Rod Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

I am ready for Sex with them both so ask them to get on their knees side by side as I will take turns fucking them from behind. I start with Sophie and easily enter her well lubricated cunt and start fucking her. 'Doll' watches her face as I enjoy the beautiful 'Legs'. I bring Sophie to a climax and then switch to take care of 'Doll', my slave. Her cunt is always nice and tight. I want to watch her face as I fuck her so get her to change position and lie on her back as I enter her. I spend longer enjoying her starting off slowly then fucking faster, harder and deeper into her. I am very conscious of the red silk scarf on her wrist and what it signifies, that this beautiful brunette beauty has committed to me. I am thinking about the countless times Khem would have enjoyed Queen Clarissa but was making her submit under the power of the ring. It was clear he was a sadist and it was likely his sex with 'his' Queen was very brutal for her. Despite having a sadistic streak myself enjoying 'Doll' is very much designed to give her pleasure not pain and she experiences yet another orgasm as I finally cum inside her.

We take a short break. The girls finish their drinks and we all hydrate with the bottles of sparkling mineral water that is complimentary in the rooms. I note that it is a Scottish mineral water 'highland spring' and silently promise to take a holiday with 'Doll' to show her the beautiful sights in Scotland in particular Loch Lomond. Michelle in our 'Negotiated boundaries' discussion has shared a kink of having sex in open spaces. I smile as I think of making love to her in the 'heather' and recall the poem of the Scottish poet Rabbie Burns and the 'original lyrics' written in 1782.

Gin a body fuck a body

Comin' thro' the rye

Gin a body kiss a body

Need a body cry?

Chorus:

Ilka lassie has her laddie

Nane, they say, hae I

Yet a' the lads they smile at me

When comin' thro' the rye.

I explain to the girls I would like to enjoy both of them at the sane time, the classic ménage a trois.

We start with me lying face up on the bed. 'Doll' sits astride me and takes my cock inside her cunt facing towards me, 'Legs' sits astride on my face, facing 'Doll'. I begin exploring Sophie with my tongue as Michelle rides on my cock. The girls start kissing and fondling each other's breasts as we all fuck.

After the long sex session we take a break. The girls want to shower and get ready for dinner and of course change back into their dresses. I find a music Channel on the TV. It seems they are doing a feature; 'a Life in Music', by Enya. I love the music of Enya and that of Clannad also. In particular although I have never spoken Gaelic it is a beautiful lyrical language and reminds me of Tolkien's Elven languages, Quenyan and Sindarin. Sindarin is strongly influenced by Welsh so again their is that Celtic connection that links Ireland, Scotland and Wales in the U.K.

The girls are dressed and ready for dinner. I get to appreciate seeing them clothed in their pretty dresses. They ask me to take a picture of them both, the so called 'Doll and Legs' picture. Sophie shows me the picture from earlier that Simone took. Sophie being a 'selfie' expert she takes a few head and shoulder shots of the three of us. I have brought a nice blue three piece suit to change into which I fetch from the car after dressing in my casual clothes for the drive. At Christmas itself and Hogmanay I plan to wear my kilt. As a Scot it was definitely something I wanted to buy, a full kilt and dress which was custom made in Glasgow by McCalls. Quite a few English friends can be envious of the traditional Scottish uniform which is smart and distinctive. My own Tartan is Gunn with the motto 'Aut Pax Aut Bellum' meaning 'either peace or War'. The Gunns historically where more for the latter.

We have a great meal of four courses with wine. Given that I was now eating I was back on the malt but ordered a Dalwhinnie 15, an expensive but beautiful malt.

We sit for a while in the open lounge area discussing all and sundry. Both the girls will be busy in the bar over Christmas and I have vacation but will use it to journal everything we have learned to date on the research and will work on the lecture series in the new year.

We return to the room a little before midnight, check out is at 10am. We do have several more steamy sex sessions with one in particular where they are both naked lying face up in the bed and I am fucking Michelle as she looks at me and Sophie pleasures herself with her fingers as we fuck.

We end the night with me with my arms around my slave spooning her as Sophie drifts off in a peaceful sleep lying naked beside us.

As the Girls made their own way in Sophie's car when I check out and pay for the food and drinks from last night. I wait for them to come downstairs and kiss and hug them both before making for my Jaguar in the car park and the short drive home to my flat.


Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12