Rod Adventures Ch. 25

Story Info
The final two gems and revelations from an African Princess.
5.5k words
3.33
2.3k
00

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Friday 5th March 1999, Southampton

It had been over 6 weeks since my encounter with the beautiful Indian girl Zaina and also 6 weeks when the gym and sex training of Elizabeth, Jennifer and Sarah was considered complete. Mike who we had agreed between Simone, Michelle and I at the beginning had been tasked with ensuring the Invincible girls were all expert in fellatio in all its forms including the ability to take a man very deep. I had focused in close collaboration with Michelle and her assigned girl Elizabeth on pain training.

Simone was focused with the gym training on vaginal sex and ensuring the girls knew how to grip, squeeze and manipulate a man's cock with their pc muscle gripping their cock. Mike of course was taking care of Oral sex and between us, we ensured that all three girls were very used to hard and sadistic anal sex with hair pulling with the girls that all had long ponytails for anal sex gripping it tight against the scalp as we pounded into their bowels ensuring they had several climaxes before we finally released our explosive ejaculations into them.

The preparation for the Invincible Girls for the OVA game was in good order. In addition to the special attention and one on one ownership of Simone over Jennifer, Mike over Sarah and Michelle over Elizabeth the girls were well trained.

Because I knew Mike in particular enjoy sadistic anal sex with brunette's in particular and had attempted to exercise that in the early days with what was a nasty attempt with Michelle that had been thwarted thankfully by Veronica with the Christmas Boxing Day encounter we both shared with the cute brunette and assigning the brunette Sarah to Mike his particular perverted kink had an outlet which I know he exercised at will with the beautiful Sarah.

I would see him lead her down the corridor of the pub from her room in the upstairs of the pub to the special Room Zero at the end of the corridor which was a soundproofed equipped dungeon.

I knew well what extreme and sadistic pleasures could be imagined by a man with a beautiful and sexy woman. It had been my focus for over thirty years and has led to the research and discovery of the Ring of Domination - an ancient artefact out of Egypt that had been used to control the fate and destiny of a beautiful Queen Clarissa who was rumoured to be as beautiful as her later contemporary of Ptolemaic Kingdom Cleopatra who she predated by several hundred years.

Following the discovery that the fifth gemstone Amethyst it appeared dominated control over primarily the Indian subcontinent via the beautiful Indian Girl Zaina with four of the others the Diamond, the Ruby, the Emerald and the Sapphire having been revealed much earlier with Michelle, Sophie, Veronica, Sarah, Elizabeth, Jennifer and Simone already confirming the domination of what principally appeared to be the colour of a woman's hair but in the case of the brunette's being ruled by both the Emerald and the Sapphire there was almost certainly some additional characteristics involved like the dominant or submissive personality of the female when I compared the more naturally dominant Sapphire Simone to the more naturally submissive Emerald Michelle. The even more submissive Sarah, also a brunette was another Emerald.

My main muse and most important female in my life were Michelle. Not only did she share my passion for the Ancient Egyptian mysteries she was also my BDSM slave and had signed a contract of dutiful servitude to me.

I had always in the very early days of this relationship asked myself if it was the obvious influence of the Ring of Domination that had compelled Michelle to agree to rather than want this particular relationship. However very early on she assured me it did not and of course when I discussed and proposed to her initially I was not wearing the Ring of Domination but rather a Triskelion BDSM ring, a ring that I knew Mike owned and at times saw him wearing. Much like Mason's secret handshake the ring when worn and recognised would let the respective owners know of the shared secret, if not the specifics.

I had also told Michelle I wanted to wait and see if I felt it was appropriate for her to become my collared sub. I explained to her that from my perspective, though I was aware not every BDSM practitioner may share the same view, as a slave and even notwithstanding the fact she signed the slave contract I did not see she had an obligation to please me. It would be different though if she were to wear my collar. No longer a slave, but my sub. Many would not see the distinction but I did.

