot of good contacts. It's handy though it was the Sunday as they get very busy at this time of year with all the Christmas parties. Let's get a drink at the bar. I have about an hour to spare but I have bought some equipment I can use to get you prepared. I assume the arrangements are clear with your *ahem* guest. I don't want to mention names."

"Simone, you can take a picture of us. 'Doll' and 'Legs'. She's Doll and I am Legs."

"Let's see. Oh that's perfect, look Doll?"

Michelle was dressed in a black sleeveless dress showing her cleavage. She was wearing a black slim choker and various silver bangles on her left wrist and her red silk scarf.

Sophie was dressed in a white sleeveless dress with a pink graffiti pattern. She was wearing her silver and pink matching watch on her left wrist as an accessory.

"So as I discussed on the phone Simone with the Professor, we did want to give him a bit of a surprise. Michelle and I joked about a ménage a trois. But it seems it is one of the Professor's kinks anyway. But as it's intended to be an early Christmas present for him, can you kindly gift wrap us for him, roped, tied and gagged. We can play his kidnapped students so he can have his wicked way with us. You can leave us on the bed waiting."

The conversation continued over drinks with plans for Christmas and what the new year would bring. Simone checked her watch.

"I need to watch my time girls. Let's go up to the bedroom and I can get you ready. The ropes will take a bit of time. I am also planning to gag you with silver tape. I don't know exactly what the Professor's plans are but you will be totally at his mercy."

"I think that's the idea." Sophie giggled. We headed for the room.

Simone waits for us to strip naked and we put our dresses away in the hotel wardrobe. Because she explained she will tie our wrists we have to take off our wrist accessories. She notices the red silk scarf on Michelle's left wrist.

"You can leave the choker on Michelle. It's very sexy by the way! I need to leave this silk scarf on too don't I?" She smiled at Michelle.

"I will put these in this desk drawer. For goodness sake do not forget about them will you when you are ready to leave." We both nodded yes.

"This is a fabulous room. One of their best."

"Okay I will bind your ankles first. Restraints can be pretty sexy. You ankles will be pretty much hooked together so difficult to move about, I will tie your hands behind your back next. You both have fabulous bodies, as a Domme I love the female form, all curves. My beautiful sub Kelley has a great body like yours. Are you girls lesbians by the way?"

I looked at Michelle.

"No, we're not."

"Your Master might expect at least you to explore I imagine, of course I am sure he will let you know. The secret is to try and guess his mind. Expect him once he gives you some liberty from your bonds to be creative and inventive, especially you Michelle as you are the slave right?"

"Yes!".

"He has chosen well I think, but you have to get to know him well. Really well! Just remember the words in your slave contract. Try your best to live up to them."

I think Simone was particularly hinting at something but she would not elaborate. As if reading our mind she spoke softly, almost to herself.

"He has that intensity! Even after these few days since the early hours of Wednesday I can still feel his touch. The touch when I so badly wanted to cry out but could not." She ran her hands absentmindedly down her body and seemed to shiver.

Simone had finished tying our wrists together.

"Okay the only thing now is to apply the tape gag. But before that ..."

She came over to the right side of the bed where Michelle was lying and reached down and took her by the hair and pulled her up and bent to kiss her pushing her tongue into her mouth. With hands tied Michelle was powerless to resist but seemed to kiss and tongue back. After about five minutes she let Michelle rest on the bed and tore off a strip of wide silver duct tape. She taped it over Michelle's mouth as she looked up at her.

"That was nice!" She then walked around to my side of the bed.

"I've never snogged another brunette." As she taped my mouth she said.

"My sub is a blond like you Sophie. She is a great kisser too." She winked.

"Okay girls I will leave now. You are ready for Professor King. Have fun!"

And with that she left and closed the door that locked behind her.

'I can hear the Door' thinks Michelle. 'Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde?'

"Well now ladies. I did get the cards." Inside was an address and hotel key card. The room number 69. A nice touch. "

Let me get comfortable.' I take off my and belt.

"You've seen this before haven't you Sophie." I say. "That time in my flat. I told you I wanted to use it on you. I don't think you we're ready for it then. What about now? Your both gagged and tied. It's a perfect opportunity. But Sophie or Michelle? 'Doll' or "Legs'?".

