Rodan 02 - A Real Date

Story Info
Robin and Jordan get to know each other a bit better.
6k words
4.74
3.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

Took me a while, but here it is, the second one.

Disclaimer: There's a lot of backstory exposure on this one around the middle, and it ended up being bigger than I wanted at first, but I liked it anyway. Also, I really enjoy the steamier scenes at the beginning and at the end.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

_________________

Jordan almost slammed shut his laptop lid in frustration. And good thing he didn't, since it was probably worth more than all his furniture together. But it was the third big mistake he made these past two days that would have him starting the video editing basically from scratch.

He blames Robin. Ever since their date, Jordan couldn't stop thinking about her. The beautiful features, those amazing blue eyes, the brooding demeanor and that huge freaking massive cock she has. And he didn't even get to fuck it!

He could feel his cock starting to swell again. For the last few days, everytime he thinks of Robin, this happens. Checking his phone again, still no messages. He had sent one yesterday, just a 'Hi' and a cat emoji, but no answer.

Throwing the phone at the bed, he gets up and walks to the small fridge. Maybe a cool drink would help.

Even with no makeup, Jordan's features look feminine. The freckled button nose, those green eyes and the wide mouth gave him this predatory girly look That served him so well in the past. Even his comfortable clothes could be seen as enticing. At home, he usually wears just a cropped shirt and small female boxers, which did nothing to hide his girly curves, with a lean stomach and long, slender legs and wider than expected hips. His pride and joy, the long red locks, were usually kept in a ponytail, cascading all the way to the small of his back. When wet, the wild mane could reach the middle of his thighs.

Grabbing a can of coke, he jumps back on the bed, the frustrating hard on just growing. Placing the can against his crotch, the cold metal felt actually good, only increasing his problem. He slowly starts to hump the can, his lips parting, a small high pitched moan.

"Oh, fuck this!" He lifts his hips, pulling his boxers down, his cock, throbbing hard, being grabbed and stroked almost immediately, his other hand moving up to his mouth, coating it with saliva before sliding back to the sensible nipples, rubbing and pinching them. His moans and grunts became more brazen as his excitement increased.

"Uhnf... Robin... he starts to moan, freeing his hand of his nipples, as me move to lay sideways, the now free hand quickly sliding through his back, looking for the space between his perky asscheecks, his fingers prodding the hole for a few seconds before pushing it in, with a small scream. "Oh fuck, Robin... fuck me...with that big fat huge...massive...cock... Fuck... fuck... fuck..."

The loud chiming of his phone brought him back to reality. Fighting the messy bed covers, he finally gets to the damn phone, one hand still slowly stroking his hard shaft, but his hips buck and the stroking went a bit faster as he saw that it was a text from Robin. Just a tiny message, a ''Hi in response to his. His heart fluttered a bit. So it wasn't just a one night thing.

Fumbling to answer without taking a hand off his cock, he texted back

[Hey there, stranger!]

Ellipses. Taking forever. His stroking faster and faster, occasionally leaving the shaft to massage his tight shaven ball sac.

[Sorry about that. Last few days have been a bit crazy, but I did want to let you know that I had a great time with you. Was wondering if maybe we could go out for dinner and all that. Do you like sushi?]

Jordan actually stops stroking for a second. Another date. And she likes sushi. Fuck, the girl was perfect.

[I do love sushi! <3 <3 <3 So, is this place nice? I don't know if I have any non-sluty outfits.]

Jordan smirked. He started dressing up as a girl mainly for the outfits and he surely enjoyed the looks he got when he was prancing around in tight and short clothes. When he started to dress like that full time, he obviously ended up filling his wardrobe with the skimpiest and slutiest clothes he could find.

The ellipses took longer this time. Jordan's mind went to Robin's largest asset again, imagining her picturing him in the slutiest clothing, her massive cock hardening for his petite frame... it made him move his hand from the needy cock to his even needier ass, pushing two, then 3 fingers inside, moaning and looking at his screen.

[Oh, I am sure you can find something that will be pretty and sexy at the same time. Just like you. Friday? Around 8?]

His fingers started to move faster, his moaning increasing. Pretty and sexy like me? Pretty and sexy like me? Struggling, he manages to text back.

[Ok, Friday at 8. Text me the location? See you there!"

