Rod Adventures Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

We shared drinks as the sexual tension mounted. She poured us a drink and sipped her own. Let me get comfortable. She took off her overcoat and placed it on the floor. She eased her tight designer jeans down her shapely legs and casually unbuttoned her red silk blouse. I am hungry she sighed. We knew she was not talking about food. She stood in her underwear. It was a designer label red and blue halter bra and knickers. Her beautiful long black hair was worn in a ponytail. She had beautiful chocolate brown skin and a pierced belly button with a diamond stud. She was wearing a shade of gloss lipstick that matched her skin tone perfectly.

I love a good cognac before sex she almost whispered as she took a sip and looked at us both. We were both fully dressed. We both took a sip of the drink she had poured us. It was the same spirit.

We could make it our secret ritual. This from Michelle.

Before and after sex.

And during Alyssa said. The ring was now very fucking hot and her underwear appeared to show just the red parts of the design, the aquamarine glow seemingly making the like coloured of her underwear transparent

I want to pour and lick it from his penis and balls and your breasts and clit. Have you found my bedroom?

Yes grinned Michelle.

Shall we go?

We went to her bedroom and Michelle undressed.

I want to see you enjoy my slave first.

Slave?

I could see a rise of anger pass across Alyssa's face. I understood why.

My BDSM slave Alyssa. She is the most important person to me. You understand.

I saw she did and her smile returned.

She will soon wear my collar as a sub.

I was surprised I said this myself and to this beautiful stranger when the first person I would have shared it with was Simone, aside from the obvious person in Michelle. But it was the time she and I both would remember.

It was clear from her Royal background and standing that Alyssa was someone who was used to commanding people. I don't think I took that to mean she was necessarily arrogant and in fact, it was shown in time that she was generous in spirit. But dominant too. Michelle had started to exercise that with Elizabeth. As I eyed the African beauty and the illumination from the ring and the growing heat it generated another thought came to me. I was by now well aware of the power of the ring and its potential for employing a power over people only a few people should wield. However, I was not as yet aware but assumed it would work for anyone. With that and it was obvious that the only other person I could trust to use it was Michelle.

I took the ring off my finger and passed it to Michelle who put it on. Michelle was now naked and the aquamarine glow returned. She turned to me.

I think it wants you to exercise its power. We both looked at Alyssa.

You are used to being in charge Alyssa aren't you, being in control? Said Michelle.

"Yes, Mistress!"

Well, we have brought some toys for us to enjoy with you. You are going to be very fucking good for us aren't you Alyssa.

"Yes, Mistress!"

I opened the hold-all and passed Michelle her dildo. I unfastened my belt buckle and pulled it out.

Let's start with a spit roast. Do you want her ass or cunt?

Oh, Master her ass.

Michelle buckled up. I walked over to Alyssa as Michelle undid her panties thong and ordered Alyssa to kneel. As Michelle pushed the dildo into her ass I pulled out my erect cock with one hand and held my belt with the other. There was the open bottle of cognac so I gripped its neck with the hand holding the belt and ordered Alyssa to suck as I dribbled them cognac slowly on my cock.

This is what you wanted Alyssa. Suck my cock! Once she was on my cock I pushed her head down deep and gripped her by the root of her hair. I set aside the bottle and folded the belt.

Let's enjoy our new found toy and learn more about the power of the ring. I lashed down on Alyssa's back as Michelle began to sodomise her. I looked down as I made her deep throat me but admired her magnificent breasts but they were still clothed in the bra.

Michelle our slave should be topless when she is sucking cock. I see she will have a lot to learn.

Michelle reached around and undid her bra.

I know we are going to enjoy teaching her Master!

As we both took our time enjoying our first sexual coupling with the sexy couple I was aware that my sexual sadistic preferences appear to be abated from what I had experienced in wearing the ring and feeling what I describe as the need to enjoy her aggressively. It had been similar to my experience with Zaina. The reason was still unclear. It was now Michelle who was wearing the ring and I wondered too if she experienced the same escalation in need. I meant to think to ask her later but for now, we were lost in the joys of the spit roast of the beautiful African beauty. Alyssa herself as I came in her throat deep and Michelle had already had several of her own as the dildo thrusting created the electric shock buzz deep in her core as she thrust into the bowels of the African girl. She was making familiar satisfying sex noises.

This was the first of a long session where we explored the beautiful experiences with African beauty. Michelle returned the Ring of Domination to me after that first session and I did not feel it was necessary to put it back on. Alyssa appeared to be as very much into the two of us as we were into her.

