ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 05

Story Info
Introduction to series and first encounters.
6.8k words
5
3k
1
0

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Week 0

In the very beginning, after the discovery of the Ring of Domination discovering and unearthing its full potential was a voyage of discovery but also prudence. How did it operate? What was the extent of its power? How many people could it influence at once? Did it work on both females which were clear at the beginning but also on males? And if so why?

Why? Why? Why?

So many questions.

To start to try and answer them we can go back to the first early use. The target is a couple of four. Two relationships. The right age group, early twenties. They are observed in a bar.

Now there are always different dynamics that go on between a group of friends and it can be interesting and intriguing to watch from afar as I did in this case. Amongst the full bar, I watch the interactions of the four closely for a good half hour, nursing my pint of lager as I quietly watch. It was clear who was with who. One couple were slimmer, she a blond, a size 8 and he has dark hair. The blond as I mention is slim, probably a B cup bra. She is wearing a sleeveless white dress just above the knee, long blond hair worn in a ponytail. I know I am going to enjoy playing with you. Their friends are more heavy set. The girl is maybe as large as a size 18 so curvy. She wears a black sleeveless dress which is longer and reaches her shoes. She reveals her best asset however her 38DD chest is to good effect. She is a redhead and she is very outgoing and bubbly. Her blond friend is quiet and quite possibly submissive and introverted it seems. It increased the sexual attraction I feel towards her but her friend despite being a larger girl is certainly facially attractive and pretty. She is a natural redhead, a hair colour that suits her personality. I notice an interesting dynamic.

The boyfriend of the blond can't seem to take his eyes off the redhead's breasts. I am sure his smaller breasted girlfriend must be aware. It looks as if when they all stand up from the barstools they are ready to leave so I have to make my move. The boyfriend of the blond walks with his hand on his girlfriend's ass, a perfect little ass beneath the white material of her white dress. I wonder if he has had anal sex with her, for sure if not already she will have by the end of the evening. I must allow these four friends to explore the sexual dynamics that exist between them, break any taboo's that might exist. Sexual liberation is the name of the game between these four. I plan to be right at the centre of it.

As they leave I approach them. "Having a great night?"

"Yes, thanks." The blond replies. Both men stop. "Sure, what's that got to do with you." The boyfriend of the redhead replies. I can see he is the more muscular of the two. I activate the ring. The Diamond and Ruby gems start shining.

"That's going to depend on the girl's friend, isn't it.

"Relax Robert. Hello stranger. We were planning to hit that nightclub. Wanna join us?"

"I have a better idea. How about some horizontal dancing. That hotel over there. We can make a real night to remember with your first group orgy."

So yes that was the first episode.

It was clear the sexual bond that existed between the four of them, and I was to allow them to discover, the cross attraction from the couples. The rough sex tendencies of the muscular boyfriend that he likes to exercise with his curvy redhead partner who enjoys it. As an example watching him ass fuck the slimmer blond as she sucks me off as I hold her ponytail tight and make her take me deeply as we both enjoy the spit-roast of the hot blond body.

The redhead and the other man James, the blond girl whose name I learn is Chloe watch us and get turned on before they are busy exploring each other.

I exorcise the sadistic demon for a bit towards the end of the evening with Chloe by handcuffing her and putting a ball gag on her. While I have Robert whip her small breasts and abdomen with his belt. I let Chloe understand and appreciate her submissive and masochistic side. She comes with the pain and realises she enjoys it. There is the possibility her strict and authoritarian and religious father may be used his belt a bit too often with Chloe when she started dressing in clothes that her friend Krystal, the redhead encourages her to wear to be more outgoing and get the attention of boys.

Rod Adventures interlude Pt. 05 - Week one

The next episode was a few weeks later. There has to be something that catches my attention and excites me enough to want to explore things fully further with the Ring of Domination.

The target this time was a lone beautiful blond called Angela. It was at the same leisure estate where two weeks earlier I had enjoyed the group sex activities and exploring sadomasochistic tendencies with Chloe, Krystal, James and Robert.