The relationship I had with Michelle was extremely important to me. I knew deep down she thought the same. It was not because I was her first lover, though I was. I knew I had been searching for her even before meeting her and not realising that fate, or whatever you may want to call it, brought us together as it transpired I had seen her a year before we met. Subconsciously I knew that she was somehow destined to be this special someone or my Clarissa as I referred to her with a reference to my research of all those years when it was on parchment that led me to the firm belief that the artefact I now possess, and Michelle has let me know and explore its secrets, was fate being played out.

I was well aware that Michelle's only hang-up regarding our relationship was am I good enough to understand my needs, in particular the darkest parts of myself. The sadistic side of BDSM. In part this was my fault as I kept those things from her, at least the practice though had explored it with others including Simone recently but always under the influence of the Ring. All the girls I knew for these past few years had felt the influence of the ring. The full impact. After Michelle Sophie was the first. I remembered my first 3 way with Sophie and the sheer pleasure of enjoying the beautiful blond back in October of last year.

As part of Michelle agreeing to sign the slave contract I also discussed the boundaries contract. The boundaries contract was a method to change the specific limits we both would respect without having to redraft, agree and sign a new slave contract. We had not as yet discussed or agreed to the detailed specifics of the boundaries contract. In my mind, I was pretty sure what in particular our dislikes were. It seems that formalising the boundaries contract was probably not going to be needed and that made me smile inwardly. As far as Micelle's misgivings went in being the woman to satisfy her needs she opened up and discussed it with Simone. Not betraying the confidence necessarily Simone mentioned it to me. She appreciated it was an important aspect of this type of relationship being she was a Domme herself with her own Sub Kelly.

I discussed it with Michelle soon after and led her to Room Zero and demonstrated to her fully in the only way that she could both understand. Michelle's screams in-room Zero as I showed her my interpretation of what it means and feels like to give yourself to someone 100 per cent was an epiphany for both of us. I had taken an interest in Taoism and Tantric sex and Michelle and I both experienced multiple orgasms as the hours and hours I spent with her and inside her strapped and manacled to the X-Frame in Room Zero was the time I realised that she was already worthy to wear my collar.

In a similar vein that Mike would take Sarah into Room Zero for them both to enjoy each other, I did similarly and probably more often with Michelle but each pair had different motivations for those lengthy and intensive sex sessions.

Room Zero and its intended use were also enjoyed by Simone and Jennifer where it had been made clear by Simone that she wanted Jennifer as her slave in addition to Kelly. Again I did not question this nor wonder how Simone as a Domme would make her own slave Kelly aware of this intention but I did know the feeling between the pair of them was mutual and that is all that counted.

Although I had strict ownership of Michelle for the game because of my BDSM slave relationship with Michelle in effect she owned Elizabeth too. I knew of the very special relationship between Michelle and Sophie from the very beginning but it was very platonic rather than sapphic though I suspect Sophie may have been more inclined to explore that in part due to her previous issues with men. For Michelle's part though although not with Michelle it existed between Michelle and Elizabeth and again seemed mutual. Michelle was using the relationship to explore her sadistic tendencies with her own frequent long extended sessions with Elizabeth in Room Zero.

Often she would share how much she enjoyed her with the times we would make love outside Room Zero either in Sophie's or my flat though those times were not as often as I would like due to both of us being respectively busy with other matters.

There were a few times I enjoyed a ménage a Trois with Michelle and Elizabeth also once or twice in Room Zero. Enjoying Elizabeth between us with either me in Elizabeth's ass and Michelle in her cunt or vice versa. I developed a special dildo strap on for Michelle that gave her the same sensations in her clit based on an electrical induction so the faster she fucked the more intense the electro induction to stimulate her clit. In effect, she could achieve her orgasm by fucking Elizabeth with the dildo in a similar way I did with my cock. In time I also modified it so the main phallus was hollow and could be filled with a combination of her sex juices and my cum so we could enjoy a spit roast with Elizabeth filling her holes when we came. Elizabeth became our favourite sex toy for a while until we decided we may want some variety.