And he lets his phone go, quickly grabbing his cock again, furiously masturbating it, his fingers pushing deeper and deeper into his ass. Finally, bucking his hips forward, Jordan squirms as a long stream of cum is shot up into his lean stomach, moaning and grunting, he finally gets to a rest, hands laying by his side, looking up to his ceiling, breathing hard.

"How the fuck am I going to survive until friday?"

***

Robin adjusts her tie and looks up at the big mirror across the wall of the restaurant. She knew she had a soft spot for Jordan when she remembers she actually brushed her hair. With a comb and all. A few locks falling over her forehead in small sideways bangs.

She also had changed her ear piercings to the good ones, the ones she liked the most, showing a draconic wing pattern. A white button up shirt and a lean black tie hiding her tightest bra, making her look even flatter than Jordan. She usually wears jeans, but tonight was sporting form fitting black slacks. But she promised herself she would rather be caught dead than passing on her combat boots.

With a nod, she shots herself a smile through the mirror. She quite enjoys the butch look and felt quite handsome today. Lighting up her phone. She notices Jordan was about 15 minutes late. Somehow she got the feeling that this would be a regular occurrence.

Lifting her head to ask for a second drink, Robin gets a glance at the door, hand midway in the air and stops. Damn, her date could make an entrance.

Jordan scans the room as he stands at the double doors, quite aware of the effect he was having. His white red and gold dress was quite pretty and long enough to reach his ankles. And really revealing. The upper portion of the dress was composed basically of 2 straps over the chest tied to a golden stylized metal choker. The huge flesh panel in the middle of the chest showcasing the perfect smooth freckled flesh of the Red

The skirt was long, sure, but the dress sported 2 long slits, on each side, the gashes reaching the hip bone, the long bare legs exposed fully.

Jordan had done her hair in one long thick braid, gently falling to the side. Make up with bluish tones, a soft eye shadow and a light shade of lipstick, blueberry flavoured. Standing at the door, feeling every eye on his figure, he could not stop smiling.

When she finally managed to get her mouth shut, Robin redirected the lifting arm towards Jordan, waving towards the table. Watching the pretty red stride between the tables to reach theirs, Robin couldn't hold back the pang of jealousy, both at the confidence that Jordan exudes, but also at the ability to so freely wear a dress. Her own attribute made that quite impossible, as it was reminding her right now. Especially such a flimsy and cut dress.

That is when it hit her. No way Jordan was wearing any underwear with that. And sure, Jordan's cock wasn't nearly as eye catching as hers, but it was not that small either. She stands to give the red a gentle kiss on the cheek and pulls the chair, but not before her eyes steal a glance at those floating skirt straps, still puzzled.

"Such a gentleman. And so handsome." Jordan sits, quite aware of Robin's stares and the fact that the raven haired beauty quite enjoyed the whole butch thing.

"Oh well, guess it is the least I could do, after all, every single person in the room is staring at my date." Robin gets back on her seat and once again steals a glance at Jordan's long exposed legs.

"I can tell you, the only person I actually wanted to stare at me, is. So, I would say, mission accomplished." And Jordan follows Robin's gaze."Maybe a bit too much. What's up?"

"Sorry." Robin actually blushes as she is caught staring. "It is just that... well, you look quite exposed and I don't see... how did you... you know?"

"Oh... that!" giggling and winking, Jordan points down so Robin can see. Lifting the long fabric panel just a bit, showing the clear shiny of a metal chastity cage, enjoying way too much the look of complete bafflement on those pretty blue eyes. "Now don't you go having any ideas there, missy! I am not into all that. It is just very useful when I want to wear something that doesn't... agree with underwear."

"Wow..." Now Robin never knew she had a thing for this kind of thing, but the dress, that pretty face and now the knowledge of the cage was having quite an effect on her. She usually needs a lot of stimuli and concentration to get real hard, but could definitely feel the swell against her leg. "Ok, good luck to me, trying to avoid thinking about this for the rest of the night."

They both smile at one another and then greet the waiter, interrupting their rapport, as they select a variety of pieces and Jordan has, once again, to go through the process of pulling his Id to order a sake.

As the waiter walks away, they both nervously shift in their seats.

"Starting small talk is always hard, I guess"

"Well, you just did." Jordan responds, teasingly. "But yeah, it can be... maybe we could do regular date things, you know? Work, family and then, when we get real drunk, exes"

"Oh, regular date things, I see" Robin chuckles and finishes her drink as the waiter brings them new ones. "Ok then. Well, work is the first thing, right?"