The Hollywood Bowl along with the bowling alley and lanes has an arcade with a range of arcade games. Watching from a glass window outside the building I see a beautiful long-haired blond wearing a short white vest top and denim shorts. It does not hide her firm 36D breasts or her erect nipples. She is playing the arcade game dance, dance revolution.

She seems to be enjoying the game and it is clear she is very good at it as she has been dancing and jumping for over twenty minutes. The track I can hear playing is "Like a Virgin" by Madonna.

I listened to the words as she danced and jumped.

I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through

Didn't know how lost I was

Until I found you

I was beat

Incomplete

I'd been had, I was sad and blue

But you made me feel

Yeah, you made me feel

Shiny and new.

I focused on the words I was beat, incomplete, I'd been had.

"Mmmmm I thought, who'd had you, and more importantly did they deserve you."

Yes Shiny and new. That is what I needed.

'Been saving it all for you.'

'Really? Mmmm I like the sound of that.'

Oh your love thawed out.

What was scared and cold.

'Okay, that's not what you need girl.'

I've nothing to hide.

'I can make sure of that one honey.'

I'll be yours

'Til the end of time

Now that in particular, that line, that girl, dancing to that tune. I had thought long leading up to the research and discovery finally of the ring about finding and training a BDSM slave. A girl of the right age. In her early twenties. A student quite possibly. Now that was an idea.

Was this beautiful girl dancing her heart out the one? Certainly, time to find out.

I walked into the arcade. She was still dancing. I watched her from the rear. Her great ass bouncing, clad in the blue denim jeans.

She eventually finished. She stooped to pick up a water bottle and took a drink.

I looked around to see if she was with anyone. But she was alone.

"Thirsty work huh?"

She looked at me. Taken aback.

"Are you watching me?" She said defensively.

I activated the ring. As expected the diamond gem shone.

"Well couldn't help myself to be honest, in particular as you seemed so good at it. Practised."

"Yes, I nailed this baby." She looked at me, with interest this time.

"So what's your story?" Bold, and upfront. I like it.

"Looking for a hot girl. Could be you? The track that was playing? Are you?"

"A virgin? No. You wish I bet." She winked.

"Maybe. A bit of experience is good though. I am sure as young as you are you have not had time to explore every sexual avenue open to you."

She shrugged. "I am twenty years old. I guess not."

"Do you have your own place? A flat maybe?"

"No, I still live with my parents. I drive them crazy at times. My music, my dancing."

"I'd love to see you dance more."

"That was my last pound. I need to go now anyway."

"It's cool. You can give me your number. You can come over and dance at my flat anytime."

"You have a dance machine in your flat!" She looked with amazement.

"No, but I can sort something out. What's your name by the way?" I ask as she dictates her number to me.

"Angela. Angela Black."

"Frank king." We shake hands.

"You like Madonna then?"

"Yes, she's great. That's why I like coming to this arcade. They have that track on the playlist.

"What about like a prayer?"

"No, they don't have that. Is that your favourite?"

"I like the lyrics. I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there."

"What do you think that means Angela Black."

"Hmmm yes. I know what you are thinking. You have a one-track mind don't you Frank?"

"Guilty! Don't think I haven't thought about doing other things with you Angela Black. In particular, watching your ass in those sexy denim shorts as you danced."

"You're terrible Frank. What were you thinking?"

"That although you said you weren't a virgin. That might not be true everywhere right?"

Angela blushes.

"I do need to go Frank."

"It's okay I have your number. Be in touch soon. I will sort something re the dancing. And yes look forward to having you on your knees and taking me there." I wink at her.

"Oh and Angela. I like the sexy clothes you wear for dancing. Shows your great legs and tummy. Make sure you wear similar when I invite you round.

A car drives up, Angela gets in and the car drives away.

Angela was a first. What I mean by that it was the first time I had seen a girl and used the ring but had not immediately followed through on a sex act at the time. I had planned to of course but this time I needed advanced preparations.

I had already started to think about a long term sex partner I could fully train to understand and satisfy my needs and do likewise for her. Not just a sex toy or a pain slut for one-off encounters. A true honest to goodness BDSM sub. Once trained she would wear my collar. We would have our day to day lives but come the evenings we would have kinky sex all night long.