Variety with different girls was also something I discussed with Michelle and we agreed possibly anyone from the pub may not be a good idea. Likewise, we did not want to get involved with any of the students or staff at the University.

It was not often we met outside the University but I recalled one time in January when we had a coffee at Cafe CoCo. There was a pretty brunette waitress who worked there. I mentioned to Michelle and the next opportunity the two of us agreed to visit the cafe and checked out the waitress. We agreed she would be suitable so I ensured I had the ring on when I ordered. Her name badge showed her name was Phillipa. I suggested to as we paid that she should meet us later, the Emerald gem shone. A submissive brunette would be ideal. As we walked away leaving the cafe Michelle remarked that it would be fun to explore things with and agreed my flat was the best location. Michelle also commented though I don't think she meant to... "it's a pity she isn't a blond'. We would go on to enjoy sex with PHILLIPA several times but neither of us was interested in engaging her in our more intense Room Zero BDSM activities.

It was however that at the same time by accident and as I was returning to the University campus that one of Michelle's student friends, a Chinese girl saw us. She was pretty and my automatic thoughts were how nice her cute mouth might feel sucking my cock. The Garnet gem activated. It drew her attention to the ring briefly. I know Michelle realised it too. In time I discovered her name was Mai Yin and she in due course would confirm the influence of the sixth ROD gem as influence over the Asian subcontinent.

Because I had discussed and agreed with Michelle that we should look beyond the locale of Portsmouth for further research I contacted Simone and agreed to a long weekend break with Michelle to enjoy some downtime and catch up on her detailed research. We had already discussed a trip back to Egypt to spend some time in research of documents to fill in some of the pieces of the jigsaw in terms of research. We know we had a strong idea of the outline of this particular jigsaw with the four corners and edges completed. There was a lot of the internal pieces too but Michelle's great hunch and feel for the pattern recognition is that significant pieces are missing that finding the right parchment might unlock.

Simone had set us up with some nice accommodation but it was on an evening stroll with Michelle we spotted the African beauty, Alyssa. We could not both help but being attracted to her. Of course, I was now in the habit of wearing the ring. In what was a cold late February afternoon the seventh gem the Beryl flashed strongly as we both admired this African beauty. We would start by enjoying her in the accommodation that Simone had provided to us but we both knew we needed to spend some lengthy time with her in Room Zero and would want to install her as a member of our close team. It was no surprise for us to learn that she was indeed a genuine African Princess and was a student at Southampton University.

It was curious also to discover that Alyssa was 24 years old and into her final year studying a Bachelor of Arts degree in Ancient History and History and her final year. There was an obvious interest when Michelle mentioned her degree and she seemed impressed when Michelle mentioned she intended to apply for a PhD doctorate. But beyond the academic interest, there was a very overt sexual attraction to this stunning girl that later Michelle and I would both agree was the most beautiful female either of us had ever seen and that included the stunning Simone who was herself a real beauty.

Alyssa had an aura about her that reminded me very much of Simone. The suggestion that we should meet and with a strong reaction from the Beryl gem its aquamarine colour. The ring was also hot on my finger as both I and Michelle reacted to this beautiful girl. She smiled at the suggestion answering she would like that and I could see her admire the way Michelle looked and later Michelle discovered she similarly looked at me. So as we were soon to discover Alyssa was bisexual and far from being a virgin. It was clear that in her exalted position as a princess and the fact that sexual activities between African people usually happens at an early age but as Alyssa had lived in the UK from an early age she had observed the UK customs.

She apologised and took out her phone and called to cancel a prior engagement she had arranged. My suggestion was to go to our hotel room but Alyssa explained her apartment had the opulence and privacy as was expected from her position and family wealth. As soon as I was satisfied that the three of us would be alone and undisturbed she explained that she would need some time but provided us with her address and keys to her apartment and insisted that she call a cab to direct her to her room.