Slave, I do need you to understand all my needs. But do I show you by example, with your beautiful friend? Or is it better directly with you? Choices, choices. Let me fix a drink and take time to decide."

Looking at the table I see a familiar looking bottle. I pick it up. The Macallen 12 year old. Someone has been paying attention. I crack the seal and pour a glass and take a slow sip. The familiar taste and warmth I know well.

I watch the reaction from both and look at them closely on the four poster bed.

I fold my belt and trail it over Michelle's tummy.

"It's five days to Christmas but you girls are going to get your present early as am I it seems. I like an edge." I turn Michelle over and see her bound wrists but also the red silk scarf. I untie it and go over to Sophie's side of the bed.

"I need some time just with my slave but I want to be sure the rest of the evening that all three of us can enjoy each other. I know you girls are not lesbians but I would like to see you enjoying each other at various points too. But that is for later. For now I will blindfold you while I enjoy my slave." I watch Sophie's face recognise what I have said and then I blindfold her with Michelle's red silk scarf.

"It's time I show you my devotion to your beautiful body slave."

I undress so that I am naked and fold my clothes and place on the chair. I take the folded belt in my hand. Pilgrim's Inn is in quite a secluded spot. Sophie is face up bound and naked and blindfold. Michelle is face down. I take another drink from the glass draining it. I pour a double double measure into the glass and set the bottle down.

I take the belt and bring it down on Michelle's ass hard. WHACK!

She reacts and moans into the gag. Sophie jumps at the sound. I proceed to whip Michelle hard a further nine times on her ass trying to space the blows evenly. Her moans and screams escalate into the tape.

After ten I stop and take another long sip of the MacAllan. I approach the bed with Michelle's red whipped ass exciting me. I get on the bed and part her ass cheeks and push my hard cock against her anus, she moans out anew as I force my way in passed her tight anal sphincter with only a moderate amount of lube from my pre cum. This is my first anal sex session with my beautiful slave and I intend to savour it. She is wearing her hair loose so I gather it in my right fist as I begin to sodomise her deep and hard. I drag her to the edge of the bed as she continues to moan into the tape as I fuck her harder.

She is on her back again as her roped crossed ankles and her knees fold up to her tied crossed hands. I knows she can sense I am enjoying her and her moans continue as I slow the pace a little my cock now sliding into and out of her rectum more easily. I slow right down as I can feel my orgasm approaching for the last five minutes I poll easily into and out of her ass with those beautiful hazel eyes staring up at me. I push in deep and hold as I feel my ejaculation release into her bowels. Her moans have stopped as I slowly keep erect inside her as the last of my seed enters into her. She is looking at me as I finally pull out. I finally pull the tape from her mouth.

"Hello my beautiful slave. I have wanted to do that for some time but now just seemed the appropriate time."

"Thank you Master."

"I don't want Sophie to feel left out."

I stand and pull the tape from Sophie's mouth and untie the blindfold.

"Hi Sophie!"

"Hi Professor King! That sounded quite intense! I seemed personally to feel every blow with that belt! Of course with me you only used it three times if memory serves me well."

"I remember, and then we had anal sex, your first time right?"

"Yes that's right. I was happy that it was you for my first time."

"So was I." I went over and took another sip of the malt. Leaving just about a single left in the glass. The warmth I felt added to the satisfaction I felt in my loins with the climax inside Michelle. I raised the glass to her. "Your idea?"

"Yes Master, I remembered it is your favourite malt."

"Well let me have a quick shower and change. I can go to the bar and bring both you some drinks. Currently you are not really able to get them for yourself are you?"

I see the girls wrists are tied behind their backs. I don't mind bondage but it does limit depending on the configuration the use of hands that can be better utilised in serving and giving pleasure. The knots were quite sophisticated, a rope master. I started with Michelle to start to undo them.

"Whose work?"

"Simone." Sophie said.

"Ah of course. The Southampton link. I should have guessed. How is she?"

"She is good. Busy with the Christmas period but looking forward to joining us in the New Year!"

