Rod Adventures Ch. 21

Story Info
OVA Gym and Sex Training. A LOT of SEX.
4.8k words
3.23
7.2k
2
0

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Wednesday 13th January 1999 Invincible Pub, Elizabeth's bedroom.

With the door locked and following the kiss it was time to explore and enjoy Jennifer at leisure. I was aware that Frank's influence had made all the girls both submissive and obedient. In some ways in particular with Jennifer I would have preferred to be more the initiator of in particular a BDSM relationship but realistically without Frank 'paving the way' it would either not have been possible or relied on methods I would rather not have to rely on. It seemed though with Jennifer and more likely also with the others that had a stronger natural sub tendency that for Jennifer at least considering a sexual relationship with another female was clearly not something she was adverse to, and quite the contrary if I read my signals correctly.

I have focused on the girls clothing but for my part I wear what makes me feel powerful and confident so as typical for me it was leather trousers that were skin tight, a black bra, a plain grey sweater and a soft black leather jacket. My fashion accessorising was normally focused on my shoes. I am wearing black stilettos with white studs with 2 gold chains on each shoe. Jennifer was wearing red court shoes to match her outfit.

I take my jacket off and toss it on the bed.

"I want you to take off my sweater Jennifer."

"Mmmmmm", she purrs. Jennifer is a medical student and I have heard that can make them highly sensual, I shudder a little that she has probably seen dead naked bodies both Male and female on a mortuary slab or is likely to in her degree course. The medical students can refer to this as 'the drains'.

She pulls my grey sweater over my head and my long brunette hair worn loose cascades down my face as she places the sweater on the bed. I am wearing a black bra that has white wiring for support.

"Take off my bra sweetie!"

I watch her eyes, Jennifer has amazing brown hazel eyes.

"I can't wait to feel your tongue on my clit."

I like being in charge as a Domme but I do like to let my subs take the lead at times. Jennifer is far from being my sub but after the game I would like to think that Kelley would not mind if I took Jennifer as a sub too. I of course had plans in mind for this day with Jennifer so in her bedroom and the bedside cabinet I open the drawer and take out a pair of handcuffs. With me now naked from the waist up I look at Jennifer.

"Do you like what you see hun?"

"Mmmm yes Simone I do."

"Turn around!"

Jennifer complies.

I hand cuff her hands behind her back.

"I would like you to please me Jennifer."

"Yes Mistress."

I am surprised to hear her address me as that, pleasantly surprised of course.

"Let me see you ...".

Standing behind her with her wrists cuffed I pull Jennifer's sweater free at the waist from the tight waistband of her long salmon pink skirt. Once I have eased a few inches free I can take it and pull it up her back and over her head. I kiss her bear back knowing I was correct she was not wearing a bra and with her magnificent firm breasts she does not need one. I turn her around and our naked boobs touch, we are of similar height. I can feel our aroused and hard nipples brush and touch. I kiss her fully and deeply for the second time since I closed and locked the room. Sometimes as a Domme I need this.

Our tongues explore and I bite on her lip. My hands reach around and undo the button of her skirt. There is a zip which I pull down and and I ease the long skirt over her hips and falls around her thighs, her hands still cuffed I guide her to the edge of the bed and push her onto it as my hands take and pull the skirt down to pool around her ankles.

She has beautiful Shapley legs, slim thighs tapering into her knees and calves. She has a red thong on. I kneel down looking between her legs and parting her knees wide. My fingers find the buckles of her court shoes and I unbuckle and remove them and finally remove the skirt from her ankles. Her two longer chains were removed when I took off her jumper. Aside from the thong and the silver necklace with the black diamond shaped stone she is naked which is just how I want her.

I stand and undo the tight button of my own leather trousers which I have to ease down my legs. I have to take off my own shoes, the black stilettos with the chains so finally I can remove my trousers too. I have pink panties on which I remove leaving me totally naked. I sit on the edge of the bed and grip Jennifer by the arm and pull to motion her I want her on her knees whilst still cuffed and take hold of her raven flamed hair and pull her head between my legs.

"Please me Jennifer!"

It is a command and I know she is willing to obey. I feel her tongue explore my slit and probing my lower lips open to her probing and exploring tongue. I urge her on and grind into her face as she eats me.

