Rodan 02 - A Real Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin blushes and chuckles again. Was she really all that? She had spent most of her life trying to not get noticed. She lifts her eyes and catches the cashier looking at her again, he himself blushing. Fuck, Jordan was right?

"So, let me tell you what I think we should do now." Jordan wipes his mouth, leaving small lipstick marks on it. "We should pay for this lovely dinner, give that poor cashier a vision of your perfect tight ass walking out the door with little old me at your arms, and we get to someplace I can get myself free, cause I will be injured if I stay in this cage for much longer." And then, he looked Robin dead in the eyes and stated, candidly. "After that, you fuck me until I can't move my legs anymore."

Once again, Robin almost spit her mouth's contents. Quickly recovering, she takes advantage of the staring cashier, waving him for the bill, already fishing for her wallet. Jordan kept smiling and finished the few pieces on his plate without even making a move to acknowledge payment. Robin being a traditional girl might be offended by it.

In as long as 10 minutes, they were out of the restaurant and walking in the parking lot.

"So, you want me to call a car?" Jordan was fishing his phone from the tiny purse.

"Well I came with my bike..." Robin points to her pride and joy, a custom black chromed hog, shining in the streetlight. It got the usual reaction, as she expected.

"That is yours?!?" Jordan walks over towards the bike and watches her reflection on the chromed pieces, making her way around the beautiful vehicle. "Damn, looks like you are really used to having a powerful machine between your legs. Damn, If I could, I would be so hard right now. Mmmgh..."

Robin loses a few seconds watching the rictus of pleasure on Jordan's face, feeling again the uncomfortable pull in her pant leg, quickly making her way to the bike. She fishes 2 helmets from the saddlebags, stradling the bike and offering one to Jordan, nodding her head backwards. "Hop on."

Squealing like a little girl, Jordan grabs the helmet, fumbles a bit getting it on and then straddles behind Robin, his arms encircling her waist, she tries to lean in, but the helmets end up bumping a bit. After some pondering, he lifts his legs, hugging them around Robin's waist, his ass half exposed.

Robin takes a glance down at the fleshy belt, swallows and quickly puts on her helmet, starting the bike and proceeding to Jordan's place.

Now Jordan was really having a hard time. The vibrating bike was actually vibrating his already caged needy cock. The more Robin revs the bike, the more it sends waves of agonising pleasure onto him. Holding Robin tight, he slides a hand down to her crotch, just to be reminded that, with robin's endowment, he needed to move it down her leg, and he squeezes the thick mass under the pants, moaning.

Robin was so focused on getting to her objective fast that she actually gets surprised by the probing hands, and suddenly can feel Jordan's hips bucking against her back. When she stops at a traffic light, she can actually hear Jordan's mewling moans.

"What the..."

"Step on it" Jordan moans louder, so she can hear him. "Please, really rev it. Please?"

Robin didn't even question it. When the lights turned green, she revved the bike and was now quite aware of Jordan's grinding behind her. They were almost at his place, but Jordan was too far gone. The vibrations against his balls and metal cage were getting him there quickly.

When Robin finally stops in front of the building, the bump sends him over the edge. Grabbing her waist, Jordan moans loudly and feels the slit of his cage struggling to let go of his running cumshot, the pain of his swelling cock against the metal quite uncomfortable, his orgasm in a mix of pain and pleasure, his whole body going limp.

Feeling the red letting go of her waist, Robin quickly grabs his arms, keeping him embraced onto her, turning off the bike and hearing Jordan's muffled moans and breaths. When she feels he has his senses back, she takes off her helmet and hops off the bike. Greeted with an image of Jordan's long naked legs, heaving chest showing rock hard pointed niples against the fabric and a completely steamed up visor on the helmet.

"Fuck, that was hot" She mumbles, accutely aware that her cock was actually getting hard, and that was a rare occasion in public. Jordan removes his helmet, sweat drops against his hairline and over his lips, and is greeted by the bulging mass in Robin's leg pants. It sends a jolt of lightning against his spine, and he jumps off the bike and into Robin's arms, lips hungrily searching for hers, locking in a thirsty kiss, their tongues wildly invading each other's mouths.