"Yes next year is going to be a very interesting time for us all." I take the red silk scarf after untying Michelle's wrists and tie it for her on her left wrist. "I hope too in the new year you will finally be worthy of my collar, then this will be more of an accessory than the symbolic meaning it holds for now. I imagine though you will always want to wear it after your collaring."

"Yes Master, I will."

I take the order for drinks, Malibu and pineapple for Sophie and Bacardi and coke for Michelle. I return with the drinks and with the girls hands now free they can drink but with their ankles currently still tied I have to pass to them when they want a sip.

When I return Sophie asks me to fetch some cream from her hand bag. Michelle's buttocks are still sore from the whipping and I watch as she administered a soothing application of cream to the inflamed flesh. I ask Sophie to continue giving Michelle a nice back massage whilst I enjoy a slow anal fuck with Sophie at the same time. I take my time fucking her ass as her hands caress and massage Michelle with Michelle softly purring in pleasure at the massage.

I finish the sex with Sophie and then explain I am keen for Sophie to teach Michelle the expert technique she had with her mouth in sucking cock. It starts with both of them sucking and licking my cock with their tongues. Sophie then takes me deep in her mouth. I can feel Michelle's hand cup and massage my scrotum then I feel her tongue and then mouth enclose my ball sack as Sophie deep throats me.

Sophie takes her exquisite mouth from my cock and it is replaced by Michelle's. I can hear Sophie give instruction. I feel Michelle take me deeper and start to use suction and her mouth and tongue until the experience becomes very similar to when Sophie has just taken me deep. The girls then decide to finish me off with both taking turns to suck my glans. It does not take long for me to cum and some jets across Sophie's nose and the girls enjoy sharing my cum and pass it between each other in a hot kissing session with tongues.

"Mmmmmm Michelle, that was very hot what you did with your mouth. I did say you were a fast learner but it helps when you have a good teacher and Sophie certainly seems to be that!"

"Thank you Master."

"I think you girls are going to be a whole lot of fun, whilst the whole bondage thing can be exciting in the right circumstances perhaps it's not the best if it limits or restricts what you girls might want to do either with me or each other. Let's get you fully untied and then I will suggest some sexy games the three of us can play." Both girls smile at me.

"Sounds good Master!"

"Sounds good Sir!"

I untie the remaining ropes so the girls can sit up and finally I pull Michelle to her feet and kiss her. I can taste her cum as I French kiss her passionately. I pass her the Bacardi and hand the Malibu to Sophie who is sitting naked on the left hand side of the bed. I then fill another double from the bottle of MacAllan that is close to half way empty so I plan for this to be the last, at least until after we have eaten. It's still late afternoon only so with the girls still naked we have a good three or so hours before dinner. I ring down and make a reservation for dinner for three at 8pm in the hotel restaurant.

"Yes room 69. Thanks. Ladies dinner is on me tonight and no arguments. I know this is your 'surprise' for me but there is more than one way to enjoy your company, as well as your insanely attractive bodies it is your minds too I want to enjoy over a conversation at dinner. But for now my appetite has been wetted for another type of hunger."

I explain to them both that I would like the opportunity we have to expand their thinking. I remind them that although I know neither of them are lesbians as close as sisters as they are I would like them to experience pleasing each other with their mouth, teeth and tongue. It is as if it is my permission that removes the inhibition they may have previously had of expressing so overly sexually what they mean to each other.

They start by kissing and using their tongue and teeth to take turns in licking and biting gently each other's nipples. It is highly erotic for them and for me watching. I remind them that we are in room 69 and how good they know I am with my pet name of 'tongue' but equally they can learn to please each other. I am very fucking hard but it is about their pleasure as much as mine so I watch as Michelle takes the lead which pleases me and pushes Sophie onto the bed and shuffles round and brings her hips above Sophie's head and opens her lower lips with her fingers as she pushes down onto Sophie's face.

"Suck me "'Legs'!" She brings her own face down to Sophie's well manicured snatch and opens her with her fingers as she searches with her tongue for the core off Sophie. I am surprised at the boldness of Michelle and she has changed from the timid student that I first met at the museum. Both girls explore the beauty of cunnilingus. It is a huge turn on though I have never considered myself a voyeur necessarily.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
32 Followers
12