ROD Adventures Interlude Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

I also start to have Andrea wear sexy black pull up stockings and at times a sexy top, this one particular time a red sweater with white polka dots. She never wears a bra but it makes our anal sex sessions more erotic with her being partially dressed rather than naked, I push her red top push up to reveal her fantastic breasts as I have her on her back, my cock in her ass as I fuck her watching her face, her eyes in particular as she looks back at me still wearing the ball gag and I can see she is enjoying this new dimension to our bedroom sex sessions. I can tell by then she needs it and wants it as much as I do. This very rough sex and intense sexual experience.

Week four

It is as early as the next week, week four that I start to have doubts about Angela being the one I am looking for.

Maybe as I realise with the ring there is a certain pattern and with that the potential for boredom to set in. I still enjoy her dancing for me, the thing that drew my attention to her in the first place. We both love our music and with the dance mat tracks and other rock tracks we played in the bedroom, albeit at a volume we can still hear. She accepts that punishment with the belt before anal sex following regular sex is something she tells me increases her enjoyment of the rough sex we have. On week four she wears a trademark for her. short sleeveless black top that shows more of her abdomen and some charcoal grey shorts. Her music choice for her dancing is CrushCrushCrush by Paramore. She communicates a lot through her music. It is very much a part of us getting to know each other. The biggest is still that we only have the 3 hours a week to get to know each other better.

I got a lot to say to you

Yeah, I got a lot to say

I noticed your eyes are always glued to me

Keeping them here

And it makes no sense at all.

"But I fucking love looking at you, of course, my eyes are glued to you when I have you ball gagged and ass fucking you and love to watch you reaction, Angela Black."I think to myself.

Week five

Week five is when I realise that as much as we both enjoy the 3 hours, for me at least there is a missing dimension to the relationship we have.

Angela arrives this week wearing a grey sweater, short-sleeves again but she is not showing her midriff as usual. She is however wearing a short pleated white skirt. She explains she is serving, waitressing like this and doesn't want to change. She seems worried she might displease me. I tell her it's fine.

"Dance for me!" I say. I have not been wearing the ring. There is nothing 'new' I want to try with her. Therein the problem. Why doesn't she excite the fuck out of me like she used to.

I pay particular attention to her choice of track. Angela has always communicated through her love of music and it's been clear for a while we both pay attention to the lyrics. The track is 'My life would suck without you' by Kelley Clarkson.

Maybe I was stupid

For telling you goodbye

Maybe I was wrong

For tryin' to pick a fight

I know that I've got issues

But you're pretty messed up too

Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

'Yes, we are both messed up Angela Black. Maybe me more so than you. But my reason, or excuse if you like as I am older, so had more chance to fuck up and make mistakes. I was hoping you are not going to be another one, but we will see.' I think.

During the anal sex session and before the punishment session I am much more brutal and sadistic with her. She realises it too immediately.She can sense something is not quite right. I remove the ball gag after the punishment session and want for the first time to to hear her. I know at least the next-door neighbour is away. But there are other flats in the block. Maybe due to the late hour, but the noises from the flat as I work on her are exciting me. I know as she enjoys rough sex usually and she still cums, several times in fact but although for this session I can see her face and see another emotion, rather than pleasure, fear. For the first time, I can see the fear on her face. It is then I realise, she is not the one.

Following the sex, she plucks up the courage, even despite what has happened, to tell me something.

"Frank. I have met someone else. I have been seeing him the past few weeks."

Now it makes sense. It's a relief in some ways.

"It's okay Angela Black. I know we have something, or rather had. I want you to be happy. Relationships are always difficult. You know what your kink is though right? So if you can reconcile that with your boyfriend it should work out with you both. You have to believe when I tell you I hope it will.

On her face, I can see relief. In the short time, I have been with her and maybe due to the influence from the ring, but maybe all the fun we have had in sharing a love of the same music played its part too.

I do have a final request for her. I suggest a cool-off period. I suggest to her that as we only see each other once a week anyway, that part of our relationship, getting to know just her but her friends as well probably has not helped. I ask her to come round with a girlfriend so we can just have a chat. I make it clear that no sex will be involved and plan to keep the promise. I am learning that the ring may serve as an introduction and breaks down barriers, but a full BDSM relationship has to be developed over months not hours or days. There was something always I felt was missing in the obvious attraction and lust I felt when I first saw Angela dancing in the arcade. Before I give her up I want to see how I feel when I meet a friend of hers who is probably going to be a similar age and equally attractive.