Thursday 14th January 1999 Invincible Pub

I made sure I caught up with the three girls the next day.

"You were all told about the free gym membership?"

"Yes Simone."

"It's mandatory you attend gym 4 times a week. We have a personal program for you all. It has been scheduled around your university classes and your bar shifts if you have any.

You are all single right? No boyfriends or any other distractions?"

"Well I kind of have a boyfriend but it's getting difficult", Sarah says.

"Well you know the rules about the pub living arrangements for your tenancy and the demands on your time at the University, work and the training. The grim reality girls is you don't really have the time for a serious relationship. But if you think you can make it work, good luck!"

"For all of you though to stress between your university work, the bar work, the gym and other things you will not have much spare time believe me. Try and get your first session in the gym over this coming weekend. I will try and be there to make sure the schedules are correct and can watch you work up a sweat. I am quite a gym bunny myself."

"I want you all to think of it like this. As I said you are all now Invincible girls. You belong to the pub. It is your home, your work, everything. You also each belong to a mentor as we discussed on Wednesday. You will listen to an obey everything your mentor asks you to do without question. Are we all clear?"

"Yes Simone!", all three replied.

"Good! I will see all of you at the gym then at 8 am early when I want to put you through your paces and being ready for this game."

Sunday 17th January 1999 Portsmouth, Pure Gym

"We will start with you Sarah. That's a nice gym kit by the way, all white. Short vest top, very short gym shorts showing your ass cheeks, white leg Warner's and white trainers. Your first piece of equipment is the treadmill. This is to work on you aerobic stamina and general fitness. Start with the 40 minute session that will get progressively tougher. As you will be the advertised anal specialist in the game I want you to work on your glutes for the next 30 minutes. There is a sports band at that station. Finish your session with a warm down stretch against the wall, bring your knee right up, foot flat against the wall for a full stretch."

"Elizabeth, for you similar treadmill workout for 40 minutes. I must say you look hot in that all black outfit. Sports bra and briefs and black trainers with pink laces, very girly. Michelle has asked me for you to take selfies of you working out. She also wants you to focus on strength so a lot of shoulder work that will keep your boobs firm and lat machine for a strong back. Some work with dumbbells and of course the usual stretch and cool down. She wants you to push yourself."

"For you Jennifer the same treadmill workout. I love you in that pink sports bra and grey sweatpants with pink matching trainers. Honey I want you to focus on your core strength. In particular I want you to develop your pc muscle as the vaginal expert, I want you to be able to squeeze a hard erect cock in your cunt as if you were gripping and squeezing him with your fist. The idea is clenching and contracting you can bring a man off inside you without even having to move much at all when he is inside you. This is direction from Frank. Like Elizabeth he also wants you to do strength training but with the barbell so you will need gloves. Of course you will have the cool down and stretch at the end. Ladies begin with the end in mind and really push yourself. I will be doing likewise. After the session and shower I have a fantastic little cocktail bar called 'The Alchemist' I can introduce you too where we can chat, it's quite far from the gym but I can drive us there in my car later. Okay train hard. We will get together in a couple of hours."

Monday 18th January 1999 Invincible Pub, Family Room

In the room are the following people. Simone, Sophie, Frank, Mike, Sarah, Elizabeth and Jennifer. Everyone is dressed in casual clothes, jeans and a top, except me where I am dressed in leather corset, black leather wide cuff sleeves, fishnet tights and long black high heel boots. It is early a little after 8am.

"Good morning everyone. Frank just to report all three girls worked hard yesterday at the gym and we relaxed and celebrated with cocktails at 'The Alchemist'.

"Glad you all enjoyed it."

"Ladies as you all know the game is called OVA which is first and foremost a game about sex! Lots of sex. I think it important that with just a little over 6 weeks away for the game that I introduce a sample of what the game can be like and ensure that after today the sex with up to three men for one girl will be like. Of course we only have our two handsome men in Frank and Mike but as we need to keep the training to a very closed circle you will appreciate this must be kept strictly within the pub and confined to upstairs. What we will refer to for those not in the know as 'Upstairs Activities' as opposed to the regular bar and food services which we will call 'Downstairs Activities'. If you are ever in the bar or even outside with anyone not in 'The Circle' you can use those terms. If anyone is ever curious you can explain that 'Upstairs Activities' refers to the limited room accommodation that is available though of course never when we are close to running an OVA night."