"Yep. We start with the boring and then get to the saucy!" Jordan takes a long sip of the sake. "So, what do you do for a living? Some modelling?"

"No, no, of course not." Shaking her head, Robin fights the blush from her cheeks by talking fast. "I have donne a few different things in the past, but right now, I pour drinks in a queer bar downtown. Feathers. Tacky name, I know, but the place has some live bands and I like it."

"Uh, I have to visit this one. I am usually more into the electronic scene, but I guess I could check your tacky rock and roll bar"

"It is not... you know, what? I would be glad to show you my tacky rock and roll bar." Robin chuckles again as she watches Jordan's teasing eyes. "What about you? I will tell you, I have no idea what you could be doing for a living. Probably something wild!"

"Pfft. Yeah, right. I do video editing for a few content creators and some ONGs. That's actually how I got to know your sister. They are doing this campaign and I did some editing for it."

"Oh! So that is how you met? I was wondering. She is not the electronic scene kind of girl. So serious..."

"Well, I guess she has too, considering it all. She is tough, I could tell. And she is so very different from you. And I don't even mean physically, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess one could say we are like different sides of a coin. She is always smiling, you know? I don't think I ever saw her really bad, not even after the accident. Like, a 9 year old that a month after losing the use of her legs was zipping around in a wheelchair like she had always been there? She is... amazing!" Anyone could see how much Robin considered her sister, just watching her eyes sparkling when talking about her. Jordan couldn't help but smile.

"And she is also hot as fuck... What? Like one could not notice. Sorry, babe, you are gorgeous, but your sister is a bombshell. She could turn heads anywhere she goes."

"Oh really? Should I be jealous?" Robin teases, but she does agree. Her sister was amazingly beautiful: classic features, clear blue eyes, full lips and an eye-catching bust. If it wasn't for the wheelchair, she could be a bikini model easily. "What about you? Any siblings?"

"Nah. Only child. Was always daddy little princess" Jordan smiles, but Robin could see some sadness creeping in that usually upbeat demeanor. "You see, I knew I was a bit different since little, and my dad was really supportive, even when my mom wasn't as much."

They both make a small pause in conversation as the food arrives. Jordan wolfs down a spring roll almost immediately. Robin was quite impressed. The red might look like a little girl, but she clearly has the appetite of a dock worker.

"Well, he seems like a great guy. A very rare thing, even these days. A guy that can take a child that does not fit in a box." Robin was slowly dipping her roll in soy sauce. Hope I get to meet him someday."

"Yeah, I wish you could too. I am pretty sure you two would hit it off." Jordan pauses, with a sad smile, tears making her green eyes sparkle. "He passed away. When I was 13. He was a firefighter. Saved a child that day"

"Oh! Sorry to hear it, honey" Robin reaches forward, taking one of Jordan's hands in hers, gently giving it a small squeeze.

"That is ok... he was a hero. And he was my hero. He always told me that I was special, his incredible child and that I should let no one ever make me doubt it. So I don't. He was great. I miss him so much." Jordan lifts a napkin to her face and tries to dry her eyes before ruining her makeup. "Sorry. Didn't want to bring the party down." And, just like that, the brilliant smile crept on her lips once again. "So Yeah, daddy was amazing. Mom and I, well, we don't click much. She is not bad, she just doesn't agree with many of my life choices. She hates my job, things like that. But I guess most people have some issue with their parents, right?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Robin replies, maybe a bit too fast and definitely unconvincingly.

"You actually don't?"

"Well, silly things when I was a teen, but no, not really. My parents are great. I told you I was adopted, right? They never felt judging, never gave me even a sideways look throughout my transition, never felt like I couldn't trust them. They are great. I sure hope I can be a half as good as they are at it"

"So, you would like to have a family? Like formal family, suburban house, picket fences and all that? Like... YOU?" Jordan teases her with a playful smile.

"I know, I don't seem the type." Robin deflects, eating a veggie harumaki. "I mean, I like my style and I know it doesn't look traditional. Well, I guess nothing in me is quite traditional. But Lately, when I see myself in the future, or at least the future I would like, and yeah... it has a nice house and a family in it..." And she drifts off in a bit of a daydream.