As I learned with the encounter with the group of four sometimes a girl's best friend can take a backseat in the looks and sexually attractiveness department. I only had another week to find out.

Week six

I have worked out a plausible story that Angela can tell her friend about how we know each other. I tell her to say I am her old music teacher that she has run into. She agrees this should work as the friend she will invite is a fellow waitress from work so not someone she has been to school with who will know she is lying. Music again is plausible for anyone who knows Angela and a work colleague is extremely unlikely Angela will have shared her sexual leanings and deepest kinks with.

I made sure the Ring of Domination stayed locked in the bedroom cabinet. I can be quite charming when I want to be. When they arrivemat the flat I greet them with a handshake. Very formal. There is still that look between me and Angela, the sexual connection but I quickly diver the attention by asking the girls preference for a hot drink. Angela's friend is introduced to me as PHILLIPA Gregory. PHILLIPA is even more stunningly beautiful than Angela. Very slim and petite. I was as good as my word however and do not try and make any moves on her.

There is an initial conversation about their work in the restaurant waitressing, PHILLIPA has worked previously in a cafe in Portsmouth. We then have a convincing chat about my role as Angela's old music teacher. The girls tell me they have only been working together for a few months. PHILLIPA is working pretty much full time whereas I know full well Angela is only part-time. The only awkward moment comed when PHILLIPA mentions that Angela never seems to be available on Wednesday evenings. She even jokes about a secret lover. At the end of the evening when they are leaving PHILLIPA catches sight of the PS3 sitting at the side of the television. "Oh, I used to have one of those." As she is leaving I catch Angela by the arm. "I hope everything works out. I promise I won't forget you." Angela gives me a peck on the cheek. "I am not likely to forget you either." She gave me a wink then leaves.

One thing for sure I now know. I think my search for a suitable submissive girl is likely to be for a brunette and not a blond. I am excited to find out how long that might be before I find her, and more importantly where. Portsmouth. I wonder why that has suddenly popped into my head, then remembered why.

The End

Authors Diary

With the ROD Adventures series complete I wanted to give my readers an insight to the origins of the story and the development and writing process and the background to the plot, characters and locations.

Before Submission to Lit

The complete story had been written in its original form prior to submission to Lit. This included the main story. A complete version of the three day OVA game and several of the short story ROD interlude stories.

In addition I had written the origin story of the original origin story of how the ring was created. This was used as a reference to the flashbacks but would not have been suitable for full publication in Lit. It would not pass the censorship.

I made the decision to publish on Lit. The first draft of chapter one failed submission but this was a misunderstanding from the Publishers. In the submission I also had the opportunity to rewrite and change some parts to improve the writing and story characterisation. Once part one was approved for submission I proceeded with the editing and submission of the remaining parts.

The format of the original version

In the original writing of what I refer to as the main line - the discovery of the ring and the Frank and Michelle line and the sub plot OVA game plus the short story interludes were all originally written in pages and used image pictures for locations, scenes, characters and the key sex acts.

With the text only nature of Lit it was useful to have these images e.g. locations, characters and clothing and sex scenes that I could convert into written descriptive words with the rewrite.

Early writing and BDSM influences

From early adolescence around years 11 or 12 there was one Primary School teacher who was beautiful and overtly sexy. She had a great figure and wore tight sweaters. It was also popularly known that indoors she would dress in sexy lingerie, stocking and suspenders. A visit to her door at hallowe'en could be interesting let's say. No suggestion of any impropriety of course but she was a young adolescent wet dream and I had a very vivid one of being at a party with her dressed in this green, figure hugging dress showing her curvy body. I wrote my first sexual piece of writing about the dream of her but sadly in a pre digital age so hand written and sadly lost to history and my imagination.

At that time soft-core porn in the form of Sun page 3 and one model in particular page 3 sian adey jones were fuel for sexual fantasy.

Once I had access to the internet and discovery of irc chat rooms and Mirc I found some BDSM chat rooms and found a community I could learn from and enjoyed many on line public scenes and of course a lot of private ones that seeded a long term interest in the BDSM scene. I also in real life had a bdsm relationship for around 8 months so many of the ROD adventure scenes are drawn from that real life experience. Sadly the relationship ended but it was right for both of us but it left a deep impression for the writing that was to come.