"Please undress down to your underwear and we can start your training. The first lesson will concern oral sex. Sophie is your main instructor. You will first watch her perform and then it will be your turn."

Frank is wearing the Ring of Domination. Four of the gemstones are lit, the Diamond, the Sapphire, the Ruby, the Emerald. They are lit with a steady glow. With both Sophie and Elizabeth being Diamonds and Sarah Emerald and Jennifer Ruby the Sapphire must be lit for me. I will be overseeing the training rather than actively participating but the sexual attraction I feel for Frank is palpable despite me being a Domme.

"Undress now."

At some point I am curious and would like the opportunity to wear the ring, see how it feels. I know Frank is very judicious in using it. In discussions with him he feels he does not wish to have to use it. But his research on it with Michelle in particular means he is not afraid to either.

The girls undressed as ordered. Elizabeth is wearing a navy and pink matching frilly underwear set, Sarah's choice is mainly black with pink pattern, Jennifer is wearing a white bra but with green bra straps that match the black panties edged in green and with a green love heart at her crotch.

"Mmmmm good. You will all be excellent in the game after you are fully trained. The game is in 6 weeks so you will be worked very hard to be ready for it."

Simone motioned for Sophie to come over to Frank, and strip until topless and then unzip Frank's trousers, take out his semi erect cock, wank him with her hand so he was hard and erect. Then she took him into her mouth and took him deep.

"That's perfect Sophie. One of the things you 3 girls will have to get good at and learn fast is taking a cock deep. Control any urge to retch, gag or worse throw up. Oral sex can be in your control to an extent but if a man wants to throat fuck you or fuck your throat like a cunt you need to be able to learn to take it deep and manage to breathe if you are being taken that way. Also another tip. Your mouth is your first and best tool to being able to get a man off. Make him cum. Always swallow if he comes in your mouth unless its clear he wants to come on your face or breasts." Continued Simone.

"That brings me to another important point about oral sex. If a man wants you to have oral sex, without him having to say anything you should always be topless when you give head. So if dressed you need to strip until you are topless. Having panties or even jeans a skirt is okay still if oral sex is the objective. Your breasts should always be on show when you are sucking cock."

Sophie finished with Frank.

"Well what are you waiting for. Sophie has shown you what to do. Sarah, let's start with you. Remember what I said about being topless. When ready come and kneel before Mike this time and get ready to start your first oral lesson."

"Yes Simone."

Sarah unhooked her black bra and dropped it casually on the floor as she walked over to the armchair where Mike was sitting. She knelt in front of him and put her right index finger suggestively in her mouth as Mike unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped his fly and fished his rapidly hardening cock from within.

"That's perfect Sarah. Now take me as deep in your mouth as you can and start to suck me. Mmmmm that's very good Sarah but deeper. All the way down your throat."

"That's fucking perfect Sarah. Get your tongue and cheeks working on it. I am going to cum straight down your throat. Just swallow quickly. No choking or retching."

"Mmmmm that's it. Big swallows. Gobble it up. Seems you are a natural cock sucker Sweetie."

"Okay next up Elizabeth. As well as using your mouth while being fucked Frank will fuck your cunt while you can show your technique in pleasing Mike." Said Simone.

"Mmmmm yes good technique Elizabeth. Michelle will train you but you can learn a lot from Sophie too." Continued Simone.

"You have a beautiful nice tight cunt too!" Added Frank who had pulled of Elizabeth's navy and pink knickers and pushed his cock into her shaved cunt as she continued to suck Mike.

Simone was watching with Sophie as Elizabeth worked deeper on Mike's cock as Frank started fucking her harder.

As the two men respectively finished sharing and enjoying Elizabeth Simone turned and said...

"So finallyJennifer."

"One final thing ... all your beautiful sex holes have to be available and trained ladies. Yes importantly you are all going to have to become experienced in hard Anal sex sessions."

Simone did not have to remind Jennifer who already removed her bra. She goes to kneel in front of Frank who had moves back to his chair after finishing up with Elizabeth. Jennifer takes Frank in her mouth and takes all of him in remembering to look up at him as she does so.

