Rod Adventures Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Jennifer. I am Mike. Don't think you are going to be left out."

"Let's see how much you have learned from watching Sophie handle cock."

Jennifer kneels and takes Mike in her mouth just working on sucking the top of his glans.

"Not bad but you are going to need a lot more work on your technique I can see. I know Simone owns you but I may ask him to reconsider. I trained Sophie on cock sucking so looking for another student. You'd be ideal. Will show you how to take all of me down your throat and keep me there."

"Hey Mike. I see you are making sure Jennifer is not left out. I see you are teaching her to be a good Oral slut. Let me just slip into her cunt. She is another great player for the game. And just for reference Simone's ownership of Jennifer is not up for discussion. It doesn't stop us both enjoying her together now."

Frank eases into Jennifer's ass as Mike makes her take him deep in her throat.

"You'll get a chance to test drive her as she develops. You can have a Room Zero session with her when I think the time is right. It will be close when she will graduate and be ready for the game."

"Okay Jennifer it's time for me to get into your cunt properly."

"Mike has asked that I transfer ownership of You but I declined. It will be Simone who will decide exactly how you are trained."

Frank looks at Simone who has been following the conversation closely.

"Simone I want to start that now. I plan to train her as a pain expert. Sit astride Sarah and I will introduce you to pain."

Frank looks at Simone and she gives a nod. She has been orchestrating proceedings until now but she knows Frank well enough and reminding them all that the pain training is very important. She wonders if he suspects as she does that it will be Jennifer that will draw the attention of the players and she wants her to be ready.

Sarah lies on her back while Frank gets Jennifer to sit astride her face facing her. Frank pushes into Jennifer's ass.

"See that's hot. I am in your ass but will use different techniques to train you to enjoy and get off on pain."

"Michelle is my pain slut. She is one of a kind but I will get you working with Simone to be close to being as good as her eventually."

"Okay EAT her out Sarah and make her cum as I increase the intensity in her ass at the same time."

"Mmmm get into it Jennifer. In time you will be able to climax just by a man hurting you. You will become a true pain slut. I want Simone to fast track you on that journey. Get you there sooner!"

"Okay that's good. Now relax into your orgasm as I continue to ass fuck you."

"Mmmmm Sarah looking at you while sodomising Jennifer is making me so damn hard."

"I have a special room where prior to your graduation I will spend time with you both. You are both going to be so ready for when the time comes."

"Let's bring in Mike to continue your training Jennifer. Just the Double Penetration for now."

"But there will always be an element of pain in your training. Let me show you now."

Frank takes hold of Jennifer's hair and pulls it hard as he ass fucks her harder as Mike rocks his cock in and out of her cunt with his left palm flat on her right right ass cheek and his right palm on the small of her back as he fucks her.

Jennifer screams out.

"Good girl. You will get used to pain believe me. More so than Sarah or Elizabeth."

The sex session with Jennifer is over leaving the second girl sexually exhausted lying on the arm chair for the time being.

"Hey Sarah. This is Mike. Show me what you have learned from Frank so far in pleasing a man." Mike clearly wanting to reassert his ownership over Sarah.

Mike lies fully back on the armchair with his back on the seat, legs out and braced to support thrusting up into Sarah as she faces him and mounts him . She starts to fuck up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm you are a fast learner aren't you?"

"Now Frank has another hot Brunette Michelle who you met. He kind of put an exclusion zone around her as far as I am concerned. He think he made it up to me with a late Christmas gift. It kind of did at the time but he and I are joint owners in the pub. He's already knocked me back on the hot little redhead Jennifer with Simone. But for now you are all mine so you will soon learn in time what a real animal I can be."

"Frank has just prepared for a special room made and it's just down the end of this corridor. You and I will spend some one on one time in there."

"Keep fucking me honey! That's right! For now your sexy body and face is enough to keep me hard. Before long though it's going to take a whole lot more than that! You'll find out soon enough in that special room."

Frank looks at Simone. She can tell he is not quite finished with Jennifer yet.

"Time to get into your sexy ass again Jennifer. You are going to get a lot of anal sex. All of you girls will. You will be given specific gym training to keep your gluts nice and tight for anal sex."

Frank takes the tired looking Jennifer and realises all the girls will need more stamina training. He can see by the look on Simone's face she realises it too.

He pushes into Jennifer's ass this time.

"Okay Jennifer. To finish this first session some cunt work. I want you to concentrate on your clit and the pain. When Ready you can cum."

Frank uses hair pulling again as his method of inducing pain as thrusts up into Jennifer's cunt.

"I want you to train hard in the gym with Sarah. I want you Ready for more serious long duration pain sex sessions with me. I will introduce you to the whip in Room Zero!"

"That's where all you players will have your OVA graduation ceremony once Simone, Michelle, Mike and I all have you fully trained prior to the start of the game." Frank announces to the others as Jennifer cums again despite the pain.

12