It may have turned out creating a problem I didn't need if I had spirited her away from the Hollywood Bowl in particular with the car pulling up.

But all I had was her number. I called her the next day.

"Hi Angela, it's me, Frank. Frank King. From the arcade remember?"

There was a tentative wait for me on the line.

"Frank! Yes, I remember you. The Madonna fan. Like a Prayer right?"

"You got it, Miss Black. So like I told you, are you free sometime in the week to show me your moves?"

This was the point where I find out how post auto suggestive the impact of the ring is. I am doubtful if I am honest with myself but then again as a creature of habit I could probably find her another night. She still excites me so she is still very much in the frame for being 'the one'. Beautiful, long hair. Great body.

"Eh.... Could do Wednesday....."

Shit! No way. I am thinking.

"Sure Wednesday, what time?"

"From 8 pm."

"8 pm is great. Will you have a late pass, Angela Black?" I laugh. I can hear her laugh too.

"Late pass. Haha good one. Yes Frank I am allowed to stay up late. I am a big girl after all."

"Okay, Miss Black. See you Wednesday at 8. And wear something sexy. I want to see you bust those moves again."

"Okay, Frank. See you then."

So yes that is when I knew. This freaking ring. Oh my god.

It's Wednesday night just past 8 pm. No show. So shit I think. Write it off. Move on. I mean I specifically went out and bought a second-hand PS3 and a copy of Konami's Dance Dance Revolution with a dance mat. eBay is wonderful. It was cheap and I can always resell it. Just then a knock at the door jolts me out of the reverie.

I open it to see Angela Black panting out of breath. "Fucking creep!"

"And hello to you too!"

"Sorry, not you Frank. The taxi driver. He made a pass at me the bastard. So yes, a bit of fucking flesh and he thinks I am up for it. I should have got his number. I practically threw the tenner at him. He called me a bitch as he drove off. What an asshole."

"Come in. Come in."

Angela is dressed in jeans and a white sleeveless top. She has a white overcoat that she is taking off.

"Sorry just came from work. I was a bit late finishing hence the taxi."

"So Mister Frank wants to see me dance, what do you have for me."

"What I have young lady is this."

"Oh wow cool. I love this."

"So you can dance Angela, and get me fucking turned on."

Of course, I had the ring on and it was shining and starting to get hot at my suggestion.

The track she picked was Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.

You know that I want you

And you know that I need you ('cause I'm a free bitch, baby)

I want it bad, your bad romance.

'Fuck Yes.' I think. "So Angela you want and need me eh? Get down on your knees."

So that was how it first started. I enjoyed just her mouth on that first visit. I wanted to take my time with this one.

Week two

On the second week, and it seemed the Wednesday 8 pm slot became the thing, she worked those days until late and then took a cab to meet me. Foreplay was having her getting hot and sweaty, 'shaking that ass' as the song goes. Music became a big part of the lovemaking with Madonna tracks but also hard pop and rock music like Frankie Goes to Hollywood 'Relax' and New Order 'Blue Monday'. Angela would soon find out I liked rough sex but she would often be the one to encourage me to fuck her harder. In short, she was an adrenaline junkie so the dancing in conjunction with the rough sex was her Wednesday night fix. She joked with me it was saving her money too by not feeding coins into the machine in the arcade.

I still needed to discover if she could be trained and importantly was naturally submissive. My first opportunity for punishment was on her second visit. I mentioned to her when she visited I wanted her to dress to excite me. In particular to show her great legs off.

On her second visit, she was dressed in a short tee-shirt showing off her great chest but wore pink and blue jogging bottoms, stylish yes but covering her great legs. Although she explained in her work it was more appropriate I gave her the choice, either take a change of clothes or work dressed appropriately for her weekly visits.

The second visit though it allowed me to let her understand the strict disciplinarian I intended to be so once she had taken the jogging bottoms off and top she was ready to dance for me. She picked was Lady Antebellum 'Need you Now'. I told her I wanted her to fuck me after her half-hour dance warm-up. But not before I punished her with my belt bringing her to tears and screams that I masked in the flat by playing Blue Monday at full volume and by the time I was done educating her she was ready to please me by riding hard on my cock where I told her she had to work hard to earn my cum and I did not want another disappointment from her. I was wearing the ring again for this session which grew hot but subsided with the punishment session and subsequent fuck.