Alyssa enjoyed a brief pause and savoured another glass of the cognac and we did likewise. It did become a ritual for us at the start and end of our sessions. We even created a cocktail that used cognac as one ingredient and named it the Alyssa sling. It was similar to a sidecar cocktail but we added what became a secret ingredient to the mix.

Our next act with the beautiful Alyssa was a nice sandwich as Michelle lay on her back and entered into her cunt with the lubrication from the recent orgasm in her ass while I enjoyed the experience of fucking into her ass which still felt suitably tight. It was clear that Alyssa was a toned and athletic girl. We fucked and enjoyed her and took turns using the belt on her beautiful back and breasts. It was clear Alyssa enjoyed this new experience and Michelle allowed her, in turn, to whip her while I took my beautiful slave up the ass in classic Dom style having her hair in a black scrunch as I pulled in her hair as Alyssa made her eat her out to climax while using the belt on her back as I savagely sodomised her and pulled her hair tightly to increase her pleasure to the sexual pain she was now used to and started to be dependant on.

Following the first evening of intense sex, we all showered and relaxed and all slept soundly, sexually exhausted in the large bed. I awoke to the two girls pleasuring me with their mouths cock and ball sack.

We discussed the plans we wanted with Alyssa to continue and agreed that she would not make a move from such excellent surroundings she had been born being accustomed too but she would give up her weekends and a free day to be sure she was available to continue the relationship and in particular, allowed us to explore her limits to the full both jointly and individually in Room Zero. To learn more about herself Michelle told me she was both Sadistic Dominant and Submissive sub slave with Alyssa and this allowed Alyssa to explore her own experience and preferences with the BDSM dynamic.

The final interesting thing that Michelle shared is in that first scene with Alyssa while wearing the ring she did experience a similar experience of the ritual and the sounds of the drums. It was something we knew we could and would experience with Alyssa individually in Room Zero whilst enjoying her while wearing the ring but as Michelle mentioned for research we would need another girl. Michelle began thinking about finding a suitable sexy blond we could exercise our sadistic demons with. I still wondered if Simone's Kelly might fit the Bill.

There was a lot to look forward to but the immediate focus was going to be on the OVA game due to start in a week.

However, before we left her I was not quite done with Alyssa. I was curious that Michelle had referred to the similar visions she saw when wearing the ring. I wanted a final scene with Alyssa.

She was wearing another sexy bra and panties set of black with pink trim. Michelle and I had dressed. From the hold-all I took out a red blindfold, a pair of handcuffs and a thin leather cord. I wanted a breathplay session with our beautiful African host. I put on the ring.

It's time you helped us with a little research Alyssa. You know how to cum right?

She nodded.

Can you focus enough to cum when you need to?

She looked confused.

It will all become clear. Michelle blindfold her and cuff her hands behind her. Take off her panties and get her face down on the bed. I stripped from the waist down.

I want you to use your belt hard on her back while I fuck her cunt from behind.

I approached her and took the leather cord.

You need to cum sweetheart before it's too late. I wound the cord around her neck and entered her cunt and began fucking her. I tightened the cord.

Start whipping her Michelle.

The room filled with the bright aquamarine colour as I fucked into her and tightened the cord. I could hear initially the hard wacks and the screams from Alyssa as I fucked get harder. Then I could hear the drums. BOOM BOOM BOOM. I could see the seven pillars and the seven females tied to them. The seven warriors ravaging them. I could see the circlets on each girl and the seven gems. I continued to thrust and pull the loud sounds of the belt tuning out as the sound of the drums intensified. My brain registered the sounds of ecstasy I well knew as the final image in the ritual scene focused on the girl wearing the Garnet gem with the bright aquamarine light shining strongly as the girls moan of ecstasy in the scene brought me back to the room.

I had released the cord and pressed my body against the red inflamed flesh of Alyssa's back. I could feel her own waves of orgasm squirt against my semen, mingling our love juices as we both gave in to our pleasure.

We left her sexually satisfied. I mentioned briefly to Michelle the images I had witnessed and suggest we compare notes. I knew for sure as did Michelle we were going to enjoy the research with this beautiful girl both the academic work with her background of ancient history but also in particular the physical research in Room Zero replaying that ceremony scene over and over.

I could already picture vividly a collared with padlock and manacled Alyssa ready on the X-Frame to help Michelle and me with our research.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12