The Plot

The main plot idea arises from those early experiences of fantasy, on line and a real life BDSM relationship for a period. Two other important books I read as an adolescent were Herbert Kastle 'Dirty Movies' and Irving Wallace 'The Fan Club.' These books seeped into my subconscious mind and resurfaced in my writing.

The concept or idea it you will maybe in part of the Ring of Domination probably comes from Tolkien's one ring to rule them all and also the gemstones that contain the essence of the power as told in the origin story but never published is arguably from the Silmarillion, also Tolkien of course.

From the BDSM we have the dual D/s aspect and also SM aspect with bondage in the middle. Bondage features but not heavily in the series and more deliberately in the final chapter 27.

The other main plot device is the OVA BDSM game and this has two main purposes. The first is to explore the fact that the female anatomy has three sexual openings and the standard Caucasian hair colours of the blond, the brunette and the redhead as part of a sexual kink preference. The three hair colours give rise to the 3 female players for ova game and the colour associated is carried through to the clothing. Mathematically the combinations possible give rise to the 33 cards and 33 sex scenes. In the original story the OVA game involves Michelle, Sophie and Veronica as the 3 invincible girls with Frank, Mike and Brian as the three male Dom players. This was changed in the rewrite. There is still a reference to the first OVA game. The second OVA game involves the recruitment and training of the three new invincible girls from the university, Elizabeth, Jennifer and Sarah. The second main purpose of the OVA game in the plot is to support the idea of organised extreme BDSM games with many of the game cards involving punishment scenes but also the idea of the girls being used by the male DOM players as sex objects or toys for the sadistic players. The idea also a contrary to the BDSM D/s permission and the NO LIMIT aspect very much extreme SM. It also sets the idea of the underground organisations arranging these extreme games and videos for rich and powerful men.

The Locations

The creation of the Ring of Domination was always conceived of being created in ancient times and then lost in antiquity awaiting discovery. Ancient Egypt suited the period required and the pantheon provided a suitable god in Khem. There was human sacrifice and the origin story and flashbacks are glimpses of this. Michelle's research uncovers more details over the period of a long process of creating each of the seven gemstones in separate sacrificial rituals always involving seven virgins before the final ritual with Queen Clarissa being present as the Ring's first object target and the reason and purpose of the ring's creation to control her. In ancient Egypt the succession was via the maternal line hence the practice of incest between mother and ruling son as Pharaoh.

For the story the location of Portsmouth Museum is a key location. Portsmouth University is the link via the main character Frank King where recruitment for the OVA game is focused. Another location is required for suitable opportunities to meet random people so the pub is selected and as Michelle's best friend is Sophie and Sophie works in the invincible pub this is used as the key location for the OVA game with Frank using the relationship of Sophie and Mike and Mike's sadistic tendencies which he can cater for to arrange for part ownership in the pub. There are other locations in Portsmouth like Cafe CoCo that are used for local scenes. All the locations are real places.

Characters

The ROD Adventures series contains a cast of 22 characters. The majority of the characters are female. A good majority of female characters are written as strong characters, by contrast the male characters are in general portrayed in a negative way with the exception of Frank as the main character and Mike to an extent as flawed but his more paternal and ultimately sexual relationship with Sophie redeems his character.

Lit Categories

ROD Adventures was conceived primarily as a BDSM story series, however as a result of the Ring of Domination certain chapters were more suitable to be published in the non-con category of Lit. 16 of the 27 chapters of the Main Stories are published in the BDSM category. All of the 5 interlude stories are published in the non-con category and are examples of using the ring from a fantasy writing perspective for real life encounters and scenarios I have encountered. Reading these in this context hopefully increases your enjoyment of these stories if you read them with that in mind.

Important people

I had a lot of generous support in the early days from many writers in AH forums in Lit. There is also a special mention in particular I would like to single out as an editor that was very generous in editing the early chapters and helping me improve the writing. This is holliday1960. She is a very generous person. Thank you Cindy for adding me to your 'bag of rocks'.

Closing Comments

I hope you have enjoyed the ROD Adventures Series main story and the 5 short story interludes.

Thank You For Reading!

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12