Jordan loses himself in her dreaming face. Who would have thought that the punkish brooding girl was, in the end, such a traditional girl. That was so sweet. Maybe, just maybe, there is more to this girl than the pretty face and that amazing gigantic cock. When Robin catches her staring, she keeps looking, until the raven haired beauty blushes and looks away.

"You look cute, all coy like that." Jordan reaches a hand and adjusts Robin's tie. "So, we covered jobs and family... what was left?" and he taps his finger on his lips.

"Errr... the 'juicy stuff' I believe you called it." Robin lifts an eyebrow at him.

"Yesss!! Let's talk about the laundry! Exes!" He giggles, lifting his cup towards the waiter, for another one. "Ok, not going to pester you about anything. But your sister did say you were alone for a long time. Hey! Blame her, not me. But you mind me asking why? Leaving a long, complicated relationship?"

"No, not really. The truth is that my relationships can be a bit...complicated when they get physical."

"Ok, I can see that" Jordan nods, shifting a bit in his chair. Being reminded of Robin's cock did make his cage a bit uncomfortable. "So, you eventually just, what? Gave up?"

"Not exactly, no, but one would believe it if they listened to my dear sister." She chuckles. "I just stop trying too hard. And in time, I learned that I am enough by myself."

"That is always nice" Jordan smiles, once again lost in Robin's big blue eyes. "But I would miss... I don't know, someone there, you know? I enjoy being a couple."

"I know the feeling. I do too. But I guess I had a few bad burns and decided to stay alone for a while, even though I didn't actually decide it, you know?

"Yeah, I can see how that goes." Jordan nods then beams at Robin, throwing his braid behind and letting that teasing smile creep on his lips. "So, did you always go for extra cute girls?"

"Actually, no." Robin smiles, focusing on her sushi. "You are actually the first one, I believe. My usual partners are... well, more toned down ladies."

"Bori-ing!"

"Yeah, well, I guess I am a boring person. I did date a few guys, here and there. I mean, masculine guys."

"Really?" this time it was Jordan lifting an eyebrow. "I just can't picture it, I guess. You... sub?"

"On occasion, yeah, I am not always top, you know? What about you? You always sub?"

Jordan shifts again in his chair. The pains he goes through just to be sexy. "I actually switch a lot. I know, I don't look the type, but there's a reason why I don't go the full mile, you know? I enjoy my little guy, maybe a little too much." Sporting a sheepish smile this time.

"I can totally see why. I am quite fond of it too" Robin flirts, startling even herself. "Ehrm. So, you always go for brooding model types?"

" Well, as you imagine, I do have daddy issues, right?" Jordan looks up in time to see Robin react to the word 'daddy', making a mental note for later. "So, most of my longer relationships were with... well, big, burly daddy types. I date fems and emos, and... well anything, cause I do appreciate people, and people are so interesting. Like, you never know what is underneath the costumes and masks, you know? We all have stories, quirks, fantasies, skills and... ok, I am babbling, right? Sorry. So, I guess the short of it is you are kind of a first. You certainly make me feel like a virgin" And Jordan explodes in laughter.

Robin didn't expect that last jab, but Jordan's laughter was so contagious she couldn't hold herself back.

"Look, I know it bothers you. And I can totally see why." Jordan pulls it back, reaching for Robin's hand. "I do believe it can behar... difficult for some people to deal with it, specially for someone who transitioned, like you. And I don't want to fetichise you, but being completely honest? I have been dreaming about your cock the whole week."

Robin almost choked on her last piece of sushi, and felt the pull in her pants leg, as the girl so brazenly brought her penis up in a conversation.

"It can be a point of attrition, on occasion, yeah. And I know I shouldn't enjoy so much that you enjoy it that much, but I kind of do." She manages after cleaning her mouth and drinking some water, all the while blushing heavily. "Makes me feel sexy."

"THAT makes you feel sexy?" Jordan almost screams. "Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are? I have spent almost an hour and a half to look like this, you know? And sure, I made an entrance, everybody looked, and sure, all the cocks in the room saluted me, but you? Camon, I bet you didn't even brush your hair and the cashier hasn't stopped staring at you since I sat down."

"But I did brush my hair" Robin mumbles, finally catching the cashier looking at her.

"You... brushed?" Jordan burst out in laughter again. "That must be it, for sure. The fact that you look like you were at London Fashion Week probably has nothing to do with it. You know, I could swear this was all an act, but you actually have no idea you look amazing do you? God damn!"

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers
12