Jordan can feel his cum leaking down his legs as he humps Robin's, while trying to move towards the building door without unlocking their frantic embrace. In a few seconds, Jordan was being shoved against the back of the elevator, his neck and chest being kissed and licked, moaning and grinding.

Fumbling down the hall, they finally unlock for a second as Jordan scrambles to find and use his keys. Seeing the red turn, Robin holds the tantalising hips, her hands sliding down those exposed legs, pulling against her hips, biting Jordan's shoulder, which was making the whole business of opening the door a bit more complicated.

Finally getting the door open, Jordan twirls away from Robin's hungry embrace, panting and smiling, watching the hunger and need in the raven haired beauty.

"Sorry, but I need to get this thing off before it cuts me off" Jordan lifts his skirt front panel, finally exposing his metal cage. It was actually quite pretty, Robin thinks. The thing had very streamlined curves and two pink crystal studs on what, she assumed, were the lock, since Jordan was eagerly tugging on them.

"Only if you don't mind I do the same with mine." Robin's own hands were unzipping her black pants, letting it fall, exposing her boxers, her insanely large cock halfway out against her leg, before pulling it down.

Jordan's eyes went wide, finally seeing what he had been dreaming of the whole week and still being amazed by the sheer massiveness of such a powerful cock attached to Robin's gorgeous frame. He unlocks his cage, moaning in relief, his cok jumping to hardness in no time as he strokes it furiously, watching Robin disrobe.

"Fuck! You are so amazing. So gorgeous. So big... Fuck me? Please?" He turns around, bending over the bed but keeping his feet on the floor, pulling the skirt aside, exposing his needy whole when he spreads those long legs, his tight balls bouncing with each stroke.

Robin's free cock jumps to attention. She usually takes some time getting fully hard, considering how much she has to get hard, but she was almost there already. Stepping away from her clothes, she approaches Jordan, stroking her shaft until it is within reach, when she simply lets it slap between the creamy white asscheeks, sliding it between them as she takes another step forward, watching Jordan squirm and moan.

Reaching for the waist once more, Robin admires Jordan's cute feminine curves. As she slides her hands up the naked back, she notices how freckled the pale skin is, wondering if she could convince Jordan to let a small patch of red hair grow above that pretty cock of his.

Jordan looks back at Robin with lust in his eyes, his ass needly grinding against the massive meat pole, a rand reaching out to grab her tie.

"I need your cock! Fuck me! Please, fuck me Robin!"

She needed no more coaxing. Sliding her shaft back, Robin places her engorged head against Robin's blinking asshole. Gripping Jordan's hips firmly, she pulls him in while pushing herself forward. But her cock is too massive. The asshole pushes her skin back, but she can't seem to push it in.

Jordan grunts and moans, letting go of the tie and shoving his head back in the bed, biting the covers. He knew she was massive, but that was maybe too much for him. He never met a dick he couldn't take.

"Robin... there!" He points towards his dresser. "Lube... first drawer"

Robin scrambles towards the drawer, quickly grabbing the tube. When she turns, she is greeted by Jordan's elated face as he keeps stroking and squirming. As she walks towards the red hair's behind, she smears a generous amount of the lube on her hand, pulling the shaft with the other, plastering the gel at her cock head, feeling herself throb and her own need rises. She kept massaging her fat knob until she reached the eager bum. With a lewd smile on her face, Robin slides her lubed hand up Jordan's balls, taint and eventually, asshole, as she gently slides her finger inside.

Jordan squeals as his needy hole is penetrated, his legs faltering, as he quickly stop stroking, trying to take deep breaths and avoid cumming, while Robin spurts another load of cool gel on his crack, sliding and wriggling one, than two fingers inside, enjoying the shifting legs, long moans and shaking head of the petite feminine form in front of her.