The ring was very hot on my finger with anticipation. We learned that she had to arrange for her security detail that she would be spending some time with some friends and provided our names. We would be vetted which did not worry either of us. I would be interested to find out if the search would discover my membership to Tarsis's club and they would find out my academic awards and recent ownership stake in the Invincible pub. This search reminded me that ideally, I wanted Tarsis to provide the names of the three male players. Of course, I expected a refusal for confidentiality reasons but he did at least let me know that there were 2 high ranking American political figures and one British Senior Naval officer that had secured the highest bids for the upcoming OVA game.

A purse I imagined that exceeded well over a million pounds so the expense I had extracted from him to secure the Invincible Girls training and paying off Mike's debts and providing what I was assured to be 200 thousand pounds as a bonus probably meant he was still making a decent profit from the event as well as securing some high profile influence an American politics and British military influence. Power and wealth beget more of the same.

Alyssa's apartment was something else. It was very spacious with expensive furnishings. There were a few objects that were a clear reference to her African ancestry but in the main, there were tasteful European influences evident. The rooms had huge ceilings with elaborate candelabra lighting. It was clear with Alyssa she would not want to trade down to whatever accommodation could be provided in Portsmouth far less moving her into one of the upstairs bedrooms.

But in time with the mutual agreement, we enjoyed having her spending 3 days and 4 night's with us over the weekends starting Thursday evenings when at least she had no academic lectures and during Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Alyssa availed herself to both Michelle and me of her incredibly sexy body being chauffeured from her palatial surrounding to the Spartan furnishings of my flat and the invincible pub.

She of course spent many of those hours and nights in Room Zero. It was clear initially or assumed at least she would have no interest in participating in any bar work but occasionally she offered and in particular would do a shift on the Friday nights where I think the attraction in particular from the male pub goers but even more of the female regulars she commanded and achieved attention. Mike of course had a clear interest but she showed destain for him so I quickly ensured he did not make the obvious nuisance of himself. She showed due respect to Veronica the bar manager and most liked Simone but were gracious and friendly to all the girls which I think was due to the shared academic respect they shared.

Sexually she informed me she was most attracted to Jennifer. In that, she was again similar to Simone in thought and likes but I never tried to arrange anything with Jennifer as I respected Simone's special relationship with Jennifer that was already well developed and in the same way I never arranged for anything with Simone's slave Kelly, in particular as she was a blond and although we rarely if ever met Kelly in person Michelle was clear she would love and imagine being with her in Room Zero and admitted at times with Elizabeth she thought about the pretty blond and her slim body. Like me, she had respect for Simone so satisfied herself with fantasies about making the pretty blond scream in pain for her.

Our first session with Alyssa was a memorable one. Just after an hour after we had let ourselves into her apartment and Michelle had appreciated the beautiful things and almost swooned when she saw what was the master bedroom with its four-poster double king-sized bed and the silk drapes and expensive carpeting and extensive bedroom furniture. As a typical female, she opened a few of the wardrobes and exclaimed how beautiful everything was. Alyssa had style.

The object of our desire finally arrived. She told us that everything was fine with security and whilst she realised we would seldom be in Southampton she made it clear she would be disappointed if we stayed anywhere else. There was a generous side to Alyssa that was evident for anyone she respected or considered a friend so it was clear that this offer was made to Simone as well and whilst it is true Michelle and I never had a repeat with Alyssa following that first long weekend we met and enjoyed her I knew that Simone had both Jennifer and Kelly over weekends where they made love in such beautiful surroundings. Alyssa would never become a slave of Simone but if anyone Simone was likely to share either of them with Alyssa. I never had confirmation that this ever happened but the fact the opportunity may have arisen was exciting enough in itself.

Back to Alyssa and our first time with her. When she returned to us her sexy aura had the same immediate impact on both of us when we first saw her. I still was wearing the ring and the large reception lounge we were in was bathed in the aquamarine light shining from the ring. It reminded me of the purple bathed corridor as I led Zaina from room 7 to Room Zero.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12