"Mmmmm like that. That's it! Keep looking at me while I make you suck. Frank takes a fist of Jennifer's red flaming locks as he lets her continue. Simone continues the instructions.

"Now for the rest of this first session Frank and Mike will work round you one by one and fuck all your beautiful holes. We will start with You Jennifer as your here."

After expertly bringing Frank to another climax he pulls off Jennifer's knickers with the green heart. He puts his left hand cupping her cheek and pushes into her cunt. He begins long slow thrusts into the sexy redhead as she starts to moan softly.

"Mmmm another nice tight cunt."

Simone watches the sex and looks at the other girls. "Any questions? No. Good."

Frank brings Jennifer to a climax and then looks at Mike.

"Want to try Jennifer's ass out Mike? Sarah I want you over here!"

Mike manoeuvres Jennifer to part her ass cheeks and slowly pushes his cock into her ass causing her to moan out but this time in pain rather than pleasure. As he eases further into her he begins to sodomise her roughly, Jennifer cries out. Simone comes over to Jennifer to talk her through the pain.

Meanwhile Frank is handling Sarah on another armchair, one that has not currently been in use.

"I want to get started on your training. In particular Anal and I will open you up back here."

"You are going to be perfect in a few weeks Sarah. Mike will then just need to work on your stamina so you can really take some serious punishment."

Frank begins fucking into Sarah's ass after he has eased into her initially with the addition of some spit lubricant into her anus.

"Back to You Sarah Mmmmmm let me spend some more time in your ass. I do have a thing for brunette's so you are going to receive some special attention from me."

Frank spends some more time sodomising the beautiful Sarah. Remembering that Sarah has been offered to Mike with Sarah's ass nice and open he calls Mike over.

"Mike time for you to enjoy your girl in the way I know you like." He looks down at Sarah. "Don't think I am done with you yet Sarah, I think it's time you discovered some ass to mouth honey." Mike comes over to take Sarah in the ass while Frank makes her take him in her mouth fresh from being in her ass.

"Now Sarah, I want you to focus on sucking my cock. Remember keep looking at me. Keep good eye contact. That's beautiful sweetie. Keep looking at me. That's it. Mike's sliding into your ass but I want your eyes on me the whole time. You remind me very much of Michelle which is a good thing. I gave her a lot of time and special attention. I think it's going to be the same with you. Now finally Sarah before we start on Elizabeth let's get you familiar with sucking a cock while your ass is being fucked."

Both men start the spit roast of the beautiful brunette anal player.

'God she is good isn't she Mike. Just perfect for the game."

After finishing with Sarah both men now turn their attention to Elizabeth.

"Your turn Elizabeth. Ass and cunt. Time for your first double penetration. I want your ass."

Mike prepares himself first by getting Elizabeth to mount him. Then Frank approaches and again uses his saliva spitting into her anus that he parts with his hands. She cries out as he forces his hard cock passed her tight anal sphincter muscle, eventually the passage inside her eases.

'Mmmmm nice and tight both, right Mike! Seems you keep yourself very fit Elizabeth which is a good base to start from. In the gym I will ask Simone to work more on building your stamina."

Both men then get into enjoying thrusting into Elizabeth's cunt and ass with Frank continuing to talk directly to Elizabeth as they both fuck her

"For the rest of the morning we will use you in all sorts of ways. In time Michelle will be much more focused with your training but for now you need to understand exactly what upstairs activity means and it is the number one reason you have been hand selected."

"Elizabeth- mmmm got you nice and opened up. I will get back to Sarah and leave you with Mike!"

"Hi Sarah. Time to enjoy your tight cunt. The last of your sexy holes for me to try. Your body is so beautifully proportioned. Fuck You are going to be so good in the game."

Frank gets Sarah on her back and pushes into her cunt and begins fucking her taking his time as he watches her beautiful breasts bounce up and down as he thrusts. He takes his time and brings her to orgasm.

"Take me in your mouth now and show me you want to be the premiere Invincible girl."

Sarah sits cross legged on the floor as she takes Frank in her mouth and sucks using just her mouth her arms behind her back, as she sucks deep a few times she remembers to look up at him as she continues to suck.

Meanwhile Mike has finished with an exhausted Elizabeth after making her suck his cock deep after he finishes fucking her. He compliments her as being as good as Sophie with her mouth.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12