Finally, Robin slides her cock between Jordan's legs, slowly pulling it back, her massive shaft grinding against the thighs and balls, sending shivers along his whole body. Eventually the thick head meets the pucker. Robin's whole body was tense. She needed this so badly, and was so hard. She nearly never get to have penetrative sex and she kind of accepted that, but Jordan was driving her nuts.

Once again, she places both hands on the swaying hips and pushes in. Jordan tenses with anticipation and the massive prick slips up, grinding against his crack. Jordan moans and grabs his twitching cock again, carefully stroking it.

Robin, on the other hand, was losing her own battle. Grinding against Jordan's perfect freckled skin was sending her long neglected cock on overdrive. Every time she tries to penetrate, the wet head slips and she grinds against the red's body.

Jordan was almost losing his shit. The pressing massive shaft against him working as a reminder of how empty he was and how much he wanted that cock in him. With a sudden realisation, he throws his head back, the long braid falling along his spine and looking up at Robin's determined face, moaning in his best baby girl voice.

"Don't be scared of hurting me, daddy! Your little slut needs that thick, long pucker pleaser in her. Fill me with your cock, daddy, pleeeease?"

That flipped a switch on Robin's head she didn't even knew existed. Her gaze turned sterner, and she let a wicked smirk slide into her lips.

"Oh, you horny little slut." She slaps Jordan's ass, bringing out a yelp and a giggle from him. "You think you can take my cock, huh? You think that your cock hungry little whole can take me?"

Robin's hand shoots forward and she grabs Jordan's braid by the middle. Her other hand moving just above her cockhead as she pulls in the hair, not pumping, but steadily forcing the massive shaft in. She eventually feels her skin pull back as the head slowly slides inside.

"Oh my god! Oh! OH! So big! Fuck, this will split me in half! Oh fuck! OH FUCK! Yeaaaaarght!" Jordan screams as he feels his hole being spread like never before. Both his hands grasping the bed covers, he feels his mind go blank when the head is finally pushed in, his whole body spasming as his cock starts to jut up, spewing his second load of the night on the floor and side of the bed.

As Jordan's asshole contracts around the sensitive head followed by the whole body spasm, Robin ends up being sent over the edge too. With small hip bumps, she groans in a low tone and lets it go, her thick warm sperm flooding Jordan's body, stream after stream of backed up jizz being pumped into the moaning beauty.

He didn't know how, but he felt even fuller as the massive cum assault invaded his ass. He felt his lean stomach bulging a bit before Robin let go of his braid and took a step back, popping the massive prick head from his sore anus. Feeling his arms and legs failing him, Jordan's body simply slid forward, falling face first on his bed, his legs bent in a crooked bow by the side of it, as Robin's thick, gel-like cum slowly overflowed and slid down his balls, his own prick leaking.

"Uhmmghd... tfhss mnngzib..."

Snaping out of her sex trance, Robin sees her partner laying on the bed, mumbling nonsense and panics a bit. Jumping beside her, he gently touches Jordan's shoulder.

"Jordan? You ok? Did I hurt you? Sorry, sorry sorry..." She gently nudges Jordan to the side, trying to roll her over, and is greeted with blurred make up running down perfect green eyes and a worn but fulfilled smile.

"That was amazing. You are amazing!"Jordan manages, panting heavily. 'So big... you... you... fuck! I need water." He points towards his small fridge with a weakened hand.

Robin's smile could light the room. She leans in, giving the petite red a kiss on the forehead and leaps towards the small kitchen space, quickly filling a glass of water. On the way back, she catches Jordan snorting in exhausted sleep, holding a teddy bear with a candid smile on his face, his ass still leaking cum. Somehow, Robin caught herself focusing on the pretty content face, a small tender smile spreadon on her own lips as she took a sip of water, standing in the middle of the loft, her shirt and tie still on, her fat soft cock swinging and dripping between her legs.

"Well, I will be damn..."

12