Her ass was nice and tender and raw from the punishment but I was not yet ready to have anal sex with her as I was still wanting to take things slow with her. She would learn though in due course that whipping her ass hard before an anal sex session was to become a staple addition to the rough sex she increasingly enjoyed. The makings of my sub as I hoped her to be seemed to be off to a good start.

Week three

It is week three and Wednesday night fun with Angela. The dance track she selected was Neon Trees Animals.

Angela is dressed in a white bra and blue and white check shorts showing those fabulous legs. She makes me want to get into her so fucking badly.

Tonight is the night I have decided I am going to fuck her up the ass for the first time.

I had the insurance of wearing the ring. I decided that before I initiated any significant new activities or escalations in particular sexually and tending towards the more sadistic side of my sexual needs from a sub it would allow me to manage the situation and above all make her enjoy it.

Angela in a way was still an experiment. What exactly was the full capability of this ancient artefact. It was clear already it was very powerful, this ability to influence a sexy young girl like Angela to become a sexual partner and let me exercise my deepest and darkest fantasies with her. The ring too I was starting to get used to, extracted a price from its wearer. In part, it was about new experiences. Here was I about to have and enjoy anal sex with Angela for the first time. I had some experience of how that felt when enjoying Chloe and Krystal. When the ring grows hot on my finger as I wear it and command subjects it appears that I need to exercise dominant tendencies overtly to satisfy the ring, almost as if it draws power from the scene as the events unfold and one or several of the gemstones is available and active.

The particular gemstone appears to be dependent on a combination of hair colour and ethnicity primarily but may be other factors too. It also appears to create a symbiotic link between sexual partners that may be involved in the scene. Whilst I am straight and strictly heterosexual I have found it appears to use the sexual attraction between couples or groups to have the male participation equally under the influence of the ring's power. I certainly plan to explore this aspect when the opportunity might lend itself. Of course, this is what I have been exploring over this past month or so with the recent conquest of the beautiful blond Angela Black.

It starts from when I order her to put her long loose hair into a single ponytail. This is following her usual foreplay session of the half-hour dance to the Neon Trees track.

When we move to the bedroom and I open a bedside cabinet and take out a pair of handcuffs. "We are going to have a time now Angela", I tell her. With Angela Naked I push her onto the bed and cuff her hands behind her back.

I unbuckle my belt and pull it through the loop of my jeans.

I press play on the music player I have in the bedroom and wonder what the neighbours must think as Angela's screams merge with the loud BASS beats and the lyrics.

How does it feel

When you treat me like you do

And you've laid your hands upon me

And told me who you are?

I thought I was mistaken

And I thought I heard your words

Tell me, how do I feel?

Tell me now, how do I feel?

She is ready for me now after the brutal punishment session. I hope she realises although I have not started to train her yet, not certain that she is the one, that this is about getting her to focus. Pain does that. You just want it to stop. I get her to that point, the ring with the anticipation of what's to come, what I want from this sexy girl, no I correct my thinking, what I need from her is this. The whipping starts to ease the heat. The intensity of the brilliant shining diamond gem in the space of the relatively small and dark bedroom has no windows to the outside world.

I whisper to her as I take hold of her hair by the ponytail. I have taken off my jeans and boxers and I am wearing a cock ring that will sustain my erection as I squeeze a small amount of anal lube.

"Are you ready for me now Angela Black? More importantly, do you understand what I need from you?"

Through a stream of tears, she answers back.

"Yes!"

"Good my beautiful. Remember you put this need in me. When I saw you dancing for the first time in the Arcade." With that, the whispering is over. For now, it is satisfying me and the needs of the ring.

I start fucking into her letting go of her hair and letting her fall forward back onto the bed. I put my left palm on the side of her head, her face turns to the right as her mouth opens in moans of a combination of pain and pleasure.

In the next few weeks, I start to use a ball gag on her. There has been a couple of complaints about the noise from the neighbouring flat. If only they knew.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12